It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Flashes 'El Diablo' Hand Signal During Queen's Visit

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by the-real-syn
david icke and many people know that there is no satan or god

the word satanism does NOT mean a worshipper of a fictional character
the draconians know that.
it means, the worshipper of the negative power. Translated, satan is evil, god is good, so we have our good and evil worshippers, its as simple as that

It's actually Sun worship that Icke talks about, coupled with the changing seasons; signs of the zodiac as emphasised in Da Vinci's Last Supper. Christ, representative of the Sun is surrounded by 4 groups of 3 (spring, summer, autumn, winter and their 3 corresponding zodiac signs).

Religion is a metaphorical distraction.

[edit on 15/5/07 by thebox]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I find it absolutely astounding the amount of punters who are making 'statements of fact' in this debate without doing even the most basic research?

I'm not saying I'm the king of research myself, but it's so obvious when you look into it even 'half deeply' that this whole 'Satanism' and characters/symbols thing has being going on for AGES... Certainly before Gene Simmons!

I believe that Bush et al do the sign either because they can't help themselves (as one poster pointed out) or because they are on such an ego trip that they really think that we are never going to seriously question them about it. They are taking the piss by doing it so blatantly I reckon. It's happening all over the place as well - lots of symbolism stuff is all around some of the major cities in the World - London, New York, Paris etc. I mean, they've even got the 'all seeing eye' on the dollar bill for God's sake! They are so in our faces that we just don't see it - that's the trick.

However, when they are up to something really dodgy, they do go undercover - check out Bohemian Grove for an example. Also, when directly questioned about dodgy stuff they appear to have a 'stock' answer that they rattle out in order to avoid the issue:

Once when Bush was asked directly about the 'secret' Skull And Bones Society' in a TV interview, he said 'oh, that's too secret to talk about' and laughed it off! The interviewer, who was evidently not up for pushing it further, just took it on - that's how cocky Bush and the lot are - and some of us just go - 'ok' like the interviewer. Interestingly, when Kerry was asked the same question, he said, 'oh, that's too secret to talk about'. Hmmmmm..... interesting, no?

I know that there are some people (including myself) who are frustrated with all this knowledge about what's actually going on - what to do? I struggle with this one... One thing I do believe is that just the energy of thought, word and deed DO contribute to the global consciousness and count for something even if you're not in an individual 'position of power and influence'.

Some posts I've seen on ATS and other forums show some people fully buy into the 'it's only little me - I have no power - so what's the point' thing. Could this be EXACTLY why we end up with a manifestation of a 'dis-empowered' civilian society? If every worker in the CBD (finance centre etc) in London said they're not coming into work until Blair pulls out of Iraq, for example, it would be interesting to see what effect it had?....

What we think we are, we are, no?

Sorry - gone a bit off-topic there, but you know how it is....

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I still think there is much disinfo going on in this thread.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
in the questioned picture on page 1 bush's entire arm and hand that are making the guesture looks awkward compared to his body and other hand as for the rest of the photos questioned all i can say is its bush

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I thing George is mabey cracking his nuckle or something. i am going to try and see if i can find any video of the event. i think the thing to think about in this picture is laura busch's dress. that thing is hideous! deffinitly looks like hell. even though it shows off her nice child bearing hips!

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo
I thing George is mabey cracking his nuckle or something. i am going to try and see if i can find any video of the event. i think the thing to think about in this picture is laura busch's dress. that thing is hideous! deffinitly looks like hell. even though it shows off her nice child bearing hips!

He isn't cracking his knuckle...

It's clearly a deliberate gesture on *both* photographs. As to why, one can only speculate. This whole “hook ‘em longhorns” idea just doesn't wash with me...

Any idea why Windows Vista’s working name was Longhorn?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Any idea why Windows Vista’s working name was Longhorn?

it's named after a bar at the base of whistler mountain, between whistler and blackcomb (both mountains in BC). whistler being the code name for windows XP and blackcomb being the next step project they're working on for post vista release. the longhorn saloon is a hangout for those making their way between the two mountains.

heres the link to the Longhorn saloon... although there is no mention of vista or microsoft at the site www.longhornsaloon.ca...

[edit on 5/17/2007 by bokinsmowl]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake
I find it absolutely astounding the amount of punters who are making 'statements of fact' in this debate without doing even the most basic research?

I'm not saying I'm the king of research myself, but it's so obvious when you look into it even 'half deeply' that this whole 'Satanism' and characters/symbols thing has being going on for AGES... Certainly before Gene Simmons!

It only took on a sinister role during the sixties with levay. Before that is was used to ward off evil.

