It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Flashes 'El Diablo' Hand Signal During Queen's Visit

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Can't help yourself can you? I notice you've not responded to my point about the duties of being a host but reverted to making these cheap attacks.

I attacked no one. I merely expressed an opinion. You seem to have this problem with how others express their thoughts and feelings, but yet you place your own above all else.

Thank you for commenting, but lets keep this on topic.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It is most interesting to me that people are sitting around saying "yes it is"! and "No it isn't"!

It seems to me that if the forces of evil (reptilians, satanists, etc.) can garner forces and make things evil for all the rest of us, then, perhaps, there should be a gathering of folks who are not reptilians, satanists, etc. in a purposeful manner to send the forces of evil packing.

There are just as many ceremonies (I use this term as a general defintion) that can make the evil go away or at least recede.

All it takes for evil to be victorious is for good people to do nothing ... Perhaps other than sit around in front of their favorite keyboards and yammer at each other.

That is the same sort of logic that I see involved in all the anti-Mason material. The Masons are a fraternity, to all intent and purpose. They are secretive, and so, are easy targets for people who are interested in uncovering the perceived evil in the World. How about if the Masons are nothing more than what they claim to be (a beneficent brotherhood), while the real and evil secret societies are getting on with their plans anonymously while laughing at the drubbing the Masons take?

I'm curious why there is no group among those who are sure that the reptilians and satanists are running the show that is working for the purposes of right makes might? And ... If there is such a group, why aren't more folks who are so sure that -insert any famous name(s)- are evil, and are busily defending that particular view here on ATS, aren't organized and involved in trying to derail the evil plans?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
"And I like your country too and all those jolly fat people who waddle around so amusingly.

This is about how hosts behave towards their guests, not how your oaf of a President behaves wherever he is!

I think what you're saying is that we'd be gracious hosts and not do anything to embarass your head of state whereas your president hasn't the brains or the breeding to reciprocate.

Your loss, our feeling of moral superiority intact"

God save Queen Elizardbeast!

"Sir, there is a fire in the cabin we must evacuate her majesty at once...wait, we can't deplane until the red carpet has been deployed, there is an emergency bolt of carpet in the baggage compartment..."

Yes, we Americans are a bunch of fat Mc Donald's eaters...no doubt.

...And the kitten eating, winged queen of draco the makes up for all our excess tonnage..

She try's to smile...but that inner lizard... If I saw dubya, I would laugh....if I saw this,

www.royal.gov.uk...
www.royal.gov.uk...
www.royal.gov.uk...
www.royal.gov.uk...

I would run.

www.royal.gov.uk...

And I have a sickening feeling that this evil b*ch is a big part of why we are all paying taxes, and outrageous petrol prices to the hilt...

Racist... we are all the SAME race.. unless you too require white gloves to prevent soiling your hands when touching the unwashed masses... Royal orb, red carpet...her majesty... whatever.

Bush was right, no slip there, she probably WAS around in 1776.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by ivymike]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

Originally posted by PrinceHall06

Originally posted by scientist
also humorous to see a "princehall" suggesting that sex and alcohol are the answers to a boring life. Not exactly the values I'd expect from someone claiming Prince Hall.

First of all....Are you a Mason ?? Are you a Prince Hall Mason ?? Unless so, then dont question my values or the veracity of my statements.

i can feel the brotherly love already. again, the statements you made are in no way masonic, and i would argue represent the exact opposite of what living between the extended points stands for. Go get laid and get drunk, because that's what really counts right?

nothing personal, i just happen to disagree with pretty much everything you've said thus far.

First of all "Scientist", in regards to your brotherly love comment.....at no point did you extend yourself to me or represent yourself TO ME as a Mason, Prince Hall or otherwise, so save that.

Your sarcasm does not go unnoted, but if you would use some semblance of intellect rather than your attempts to make me seem un-masonic or disparage what I said, you would realize that at NO POINT DID I SAY GO OUT AND GET LAID AND GET DRUNK !!!! I was being sarcastic, i said have a drink, do something, anything besides what I FEEL is live in a fantasy world. If you read your monito, your attempts to belittle a mason, IF you are a mason are quite contrary to the "5 points of fellowship" and if you must know i live as a point within a circle, and as a rough ashlar we all have corners to smooth, unless you yourself are already perfect. again you have only selected certain things to make an argument....if you want to continue this further, then hit me on U2U

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Why do you think the world is in the state it is in...because a force of love and peace is in control? Use your brains people.

This is absurd, while people are bickering about the reality of evil being in control, the evil stays in control...

Wake up, spread the Truth to others, and resist the evil....how do you resist the evil? Simply by being GOOD and doing what is right for mankind.

