It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Warned Us About The Greys. Evidence?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Garon, first I like this back and forth because you seem to be educated and polite. It is very angering and time wasting to get into intelligent discussions with people who start throwing stones at the moment they have no answers. I also like your psychology work "I challenge you", but to be honest time is not on my side and this is why I cannot go back to every part of the Bible and find the exact part and say "Exodus 24:7" or "Book of Revelation 3:65" Maybe one day I will. But to those who have studied the Bible deeply, they know that which we claim that the Bible says is true. The book of Revelation does talk about a dragon. Incas operated on the brain 10,000 years ago and Mayas had the ample astronomical knowledge as they knew the value of "zero" which the europeans did not. Plus they were the inventors of chocolate!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannysito
Garon, first I like this back and forth because you seem to be educated and polite. It is very angering and time wasting to get into intelligent discussions with people who start throwing stones at the moment they have no answers. I also like your psychology work "I challenge you", but to be honest time is not on my side and this is why I cannot go back to every part of the Bible and find the exact part and say "Exodus 24:7" or "Book of Revelation 3:65" Maybe one day I will. But to those who have studied the Bible deeply, they know that which we claim that the Bible says is true. The book of Revelation does talk about a dragon. Incas operated on the brain 10,000 years ago and Mayas had the ample astronomical knowledge as they knew the value of "zero" which the europeans did not. Plus they were the inventors of chocolate!!!

Thank you for the compliment.

As for detailing every excerpt of the bible, not necessary. A few simple examples would be appreciated. Also, if there is any website that discusses your theories, I'm sure we all would like to see it. I would just like to see some examples of the warnings contained in the bible relating to Greys.

Incas and Mayans are irrelevant to this subject as they have nothing to do with the bible or christianity. it is ture these cultures were far more advanced than everyone else, probably more so than we even realize. I have heard there is evidence that they had contact with an ancient alien race. None of this, however, suports your claims of teh bible warning us about Greys. This is something that has sparked my curiousity and I would like to be able to read more about it if possible. So anything you can point me to would be helpful

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Perhaps I misconstructed a sentence or two. The idea is that it warned us against some reptiles, hence, the reptilian alien race. Although true that the serpent MAYBE a metaphor there are many other creatures which are also associated with evil and are not reptiles. I don't think there is a need to name examples since there are dozens of them. Too much coincidence, the two animals which we must be afraid of are reptiles. We must be afraid of them because of the knowledge they will share with us and our spirituality is at risk. This last sentence is not my opinion but what the Bible says in its own words.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Danny, so far all your 'evidence' is from a book, written several thousand years over a long period. Things have been added, changed and removed. I don't think any book can count as real evidence. Because someone wrote it down, it becomes true.

Then you ask from people evidence that your ideas are wrong. This is not the way real discussions works. The claimant must provide evidence to support his claims. You didn't answer even one question I asked you in my first reply. Until you do, I consider what you wrote to be made up. About the links, many of those have different views. Which one do you support?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Perhaps one day when I do have the time I will start quoting everything said by some else and say "here it is!" Unfortunately by then someone will pick at it and say, "Well, that also can be interpreted like this...", and someone else will say the opposite and it will never end. Just like there are mountains of evidence out there and people not believing a word they hear. One is innocent until proven guilty. I do not have to prove this last theory since it does not matter who believes or not, however if anyone can say anything to contradict what I have said I'm open to discussion.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't get how two references to a reptile (at least that you have mentioned)leads you to believe the bible is warning us against Greys. You are saying it warns us against a reptile race? What does that have to do with Greys? I understand time constraints, I've been carrying on this thread at work haha....I find the time to do it...surely you can take a moment and enlighten us with some of the verses you are alluding to. Two or three at least...just so we who are reading this can get a general idea as to where you are coming from.

