It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very WEIRD letter! Anyone know what this is about?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Looks like something worth recycling into better uses.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

8914 minus 7000 is 1914 like it says. 1914 is the year world war I started.

let me see exactly...July 7th 1863 - United States begins first military draft....now add those together....you get 3777...fact...is this coincidence?
i wonder what our government is trying to pull this time if this is true

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I don't have the slightest idea of what this may be, but remember that this letter was sent and received in the UK, not in the US, so the possibilities of being related to some US event should be less than the possibilities of it being related to a UK event.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
When the going gets weird.......the weird check into a hotel under a fake name and sleep with a pistol. If I got that mail I would be filling sand bags.. You are braver than me my friend.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
[Originally posted by CEDRICtheFOETUS]
Anyone know ahat this is and what it means?

you know, this seems very familiar to me, as if it was in a dream, but i can't remember it

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I hope I'm not repeating anything here. I don't know if this has anything to do with the US. There may be symbolism referencing the US, but I believe it concerns the UK more. I believe most of this to be biblical. I believe the arrow was meant to be wood. I believe the clear spot on the arrow where it references Ezek. may be the key to the code.

If HIN=8914 8914-7000=1914, possibly a date. Maybe that is part of what we have to do. I just haven't figured it all out yet. There are Two rows of matrixes seperated by 7000. Maybe 7000 is telling us to perform an operation, like subtracting. Top minus bottom. The bottom 7 is in a box. Maybe that number is grounding everything, holding it down or something. When I noticed the box around it, I thought of synthetic devision in algebra. I believe X from the part going into the other part is set equal to zero and that has some sort of significance.

Anyway, I also noticed that the whole bottom just seemed like a play on numbers. If we look at the left two boxes, they don't line up with the right ones, or do they? If we labeled the columns on the left hand side with numbers, for them to match up, we would have to move the whole left side up a notch. It would look something like this. I believe that is why the line coming down the right side of the arrow and the one going up the left are different lengths, so we see this.
1 2
2 3
3 4
4 5
5 6
6 1

I believe 7077 on the bottom right should possibly connect to 5993 top right unless they are just to be left hanging, but there is some sort of significance there. I believe that both sides being 7077 on the bottom was on purpose and was not a mistake. It provides a base for the puzzle. Perhaps there is a broad meaning such as disorder+the spirit brings things back together. Or maybe it is showing us that there was a small error made in the beginning, and that error has turned itself into relative choas.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I also assigned different letters to different rows going down. Each specific number got a letter, so I got:
A B
B C
C D
D E
E F
F F
I don't know if it means anything, but I turned them into numbers and subtracted and got 11110.

I noticed that 599 was 7 away from 6000. 7 was placed in the center box. 6000 is 993 away from 6993. 993 was placed in the center box. 6993 is 7 away from 7000. 7 was placed in th center box. This made it just like addition. The numbers in the first collumn top left are 566. Top right, 667.

The bottom is not the same though. This may be why people said this guy couldn't add. 7000+7 does not equal 7070 unless that 7 was meant to be a 70. Then, on the very bottom, 7077+7 does not equal 7077, so that sould be a zero there, so that 7 in the box should be removed from the equation leaving an empty space and that zero should go up and join the other seven so that it reads 7000 + 70 =7070. That's all I have right now, but most of it seems focused on playing with the numbers. I have also had the idea that maybe the 7000 in the middle are just connecting the two rows of big matrixes. I noticed that the 7000's went up at a diagonal there. Hopefully I haven't run into a dead end.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Forgive me if I don't read all twelve pages, but...

tunin:
in the upper part we have 8914 - 7000 = 1914
HIN = 8914
1914 = SAD

Try: 1 9 14 = AIN

www.themystica.com...

Or, basically: "When God is removed from the portion of water, man is left with the veil of ignorance." Try looking for snycronous meanings for "Hin." There probably are some, but from top to bottom, the image generally seems to be a general outline of mans relation to God, in terms of a "fall" or an "ascension." You don't necesarily need to read it "top to bottom" or "bottom to top."

