It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very WEIRD letter! Anyone know what this is about?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
Cug

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by teleonaut

People who have something that they want to say typically do so in reasonably clear language, not encoded in Hebrew and bizarro math.

OK I'll admit I might be the only one to think this is funny. But the the tarot card from Crowley's Thoth deck you use for your avatar has all of what you stated in the above quote and much more.

What I'm ultimately saying here is that I don't think any of us are going to get much satisfaction out of further pursuit into this...

I don't know about that, I am having fun digging into possable meaning of this... I don't care if I ever figure it out.

Originally posted by salomon
i may have found what "HOV IKA" it means the debt of ika in hebrew
ika is from the book of Lamentations and mentioned in ezekiel 7
about greed , slaving yourself to "gold" and even cosiderd to be idol worship. i would inset a link but it would be in hebrew.

Can you post the Hebrew? I have been trying to do it but I didn't come up with anything.

Originally posted by citizen smith

This all could be the work of a local black magick/thelema/O.T.O coven or individual...

I can guarantee you that is not the case, I would of spotted that a long time ago. (I'm a Thelemite)

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This has me hooked and im getting no work done now, but i think i may have come across something interesting.

Ezekiel 4:11 Appears at the top of the Graphic. Ezekiel Suffered From Hypergraphia - Uncontrollable urge to Write often linked to Epilepsy and Manic Depressants.

Maybe the Author of this "letter" also Suffers from this.

Just thught this may be a reason to why it was created rather than a meaning

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Before today i hadnt really heard of Ezekiel and the more i read the better it gets. Like my previous post i want to make reference to the top of the "stem" if you like of the Arrow. It says "ezekiel 4:11 HIN" it then follows "8914- 7000= 1914" Could 1914 mean Chapter 19 verse 14. 4:11 references to Liquid (water) and 19:14 references Fire.

"And fire has gone out from its stem, has consumed its branches and fruit, so that there remains in it no strong stem, no sceptre for ruling."

4:11

If so then could this not be the catchment for some kind of Bible code.

The Matrix starts at Ezekiel Chap 4 Vers.11 and ends at Ezekiel Chap.19 Vers. 14

Do we have anyone here that understands the Bible code(or Ezekiel code) or maybe has Bible code pro.

I suffer from Huntingtingtons disease and therefore short term memory and have left lots out of what i had in my head when coming across the Information so its very vague and not really what i intended but it may trigger some path of thought in some one else.

I dunno maybe im away off on the wrong direction with this.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i still say it's Ezekiel 37:15 - 17
the hint is taking the two pieces of wood and combining them into one.

so the cipher must require combining the numbers on either side into one
set of numbers, which are then deciphered. the clue to how they are deciphered may or may not be in the text or the picture.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
the cipher must require combining the numbers on either side into one
set of numbers, which are then deciphered. the clue to how they are deciphered may or may not be in the text or the picture.

An earlier poster mentioned whether the image was intended to be rolled into a tube-shape...perhaps that would explain the two extending vertical lines on the bottom-left and top-right of the picture and meeting at the same horizontal plane, as they seem to have been deliberately drawn as part of the overall illustration

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith
An earlier poster mentioned whether the image was intended to be rolled into a tube-shape...perhaps that would explain the two extending vertical lines on the bottom-left and top-right of the picture and meeting at the same horizontal plane, as they seem to have been deliberately drawn as part of the overall illustration

Ooooor... perhaps alternately... folded into a particular shape...

Note how if, for instance, you folded the right-hand branch at the line between the "D" and the "O" and fold it over to the left, then folded it back up along the line between the right-hand "O" and the branch, and folded it upwards, that the wavy lines on either side join up, and the other side can do this as well...

People received 3 copies of this ideogram in their envelopes...

Perhaps 3 of these, folded properly, interlock together to form the next step of the solution...

And perhaps those edge lines are a clue as to how it interlocks.

Anyone wanna print three copies of the ideogram and start trying to see how it plays out?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hi everyone.
Real interested in this mystery. I'm from Russia, n' currently looking for any connections to Russia, though there seem to be none. Except that HOVIKA is a name in the posessive case, i.e. of Jovic (pronounced as [hovik] in Russian).

I've just printed out 7 of these strange symbols, and I'm playing with their positions. One thing that I almost at once noticed was that if you actually place each "HOV" corner between the "DO" and "IKA" you'll end up having a heptagon in the middle, or a 7-pointed star or something.

(See image: www.wtf-org.ru...)