This universe is energy, and I suggest you ALL take a crash course on how energy works....you will understand when you understand.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
how do you resist the evil? Simply by being GOOD and doing what is right for mankind.

ah, but therein lies an infinity of interpretations, as good/evil are truly subjective. Instead of drawing out a long, and probably opaque explanation, I'll quote the master himself, Herodotus:

anecdote of Darius: When he was king of Persia, he summoned the Greeks who happened to be present at his court, and asked them what they would take to eat the dead bodies of their fathers. They replied that they would not do it for any money in the world. Later, in the presence of the Greeks, and through an interpreter, so that they could understand what was said, he asked some Indians of the tribe called Callatiae, who do in fact eat their parents' dead bodies, what they would take to burn them. They uttered a cry of horror and forbade him to mention such a dreadful thing. One can see by this what custom can do.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Scientist ... Not trying to be a smart a******** or anything else nefarious. Just trying to get a feel for what this is all about. And so ...

If there are Reptilians in control and Satanists on the rise and Masons doing evil everywhere, but it doesn't impact you or interfere with you BS (Belief System), then it is all, in fact, good?

I'm not sure I understand that, or buy into it, if that is, in fact, what you arae saying.

But, even if we were to agree together, I guess I repeat my question(s).
Why, instead of sitting in front of a computer monitor, and keyboard dribbling out the "yes it is/no it's not" junk, aren't all the believers out there doing something productive and useful to further the cause of good if the above mentioned bad guys are so evil?

I think I get what you are saying, but it would be most kind of you to come at me a different way so that I can try again, if you would be so kind.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Britain isnt a monarchy...

What is it then? I think you'll find that a monarchy is exactly what Britain, and every country who still has a monarch, is called.

Does she even have any power there

Not really. It's a constitutional monarchy.

But she is a blood-drinking shape-shifting reptile, so maybe she has more power in the other dimension!

Unlikely. Blood is approaching $4 a gallon in some other dimensions, and shape-shifting outlawed in others. She has a better life in this one, where she gets to wear a tiara and read amusing opinions about herself on ATS.

You think I'm joking? Take a trip to the 20th dimension if you don't believe me.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ahaha, devil sign in church

Anyway... it's obviously his little .. trademark I suppose. A salute to UT ... not that UT wants his salute, but um.. yeah.

Or he could be popping his knuckles or playing with his ring or something.

Come on, you people overanalyse these things a bit, don't you think?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Whoops pressed post button twice.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by Paresthesia]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

Originally posted by hikix
Britain isnt a monarchy...

What is it then? I think you'll find that a monarchy is exactly what Britain, and every country who still has a monarch, is called.

Does she even have any power there

Not really. It's a constitutional monarchy.

But she is a blood-drinking shape-shifting reptile, so maybe she has more power in the other dimension!

Unlikely. Blood is approaching $4 a gallon in some other dimensions, and shape-shifting outlawed in others. She has a better life in this one, where she gets to wear a tiara and read amusing opinions about herself on ATS.

You think I'm joking? Take a trip to the 20th dimension if you don't believe me.

well, i live on the third, and briefly visited the 4th, and there were very few "humans" there. Thats when i realized that dinosaurs really never went extinct.... maybe you should take a trip to the 4th when you're ready, you'll be quite surprised at what you'll see... or you can just wait till 2012.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Damn, that picture makes them all look decidedly evil.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I think the picture is for stupid conspiracy theorists like us.

Its reverse phycology.

On purpose.

meaningless

too obvious

retarded

rock on

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
He must have seen someone in the crowd that was throwing up the horns sign. It is the sign for the football program there.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Just Texas Longhorns. Period. Some folks flash it thinking it says
"I love you".

Okie-Dokie.

Let us explore his "Hand Signal" some more.

According to Satanism in America, "Horned Hand Signal" is a recognition between those who are in the occult. It is a one-handed salute, and that the palm of the hand faces outward - just as we see on the many photos of Bush. According to Bush, he's not giving the internationally recognized sign for devil worshippers - he's giving the sign of the University of Texas Longhorns. But this doesn't hold water for very good reasons:

George W. Bush NEVER Nattended the University of Texas.

He received his undergraduate degree from Yale University.

The University of Texas law school then turned him down flat, because his record at Yale was so bad.

But family connections enabled him to get into Harvard Business school. Nobody in their right mind goes around continually flashing the sign of a college they never attended, a college that rejected him.

He likely did pick it up at college, but while attending Yale, and after joining a Satanic cult called "Skull and Bones" - or also known as the BROOTHERHOOD OF DEATH.

And things that happen in their HQ called THE TOMB are pretty closer to Satanism then any song by Metallica.

So why exactly is Bush flashing alleged Texas Longhorns "Hand Signal" when the Queen of England comes to visit him?

Guess what?

There is another very Popular guy using this "Hand Signal" - working for the same BOSS?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous

Originally posted by Reality Hurts

I understand it, but don't get so riled and emotional.

