It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Flashes 'El Diablo' Hand Signal During Queen's Visit

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Seriously guys, it doesn't mean anything demonic. People think it does because Gene Simmons played a demon character on stage and he did that hand signal...It started because he would wave at the fans while holding his bass pick and only 2 of his fingers would be up...People thought it was devil horns and that's how it started.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There was a similar accusation leveled at a Grandma in this thread last Help Needed - photo analyst??? year. Unfortunately none of the original links to photos seem to work...problem with linking to external servers I suppose.

But if I remember, in that thread the OP wanted some analysis of a family picture where a deceased relative appeared. He was a little distraught if I remember, but probaly moreso when somewhere towards the end of the thread someone come up with the idea that one of the people in the photo was giving the "Bush diablo" salute. People will see what they want to see.

As I see it, in the name of sanity why would he bother to give such a salute and give the game away, whatever the game is?

I remember in the eighties the fingers on Mrs Thatchers hand started to turn in, making it a little claw like. She had an operation, it was just some condition relating to age and tendons that was all. But even with a claw no one said that she was anything to do with the Devil. But come to think of it ..............................

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I watched "The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea" on google video. The online book is also available. Look it up. You will be surprised and then understand the hand signal in the presence of the queen. It has a deep meaning to the elite.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave
Seriously guys, it doesn't mean anything demonic. People think it does because Gene Simmons played a demon character on stage and he did that hand signal...It started because he would wave at the fans while holding his bass pick and only 2 of his fingers would be up...People thought it was devil horns and that's how it started.

It was Ronnie James Dio that started it. It was representing Satan's horns.

I'm sure Bush was not doing this in an evil way.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

yeah i dont think bush was doing it to represent satan's horns, why would he do it in the open like that especially now when everyone suspects him as being a satanist. Also is there really even a entity called Satan that really does exist.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

It was Anton LeVay.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golack
It's obviously an occult hand sign.

Funny, it almost seems as if some members of this forum are trying to downplay its significance.

Disinfo anyone?

Problem is it's such a common thing. We all do it. Is it so odd he might do it too?

Tony Blair plays the guitar.

The gap between oldies and youngies is shrinking.

Show me a pic of him killing a baby, then we can talk.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The hand signal is not satanic in a sense that satanism has no real history. It's a made up religion.

LeVay used it in the 60s, and that's where it became satanic. No Iluminati would use it, because it's fake magic.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It's true that Dio seems to have been the first to use it in rock. He was doing it in the late 60's when he was the lead singer for Elf, and in the 70's when he was lead singer for Rainbow.

However, I would argue that the signal does not represent "devil horns". After all, the devil of Christianity isn't supposed to have horns anyway, it's just a caricature of the ancient Greek god Pan.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
For all those who respond or who have responded to the OP within this thread, there are ten times as many who will read without comment. And regardless of 'assurances' (here in this thread) that the hand-gestures 'mean nothing', I'm confident the majority will deduce those gestures are laden with 'meaning' to those SO eager to be seen-to-be making the signs, publicly.

There are simply too many politicians and others in position of influence who ARE keen to be 'seen-to-be' flashing the 'sign' .......... for it to be explained away as 'nothing' and 'coincidence'.

People are NOT stupid; they are NOT unobservant OR incapable of recognising when someone is giving-them-the-finger.

The Stupids are those who assure themselves that this planet is inhabited by 'sheep'.

Most of us have seen the several dozen photos of world-figures (Bush and family, Blair, Burlusconi, Cheyney, etc. etc.) 'doing the sign'.

And most of us are by now convinced that those so eager to be seen publicly demonstrating this two-digit-sign are doing so because they are either seeking approval from a superior -- or are so terrified of that 'superior' that they desperately demonstrate the two-digit 'salute' before as many cameras as possible ... as often as possible. And to hell with appropriateness or personal dignity, they say. They're just desperate to be seen giving the two-digit salute, as in: ' I'm doin' it masta ... just like you said ... I'm a doin' it. Looka me! Look. I'm doin' it just like you said, all the time, all the time. And my family are doin' it too. Are we doin' ok, masta? Are you happy with us? Are you pleased with us? '

All of which betrays before the watching world that Bush, Blair, Burlusconi, Amandenajad et all --------------- are NOT their 'own men'; they are NOT calling the shots. Instead (as betrayed by their infantile obedience) they are bought and paid for and NONE too secure about their personal survival.

And we watch and revile them, these chattels, these servants, these fools who sold out through greed and vanity.

So please, don't insult the intelligence of the masses by even attempting to persuade that people of immense wealth and power *ALL* decided --- like a group of ten year olds --- to demonstrate the *SAME* soap-operatic hand-sign 'as coincidence' ! Come on !

Do they also wear ALL wear green sox, or red rubber-noses? Why not, if it's just 'coincidence' and/or 'meaningless' ?

I mean, if the 'world-leaders' are *SO* easily-influenced as to 'coincidentally' make the same hand-sign, repeatedly .... then we could expect them to share OTHER immature, publicly-demonstrated nonsense, such as ending each sentence with ' Dig it?' or all choosing to drive lime-green Volkswagons.

But no. They don't. Of course they don't.

Because they're NOT thrusting the two-digit hand-sign because they WANT to, or because it's kewl or because it's in any way appropriate to either their office or the situation.

They're projecting two-digits before cameras (and thus before the watching world) because --- quite obviously --- they've been instructed to do so: because *some*one (or a group of someones) deem it 'important', 'vital'.

So we see Dubya and his motley family *ALL* grinning like idiots, with their fingers raised in this ludicrous public display.

And they raise their hands HIGH --- just like obedient school children. And their perform the idiotic 'hand sign' frequently, like docile children so eager to please, to 'do it right'.

