It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a black man!!!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
According to many people who fought for civil rights all over the world, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT COLOR YOU ARE. Who cares if Jesus was black or not? It doesn't mean anything except he has more melanin in his skin. I can see why it'd matter to some people who are pissed because of those dirty catholics who claimed he was white, but the important thing is what he taught while he was alive.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slayer
According to many people who fought for civil rights all over the world, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT COLOR YOU ARE. Who cares if Jesus was black or not? It doesn't mean anything except he has more melanin in his skin. I can see why it'd matter to some people who are pissed because of those dirty catholics who claimed he was white, but the important thing is what he taught while he was alive.

I didn't realize that the civil rights activists were authoirty for Jesus' word. What they got a specail Batphone to Heaven Central?

And how come when it was a white Jesus nobody said anything. Now, the question is presented that Jesus could well be black and everybody is like, "It doesn't matter," so we can continue to worship the current false one.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I thought Jesus was Arab, not black. I guess Jesus must be a terrorist then. And I never said that civil rights activists were the authority on Jesus' teachings. I just said what they said - it doesn't matter what color you are. If Jesus was black, then what difference will it make??? He'll still be the same person.

[Edited on 02-12-1987 by Slayer]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I thought Jesus was Arab, not black. I guess Jesus must be a terrorist then. And I never said that civil rights activists were the authority on Jesus' teachings. I just said what they said - it doesn't matter what color you are. If Jesus was black, then what difference will it make??? He'll still be the same person.

Arabs come from the lineage of Ishmael---no he wasn't Arab. Jesus came from the lineage of Jacob who was black.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I think the reason we didn't say anything before was because it didn't matter then either.

It's obvious no two people here are going to agree, so can we end this? It's making everybody look like a bigot.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
What is this? Thi sthread has 25 pages and is up there with the most replies ever but it only gets a 4.5 rating? Now, something is really askew. Its just you sick people can't accept that Jesus is a black man.

It hurts your psyche but its the truth.

What does it matter, Colonel? And there is no way for anyone to argue the point, either way- there is no evidence or sources- so what is the point?
Colonel, all steeples point in the same direction- this is what you ought to be saying....color does not matter, Bro. If you wish to believe Jesus is black- great, more power to you. Whenever I come across your posts, and I am not being a jerk or flaming you- seems as if your posts are always dealing with racist and ethnic views.
"Sick People"??? Come on man- be real.
The above quote, by you- ought to tell you something, if you think about what you said. Watch the 4.5 fall further.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
I think the reason we didn't say anything before was because it didn't matter then either.

It's obvious no two people here are going to agree, so can we end this? It's making everybody look like a bigot.

It does matter and don't fault me for bringing out your true feelings. This is one reason why it matters:

"And how come when it was a white Jesus nobody said anything. Now, the question is presented that Jesus could well be black and everybody is like, "It doesn't matter," so we can continue to worship the current false one."

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
What does it matter, Colonel? And there is no way for anyone to argue the point, either way- there is no evidence or sources- so what is the point?

If you read through this thread, you will find ample evidence by me and other members to prove me right.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

[The above quote, by you- ought to tell you something, if you think about what you said. Watch the 4.5 fall further.

OH, IS THAT A THREAT? Keep quiet about the truth or your thread points might fall more! I expected nothing less.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Mary was whaite right so Jesus was half black and half white then.

Arabs come from the lineage of Ishmael---no he wasn't Arab. Jesus came from the lineage of Jacob who was black.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
No.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   

[The above quote, by you- ought to tell you something, if you think about what you said. Watch the 4.5 fall further.

OH, IS THAT A THREAT? Keep quiet about the truth or your thread points might fall more! I expected nothing less.

You are twisting up the situation, and the quote here- yes I , have followed this thread.
Why did you not quote, in full context, my short- direct and to the point statement?
Instead you chop it up- and try to flip it on me, coming as a threat to you.
Am I sick? No.
Peace to you brother- you need some.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
B/c your short and direct statement was a full paragraph. I chopped it up to answer each point.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

No.

No what?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
No, Mary wasn't whaite right so Jesus was half black and half white then.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Its just you sick people can't accept that Jesus is a black man.

So, if I do not believe Jesus was black- then I am of the condition you mentioned above?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
So if Mary wasnt white then what was she? Indian?!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   

No, Mary wasn't whaite right so Jesus was half black and half white then.

Lmao!!! I bet this shatterred your psychis-no wonder you went offline!
Peace to you- and now we can figure Jesus was zebra, black and blue, or whatever you wish to call him.
There is a point there, is there not?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Solomon's declaration, I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem' (Sol, I, 5), is often cited as referring to Christ.

Anybody able to interpret what the means exactly?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
"I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of Days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool..."
- Daniel 7:9

Revelation 1
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow;

It appears that using the word "wool" to describe someones hair does seem to be refering to texture and not just color.

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by McGotti]

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join