Please help us to better understand your position.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The funny thing is that when one reads the Genesis, God never says to Adam that the apple of knowledge had false knowledge. God told Adam that if he ate from the apple of knowledge he would be lost. Why would the apple be bad then? Why is knowledge such a bad thing? He who has read the entire Bible can clearly say that the Bible does not ask us to embark in a quest for knowledge but in a quest for love and spirituality. In a sense, scientific knowledge would almost seem like the antithesis of spirituality for us. A serpent and a dragon giving out knowledge which we should reject. Picture this: a sacred books says, (in my own words of course) "Do not listen to the serpent nor the dragon who would give you knowledge, knowledge which would surely make you be lost." Next a reptilian race from the sky, (remember that the serpent was also a fallen angel FROM THE SKY!) appears and says, "we have knowledge that we want to share with you..." And you say, "Hey! This looks pretty darn similar to what the Bible warned me about! Serpent? Dragon? Reptilian? All have the same creepy tongue that comes out of their mouth. Get the drift? Next, little cloned grey aliens start popping out offering technological information in exchange for this and that. Surprisingly, they never mention who their real commanders are, (the reptilians!). One would almost need to be blind not to see the connection. Now the book of Revelation says that the angels of the lord will fight against the angels of the dragon in the sky, (please read the scriptures if you think this is being made up!) Obviously this can be interpreted in a zillion ways, but again, if you consider that these angels are really aliens from opposite clans, and that they travel through the air, and probably have some form of weaponry on the little ships this would make perfect sense and is right in the line of thought with my original post. One thing I must say, more than one person is responsible for my post but I cannot and will not give out their names since they are very prominent and known public figures in their field.

To those who wanted links, let me say this: This place is overpopulated with links. Click any link and all the information is pretty much the same.

Perhaps the translation is at fault, for when the bible of long, long ago was translated the word Angel was used instead of Alien, being closest to anything that the population would accept, or in fact the whole book, is just the result of best possible translations throughout the centuries allowing for changes in customs and language drifts from the original language that it was written.

Just think the Catholic�s crucified people for say that the world revolved around the sun and not the other way around, and to think there are/ where tribes in the world that had made maps of the planets and foretold of the whole planetary system, and their legends tribal legend say that they received this information for visitors from the stars and these stories are told to the young for a time when the visitors return.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yes but 10% of americans think haggis is an animal and come to scotland haggis hunting. I rest my case.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Spirituality is better than Knowledge??!!! You are really, truly way off man, there's a connection with aliens in the bible that most people won't accept and there was a thread here, that I think was deleted called: Aliens in the bible, and Aliens in the bible continued, but i think it was deleted, you should've read it. but Spirituality is better than Knowledge??? Knowledge will lead us to armageddon and total destruction ??? come on man you are not that blind you just took a wrong turn on the pursue for the truth, Hate, Envy, Violence and War will lead us to armageddon and eventually our own end, but not knowledge , knowledge is helping us advance , progress, NOT SOME 7 MINUTE PRAYER. I think you are really confused.

[edit on 18-7-2004 by bartholomeo]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garon
I have never heard of any connections to Greys in the bible. Are you implying God created other sentient life besides humans? On other planets? The christian population will NEVER admit to that. Let Pat Robertson get his hands on that....

Did you ever concider the unearthly beings that rode in the chariots of fire that spinned like the wirlwinds in to the heavens? Or in those biblical day, how would you describe them and thier space ships if you never heard of UFOs or aliens? This is cirtainly an old topic brought up commonly by anyone concidering the possibility of alien life in the bible... but for those of you that like to concider these unearthly beings to angels then when did angels ever need ships to fly and spin in circles or better yet... why didnt they just call them angels in the bible like everyone else did? They certainly heard of those at that time didnt they?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
It would be difficult to find alien references in the regular version of the bible. That sort of research is best left for "bible code" crunching. It's basically the hidden flip side of the bible.

The following alien links have been found encoded:

www.exodus2006.com...

www.exodus2006.com...

www.exodus2006.com...

www.exodus2006.com...

www.exodus2006.com...

more research would be needed to gather more information on the found aliens. As for "greys" exactly, that's rather sticky because a more specific name may be needed in order to do the search. So what is their real name, or where do they come from? I've tried the term greys and it doesn't exactly work, but maybe Roswell will shed some light on them. If it was a real major event, it should be in there and anything associated with it like the names of our little grey leathery friends. I'll see if I can get someone on it.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

US PATRIOT.

One needs to know right from wrong. How can this disobedience (I think I misspelled it) be wrong?