Appropriate? For a mature woman bearing the title of First Lady, dressed in an evening gown, her face plastered with heavy pan-cake make-up, before thousands .......... to hold her fingers up in such a vulgar fashion?
At the same time, her clearly mentally deficient spouse grins like a brain-dead idiot and ALSO performs the same hand-sign? Meanwhile, their offspring do likewise?

Oh dear. How clear it is that they are singing-for-their-supper.

Same with all the other 'world leaders and politicians and sundry celebrities who dutifully hold up their hands in the two-digit salute. All keen to be seen-to-be serving the agenda.

The real question of course, is ............... of whom are they so terrified? For whom do they obediently perform? WHO instructed them to make morons of themselves in public, via the two-digit hand-sign?

Anyone suspect it was someone with a sense of humour? Someone who wished the watching-public to be in NO doubt that our 'world leaders' are all of a pack: are all disgusting half-wits; are not to be trusted ---- and NOT to be FEARED? heh heh

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
maybe he is a metal fan and considered the moment metal?

;p

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This was apost I had made way back when concerning there symbolic hand gestures, have alook and see

Il Cornuto

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Now I understand this. Because in ancient times horns were a sign of virility, our leadership was trying to show that they're 'macho'. Or in the case of Georgie, maybe being so near the Queen just got him turned on.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
see skull and bones and the dark castle

video.google.com...

also the scarlet threat on google video for more hand signs

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golack
Image of Jesus doing the same...

Apparently this might be related to Baphomet or the 'Goat of Mendes'.

www.experiencefestival.com...

Goat of Mendes: Spiritual - Theosophy Dictionary on Baphomet

Baphomet (from Greek baphe immersion + metis wisdom)

A medieval mystic term usually identified with the goat of Mendes. The Templars of Malta were accused of worshiping Baphomet as an idol. Baphomat signifies a baptism in wisdom or initiation, but became degraded and misunderstood when the keys to its real meaning were lost. Pan, the Greek nature god, was often represented with the horns and hoofs of a goat; however, "Pan is related to the Mendesian goat, only so far as the latter represents, as a talisman of great occult potency, nature's creative force" (TG 246).

Need to dig a little deeper on this one...

[edit on 12-5-2007 by Golack]

Nice one Golack - thanks for posting that.

This fits the picture like a glove basically! If, indeed we DO dig deeper, all sorts of links between depictions of Jesus and some occult characters and symbols reveal themselves.

It works like a treat because people just go - 'oh, if jesus does it then it must be pure and loving and gracious - not anything sinister' (similar to some the posts here?)

If Jesus did exist (the jury's still out for me on this one) then what have paintings of him that were done 200 years after he was meant to have died got to to with the truth of what he looked like and how he behaved?.... here's a painting of Mozart, years after he died, kissing a guinea-pig - I suppose that means for sure that Mozart used to kiss rodents then?:

funnypictures.com...

OK - just joking, but you get my point?..

People who are still doubting the symbolism stuff around people in positions of power (and those who move in the same circles) could do the research openly, and then make their judgements about what's going on here - not before they research.....(if they research at all?)

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Curious if anyone saw this picture as well. Just stumbled across it reading an article linked from another thread... check out Georgie boy's hand. This guy cant keep himself under control for even a second.

zoomed for those with bad eyes

original link below
www.salon.com...

[edit on 5/14/2007 by bokinsmowl]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
are we to believe he was just giving the longhorns sign again, in yet another inappropriate, and non-related event? (how would the context of a college football team come up in this case?)

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
david icke and many people know that there is no satan or god

the word satanism does NOT mean a worshipper of a fictional character
the draconians know that.
it means, the worshipper of the negative power. Translated, satan is evil, god is good, so we have our good and evil worshippers, its as simple as that

the and clinton and so many others have flashed that sign around, showing off their status and who they really are. And nobody picks up on it. So they smile widely while doing it.
(please excuse my spelling, as long as you can read it, thats all that matters)

The thing about the queen being thousands of yrs old is most likely a fact. The queen mother or whoever she is, wasn't 102 or however old she was, she was more like 120+. . . That is some old meat. . .

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by the-real-syn
david icke and many people know that there is no satan or god

the word satanism does NOT mean a worshipper of a fictional character
the draconians know that.
it means, the worshipper of the negative power. Translated, satan is evil, god is good, so we have our good and evil worshippers, its as simple as that

the and clinton and so many others have flashed that sign around, showing off their status and who they really are. And nobody picks up on it. So they smile widely while doing it.
(please excuse my spelling, as long as you can read it, thats all that matters)

The thing about the queen being thousands of yrs old is most likely a fact. The queen mother or whoever she is, wasn't 102 or however old she was, she was more like 120+. . . That is some old meat. . .

I think that Icke needs to make up his own mind, one minute he thinks he is Jesus, the next a "spriit"eveals all of this lizard man stuff to him, don't get me wrong he has a few good/semi valid theories (which many are borrowed from others), but for the most part I think he is an attention whore with an agenda to sell books and make money off a lecture circuit.

Where is any of the "proof" about shapeshifting Draconians? Where is the documented evidence? If you talk about ancient cultures having lizard gods etc, don't discount the facts that many tribal cultures mixed a large amount of hallucinogens with their worship.I am sure if I ate a 10 strip of acid or a few eighths of mushrooms or enough peyote, I could see hybrid shapeshifting lizard gods too.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by brotherforchrist]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
not to defend Icke here... but he never claimed to be Jesus. He said quote "son of God."

Now depending on your beliefs, that could be true for everyone. It got blown out of context as the media tends to do.

Besides, saying your the son of God is way less crazy then the shapeshifting reptilians in my book.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join