P.S. > The 9/11/01 thing is outstanding.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Here is my theory. I don't know if it is the answer, but I also don't think anyone will know the answer except for the person that made it or someone who is supposed to receive it and knows what to look for. I have been looking at this thing since the beginning and have looked at many angles. I tend to think that the message is more simplistic than most are expecting.

First off, the languages spoken in Albania (Serbian, Croatian, Albanian, etc) are not well known and are hard to translate. Even the online translation services give conflicting results. With that said, in Albanian, HOV can mean "hop", "burst", "run-up", or "dash", along with other meanings, but I chose these because they fit my theory. In Albanian, I means "him" or "to him." In Albanian, KA can mean "ox." Now, these were word by word translations, not the complete phrase. I do not speak Albanian, nor do I know anyone who does.

Conclusion: HOVIKA = "Run up to the ox" or more familiar to me "Run up to the ass" or something similar.

Now, the word GODO. Hhmm, well, on April 15th, the Albanian Republican party announced their candidate to run for president. His name? Sabri Godo. Google him and you will find that he is very controversial there, even calling the parliament a "military unit" at one point in the past.

Conclusion" GODO = Sabri Godo

Now, look at these pictures I have enhanced to show a hidden meaning in the cross figure.

Then, this one:

Conclusion: KILL

Now, what about the numbers? Well, that is simply disinformation to throw everyone off. It is purposely made to look like it has a religious meaning, so only people who know what to look for would understand it. Just look at what everyone is spending time doing, matrices, Bible verses, binary code, etc.

In this day and age where every phone line and internet server is potentially being monitored, especially from out of the country, what better way to get your message out? The woman who originally posted on the Sheffield forum stated that she felt it was done by someone who was not from her country based on the address being written directly from the phone book and that they did not seem to understand what HO and LA meant. Maybe they were sent to certain addresses with another signal given for the sleepers to retrieve them at those locales i.e. "Enemy of the State."

This is just what I have come up with. I truly hope it is just my imagination and not correct, but it is the only theory that I have seen that actually has a meaning with some sort of purpose.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I had a quick look at 777 by Alister Crowley to see if there was any clues.
The only connection was the numbers of course, but that was it. Did anyone else have a look at 777?

The other funny thing, is I have seen this somewhere, the style of writing and I cannot for the life of me remember where I have seen it. The HOV IKA really stands out and its like on the tip of my tongue.

I searched different languages but the HOV and the IKA did not match up together and I am sure I have seen them together.

nevermind, anyway, great read.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gator2001
Here is my theory. I don't know if it is the answer, but I also don't think anyone will know the answer except for the person that made it or someone who is supposed to receive it and knows what to look for. I have been looking at this thing since the beginning and have looked at many angles. I tend to think that the message is more simplistic than most are expecting.

First off, the languages spoken in Albania (Serbian, Croatian, Albanian, etc) are not well known and are hard to translate. Even the online translation services give conflicting results. With that said, in Albanian, HOV can mean "hop", "burst", "run-up", or "dash", along with other meanings, but I chose these because they fit my theory. In Albanian, I means "him" or "to him." In Albanian, KA can mean "ox." Now, these were word by word translations, not the complete phrase. I do not speak Albanian, nor do I know anyone who does.

Conclusion: HOVIKA = "Run up to the ox" or more familiar to me "Run up to the ass" or something similar.

Now, the word GODO. Hhmm, well, on April 15th, the Albanian Republican party announced their candidate to run for president. His name? Sabri Godo. Google him and you will find that he is very controversial there, even calling the parliament a "military unit" at one point in the past.

Conclusion" GODO = Sabri Godo

Now, look at these pictures I have enhanced to show a hidden meaning in the cross figure.

Then, this one:

Conclusion: KILL

Now, what about the numbers? Well, that is simply disinformation to throw everyone off. It is purposely made to look like it has a religious meaning, so only people who know what to look for would understand it. Just look at what everyone is spending time doing, matrices, Bible verses, binary code, etc.

In this day and age where every phone line and internet server is potentially being monitored, especially from out of the country, what better way to get your message out? The woman who originally posted on the Sheffield forum stated that she felt it was done by someone who was not from her country based on the address being written directly from the phone book and that they did not seem to understand what HO and LA meant. Maybe they were sent to certain addresses with another signal given for the sleepers to retrieve them at those locales i.e. "Enemy of the State."

This is just what I have come up with. I truly hope it is just my imagination and not correct, but it is the only theory that I have seen that actually has a meaning with some sort of purpose.