Adam and Eve had no concept of a bad act. The apple of knowledge revealed the concepts of "good" and "bad" to them along with embarrasment and several other concepts which in a perfect society would have no use, which is what god was trying to create.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well i would first like to say that your original post was a well thought out paranoid essay. I can see what you are tying to get at, i believe in alot of what you said, but also i dont believe in alot of waht you said. But in anyway it was a very intresting post, with some creativity and logical thought, writen with a open mind. Yes im sure there will be plenty of skeptics who will try to shoot you down, just try to investigate more and post more references to your ideas.
By the way the story of adam and eve in my mind was to make people believe that knowledge was evil and spirituality was good. This is to make sure the populace doesnt become to smart to not believe in christianity/judism. And hell it would fantasticly for over 3000 years.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I do get your larger concepts message in your original post,
and i can see that a lengthly reference list would take effort...

perhaps as a side bar, the serpent/angel=metaphor or whatever?
might be directed to a google search: Joseph Campbell & mythology

Heaven, per scripture, are 3 different places-levels
*the atmosphere around us
*the canopy of the stars
*the eternal throne-kingdom of God-being

Garon this is where the problem arises. You claim that the serpent is actually a metaphor but angels are really angels. Where do you get how to figure out what's what. Why can't an angel which comes from the heaven above be truly an extraterrestrial being. The real translation of "heaven" in most instances of the Bible can also be translated to "sky" since in Hebrew, sky and heaven is the same word. Neither you nor US PATRIOT can explain how can angels mate with women and have children, (this according to the Exodus) and take us with them during the Armageddon to keep us from harm.

continuing, in this kitchen 'with too-many pots on-the-stove'....

Angels (etheral beings? or emotions given substance?) are both external and internal entities....i.e. the LUST angel, then 'mated' with the daughters of men, because IF an alien species procreated with humans then a deviation of blood-DNA-morphology would be apparent, more-so than the races of today's global populations.
As far as ET Angels, saving only the God fearing ELECT from the tribulation-Gog-Magog-Armageddon-endtimes destruction....
(to sing before Gods throne, day-and-night singing & praising Him...)
well, thats not my idea of a Paradise !!
that scene vibes like a 'robotic' situation to me...and cultish too...being in 'white robes' and all...argggh...that adage, 'its better to lord in hell
than to serve in heaven' might have some merit to it.

anyhow, heres a source site that might assist you: www.ancientmanuscripts.com...
(click the research in the left margin colomn for lists !!)

you've got a big task beyond that introduction statement,
good fortune to you dannysito....

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think many forget the parallels to the so called greys as being serpent like or snake like in their anatomy. Many cultures and sects speak of the snakes as well not just the Bible. And the concept of these snakes are a historical one not a David Icke theory.

Abzu - Babylonian king of the abyss of fresh water, husband of Tiamat
Adi Budhnya - Indian serpent god, the virtuality of fire
Agni - Indian serpent god, literally the 'furious serpent', the manifested divine fire
Aguna - Solomon Islands serpent mother goddess
Aido-Hwedo - African serpent god of Fon tribe, who assisted Mawu-Lisa (or Nana-Buluku) in creating the world; lives in ocean to balance the world and consumes iron, when it runs out of iron to eat, its writhings will cause the world to tilt
Aker - Egyptian Dragon representing the earth, who bound the coils of Apophis
Am-Mut - Egyptian serpent god, called the eater of souls
Amphisbaena - an African dragon with two heads, one on its tail
Amphitere - a plumed flying serpent, which knows all the secrets of the world except one
Ananda Lahari - a Naga, the eleven-headed wave of bliss upon which the gods are carried into eternity
Ananta - literally, 'endless', Buddhist Naga with 1000 heads, whose coils encircle the world axis; the cosmic ocean, also called Sesha; he spits out venomous fire at the end of each Kalpa (age) to help Shiva in destroying the creation
Ankh-neteru - Egyptian serpent god through whose body the Boat of Afu Ra is pulled by twelve amikhiu gods, entering the tail and exiting the mouth, which results in Afu Ra being transformed into Khepera, now towed into the sky by twelve goddesses
Anyiewo - African rainbow serpent of the Ewe tribe
Apep (Apepi) - Egyptian primordial serpent who lived in the celestial Nile (Milky Way)
Apophis - Greek form of Apep
Apsu - Babylonian serpent god of fresh water abyss
Atum - Egyptian creator of the Eldest gods, who will become a new serpent when the world returns to its original chaos
Azhi Dahaka - Persian great sky serpent, creator of planets

