It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very WEIRD letter! Anyone know what this is about?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
As a precaution, i really stress buying a gun and only sleeping 1 Hour a day in a sealed off, trapped area.

[edit on 30-5-2007 by Joe Canadian]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Right, I'm hooked. I've spent the whole morning at work reading this entire thread!
Okay, someone mentioned 08-15-22 and I did a little searching and came up with this....www.pep-web.org...
I don't know if its relevant but seeing as the other number relates to the beginning of the WWI, it may be of interest.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Someone stated earlier that this seems Kabbalistic in nature, and I completely agree. The first thing I thought when I looked at this was the Sefirot. Then I saw the numbers and instantly thought of Gematria. But I tried tranlasting some of the numbers in various patterns, but came up with nothing.

Interestinly enough, on the Sefirot there is a similar shape that is in the drawning.

The same design is also similar to the Algiz rune, and was used by Nazis and Neo-Nazis alike.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Could this case and the one here: www.abovetopsecret.com... be in some way connected?
Here we have an emphasis on the 7's, there - 5's... The style is quite different, but there is a certain resemblance...

=EDIT: Forgot the link..=

[edit on 14/6/07 by MastaG]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It looks familiar to me,

It reminded me of Aleister Crowley

777 And Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley
www.allbookstores.com...

seven appears often in the bible

"And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth" (Revelation chapters 15&16).

In Aleister Crowley's Liber 777, Keter is associated with the Four Aces of the Tarot deck, White Brilliance, Ptah, Shiva, Brahma, Wodan, Zeus, The Trinity, Almond in flower, Diamond, Exilir Vitae, Dao, and Death (not a complete list of the 777 associations).

It is said to have a negative aspect, the Qliphoth Thaumiel.
en.wikipedia.org...

777 is also associated with the tree of life.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
there are seven chakras,

Ishtar's decent into the underworld,

When she entered the first gate,
the shugurra, the crown of the steppe was removed.
When she entered the second gate,
From her neck the small lapis beads were removed.
When she entered the third gate,
From her breast the double strand of beads was removed.
When she entered the fourth gate,
From her chest the breastplate called "Come, man, come!" was removed.
When she entered the fifth gate,
From her wrist the gold ring was removed.
When she entered the sixth gate,
From her hand the lapis measuring rod and line was removed.
When she entered the seventh gate,
From her body the royal robe was removed. ...

assign the letter to each number as in numerology, or I can do it tomorrow,

"How often shall I forgive my brother, unto 7 times?" Jesus said, "no, but unto 77 times"

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The Seventh Tarot Card,
www.sacred-texts.com...

VII. The Chariot. Libra.
In the Seventh house of the evolutionary cycle the relation of the Self with the Not-self or outer world is contracted and completed and the 'organism' arises as the systematic whole of organs, a lawful microcosm, which in every instance is a phenomenon of the Cosmic Law, first significance of Libra. This idea is very well illustrated by the picture of the Chariot, drawn by the White and the Black Sphinx and governed by the Magician incarnate. It is the Self embodied. This card consequently means marriage, contract, body and bodily existence, organisation, achievement, co-operation.

this card has to do with the Hebrew letter Zain, which "represents an arrow." Now it is very curious to see, that in Hindu astrology the sign Libra is symbolised by an arrow touching an eye, evidently meaning the principles of the organism or systematic complex of organs, and at the same time the understanding, or knowing, which is the result of the eye seeing the light.

The Magician has become the 'Conqueror'; the forces of good and of evil both drawing his chariot symbolise the fact that good and evil, agreeable as well as painful experiences, make us wiser and contain the elements of Existence, spirit and matter both.

As a matter of fact the card may have to do with our adversaries.

On the front "we see the Indian lingam," says we should like to add: in connection with the Indian (!) yoni, i.e. the union of the sexes, or the two in one (bond). Here the 'Fall' into matter has been completed. The sphinxes are female entities, the driver of the Chariot is a man. This not only symbolises the subjugation of Nature by will-power, but also the fact that, while inwardly 'woman rules the world' (the Empress), rulership in the outer world lies with man, and it is his duty to keep within due bonds the 'attractive' forces of woman, who, however, appears to be the personification of motoric force to him and his 'chariot.' That woman practically gives the inspirational lead and motive to man in this world is being openly recognised by psychologists in our time.

Ezekiel verse 4,

Verse 4. Lie thou also upon thy left side] It appears that all that is mentioned here and in the following verses was done, not in idea, but in fact. The prophet lay down on his left side upon a couch to which he was chained, ver. 6, for three hundred and ninety days; and afterwards he lay in the same manner, upon his right side, for forty days.

And thus was signified the state of the Jews, and the punishment that was coming upon them.

1. The prophet himself represents the Jews.

2. His lying, their state of depression.

3. His being bound, their helplessness and captivity.

4. The days signify years, a day for a year; during which they were to bear their iniquity, or the temporal punishment due to their sins.

5. The three hundred and ninety days, during which he was to lie on his left side, and bear the iniquity of the house of Israel, point out two things: the first, The duration of the siege of Jerusalem. Secondly, The duration of the captivity off the ten tribes, and that of Judah.