This was your monarch on our soil. Should their roles have been reversed, meaning our President visiting your Queen, then yes, even I would have been insulted. However, if it was a Presidential visit to England, I am sure that the proper people would have been insistent enough that he wouldn't have been so cavalier.

Listen, I like your damp little island. Been there on more than a few occasions and like the people a lot. I respect the reverence you have not only for your Queen (who has earned it), but for the title itself. However, when she is here, expect a little irreverence on occasion, regardless of who is our President.

And I like your country too and all those jolly fat people who waddle around so amusingly.

This is about how hosts behave towards their guests, not how your oaf of a President behaves wherever he is!

I think what you're saying is that we'd be gracious hosts and not do anything to embarass your head of state whereas your president hasn't the brains or the breeding to reciprocate.

Your loss, our feeling of moral superiority intact

Moral superiority and "good breeding", too bad the royalty line bred with each other exclusively (inbreds).I guess that sleeping with your relatives denotes good breeding in your mind. At any rate nationalism is plain stupid, be proud of who you are as a person and the achievements that you have made in your own life. Being proud of where you were born is for people of lower intellectual capacity, being as it is a factor that you have utterly no control over.But hey, a strong nationalistic tendency is good to have in a culture, from the viewpoint of the status quo, it makes it easier to lead them into war.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
If there are Reptilians in control and Satanists on the rise and Masons doing evil everywhere, but it doesn't impact you or interfere with you BS (Belief System), then it is all, in fact, good?

no, that's not how it works. I mean, there are some things I personally find evil because of my own belief system. I wish my beliefs were so strong as to not be changed by anything, but it's not the case. First of all, let's leave reptilians out of it. I know the whole theory, I've read the books, seen the videos, etc. Let's just forget about them in this thread. Regarding the rise of satanists, I don't believe that either, and even if I did, I really don't care, as being a satanist doesn't give you some supernatural power, and it won't instantly change a good person into a raping murderer either. At worst, being a satanist will just provide some kind of justification for the anti-social, or rebellious person that decided to officially become a "satanist" And even then so, they are just admitting they are animals, and living under the "Do as Thou Wilt" law of A.C.

Now about Masons doing "evil everywhere," I just don't see it, or agree with it. Do I think some powerful men that are Masons have done horrible things? Of course! Same with the church, my local city council, my school (when I was in school), etc. I bet at least one person in your local supermarket is as you say "evil." But when you say evil, I just take that to mean an asshole, or someone who shares opposite beliefs as you.

Originally posted by sigung86
Why, instead of sitting in front of a computer monitor, and keyboard dribbling out the "yes it is/no it's not" junk, aren't all the believers out there doing something productive and useful to further the cause of good if the above mentioned bad guys are so evil?

let's hear some examples. Should more people become police, or do their own policing to catch rapists, murders and theives? Should more people become ordained priests and do mass exorcisms? Other than the obvious rape, murder, and torture - what do you consider evil? Should we start policing people's thoughts, as in some 1984 society (which is probably only a few years away anyways)

hope that clears a little up, but I'm really just trying to figure out, who gets to decided what is good and what is evil? Could something good for one person be evil for another, and vice versa? I think so.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Just Texas Longhorns. Period. Some folks flash it thinking it says
"I love you".

Okie-Dokie.

Let us explore his "Hand Signal" some more.

According to Satanism in America, "Horned Hand Signal" is a recognition between those who are in the occult. It is a one-handed salute, and that the palm of the hand faces outward - just as we see on the many photos of Bush. According to Bush, he's not giving the internationally recognized sign for devil worshippers - he's giving the sign of the University of Texas Longhorns. But this doesn't hold water for very good reasons:

George W. Bush NEVER Nattended the University of Texas.

He received his undergraduate degree from Yale University.

The University of Texas law school then turned him down flat, because his record at Yale was so bad.

But family connections enabled him to get into Harvard Business school. Nobody in their right mind goes around continually flashing the sign of a college they never attended, a college that rejected him.

He likely did pick it up at college, but while attending Yale, and after joining a Satanic cult called "Skull and Bones" - or also known as the BROOTHERHOOD OF DEATH.

And things that happen in their HQ called THE TOMB are pretty closer to Satanism then any song by Metallica.

So why exactly is Bush flashing alleged Texas Longhorns "Hand Signal" when the Queen of England comes to visit him?

Guess what?

There is another very Popular guy using this "Hand Signal" - working for the same BOSS?

awsome post....this thread goes to show me as a Canadian whats wrong in the US...
you see it, I see it, he is blantent about it...then people (good people) come here and say its the UT...
oh my goodness???
So proamerican and so probush...feels like the Cobert Report!
and thats the Word

[edit on 12-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Because he's a pratt!!

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
Because he's a pratt!!

Odd comment, that.

Care to explain?

BTW, yes, he does carry some Pratt blood, but then, there are others of us here who do as well.

Tell us what it is you feel being a Pratt has to do with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join