It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Flashes 'El Diablo' Hand Signal During Queen's Visit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I support this thesis of reptillian species in charge.
As learned and studied over the years couldn't find reason valid and good enough to justificate so bad behaviour of G. W. senior junior presidency and lead CIA positions, then that alien presence is real deal and if that is the case, next logic is that they WILL be in charge through main governmental intitutions (ministries and millitary industrial complexes).
That is achievable if there are key positiions in world politics by them.
One thing is certaint they sould do and have somehow managed to get by with it is that they must had to overstep US senate and congres since all THE BLACKS what "THEY're" doing is not Constitutionaly approved...

And by my realy deep study into this, it's a long waited PERIOD sign on this matter, for now!

As a proof of this just read "Behold a pale horse" by late William Cooper who is one of many who is murdered because of his relations in CIA and his knowings...
Bill Klinton in 2000 himself has called him "One of the greatest threats to US system". after which the man is dead.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The Queen is important to England, in more ways than most people realize - not the least of which is her role as an ambassador, just as in trips like this. The Queen was raised to be a ruler, to care for her country and it's people in a way that an elected ruler never can be - the only escape from her burden is either abdication or death - her legacy is her entire lifetime. The interests of the Monarchy and the interests of the country are close to synonymous - if the country prospers, the monarch prospers. Yes, the Queen is human, and has her flaws (well, unless you believe she's a reptile, anyway), but as someone who has literally dedicated her lifetime to her country, she deserves respect from other world leaders, in my opinion. If you consider that the UK is really the US's closest ally, bar none, it's really quite telling to see how the supposed most powerful leader in the world pales at the side of this very dignified Lady.

I met her when I was still in college - a former noble who owned a house in Windsor great park (where Windsor castle also is, the official family home of the Royals), after seeing the brainwashing in Nazi germany of the youth, especially, had bequeathed this house to the University of London. It's run in trust, businesses and such hire it as a conference center, however, any department or school in the entire University of London (which comprises around 100, 000 students) can rent the facilities for very very low costs for a weekend at a time - their corporate ventures subsidize the mission they have.. My Physics and Math depts every year had a weekend there, where we had guest lecturers on a different theme, and social interaction with our professors and other students - interestingly, the theme my first year there was "life in the universe".. (as in aliens, yes)..

(you can read about Cumberland lodge, and it's mission here www.cumberlandlodge.ac.uk... - wonderfully beautiful place)

As part of the weekend, you're able to visit the Chapel in the grounds of the park for the sunday morning service - as long as you pass a background check anyway.. This is the Royal Family's chapel when they're at home, along with a small group of locals..

After the service (the royal family's section is hidden to the eyes of the non-regular church members), we came out, to find the Queen, Queen mother, Prince Philip and Prince Edward.. Both the Queen and the Queen Mother came over to talk to and meet us, a group of maybe 20 students and a couple of professors.
There was no press. There was no agenda, nobody really important.. There was no obligation for them to do so, this being both their essentially private chapel and private time, but they did anyway, came over, talked to us about who we were, where we were from, what we were studying, etc. The one thing I came away from that meeting with, was the sense that they simply cared about the people of their country, wanted to meet us and to see who we were - as well as obviously giving us a probably once in a lifetime opportunity to meet and talk to them. Nobility is not just what they have from birth, it is also how they act, with dignity and nobility.

I'm sorry if you can't appreciate that as an American - can't appreciate the respect that the British people have for their royal family, or the sense of continuity that this brings to a nation. It's as disingenuous to compare the Queen to some of the rulers of the past and their actions, as it is to compare say, Bush, or Clinton, with Lincoln, or JFK..

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
LOL, There is a deeper meaning behind that sign. Blame the masons. I just find it funny that the queen of England stands there in front of the "Mansion" after we burnt it down years earlier.

Edit.. Oh yeah, and the freemasons rebuild it after we burnt it.
And there is no reptilian connection. Mr. Icke is right up to a point. But when he starts seeing reptilians.. it gets freaky. Even the reptilian who predicted Prince Charles would marry Camilla was screwed. Pure freaky conjection. The queen, decends through 6 royal family's, bio-spin off into the bushes. Check it out! UK still own the USA. Or as it will soon be called... the GF.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by ReeVeeR]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Bush is just another in a line of satan worshiping presidents that goes all the way back to George Washington.

This statue adorned the grounds of the Whitehouse for many years. If any of you out there are familar with satan worship the pose probably rings a bell

behold the Goat of Mendes. More than likely Bushes true God and oirgin of The Sign of Mendes aka el diablo and "go longhorns"

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well, considering this hand signal was used by Anton LeVay, and originally had nothing to do with satan. Satanism is a made up religion after all. Based on hammer films probably.

So does this betray Bush's arcane knowledge of is he just playing with his ring?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
well bush is just trying to act as human as possible. The queen has been living for thousands of years switching bodies everytime her "human" body dies. She is a winged draco, they are the highest species on earth... the order goes something like this

winged draco
Reptilian
Hybrid Reptilian
Grey
Human
Cow

or something like that

damn, ive been reading too many david icke books!

Simply priceless.

The real problem is that W is sixty years old, going on 7.

What ignominy, that smirking frat-house brat being President.

Just another telltale sign of his absolute contempt for-- ....well, after thinking about it, just contempt.