6. The prophet lay three hundred and ninety days upon his left side, and forty days upon his right side, in all four hundred and thirty days. Now Jerusalem was besieged the ninth year of the reign of Zedekiah, 2 Kings xxv. 1, 2, and was not taken till the eleventh year of the same prince, 2 Kings xxv. 2. But properly speaking, the siege did not continue the whole of that time; it was interrupted; for Nebuchadnezzar was obliged to raise it, and go and meet the Egyptians, who were coming to its succour. This consumed a considerable portion of time. After he had defeated the Egyptians, he returned and recommenced the siege, and did not leave it till the city was taken. We may, therefore, conclude that the four hundred and thirty days only comprise the time in which the city was actually besieged, when the city was encompassed with walls of circumvallation, so that the besieged were reduced to a state of the utmost distress. The siege commenced the tenth day of the tenth month of the ninth year of Zedekiah; and it was taken on the ninth day of the fourth month of the eleventh year of the same king. Thus the siege had lasted, in the whole, eighteen months, or five hundred and ten days.

www.godrules.net...
The number seven was the general symbol for all association with God, and was the favorite religious number of Judaism, typifying the covenant of holiness and sanctification, and also all that was holy and sanctifying in purpose. The candlestick had seven lamps, and the acts of atonement and purification were accompanied by a sevenfold sprinkling. The establishment of the Sabbath, the Sabbatical year, and the year of jubilee was based on the number seven, as were the periods of purification and of mourning.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 1-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nefilim
I didn't have time to read all the posts so please excuse me if someone has posted this already. The Biblical reference to Ezekiel could be two fold both in terms of Jewish and Christian interpretations of his scripture. His name however does mean 'God will strengthen'. HOVIKA, i can't locate as meaning anything, unless you take the partition in the word and remove it to 'HOV' and 'IKA'. Hov relates to 'Human Occupied Vehicle' and 'IKA' among other things, is a car manufacturer in Argentina. Similar, but a coincidence no doubt. The numbers below are probably not a codex, the numbers seem to similar, they are probably a sort of sum as with below 'ezekiel' essentially it leads to the numbers 777, which of course is an incredibly important number in terms of 'crowleian' magick, search for the OTO or A .'. A .'. to find more information on this. If you cant find it PM me and ill get out the reference books.

Car bombs?

Where is Live Earth Europe being held?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Its Ezekiel 4:7 The end has come. The 6000 number is the amount of time God has alotted man for sin to remaine. 7000 is 6000 year's for sin then 1000 year's of sabbath rest for the earth free from sin. Who ever made this is tring to calculate the the Lord's day. The end of sin and the new heaven and new earth. Ezekiel speak's of end time prophyfics as in Daniel and Revelation as well as many other book's of the bible. HOV is Hebrew meaning YHWH. HOV is Savior(Yeshua) (Messiah) Son of man. It's a warning of the end of this world and the wrath of God to be pured out upon the wicked. It's a warning to repent. It is a direct message that the second comming of the Son of man is at hand. We can expect alot of bad event's to happen more and more like labor pain's in a woman giving birth. We will see judgment day and it's all about to go into the final faze of the end.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The 7070 number is refering to the entire bible time recorded from beginning to the end of time as we know it be now. This include's the 1000 year's when all the people who have received Salvation through Yeshua (Messiah) at the second comming and through-out alll the age's will be in Heaven. Durning this 1000 year's all the unsaved will sleep in death until the 1000 year's is completed. After the 1000 year's all the unsaved will be judged and restortitution for the sin will be extracted for them by fire suffering. They will suffer for there sin and finally they will be no more. For the best information of what is just about to accure go to www.wake-up.org and go through the senimar's. This is not about religion it is about fact that you are about to go through. The scripture's are 100% accurate in there phroficies and what you need to know concerning today as well as event's that are occuring now and will very soon accure in our short future. My suggustion if you want the truth go to this site and learn what the Creator say's and stop listening to what man seem to think they know.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
ok here is what i have found

Ezekiel 4.11 = "11 Also measure out a sixth of a hin [c] of water and drink it at set times. (about 0.6 liter) " source

I did a search of "Ezekiel 1914" and found this:

The purpose of this study is to thoroughly review the concept held by Jehovah’s Witnesses that the year 1914 was the end of the "Gentile Times".

I did a search on Gentile Times and found this:

The "Times of the Gentiles" applies to that interval of history between the removal of the typical Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of Israel, and the introduction and establishment of the true Kingdom of God, under Christ.

That page also talks about "seven times calculation"
and here it is:

Source

So i think it is simekind of Jehovah’s Witnesses thingy.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Looks like three rivers coming together. Maybe its a map.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well, personally I wouldn't take this too lightly. Even if the sender didn't really understand the meaning himself, it appears to be a message to the people from One who knows what's really going on. If you look up Ezekiel 4:11 you will see that it is a part of a whole section on what the Children of Israel must do now that they have disobeyed God. They are now considered in bad graces and there are certain things that God has said they must do. Such as "Go Do" this (get the picture?) I believe the number 7 is considered the most Godly of all numbers and perhaps shows "The Way" His people must behave. Hin is a vessel for carrying water and if I remember correctly the symbol for the House of Israel is a water jar. From reading these scriptures it was fairly easy to see that the consequences for not obeying God's warning would be their total demise. Wish I could have had better news - sorry.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Possible Answer

This was posted yesterday on the originating site www.sheffieldforum.co.uk:

the guy who sent it to you is harmless but mad!!
He's called Martin.
He sends random pieces of literature to random people in the phone book.