Basilisk - (Greek - king) Phoenician serpent god, whose glance caused death
Baxia - one of the nine sons of the dragon in China, a strong swimmer
Bixi - one of the nine sons of the dragon in China, an excellent pack animal
Bobbi-Bobbi - Australian rainbow serpent

Cecrops - Greek founder of civilization, half-human, half-serpent
Chalchiuhticue - Incan serpent mother goddess
Chiao - Chinese marsh serpent
Chien Lung - Chinese great dragon
Chih - Chinese serpent god of the north
Chiminigagua - Columbian creator serpent god of the Chibcha tribe, lives in lake of serpents
Chiwen - one of the nine sons of the dragon in China, a seer
Cien-Tang - Chinese serpent god in charge of all river serpent spirits, blood red with a 900 feet fiery mane
Cipactli - Mayan serpent god, ruler of crocodiles
Coatlicue - Aztec earth serpent goddess, mother of all living
Cockatrice - Hebrew Basilisk

Colchis - the Greek Dragon who guarded the Golden Fleece
Da - Another name for Danh
Daemon - Greek spirit guardians of every god and important human, took the form of a serpent
Damballa - Voodoo serpent god, his 7000 coils formed the earth and the heavens
Damkina - Babylonian serpent queen, mother of Marduk, wife of Ea
Danh - African serpent rainbow god of the Fon tribe, circles the world and orders the cosmos, both male and female; it has 3500 coils above the earth and 3500 coils beneath the earth; called Da in action and Mawu-Lisa in thought.
Degei - Fiji supreme serpent god, originally lived alone with the hawk Turukawa, which gave birht to humans who were raised by Degei
Denwen - Egyptian Dragon, a fiery serpent who's fire would have destroyed the gods, but was stopped by the king
Dewi - Welsh giant red serpent spirit
Dhakhan - Australian rainbow serpent
Dionysos - Greek god wine, born in the form of a serpent
Draco - Greek heavenly divine serpent, a pet of Zeus
Dzyu - Tibetan serpent power of creation

Ea - Babylonian serpent king, father of Marduk, husband of Damkina

Fafnir - German serpent, the great worm with magickal powers
Fu-ts'ang Lung - Chinese Underworld serpent, guards earthly treasures
Fuku Riu - Japanese serpent of good fortune
Fuxi - half human half serpent father of mankind

Galeru - Australian rainbow serpent
Gargouille - French serpent that caused floods by vomiting water from its mouth
Giao Long - Vietnamese serpent gods, immortal and became dragons after 1000 years
Goorialla - Australian rainbow serpent
Gorgon - Greek Basilisk (e.g. - Medusa)
Gucumatz - Qiche Mayan serpent god who brought civilization

Haoxian - one of the nine sons of the dragon in China
Hedammu - serpent who was Ishtar's divine servant
Herren-Suge - Basque serpent god with seven heads
Huitzilopotchili - form of Quetzalcoatl
Hunab Ku _ Mayan god of gods, a great sky serpent

Hydra - Greek nine-headed serpent, could regrow its heads

Iara - Brazilian serpent goddess, mother of the waters, also called mboicu (great serpent)
Illuyankas - Hittite serpent god
Indra - Indian serpent god, imported to Turkey, Iraq and Syria by the Hurrians; he defeated the world serpent to release the power of the seven streams

Jawzahr - an Islamic Dragon responsible for eclipses and comets
Jiaotu - one of the nine sons of the dragon in China
Jormungand - Norse divine serpent, son of loki, world serpent
Julungul - Australian rainbow serpent

Ka-Riu - Japanese fire serpent
Kahasusibware - Solomon Islands serpent god
Kakuru - Australian rainbow serpent
Kalseru - Australian rainbow serpent
Koevasi - Melanesian serpent goddess
Kouteign Kooru - African serpent god, literally 'master of the waters'
Kua Shih - Chinese wingless serpent god
Kulkulcan - Mayan serpent god
Kundalini - the human Naga spirit normally asleep at the base of the spine
Kung Kung - Chinese serpent god with nine heads, god of wisdom