Also, if anyone here happens to read Hebrew, it might be worth trying: "Teit" "Alef" "Mem" (or Teit-Alef-Teit-Vav).
www.jewfaq.org...

tunin:
1914 = WW1, going against the Bible = Without God.

This looks to be composed by a Kabbalist. If you're looking at dates, you might try the Jewish calendar.

Though...my impression is that they're not a Jew. The numbering being in English to get "ain" from 1914 suggests they're probably a fairly casual Kabbalist.

bothered:
It's a bending of the Sacrificial Cross. An aiming at God.

It's an arrow pointed upward. Try "ascension."

runetang:
Rev 1:7

Would a Kabbalist consider Revelations relevant?

Sparky63:
7000 total years minus the 1000 year reign of Christ
= 6000 of mans existence.

Yes, but again, what is the kabbalistic perspective of "Christ?"

And, on a related note, could one be "annointed" with 1/6th of a hin, instead of drinking it?

The more you look, the more synchronous meanings you're likely to find. Again, the overall message to me seems to be general outline of the relation of man to God. You could probably come up with interpretations regarding year of ascension as well.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. The message looks to be intended for people who are members of the same "social club." Imagine a computer tech writing a letter to another computer tech. It would look like gibberish to anyone who didn't speak computer-ese. Doesn't mean the letter would necessarily contain anything tremendously "secret" or revealing.

Bucket Man

[edit on 27-4-2007 by LordBucket]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Read every verse 11, in every chapter 4 in the bible, in order. Cut & paste is best in order that you can read it uninterrupted.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think I have officially given up. Using very questionable math techniques, which I will not go into, using matrix math wrongly, I got the top left box of numbers to go back to HOV, but I can't seem to repeat it with the other side. GODO must have something important with every thing. I then cut the figure out, did some cutting and folding and got it to look like a plane crashing into a building. I then looked at the phone number. 01484 In the news on January 4, 1984 they uncovered a terrorist plan against the WTC. This could be coincidence. IKA in numbers is 091101. However, HOV converted to numbers means nothing, and the other half of the telephone number means nothing. I even went so far as to divide the last part of the telephone number by 3 since they were delivered in three bundles of three. Backwards, the numer reads 608911, so maybe it means June 8? I'm stumped, I've tried everything plausable in my power.. A little clue would be quite nice.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Alexandre]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Im only 17, and i was on youtube looking for glitches on the video game halo 2 on xbox, this kid changed the date to 7/7/07. Nothing special really happened but its just odd how he used those numbers and you guys are talking about 777.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I did some looking about the date 7/7/07, so far it has, tupac (rapper) coming back from his faked death(?). People getting married on that date for luck or blessing. And something about Live Earth, a huge musical from various artists, the tickets are being sold on ebay for 450.00
And something about the 7th wonder of the world.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hi, this is my first post on the boards, though I lurk occassionally for interesting stuff to think about.

Something I don't think anyone has really pointed out, even though it's minor:

HOV IKA corresponds to 8-15-22 9-11-01 right?

Just something to note: 8+7=15 ... 15+7 = 22

More 7s... got this while googling 08:15:22 and found a bus schedule. (bus that runs every 7 minutes, starting with :01, hehe).

Probably meaningless, but the writer seems to love 7's, so... make of it what you will!

Also, "08/15" is an anti-war satirical film. Perhaps something happens at the 22 minute mark? (dubious coincidence, at best, I know).

EDITS: Sorry about all the edits, I forgot some stuff that I wanted to add in.

While the focus has been on Ezekiel, maybe the 08-15-22 could also be a reference to the book of Genesis; meaning, what if its not 08-15-22, but 08:15-22?
The passage reads from KJV:

008:015 And God spake unto Noah, saying,
008:016 Go forth of the ark, thou, and thy wife, and thy sons, and thy sons' wives with thee.
008:017 Bring forth with thee every living thing that is with thee, of all flesh, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth; that they may breed abundantly in the earth, and be fruitful, and multiply upon the earth.
008:018 And Noah went forth, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him:
008:019 Every beast, every creeping thing, and every fowl, and whatsoever creepeth upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth out of the ark.
008:020 And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
008:021 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
008:022 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

[edit on 4-5-2007 by mmx2000]