The other members tend to agree.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
777 is the number of allah,btw

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
My guess is some psycho is stalking him. He should report it to the authorities immediately.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ok,

My old man just got the same message, same photocopies, same phone numbers etc...

My observations/ questions:

I'm not too bothered about the code - all random and means nothing as far as I am concerned.

I'm from Huddersfield as is my old man and all family. We know a lot of people. And can easily 'find' people.

The number that comes with the message is a virgin media number and is using the virgin media provided answer phone (electronic 1571).

It appears the owner of the phone number is listening to the messages. (I believe this to be true as if a short message is left on the answer phone and then another call is made to the number after the message is left the number rings with a busy tone - indicating that the receiver is lifted - hence checking the message).

If the intention of the 'prank' was to inundate the owner of 359418 with calls a person who has the intelligence to call screen would have contacted Virgin by now and blocked with-held numbers.

The remote retrieval of voicemail is not activated on this line (now that would have been interesting as I am sure the code would have been 1914 or similar).

Who made the connection to "Martin" - please PM me with further details.

mrbocci on the ats forums seems to know where "Martin" lives. Please pm me the details (I cannot PM you although I have tried using other forums I have found you on - google is everyones friend).

The 'slip' of paper with the phone number on it appears to be grease proof paper - odd.

Thanks for your help - please let me have this information and I will let you know what is bothering our happy clapper little friend.

note also posted this message on the Sheffield site.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This looks like the product of a basketcase. Probably a JW because of the fixation with the numbers/years 1914 and 1968. In 1914 WW1 started and according to JW Jesus came back and in to power. In 1968 JW believed the seven year tribulation would start to end 6000 years of sin.

Ezekiel 4 describes a prophecy of how Jerusalem should be sieged and to symbolise this the prophet shall carry Israel's sins in 390 days and Juda's sins in 40 days. To symbolise the tribulations the prophet should drink and eat rations of drink and food prepared on burning human feces, later changed to cows' manure.

Now to the words and numbers. He takes the numeric values of the English word HIN (H=8, I=9, N=14) and get the digits 8914. He then for some reason deletes the number 7000 from these and get the year WW1 started and JW really started to go haywire. The dude behind this is obviously crazy.

According to JW the world as we know it will last 7000 years where the last thousand will be the peace millennium from Revalation. According to JW strange way of counting Adam and Eve was created in 4026 BC. If you take 7000-1000-4026+1(Anno Dominae) you get year 1975 or 6000 after Adam and Eve's creation. Now if you look further into JW's teachings there will be a seven year long tribulation prior to the peace millennium. This leaves us in 1968 or in 5993, the year when most Witnesses awaited Armagheddon and the end of the world. The "prophet" tries to use the word HIN to prove the end of the world. Hehe. Quite amusing.

About 7 and 70 in the weird calculations below, I guess he has looked into Daniels 70 weeks. 70 times seven.

Conclution: The bloke who made this has obviously been psychotic. A product from a paranoid JW who thought the world would end in 1968.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This looks like the product of a basketcase. Probably a JW because of the fixation with the numbers/years 1914 and 1968. In 1914 WW1 started and according to JW Jesus came back and in to power. In 1968 JW believed the seven year tribulation would start to end 6000 years of sin.

Ezekiel 4 describes a prophecy of how Jerusalem should be sieged and to symbolise this the prophet shall carry Israel's sins in 390 days and Juda's sins in 40 days. To symbolise the tribulations the prophet should drink and eat rations of drink and food prepared on burning human feces, later changed to cows' manure.

Now to the words and numbers. He takes the numeric values of the English word HIN (H=8, I=9, N=14) and get the digits 8914. He then for some reason deletes the number 7000 from these and get the year WW1 started and JW really started to go haywire. The dude behind this is obviously crazy.

According to JW the world as we know it will last 7000 years where the last thousand will be the peace millennium from Revalation. According to JW strange way of counting Adam and Eve was created in 4026 BC. If you take 7000-1000-4026+1(Anno Dominae) you get year 1975 or 6000 after Adam and Eve's creation. Now if you look further into JW's teachings there will be a seven year long tribulation prior to the peace millennium. This leaves us in 1968 or in 5993, the year when most Witnesses awaited Armagheddon and the end of the world. The "prophet" tries to use the word HIN to prove the end of the world. Hehe. Quite amusing.

About 7 and 70 in the weird calculations below, I guess he has looked into Daniels 70 weeks. 70 times seven.

Conclution: The bloke who made this has obviously been psychotic. A product from a paranoid JW who thought the world would end in 1968.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mrbocci

don't know if this is anything but ezekial chapter 19 has 14 verses

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join