Labna - Mayan serpent god
Ladon - Greek guardian serpent of the Tree of Golden Apples in the Hesperides, taken from Sumerian or Akkadian sources
Langal - Australian rainbow serpent
Lebe - the serpent lord of the Dogan tribe, first of the living dead
Leviathan - Hebrew primeval sea serpent, symbol of chaos
Lindworms - German serpent spirits inhabiting bodies of water
Lotan - Canaanite seven-headed serpent
Lough Derg Monster - a giant water serpent confined to the bottom of Lough Derg by St. Patrick
Lu - Tibetan Naga
Luagal - Samoan serpent god of the sea
Lung - the basic Chinese dragon
Lung Wang - the four dragon kings of China: Ao Ch'in, Ao Jun, Ao Kuang, Ao Shun

Mae - New Hebrides serpent spirits
Magoraga - Buddhist serpent god
Makara - an Indina Dragon in the form of a crocodile
Marcupo - Philippine serpent god
Marduk - Babylonian serpent god who killed his grandmother Tiamat and established a new order of gods
Mawu-Lisa - another name for Danh
Mboi-Tu'I - Paraguyan divine serpent parrot of the Guarani tribe
Midgard Serpent - Norse serpent upon which the world tree rests, killed by Thor before it could grow so powerful it would rule the gods
Mixcoatl - Aztec serpent god of clouds, brought rain by having sex with goddess Coatlicue
Mo'o - Hawaiian serpent god
Moma - African serpent goddess in central Africa
Muchalinda - a many headed Indian Naga, guardian of the Tree of Enlightenment who wrapped itself seven times around the Buddha to protect him
Muit - Australian rainbow serpent

Mushussu - a Dragon created by Tiamat to oppose Marduk, who tamed it and made it a guardian

Naga (Nagini - fem) - Indian serpent lord, son of Kadru, daughter of Daksha, a title of spiritual power among humans; literally, Sanscrit for 'serpent'; the Naga spirits bring rain and rules the Underworld; their language is called Naga-Krita; the Nagas are manifestations of Agni (fire), the fierce spirit as spirit guardians; divided into four classes: heavenly, divine, earthly or hidden
Naga Bushana - Nagas representing the energy of death
Naga Kanya - a five or nine headed Naga, a counterpart of the god Vishnu
Nagual - Mexican serpent spirit guardian
Ndengel - another name for Degei
Neheb-Kau - Egyptian serpent with human arms and legs, a servant of Ra, the great serpent under world and upon which the world rests
Ningizzida - another name for Zu
Nidhogg - Norse serpent at base of world tree, devours bones of fallen humanity
Nu Kua - Chinese serpent goddess formed the first people

Oniont - Amerindian horned serpent, lived under water, healed the sick
Ophion - Greek Titan, literally 'serpent'
Ophis - Gnostic power of the Spirit, lured into manifestation and trapped there, then sent a second time to release the trapped serpent-spirits (serpent in Garden of Eden, who taught man way of redemption)
Ouroboros - Viking great serpent who circles the world

Papophis - another name of Tiamat
Pulao - one of the nine sons of the dragon in China
Python - Greek father serpent of the world, lived at center of earth, slain by Apollo

Qiuniu - one of the nine sons of the dragon in China
Quetzalcoatl - Aztec serpent god, the feathered serpent

Rainbow Serpent - Australian aborigines' mother and creator of all life on earth, from whose body the earth and heavens were created; shamans gain their power by being ritually consumed by the great Serpent and then reborn
Raja Naga - Malaysian serpent king of all sea serpents
Ratu-Mai-Mbula - Fiji serpent god who rules the dead
Ri-Riu - Japanese serpent that sees all
Riiti - Gilbert Islands serpent god who ruled the dead
Ruki - New Guinea serpent god of the sea

Satan - Hebrew distortion of Egyptian Set-hen
Seraph - Hebrew burning serpent of spirit, highest of God's angels
Seraphim - plural of Seraph
Sesas - Javanese Nagas
Sesha (Shesha, Adi Shesha) - Indian king of the Nagas, with 1000 heads
Seth-heh - Egyptian eternal Seth who opposes the Boat of Ra on its journey
Shen-Lung - Chinese spiritual serpent, controls wind and rain
Simbu - Voodoo snake god of darkness
Sirae - three-headed blue serpents that steal your years, from a dream
Smaug - a crafty English dragon, lit: "a penetrating, inquiring and burrowing worm"
Suanmi - one of the nine sons of the dragon in China
Sucellos - Celtic underworld serpent
Susa-No-Wo - Japanese serpent god