It's so generalized, it has no fixed objects. Contempt for everything and everyone who is not GW Bush. After all, his mental age is about 6...

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Texas Longhorns?

Hmmmmmmmmmm... I do not think so;

Silvio Berlusconi?

Paul McCartney?

Bill Clinton?

Tommy Franks?

Metallica?

Anyway, what does it mean?

Horned Hand or The Mano Cornuto:
This gesture is the satanic salute, a sign of recognition between and allegiance of members of Satanism or other unholy groups.

The first image Represents the horned god of witchcraft, Pan or Cernunnos. Note the thumb under the fingers and given by the right hand. The next image is a sign of recognition between those in the Occult. When pointed at someone it is meant to place a curse. Note the thumb over the fingers and given by the left hand.

So why does Bush like to flash his "Devil Worship Hand Signal"?

Because he is a fan of Metallica?

Texas Longhorns?

Or something else?

[edit on 11/5/07 by Souljah]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Canuto originally meant "infidelity".Anton levay started to use it in the 60s and changed the meaning.

and any connection to horned gods is not satanism. Cerrunos was not satan.

Anto Levay didn't even believe satan was real, but a primal force in man.

So why would a supposed Illuminati bother with a made up sign?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by albie
Well, considering this hand signal was used by Anton LeVay, and originally had nothing to do with satan. Satanism is a made up religion after all. Based on hammer films probably.

Your right about satanism. Anton LeVay popularised the hand signal. Satanism stole all it's symbols (as did Catholicism) from a much older religion. eg the massive statue of Moloch at Bohemian Grove or the fact that the Popes hat is a representation of Nimrod

Ever notice how often Bush uses the word "God" in his speech's but never mentions which God

[edit on 11-5-2007 by dissembler]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
there is no way the naysayers can explain this away.

:shk:

Texas Long Horn hand sign. He does it all the time when he sees someone in the audience that he knows is from Texas. He did it during the inaugural parade too .. when the Texas band was going by. They flashed him the sign back.

It's a TEXAS thing.

Originally posted by Souljah
Texas Longhorns?Or something else?

Just Texas Longhorns. Period. Some folks flash it thinking it says
"I love you".

[edit on 5/11/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
No true Illuminati would have anything to do with satanism. Its not related.

Nor would they worship Moloch.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Your loss, our feeling of moral superiority intact

Not much of a loss on out part. What? Not fawning all over some antiquated symbol of a millennium of oppression and slaughter? Thats ok, we'll pass on that.

But you'll be okay too. You have your vaunted Moral Superiority to keep you warm at night.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Longhorn sign or not, its completely disrespectful for him to be doing this at the Queen's side. I don't buy that he was toying with his ring, but if you want to think that, go right ahead. I don't think its anything sinister, but it goes to show how much of a child he is.. This is the American President people, enjoy the irony.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Duh, Did you not know Bush is a black sabbath fan? Why wouldn't he be giving the devil sign? Anyway....Praise Satan..amen.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Winged Dracos !!!!
Reptillian Rulers and overlords !!???!!

You people cant be serious !!??!! In all honesty, I mean for real...get a life !! Have either of you EVER had sex with another person ? Drink a beer or some whiskey !! DO SOMETHING !! I'm sure that you will say that is part of the mind control of the Matrix or some other such nonsense but seriously.....put down the Harry Potter books, let the Dungeons and Dragons go and have some adult lives !!!

Jesus ...........Reptillians !!
Hisssssss

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ok, can someone please sum up?

The hand sign shared by Bush, Berlusconi, Clinton, Metallica, Liz Taylor, John Lennon, and Tommy Franks--and Barney the Dinosaur, for all I know--means what, exactly?

Satanist?
Illuminati?
Freemason?
Reptilian overlord?
Pantheist?
I'm a horny *?
UT football fan?

All of the above?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceHall06
Winged Dracos !!!!
Reptillian Rulers and overlords !!???!!

You people cant be serious !!??!! In all honesty, I mean for real...get a life !! Have either of you EVER had sex with another person ? Drink a beer or some whiskey !! DO SOMETHING !! I'm sure that you will say that is part of the mind control of the Matrix or some other such nonsense but seriously.....put down the Harry Potter books, let the Dungeons and Dragons go and have some adult lives !!!

Jesus ...........Reptillians !!
Hisssssss

Uncalled for dude.
Relax, that's why most people come here. To discuss alternative theories. Not saying you or anyone needs to believe but keep those comments to yourself.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
i think its likely that, it is satanic but bush doesn't know it. If you told him he'd probably say something like, "No, its,um, not satanic,... it means, uh uh 'love' or somethin in, uh uh uh that hand talk thing."

Regardless of why he's doing it he is most likely summoning demons and they are just flowing in over our borders, see www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com...

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Ok, can someone please sum up?

Aside from the reptilian / Satanist / Mason theories it seems like most people feel he's flashing the Texas longhorns "hook-em" sign because he used to be the governor of Texas.

Apparently when someone yells "hook-em longhorns" he feels he need to flash the sign back in kind. So, in this case, someone probably yelled it out and rather than disrespecting the queen by doing an all out flash he composed himself and by keeping his hand to his side and did just a "little" flash (notice the smirk on his face).

Then the discussion went on as to how childish and immature he is and whether he was still disrespecting the queen.

Of course it still might be that we're wrong and he is actually signalling to his reptillian leader... the Queen of England.

Helps?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join