It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Flashes 'El Diablo' Hand Signal During Queen's Visit

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
You think I'm joking? Take a trip to the 20th dimension if you don't believe me.

Aw man...you are so lucky ! I have to eat 10 more babies before I can get cleared for the 20th dimension.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
could it symbolize twin towers

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It's obviously an occult hand sign.

Funny, it almost seems as if some members of this forum are trying to downplay its significance.

Disinfo anyone?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If you look around you can find plenty of pictures of people in positions of power and influence making this sign - surely now we're gonna wake up and see what's right in front of us? That's how cocky they are - they take the piss right in front of our eyes and we don't see it!! So many people shut out this stuff because they don't feel ready to step into the fear of actually taking on the personal mental-emotional consequences of acknowledging the level of deceit and corruption that exists in the underbelly of this theatrical farce called 'the official version of events'.

Here's plenty of shot to check out - (I'm only posting this link as a way of getting you to the photos - not agreeing/disagreeing with the content of the site etc)

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

They're all in the club, geddit?

[edit on 12/5/07 by awake]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Lol yeah rite.....Bush is such a UT fan that he flashes it wherever he goes whether it is appropriate or not. personally as a christian I know it's true meaning and what it represents and regardless of what others might say, it's not pride for the good ole boy's team!

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golack

Funny, it almost seems as if some members of this forum are trying to downplay its significance.

Disinfo anyone?

Nope...Reason and common sense. It comes from living in the real world.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR

Disinfo anyone?

What does common sense say about the photos in the link I posted above - have you looked at them?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake

Disinfo anyone?

What does common sense say about the photos in the link I posted above - have you looked at them?

Yup...a bunch of different people doing a similar thing for different reasons.

During WW2 two fingers up meant V for victory. during the 60's it meant peace...different people doing a similar thing for different reasons.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Yup...a bunch of different people doing a similar thing for different reasons.

During WW2 two fingers up meant V for victory. during the 60's it meant peace...different people doing a similar thing for different reasons.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by RWPBR]

And it doesn't strike you, the links between the kind of people who make up the bunch?

I disagree - I feel it is a bunch of people doing the same thing for the same reason (the only exeption being the rock band folks who are just along for the novelty ride of the 666 lightweight thing).

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Image of Jesus doing the same...

Apparently this might be related to Baphomet or the 'Goat of Mendes'.

www.experiencefestival.com...

Goat of Mendes: Spiritual - Theosophy Dictionary on Baphomet

Baphomet (from Greek baphe immersion + metis wisdom)

A medieval mystic term usually identified with the goat of Mendes. The Templars of Malta were accused of worshiping Baphomet as an idol. Baphomat signifies a baptism in wisdom or initiation, but became degraded and misunderstood when the keys to its real meaning were lost. Pan, the Greek nature god, was often represented with the horns and hoofs of a goat; however, "Pan is related to the Mendesian goat, only so far as the latter represents, as a talisman of great occult potency, nature's creative force" (TG 246).

Need to dig a little deeper on this one...

[edit on 12-5-2007 by Golack]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Image of Jesus doing the same...

Dude....JESUS IS METAL !

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
As to the external image, I see a representation of someone explaining points from a book. The gesture using the thumb and one of the middle fingers is often used in art to indicate delicate points, or so I have always thought.

And is it just me, or are people who see these symbols in everything just suffering from over active imaginations.

There's not a gesture or movement in the world that MIGHT not be a Satanic/Christian/Reptilian/Masonic/NWO/ Anything symbol. But the truth seems to be that we only have so many appendages to flash symbols with, so a certain 'overlapping' comes about. And sense most people talk, in person, with gestures included in the conversation, it seems that they will use one that others have used for another purpose.

Besides, are you really that paranoid? Myself, I worry more about actions and words than hand signals.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Point taken on Jesus.

But some of these politicians use it in such a similar manner and in front of the press it raises many questions.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Great thread, guys.

Check this out:

I just inverted and resized the 'hand'...

Creepy or what?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
that is an obvious occult signal, Remember he an his father are members of the skull and bones society. They are linked to the free masons, the builderberger group but more than that also the illuminati. They serve Satan, and are forcing The New World Order on all of us. Globalization is almost here, and so is the Antichrist. Mr. 666 Javier Solana Hold the 3 highest positions in the EU. Bush cow tows to this shadow government.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
That picture is from prisonplanet, right? I'd be wary of Alex Jones (that's the guy who runs that and infowars I believe) if I were you.

Check this out, supposedly he is exposed to be part of Zionism.

www.opposingdigits.com...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I have never seen a "reptilian/human". However, I have seen a lot of "globalists" displaying the same hand signal, in fact there are several videos on the internet showing George H.W. Bush, his drug dealing buddy from Arkansaw, Bill Clinton, his wife Hillary as well as many others displaying the same symbol.

The hand signal signifies their involvement in bringing about their North American Union and a "New World Order".

Members of their treasonous conspiracy were responsible for creating the Soviet Union.

This is far from a "theory" it is an established and documented fact. These people are trying - quite successfully, to destroy our nation in order to impose communism.

Listen to these recordings made by Myron Fagan in 1967:

Part 1: www.apfn.org...
Part 2: www.apfn.org...
Part 3: www.apfn.org...
Part 4: www.apfn.org...
Part 5: www.apfn.org...
Part 6: www.apfn.org...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Watch this video to the end and you will see them all giving the satanic symbol

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'ts as though he has to have the last word and one way or another he will acheive that. What ever this two fingered guestere means did he have to do it in the presence of Her Majesty? that's if it's true and not one of those doctored picture's conjured up for the internet.

My long nails make it difficult to type sometimes, but i think everyone whether they agree or not knows what a prat is. At least in my country, is slang for nit-wit...!!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Very rude of him to do that in front of guests, especially HRH.
But i suspect no one knows what that mean's either?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join