Te Tuna - Gilbert Islands serpent god, whose head became the first coconut tree
Teth - a letter of the Hebrew alphabet, lit. 'serpent' = the lust for life which drives the Wheel of Birth and therefore gives rise to death
Tezcatlipoca - form of Quetzalcoatl
Tiamat - Babylonian serpent goddess of salt water abyss; also called Papophis, from whose body were created the sky and the earth
Ti-Ling - Chinese earth serpent, controls rivers
Tien-Lung - Chinese celestial serpent, protects the gods
Tlactoc - Mayan serpent god
Tu-Te-Wehiwehi - Maori serpent god
Typhon - Egyptian serpent lord
Typhon - Greek son of Gaea and Tartarus, father of Cerberus, Hydra, Chimera and Nemean Lion

Ungud - Australian rainbow serpent
Ungur - Australian rainbow serpent
Ulanji - Australian rainbow serpent
Uraeus - Egyptian serpent fire that crawls up the tree of life

Vaskul - Indian Naga god of Mt. Kailasha, home of Shiva
Viracocha - Incan serpent god

Vrita - Indian Dragon who caused a drought by holding water in its body, until slain by Indra, starting the monsoon
Wadjet - Egyptian serpent guardian sent by Osiris to protect Pharoah and control the Nile, also called Buto or Vazit Wonungur - Australian rainbow serpent
Worombi - Australian rainbow serpent
Wullunqua - Australian rainbow serpent
Wunekan - New Guinea serpent god

Xiuhcoatl - Mayan serpent god of fire
Xiuhtecuhtli - greatest god of the Aztecs, one of whose forms was a fire serpent

Yazi - one of the nine sons of the dragon in China
Ying Lung - Chinese serpent of justice
Youalcoatl - Mayan serpent storm god
Yowie - Australian dragon with six legs that lives in deep caves and comes out as dusk
Yurlunggur - Australian rainbow serpent, also the Didjeridu used to call the serpent

Zaltys - Baltic serpent god, lover of the Sun Goddess Saule
Zu - Sumerian serpent-god of the watery abyss from which life arises and to which it returns; also called Ningizzida

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Let us cut to the chase Danny. For man to have recorded the evidence of greys, blues, greens or whatever colour alien, and the advanced technologies used back then, then those authors had to have proof of, or working knowledge of these technologies in order for the record to be written. Yet there are no spectacular accounts of same and their workings, nor were these medical and scientific abilities passed on to the descendents.

One cannot have it both ways here in that the aliens didn't just up and leave behind only the dumb, or wipe out all of life and the blueprints for these technologies, and have a miraculous regeneration of beings speak to a history they did not even know existed.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here it is from the revelation, our enemy is in almost every case serpent or reptile or dragon, which is the same as alien life form.

reptiliation:::

11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ

13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

There are more things like that in the bible, all telling reptiles are bad.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have had direct contact with the dragon.

Look up
saraphs
saraphum
saraphim

all the Top angels are flying serpents even gods own throne gaurds.

I could spend hours convincing people on this,

GOD and DEVIL are both serpents

they have warped are human heritage for ages

they are all bad, to reduce it to a word.

They greys are the 2 horned beast you mentioned

and the dragon is the reptilians/reptoids/draco/lizards/serpent race

The anti christ is the new order

the bottomless pit is the under ground caverns down to inner subterainian earth

the unclean spirits are the genetic horrors they will unleash on surface

armegedeon is WAR of WORLDS 2012?

when people see the staged ET landings the grey will be first later the dragon will expose itself but then its too late and people will say who can defend against this advanced technology who can make war with them.
they and many even now will be deceived by the dragon.

most fools without a fight, they will hand the dragon thier power and worship the grey.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Africans invented chocolate, not the myans.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garon
I haven't once said an angel is real. I already stated before I think the bible is a work of fiction.

My mother passed away in 2000 of Lung Cancer. Two days before she died, she kept staring at the door. I ask her why she was nodding her head, she whispered that the angles were telling her that she will not have to worry much longer. She described them as very tall and had to bend down to look in on her into the room, very bright and their eyes were blue that, not the standard color blue but a shade she never saw before.
Sorry, I believe in angles, I trust my mother!

[edit on 17-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

[edit on 17-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join