[edit on 4-5-2007 by mmx2000]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I didn't have time to read all the posts so please excuse me if someone has posted this already. The Biblical reference to Ezekiel could be two fold both in terms of Jewish and Christian interpretations of his scripture. His name however does mean 'God will strengthen'. HOVIKA, i can't locate as meaning anything, unless you take the partition in the word and remove it to 'HOV' and 'IKA'. Hov relates to 'Human Occupied Vehicle' and 'IKA' among other things, is a car manufacturer in Argentina. Similar, but a coincidence no doubt. The numbers below are probably not a codex, the numbers seem to similar, they are probably a sort of sum as with below 'ezekiel' essentially it leads to the numbers 777, which of course is an incredibly important number in terms of 'crowleian' magick, search for the OTO or A .'. A .'. to find more information on this. If you cant find it PM me and ill get out the reference books.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
for anyone wondering

Very WEIRD letter! Anyone know what this is about?

Sorry if this is posted in wrong place.

Taken from sheffield forum
"My boss received a very odd peice of post to his home...

The envelope had shaky handwriting on, and inside were several A6 pieces of paper; all with the same thing photocopied onto them and stapled together in sets of 3-4 in the top right corner."

i24.photobucket.com...

Anyone know ahat this is and what it means?

Thanks in advance

and

My boss received a very odd peice of post to his home...

The envelope had shaky handwriting on, and inside were several A6 pieces of paper; all with the same thing photocopied onto them and stapled together in sets of 3-4 in the top right corner.

Here

There was also a thin strip of paper with 01484 359418 written on.
I've tried phoning the number (cos I'm nosey) and it rang for ages with no answer.

wtf??!!

have the same image in their links. Me smells a fake or same user posting at multiple places.

www.sheffieldforum.co.uk... is the link to above

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Gorman91]

[edit on 8-5-2007 by Gorman91]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Just being as observant as possible...there's obviously a reason why these lines did not continue to the bottom of the paper, and I highly doubt it's coincidence that they line up perfecetly parallel. To me, this is the creators way of saying "Fold, and make these lines meet up" somehow.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Looks like some sort of wooden structure to me. It at least has wooden support beams. And then there is that little door with a 7 on it. Looks like it needs to be folded somehow. It should be cut out and folded because it appears to be representing a 3D object rather than 2D. So maybe if someone figures that out the rest will fall into place?

[edit on 16-5-2007 by Areal51]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
What if you put the arrow figure (on a transparent sheet) on a printed book of ezekiel??????

Wonder for example if there's a 1914 edition...

[edit on 20-5-2007 by Fennec]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashley_T
Well, 7/7/7/ would be July 7th not June 7th.

Anyway, it might have been written by some political extreamist trying to make a point. Hovika Harutjunjana was some sort of Polish political man.

Glad you pointed that out, I was laughing to myself reading this post seeing how everyone overlooked June as 7. As for people thinking that the date 7/7/07 has any importance and relation to anything happening is silly, if anything does happen it will be a mere coincidence. Most seem to ruffle their feathers at dates like 6/6/06 or Y2K, but as we can see nothing out of the ordinary happened on those dates, it's just another day with many possibilities.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
Words between () is english translation of the placenames;
As someone else wrote, Hovika ('vika' = bay) is a placename in Norway. Actually, it is two places, one at Arendal, Askeroya (Ashisle) and the other at Namsos.
The letters OG that someone pointed out is norwegian for 'and' as in sno og is = snow and ice.

This leads me to think that if it is a code one must understand norwegian to get the message. Maybe have to read the norwegian translation of Ezekiel if the code points toward individual letters.
You can find one here; www.bibelen.no...

One of yu pointed out ezekiel 15;15. Chapter 15 goes only to 8 but if we continue to count to 15 we get to 16;7
This does not seem to help, but I'm not into these code things.

There are 48 chapters, does that help?

Alternatively it might be Dan Brown working on a new 'code' book novel but sent it to the wrong adress? Just send it to Dan Browns right adress so we can read the solution on his next book... ?

