It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very WEIRD letter! Anyone know what this is about?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Sorry if this is posted in wrong place.

Taken from sheffield forum
"My boss received a very odd peice of post to his home...

The envelope had shaky handwriting on, and inside were several A6 pieces of paper; all with the same thing photocopied onto them and stapled together in sets of 3-4 in the top right corner."

i24.photobucket.com...

Anyone know ahat this is and what it means?

Thanks in advance

(www.sheffieldforum.co.uk...)

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
it looks like a code. or possibly some ones world line?or life in a nut shell.
my grandparents recieved a fax with 4 pages and none of them cud be make out.but they where are the same or very close.it was a very creepy photo .they didnt know who sent them the fax either

SR

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I've seen a HOV IKA thing before it randomly on a site when i was researching paradise lost many years ago on a site it could be spam or a scam of somesort all i no is:

7/7/7 at the bottom 'MAY' have something to do with all the talk about something happening this year there's a thread on the 7/7/7 subject on ATS.

&

The badly written name of Ezekiel i.e the book of ezekiel 'COULD' lead it to being chapter numbers or some kind of bible code anyway i that's my 2 cents.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by SR]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That is something omminous!!! I'd freak out if i got it. It could be someone is trying to tell people something?
Try to keep thhis thread alive for the night people- someone could have a good clue.

Thanks and good luck in finding out.

[edit on 15-4-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have been told that the number 777 is pertaining to GOD as 666 pertains to Satan.Thats if you believe in numerology.Not sure about the HOV IKA thing...could be a name for GOD in a religious sect or something.

www.1260-1290-days-bible-prophecy.org[

[edit on 15-4-2007 by CaptGizmo]

mod edit, format link

[edit on 15-4-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Check this out: www.sheffieldforum.co.uk...

Also

My boss received a very odd peice of post to his home...

The envelope had shaky handwriting on, and inside were several A6 pieces of paper; all with the same thing photocopied onto them and stapled together in sets of 3-4 in the top right corner.

Here

There was also a thin strip of paper with 01484 359418 written on.
I've tried phoning the number (cos I'm nosey) and it rang for ages with no answer.

wtf??!!

from the same website.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well the area code for that number relates to Huddersfield.
Just Google to see your self, so this is in the UK.

Whats strange for me, and i know its only a day, month, year, but i was born on 7/7/77, i know i shouldn't give away from d o b but i had to say.
And obviously this year my Bday falls on that.
I remember the 7/7 bombings happen to fall on that date too......
To SR, who mentioned another thread relating to 7/7/7, do you have a link?

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Denied]

SR

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Well the area code for that number relates to Huddersfield.
Just Google to see your self, so this is in the UK.

Whats strange for me, and i know its only a day, month, year, but i was born on 7/7/77, i know i shouldn't give away from d o b but i had to say.
And obviously this year my Bday falls on that.
I remember the 7/7 bombings happen to fall on that date too......
To SR, who mentioned another thread relating to 7/7/7, do you have a link?

[edit on 15-4-2007 by Denied]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you go!

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm completely stumped on this one. Jeez the sender could have at least given a clue. I'm not good at figuring out codes.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CEDRICtheFOETUS
Sorry if this is posted in wrong place.

Taken from sheffield forum (www.sheffieldforum.co.uk...)
"My boss received a very odd peice of post to his home...

The envelope had shaky handwriting on, and inside were several A6 pieces of paper; all with the same thing photocopied onto them and stapled together in sets of 3-4 in the top right corner."

i24.photobucket.com...

Anyone know ahat this is and what it means?

Thanks in advance

Someone prayed for the Devil, and saw him. Frightened as they are they're asking for remorse help. Probably sent at random.

The code has a slight reference to 6 (=no good), with heavy leaning towards 7(=good).

This is a derision achieved by many hallucy trippin' Satanists. When they find that which they seek, they typically become devout Christians.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well, 7/7/7/ would be July 7th not June 7th.

Anyway, it might have been written by some political extreamist trying to make a point. Hovika Harutjunjana was some sort of Polish political man.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Thou shalt drink also water by measure, the sixth part of an hin: from time to time shalt thou drink.