That's not a bad theory at all, concidering that the person who first difused this letter on internet is a very active person on that particular sheffield forum, and when you look on that persons profile you can see that he or she as an architechtural assistant and located in Heeley, that would explain why his or her boss received the letter and not her, as it's probably quite easy to find the address where the person works. The writter of the letter must have been hoping that the letter would be diffused on the net, the writter sent the letter to more than one person (probably using the same criteria in the way of choseing the receiver) so the letter has more chance of being diffused.

Anyway don't know if I have being understood ...
just thoughts.

Don't really know if that is the message, but could be a possibilty. If I was Mr GODO I would be s**ting myself by now

[edit on 20-4-2007 by WeSbO]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I've read most of the thread, and I'm aware many people have been suggesting that it is rolled or folded. When I look at it, I see a net for a shape - has anyone tried cutting it out and putting it together that way?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just thought I toss in this thought to the equation ...

Anyone tried using a mirror to view reflection?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Another thought...I was compiling and stapling a bunch of lecture notes when I wondered if these mystery pages were stapled at the top-corner as you normally would do and they're meant to be read in 'landscape' format with the arrowhead pointing to the left rather than 'portrait' with the arrowhead upright..would that change the way the numbers are read as columns from top to bottom (ie: reverse order)?

...maybe not, but it's worth looking at a riddle from any and every angle to find the solution

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
alrighty then. I was really enjoying this thread. I can't believe y'all just quit and forced me into finally signing up to ATS.

Could someone much smarter than me see if the following information might assist in decoding this very strange letter?

5993 the number of years after man's fall from grace will begin the Tribulations

7 The number of years the Tribulation will continue until
6000 The end of the Antichrist’s total control of the earth. Also The Millennial Reign of Yahshua begins. Satan is bound for a thousand years
7000 Satan is released from the abyss
Now I can't for the life of me find anything to correlate with 7070 or 7077. I am also not religious or claim to have any understanding of all this. I just knew that some of these numbers looked familiar to me.

(note: the tribulations and end of the world have been predicted with these numbers and been wrong on numerous occasions. We're still here! A list of some of those predictions is listed on this same website.)

futurehistory.yadayahweh.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The number 5993 caught my eye and lead me here:

www.genome.jp...:5993

In the drawing the series of numbers starts with 5993 = humans

The number 993 fits to a geneID:993

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This may be another prediction simular to the Mayan calender of 2012 when humans go into their spiritual awareness.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
That's an idea. That would mean the start where we come from and the end is the same place and the process is a closed circle.

Α Ω

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
911 = Emergency
411 = Information

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The phone number is from Huddersfield in Yorkshire, which is only about 25 miles from Sheffield, and the envelope was posted in Bradford which is also in Yorkshire. Bradford is renowned for being a city dominated by Muslim immigrants.

1. IKA HOV (place?)

IKA = Tehran Airport, Iran
HOV = Hovden Airport, Norway

2. G0 D0 (date?)

In England dates are written as DD/MM/YY

Therefore the G (7th letter)0 D(4th letter) 0

would be 70/40

Reverse the numbers from the centre and you get 04/07. The 4th of July.

3. ezekiel 4.11

"Also measure out a sixth of a hin of water and drink it at set times." and the word "Hin"

Again, measure from the centre which is the space before 'Hin'.

Count back 19+1+4 = 24 and you get "USA" (in the word measure).

Perhaps the other numbers are dates, flight numbers, co-ordinates, or seat numbers linked to the airports?

[edit on 22-4-2007 by tommyc]

[edit on 22-4-2007 by tommyc]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
But why, if this was a plan for a terrorist plot of shorts, would several members of ATS receive this in the post? Ok maybe on person may be sent it by accident, but more than one suggests either very stupid terrorists or something more complex...

Perhaps it could be linked to the suspects on trial for the London Bombings of 7/7? Those men came from Beeston (around the corner from one of my friends actually :S) in Leeds, which is one of the closests cities to Bradford...

I see a lot of people thinking about links to America, when I believe that thinking UK wise may be a better idea.

Around Bradford are many major Cities such as Sheffield and Leeds, what about bus routes?

I'm useless with codes, but perhaps this info might help someone who is?

I Just found this! Perhaps we're thinking too biblical here
HOV Lane

[edit on 22/4/07 by FudgeStix]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
not sure if people have given up on this but i used to do args and whiel the subject has been broached the one of the origanal games magestic 6? involved calling up people at night with crypic messages

however thats not what im interested in

the shape

its not 2 pieces of wood made into 1 but 3 unless your looking at a uvw mapping of a 3d mesh

rotate the 2 spokes on the first vertical line -90 degrees to they point away from you and you have a pair of wooden steaks linked by a standard metal fixing
as for the math angle im not sure good luckl

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join