I also came over this; Esekiel Moreno y Díaz (1848-1906) Den hellige Esekiel Moreno y Díaz (sp: Ezequiel) ble født den 9. april 1848 i Alfaro i provinsen Logroño i Rioja i Spania

It is norwegian and say; Esekiel Moreno y Díaz (1848-1906) The Holy Ezekiel Moreno y Díaz (spanish Ezequiel) was born 9 april 1848 in Alfaro in the province Logroño in Rioja in Spain.
Don't know anything about him but could it be THIS holy Ezekiel referred to in the code rather than the bible's Ezekiel?
i translated the link and this is what i got (its pretty long)
IN facts trettiende the year , on the fifth day in it fourth month , as I was amid they abducted against Kebar - the river , happen facts that blue opened her , and I getting see fancy at God. 2 It fifth day a month – that's fifth the year after that paramount Jojakin stayed abducted – 3 arrived Paramount mere words at clergyman Esekiel , son at Busi , against Kebar - the river in Appoint. Paramount hand arrived above him there. 4 I owned a apparition. See , a stormvær arrived from the north. It was a bumper sky along with aflame fires. Facts was shining and shone approx it , and in in the fire blink what at bright metall. 5 Mid the fire displayed facts her equal four shapes , as saw so edged : They had aspect as human beings , 6 but apiece at them owned four faces and four the blade. 7 The legs their stayed address føttene living image kalveklover , and they was shining as bright bronze. 8 Shapes owned menneskehender under the blade on all four pages , and all deemed the faces and the blade so : 9 They rørte against each other along with the blade. They turned her no matter as they stepped , but apiece at them stepped straight on. 10 So saw the faces their edged : They had menneskeansikt ahead , and all four owned løveansikt at right agedown okseansikt at left agedown and ørneansikt at the back. 11 Facts on top vingeparet stayed utspent so that it ene figure rørte against other one , and with the dates back to other the blade cover they body. 12 Apiece at them stepped straight on. They stepped there breath savage , and turned her no matter as they stepped. 13 Shapes looked as ardent brood and as fakler. The fire was mowing forward and back between shapes. Facts was shining at it , and facts stepped lyn edged at it. 14 Shapes fór forward and back and stayed as lyn to look on. 15 As I saw at shapes , see , as stayed facts a cogwheel in the world beside all four. 16 The wheels looked as if they were made by looked like living image krysolitt , and all four stayed same to look on. Facts looked as if they were layer so that facts ene cogwheel stayed in other one. 17 They stepped to all four pages , and they turned her no matter as they stepped. Hjulringene stayed high and terrifying , and it was crowded at øyne around about on all four the wheels. 19 As shapes stepped , stepped the wheels beside them , and as shapes lifted her at earth , lifted the wheels her also. 20 They stepped exactly there how breath savage. And the wheels lifted her along with them ; for shapes mind stayed in the wheels. 21 They stepped as shapes stepped , and stopped as they stopped. And as they lifted her at earth , lifted the wheels her along with them ; for shapes mind stayed in the wheels. 22 Above heads at shapes stayed facts looked like living image a arch. It was as crystal , terrifying to look on utspent aloud above heads at them. 23 Under arch corrected the blade her edged saw they was affecting each other. Apiece character owned also dates back to the blade as cover body. 24 As they stepped , heard I beep at the blade their. It was as drone on at big vannmasser , as røsten at It All-powerful , as boisterous from a camp. But as they stopped , was lowering they the blade. 25 Facts sounded a boom above arch as stayed above head at them. But as they stopped , was lowering they the blade. 26 Far up above this arch stayed facts looked like living image safirstein. Facts owned admonish paternal tronstol , and at that as owned admonish paternal tronstol , put facts a character ; it was as a human being to look on. 27 At what seemed to be the sciatic nerve on the , and oppover , saw I looked like living image bright metall , equal fires along with a ring approx. At what seemed to be the sciatic nerve , and downward , saw I looked like living image fires , be bounded by a bright glamour. 28 Apparition at glamour approx stayed as apparition at rainbow as it appearing in the cloud a regnværsdag. So stayed apparition at Paramount glory. As I saw facts , fell I down along with the face against earth. And I heard røsten by an as

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join