Satanism is rubbish. Satan wasn't even the devil in the bible. Satan was just a strict angel who put people to the test.

I believe that Bush et al do the sign either because they can't help themselves (as one poster pointed out) or because they are on such an ego trip that they really think that we are never going to seriously question them about it. They are taking the piss by doing it so blatantly I reckon. It's happening all over the place as well - lots of symbolism stuff is all around some of the major cities in the World - London, New York, Paris etc. I mean, they've even got the 'all seeing eye' on the dollar bill for God's sake! They are so in our faces that we just don't see it - that's the trick.

Problem is you haven't even proven that Freemasonry is an evil society to begin with.

However, when they are up to something really dodgy, they do go undercover - check out Bohemian Grove for an example. Also, when directly questioned about dodgy stuff they appear to have a 'stock' answer that they rattle out in order to avoid the issue:

Once when Bush was asked directly about the 'secret' Skull And Bones Society' in a TV interview, he said 'oh, that's too secret to talk about' and laughed it off! The interviewer, who was evidently not up for pushing it further, just took it on - that's how cocky Bush and the lot are - and some of us just go - 'ok' like the interviewer. Interestingly, when Kerry was asked the same question, he said, 'oh, that's too secret to talk about'. Hmmmmm..... interesting, no?

Dead Poet's society sounds scarier. Being silent about a fraternity is at best childish.

I know that there are some people (including myself) who are frustrated with all this knowledge about what's actually going on - what to do? I struggle with this one... One thing I do believe is that just the energy of thought, word and deed DO contribute to the global consciousness and count for something even if you're not in an individual 'position of power and influence'.

Some posts I've seen on ATS and other forums show some people fully buy into the 'it's only little me - I have no power - so what's the point' thing. Could this be EXACTLY why we end up with a manifestation of a 'dis-empowered' civilian society? If every worker in the CBD (finance centre etc) in London said they're not coming into work until Blair pulls out of Iraq, for example, it would be interesting to see what effect it had?....

What we think we are, we are, no?

Sorry - gone a bit off-topic there, but you know how it is....

You can't prove the secret government exist. It's all supposition. Supposition from people who just aren't trustworthy.

That's why nobody cares.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

A bunch of my employers' subscribers had the same question.

Sorry to spoil the conspiracy theories, but the hand symbolism (of a a forefinger and small finger, with other fingers folded in) is no more than the sign of the Texas Longhorns.

The President is from Texas and a longtime Longhorn fan. It seemed odd to me also until learning that.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golack
It's obviously an occult hand sign.

Funny, it almost seems as if some members of this forum are trying to downplay its significance.

Disinfo anyone?

yep, and the entire state of Texas is satanic (well...a good portion of it).

I better have my nine year old son exorcised, huh? He is obviously under the spell of Satan.

BTW, i am an Oklahoma Sooners fan, so i might be inclined to agree with you.

But seriously...what gives? Do you really believe that? Or are you just trying to make conversation?

Obstinance in the face of truth is the worst kind of ignorance. Next thing you know, you are going to accuse Texas Tech fans of trying to push gun use on America, as they use the hand gesture of the thumb and forefinger making a shooting action (it matches the Red Raider concept).

Or A and M Aggies of trying to pursue a hitchiker's life:

Use some common sense. It is a Texas pride thing. Come on down here, let me fire up some mesquite in the pit, and i will show you what I mean.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I feel the issue of the hand signs representation is not as important as when they're used. Are you telling me its ok for a figure such as the head of our nation not be able to control himself in a public forum when the eyes of the world are on him? So what if it means satan or longhorns, this man treats it like a game. Its like watching a 6 year old put up bunny ears behind a friend in a class photo. If he wants to throw up the longhorns at a texas bbq over a plate of pulled pork then thats fine with me but taking a picture with the queen of england? being inaugurated as the leader of the free world? come'on... its embarrassing. This is not appropriate behavior georgie boy, be a man and learn some humility. For god's sake be a professional! Im ashamed to be represented by this man.

[edit on 5/20/2007 by bokinsmowl]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bokinsmowl
I feel the issue of the hand signs representation is not as important as when they're used. Are you telling me its ok for a figure such as the head of our nation not be able to control himself in a public forum when the eyes of the world are on him? So what if it means satan or longhorns, this man treats it like a game. Its like watching a 6 year old put up bunny ears behind a friend in a class photo. This is not appropriate behavior georgie boy, be a man and learn some humility. For god's sake be a professional. Im ashamed to be represented by this man.

GW has had many, many gaffe's in his Presidential career.

One thing that i like to keep in mind is that every person is from a particular culture. It is poor form to judge people based on this culture, is it not? One could take it a step further and criticize Indian hotel owners for their poor observance of proper form for having the smells of their home permeating the atmosphere so much. But that is politically incorrect.