That is Ezekiel 4:11 in the KJV.

So...the verse indicated includes the word underneath, which is 'HIN'; which the concordance states is a liquid measure, probably of Egyptian origin, roughly the same as 5 qts of 6 liters. Therefore, the sixth part of that (referring to the verse) is about 1 liter or .83333333333.... of a quart.

I have no idea what that means, at all.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The design itself is interesting. It appears to be some form of the death Rune, Algiz, probably from one of the younger futharks. They are commonly used to mark graves in Teutonic countries.

Hovika is a place in Norway. Dunno the signifigance there tho.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I just tried ringing the number mentioned above, it rings a few times then says 'hello, your call cannot be taken at the moment, please leave a message etc'.

keep expecting a strange call back

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It certainly is interesting. Especially the power it has over our imaginations. Just imagine what would happen if you sent it Tony Blair or George Bush.... there we'd really some imaginations whirring, trying to devine portent and intent. Of course, they probably get amazingly strange mail all the time. They should publish the best of them in a coffee table book, "Look What Came In The Mail."

Am I off topic again? Dang.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
From Sheffield's forum, about the numbers:

As our race approaches its physical end and its metamorphosis to a mental-spiritual state, our ids are breaking free from social constraints. This 'break-out' is an important factor underlying the worldwide increase of violence and crime.

The nuclear mushroom-cloud is symbolic of id-release.

There is no need for questions or answers in Heaven.

Each one of us is a new universe in the making: Our individuality is unique.

What evidence do we have which is independent of human perception? None! What human perception is unaffected by gene-programming? None! What evidence do we have which is unaffected by gene-programming? None!

All monads are transfinite beings ... and existence is an aggregation of individual transfinite universes, along with their finite expressions.

And a few more:

As new oceanic crust was formed, to accommodate expanding Earth volume, it welled up at ocean construction ridges adjacent to land masses and pushed out new magma to each side of the ridges. The new ocean floor, on the land mass side, accreted to the land mass plate. An example is the action of the mid-Atlantic construction ridge. The present ridge may be seen to follow the contours of the coast of western Europe and Africa. Ocean crust to the east of the ridge has become part of the Eurasian plate in the north and has become part of the African plate in the south.

The Absolute participates absolutely, in each and all of its expressions.

Source: www.normanspencer.co.nz...

----

Now, one thing that I noticed is, the picture is full of arithmetic expressions, like:

5993 + 7 = 6000
6000 + 993 = 6993
6993 + 7 = 7000

And later on:

7000 + 7 (somehow) = 7070
7070 + 7 = 7077

Maybe it all means that, the message 5993 plus message 7 leads to 6000, and so on.

I'll they to find out a little bit more, but pay attention to the message 993, Atlantis related maybe?

Puzzles are awesome

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Oh i'll throw this in for the sake of it,

GODO is a patron saint, find information here

www.catholic-forum.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am a poorly trained mathemetician, for sure.

On the bottom, the numbers look like matrices. If anyone here got through algebra II in high school, maybe you can figure it out. I flunked that six weeks badly...just couldn't get a grip on matrices.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Theres a repeating math equation going on here.

it adds in intervals of 7, then 993, then 7, then 993, up to the point of reaching 7000, where it only adds in intervals of 7.

the first number, 5993, subtract 993 and you have 5000, minus 7 and you have 4993, and so on, all the way to 0.

but why the writer changes it to just 7's after 7000 is reached is odd. and also, another odd thing is that it goes from 7000 to 7070, as if 70 were added.

it goes:

7000 + 70 = 7070
7070 + 7 = 7077
7077 + 7 = 7077

the last one stays the same even though 7 was added again, and that also makes three 7's. And it also makes seven 7's on the last line of text.

perhaps the seven 7's are of significance? it ends @ seven 7's.

call me crazy but maybe this is some kind of weird, gnostic blessing?

Edit: no, wait, ive got more.

8914 minus 7000 is 1914 like it says. 1914 is the year world war I started.

[edit on 4/15/2007 by runetang]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If it was a piece of paper, fold it like you would into a paper airplane and see what you get. Just a hunch, judging by the geometry.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join