It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Flashes 'El Diablo' Hand Signal During Queen's Visit

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
and again I state...........you people cant be serious. I tolerate all sorts of banal, childish and outright attacks on the craft, but when I utter my opinion I am told its uncalled for. I think not, I have the right and the ability to state what I believe and again ..........you cant be serious !!! At every turn there is some outright attempt to lay the evils of the world at the doorstep of Freemasonry. Please, save the you dont know besause you are a lower level, kept in the dark huddled mass Mason. But these same people know all the secrets that the higher ups (read reptillian 99th degree Grand Master winged Draco Masons) keep from us. I would continue but my pot of bat wings and babies blood is burning !!!

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Look at the smirk on his face... he's obviously looking directly at someone in the crowd and my opinion is that it was a joke between the President and that person.

Nothing more, no conspiracy.

Oh yeah... IF the picutre is real.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by elevatedone]

It's real enough. Here is a link to the UK Telegraph that published an article on it.

I love how people like to play these signs down. They are historical signs and yet people don't know their history anymore. Why? Because the people that use these signs and symbols don't want us to know their true meaning. Keep downplaying these seemingly mundane little signs and wake up one day to a 'police' gun in your face and you rear getting carted off to a FEMA 'safety' camp for your 'protection'.

Here is the link to the paper. You can find signals and signs by many of the people in power. My question is, was Clinton a Longhorn too??? He made this sign on many occassions as well.

It's time to wake up. That way at least you won't be caught off guard too much when the you know what hits the proverbial fan.

External Link

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
You know, I really wish it was some symbolic sign, some mystery signal. That, at the very least, would show a bit of brainpower. No matter how evil or twisted, at least it would relive me to know that the guy who is just a code word away from starting WWW3 has more than two brain cells firing at once.

As it stands, I can't even have that thought. The 'Shrub' is just another inbred, slack-jawed, puppet man. A 60 year old child playing president. He is an embarrassment.

Thankfully, he'll soon be gone. I can only hope that the next model will at least have something in his head besides Texas cotton and Yankee belligerence.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by NGC2736]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Texas Longhorns?

Hmmmmmmmmmm... I do not think so;

Silvio Berlusconi?

Paul McCartney?

Bill Clinton?

Tommy Franks?

Metallica?

Anyway, what does it mean?

Horned Hand or The Mano Cornuto:
This gesture is the satanic salute, a sign of recognition between and allegiance of members of Satanism or other unholy groups.

The first image Represents the horned god of witchcraft, Pan or Cernunnos. Note the thumb under the fingers and given by the right hand. The next image is a sign of recognition between those in the Occult. When pointed at someone it is meant to place a curse. Note the thumb over the fingers and given by the left hand.

So why does Bush like to flash his "Devil Worship Hand Signal"?

Because he is a fan of Metallica?

Texas Longhorns?

Or something else?

[edit on 11/5/07 by Souljah]

Come on. You really screwed this one up. Taylor, Clinton (although I have seen him actually make the correct sign before on many occassions) and McCartney are NOT making the sign. Their sign is MUCH different with the thumb extended. It is the sign for I LOVE YOU.

Sheesh.

However, the Longhorn connection is just a bunch of crap. Sure, Bush baby is from Texas but many of the others have zero connection to the horns (other than ritual).

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
thanks you, it seems only a handful of people recognize this longhorns thing is bull. I'm not professing that any of these hand signs are of demonic nature - i'm leaning more towards inside joke/gang sign.

but that doesn't change the fact he uses this sign (along with many others) in what many could consider serious moments, with serious people. Why would that be? Is there someone from the Texas Longhorns everywhere he goes, that he constantly needs to acknowledge?

you know, not everyone from Texas cares about college football, and even those that do, don't necessarily like the Longhorns.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceHall06
and again I state...........you people cant be serious. I tolerate all sorts of banal, childish and outright attacks on the craft, but when I utter my opinion I am told its uncalled for. I think not, I have the right and the ability to state what I believe and again...

Of course you do. As does everyone else. I'm not a mod and I'm surprised you haven't been warned, but when I said it was uncalled for I was referring to this part of your statement...

...get a life !! Have either of you EVER had sex with another person ? Drink a beer or some whiskey !! DO SOMETHING !! I'm sure that you will say that is part of the mind control of the Matrix or some other such nonsense but seriously.....put down the Harry Potter books, let the Dungeons and Dragons go and have some adult lives !!!

What's uncalled for is the personal attacks.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
also humorous to see a "princehall" suggesting that sex and alcohol are the answers to a boring life. Not exactly the values I'd expect from someone claiming Prince Hall.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a nervous fidget sign with the hands?

ok try to make that sign with your hands like that?

also try he lappears like he's is smiling and almost proud, usually tough to do when you are suppossedly nervous. makes no sense and i am no "expert"

but seriously who cares, you should wake up to bigger things like the

CFR's published foreign affaris which coincidentally depicts and molds foreign affairs in the near future and what they have to say

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by brigand
Longhorn sign or not, its completely disrespectful for him to be doing this at the Queen's side.

THAT is an discussion that has merit. I also don't think it was appropriate.

It definately was the TEXAS LONGHORN sign. No question.
Those others were probably doing the "I love you" sign.
Bush was doing the Texas Longhorn.