It is pretty harmless. The Queen is a friend of our country so decorum is likely seen to be a much lighter sort of thing in this instance. Were it Ahmedinijad the concept of "proper form" would be of much greater significance.

Keep in mind that the environment of her visit, from an inside perspective, will not be known. What will be known is her public and light hearted responses, which (to me) indicates that behind the scenes it was pretty informal for a State visit. Consider, as well, that the Queen is trying to show that she (and her family) are not as "stuffy" as we would presume (as a part of their battle over such things as the recent movie and Diana's death).

There is so much more to be upset with...this is not reallly an issue.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I guess being an idiot is part of american culture now. He represents me and i dont like being represented by an 8th grader who just got over a nasty drug problem. Theres a reason the world views him as a bafoon. Accidental gaffs are one thing, being blatantly non professional on a regular basis is just ridiculous.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I guess being an idiot is part of american culture now. He represents me and i dont like being represented by an 8th grader who just got over a nasty drug problem. Theres a reason the world views him as a bafoon. Accidental gaffs are one thing, being blatantly non professional on a regular basis is just ridiculous.

Ouch...not sure "idiot" applies. Naive, inept...yes. But not "idiot".

I don't care for him as a president, but i try to be honest and fair in my assessment. I find that when words like "stupid", "idiot", and "pathetic" are used it is usually in a manner that is emotional and opinionated, not logical and accurate.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

ok, ill give you that. Ill retract idiot and replace with feckless. Can we agree on something here with the intention of making some progress on the issue... regardless of what they mean to him, using the horns in the above mentioned situations are poor judgment and unprofessional?

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

ok, ill give you that. Ill retract idiot and replace with feckless. Can we agree on something here with the intention of making some progress on the issue... regardless of what they mean to him, using the horns in the above mentioned situations are poor judgment and unprofessional?

I am not sure i can agree with that. If we were talking about a country that we had strained relations with, yes. But Britain is like our kid brother, you know?

Perhaps that is what the problem is. In Texas we will let our guard down a little more easily, for good or bad.

But i can say this: I respect, value, and understand your opinion in this matter, and if that feeling is shared through more than half our nation then i could also agree that it was a bad idea. I just think that "Bush bashers" will bash him over everything he does, making mountains out of molehills.

Coutergeist is similar in her ability to make even small gaffe's turn into major guffaws through the virtue of the hatred people have for her, and their own ability to embellish.

I am so much more worried about Iraq, Africa, and China, i am shocked that people took time to notice the "hook 'em horns", especially since one can find hundreds of pictures of him making that hand sign. Between that and the "pretzel incident", i have to wonder if we are even watching the right things when evaluating our president.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Here is what i know for sure about the whole Bush flashes El Diablo sign. I dont know if he is or not but I do know that he claims that he is Giving the sign of the Texas Longhorns. As he has done it on numurous ocastions. The situation is that the longhorn sign is the first and last finger with the hand pointed away from the person making a nodding motion. The way that Bush claims to be doing the longhorn sign is alol wrong and would get a regular persons ass kicked by a true longhorn fan. so there you have it.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
as far as I know this sign is kind of a TEXAN sign, like the 2 horns of a cow.
Mooh..

dont confuse it with the´satan´geeting of the Metal kids.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by anti72]

[edit on 14-8-2007 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Texas sign.... I dont think so
It is called the
ll Cornuto - Diabolicus

Many other prominent figurees that are not from Texas also make this hand gesture, but what does it really mean?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
As a Christian who has dabbled in more than a few religions... let me end this debate now...

firstly... the hand symbol in question.... is called "hook 'em horns"

note the placement of the thumb... THIS IS IMPORTANT

Thumb is over the middle and ring finger... making a cow skull... GO LONGHORNS!!!!

Next...

This is Sign Language... Also universally accepted to mean I Love You to those who can hear....
Note, the thumb is out only the middle and ring fingers are bent in.

Lastly... THIS IS FROM THE CHURCH OF SATAN... like all symbols it doesn't mean the same thing, unless you do the exact same symbol.
Note the Thumb is NEXT to the middle finger and ring finger, not over, which technically means the thumb is UNDER the other fingers.... (make the symbol and look at your hand... see fingers are on top of your thumb... But only fingertips to palm.)

there you go guys... quit arguing... Satan is thumb next to finger...

Long horns is thumb over fingers...

I love you is thumb extended outwards, middle and ring finger bent down....

Each symbol is TOTALLY DIFFERENT...

Coven (yes I am a group of witches *evil laugh*) out!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join