But you are completely correct ... he should have refrained from doing
that with the visit of a foreign dignitary like that.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ahhh. Superstitions. I am glad to see they never really go away.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ok maybe i mention the whole reptilian thing in jest..... but who is to say it is innappropriate to do in front of the queen. Britain isnt a monarchy, why the hell do they still have a queen! Does she even have any power there. Shes just riding on the coattails of her ancestors.

But she is a blood-drinking shape-shifting reptile, so maybe she has more power in the other dimension!

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
also humorous to see a "princehall" suggesting that sex and alcohol are the answers to a boring life. Not exactly the values I'd expect from someone claiming Prince Hall.

First of all....Are you a Mason ?? Are you a Prince Hall Mason ?? Unless so, then dont question my values or the veracity of my statements. Sex and/or alcohol are not forbidden to any man, excess of both are !! I dont "claim" Prince Hall, I am a Prince Hall Mason, maybe it would make you feel better if I had suggested they take up crocheting and tiddlywinks, but I didnt and I stand by my statements. These so called attacks are not personal, people only take then that way. Again at no point did I state that they were the "answer" to a boring life......I said get a life, do something, but keep it coming...I'm waiting

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Texas Longhorn, are you people that blind?

Yet another sign for you the people, Bush knew you the people were watching, he knew the cameras were rolling, it was no accident.

Satanist!!

The Texas Longhorn has the thumb pointing outward, so does the sign language symbol for I love you. However, the SATANIC hand gesture has no thumb sticking out, learn the facts.

Ive written threads about this before, your government officials, the top high level ones, are satanists. The Elite the world institutions are satanists.

Remember FOX 666? Basic numerology people, and no its no accident.

All of this, taken in isolation, will be "thats a coincidence!" Taken all together, and the signs are very clear, satanists are running things, and all they want is war and to take away our sovereignty.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng

and again I state...........you people cant be serious. I tolerate all sorts of banal, childish and outright attacks on the craft, but when I utter my opinion I am told its uncalled for. I think not, I have the right and the ability to state what I believe and again...

Of course you do. As does everyone else. I'm not a mod and I'm surprised you haven't been warned, but when I said it was uncalled for I was referring to this part of your statement...

...get a life !! Have either of you EVER had sex with another person ? Drink a beer or some whiskey !! DO SOMETHING !! I'm sure that you will say that is part of the mind control of the Matrix or some other such nonsense but seriously.....put down the Harry Potter books, let the Dungeons and Dragons go and have some adult lives !!!

What's uncalled for is the personal attacks.

First of all your efforts at "dry snitching" have not gone unnoticed; I.E. "I'm surprised you havent been warned".....why should I be ? I have made no bigoted, racially charged, profanity laced, or threatening comments, I merely stated my opinion.....It was not a personal attack on anyone....unless the shoe fits !! However, i stand by what I said

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
who is to say it is innappropriate to do in front of the queen.

It's not really polite. It's a bit immature. I understand that the Texas Longhorn folks are supposed to flash the sign back when someone flashes it to them .. but common sense tells ya' that you shouldn't be doing that while having pictures taken with the Queen of England.

Britain isnt a monarchy, why the hell do they still have a queen!

Tourist attraction.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Texas Longhorn, are you people that blind?

Satanist, are you that paranoid? (
see? I can do it right back atchya)

Bush knew you the people were watching, he knew the cameras were rolling, it was no accident.

IF it were the satanic sign like you seem to think it was, and IF he knew it was being photographed like you say, then perhaps he was giving a warning about the queen? Ever think of that? Perhaps it's not HIM that's the satanist but HER and he was telling the world that.

There .. that's a good conspiracy to chew on!

Seriously though ... Texas Longhorn.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thats ridiculous, Bush isnt even from Texas, he was born in Connecticut and raised in Maine. His father, and his father, were all rich east coast blue bloods.

This whole Texas cowboy scheme is just to fool you the people, into seeing him as some all-american roughneck, "were gonna smoke em outta there holes"!

Hes such a fraud. This man cant do anything right, he cant even perform a speech properly.

Bush was admittedly involved in the satanic Skull and Bones secret society as was his cousin John Kerry.

Video of George Bush and John Kerry admitting Skull and Bones membership on Meet The Press

Im not paranoid, they said it not me, they do the hand gestures not me, so dont be spouting your ego at me, please

[edit on 11-5-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

First of all....Are you a Mason ?? Are you a Prince Hall Mason ?? Unless so, then dont question my values or the veracity of my statements.

i can feel the brotherly love already. again, the statements you made are in no way masonic, and i would argue represent the exact opposite of what living between the extended points stands for. Go get laid and get drunk, because that's what really counts right?

nothing personal, i just happen to disagree with pretty much everything you've said thus far.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts

Not much of a loss on out part. What? Not fawning all over some antiquated symbol of a millennium of oppression and slaughter? Thats ok, we'll pass on that.

But you'll be okay too. You have your vaunted Moral Superiority to keep you warm at night.

Can't help yourself can you? I notice you've not responded to my point about the duties of being a host but reverted to making these cheap attacks.

Our past?, as opposed to your new millenium of slaughter & oppression?

Clearly you've an issue with an event that happened over 200 years ago, your comments are bordering on the racist.

BTW look closely into your own imperialist & genocidal past (Mexico / Phillipines etc etc) before you start all this Brits bad : US perfect nonsense.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I always thought that the "diablo" sign started because when Gene Simmons would be playing on stage and he wanted to wave at the fans, he'd wave but only 2 fingers would be up because his other 2 fingers where holding his bass pick. From there people thought it meant devil horns and that's what it became.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join