It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a black man!!!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Jonna
Well said.
That actually explains a lot about people pushing their beliefs on others. So they can hoard together like pack animals so as not to have any opposition that would make them actually question their beliefs.

Beware of idiots in large groups.

The only large group is YOU ALL. I seem to have only 3 allies.

Thank you Jonna. And Colonel, you don't need allies, you spew out enough nonsense on your own.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
I think some of you are just having racial supremacy issues. You want to believe that 'the savior of mankind' was the same race as you, just so you can feel special. And people wonder why religious idiots bug me.

Well said.
That actually explains a lot about people pushing their beliefs on others. So they can hoard together like pack animals so as not to have any opposition that would make them actually question their beliefs.

Beware of idiots in large groups.

The only large group is YOU ALL. I seem to have only 3 allies.

Ever wonder why you are in the minority? And before you even start screaming 'racist', my use of the word minority has nothing to do with black people.

I'm in the minority becasuye the majority REFUSES to accept a black jesus no matter what. It hurts their psyche which has been proven post after post where evidence to the truth of the topic has been met with hostility, denial, and anger. BEWARE IDIOTS INB LARGE GROUPS

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

So, you're saying one race is 'cleaner' than the others?

No, racist. I never said that. I said that accepting this message from a false christ is analogous to drinking clean water out of a dirty glass. Sheesh. The simpletons on this board!

And once again I will ask you: Isn't it the vessel that is important? Does the color really matter? I thought that it was the whole idea, who really cares what color Jesus was. It's not the point of it. It's the message that's important, not the carrier.

DO NOT call me racist. If anyone is racist it's the idiots on this thread who are arguing about what color their savior is.

Yes, it does matter, racist. Here's why:

"And how come when it was a white Jesus nobody said anything. Now, the question is presented that Jesus could well be black and everybody is like, "It doesn't matter," so we can continue to worship the current false one. "

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
A moderator, calling a person racist who made an intellectual post, more so than his own nonsence which he is spewing forth-
And he still will not answer my question. I do not understand why your views and comments are tolerated, Colonel. You are a moderator- who is supposed to fair, impartial, and intellectual. I hope you the peace you seek-

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm in the minority becasuye the majority REFUSES to accept a black jesus no matter what. It hurts their psyche which has been proven post after post where evidence to the truth of the topic has been met with hostility, denial, and anger. BEWARE IDIOTS INB LARGE GROUPS

Ever deflate your ego long enough to consider that it does not have to do with people refusing the idea of a black christ, but instead that there are actually some individuals whom can see past the colour of one's skin to the point that being black or white does not matter? Racist!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Deal with this: Accept my truth from biblical, historical, an biological evidence (brought by some valued and enlightend members) or bring evidence to the contrary!

Do it! Do it!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Ever deflate your ego long enough to consider that it does not have to do with people refusing the idea of a black christ, but instead that there are actually some individuals whom can see past the colour of one's skin to the point that being black or white does not matter? Racist!

Well put, Jonna
I await the Colonels next responce- seems as if he is offline again

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
And he still will not answer my question.

You're really not that important enough for me to scroll back to find the question.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What possible difference does it make?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Its just you sick people can't accept that Jesus is a black man.

So, if I do not believe Jesus was black- then I am of the condition you mentioned above?

I quote myself- to save you trouble of " scrolling back".

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Dammit! This is the fifth time I've posted this! Read the damn thread!

"And how come when it was a white Jesus nobody said anything. Now, the question is presented that Jesus could well be black and everybody is like, "It doesn't matter," so we can continue to worship the current false one. "

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Its just you sick people can't accept that Jesus is a black man.

So, if I do not believe Jesus was black- then I am of the condition you mentioned above?

I quote myself- to save you trouble of " scrolling back".

I don't recall typing "sick. Be that as it may, if you deny the evidence presented to you in this thread based upon a irrational belief that Jesus looked like the rest of the Romans to make you feel comfortable, then yes, you are.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You have issues, Colonel. While I do accept the possibility that Jesus was of mixed lineage I am offended by your obnoxious, irrational, and racial posts. I am not flaming you, man- but you should really think before calling people racists and sick.
What I question is why this is even tolerated. Especially from a moderator. I hope you find it within yourself to realize the incorrect manner in which you ascertain your beliefs to others. Peace, I have wasted enough of my time on your nonsence.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You have issues, Colonel. While I do accept the possibility that Jesus was of mixed lineage I am offended by your obnoxious, irrational, and racial posts. I am not flaming you, man- but you should really think before calling people racists and sick.
What I question is why this is even tolerated. Especially from a moderator. I hope you find it within yourself to realize the incorrect manner in which you ascertain your beliefs to others. Peace, I have wasted enough of my time on your nonsence.

Look, just becasuse you are offended by my speech is not my problem. Its something YOU have to deal with. Don't like it. Don't confront me. And you are racist and sick and Istated the reasons why. Another thing you will have to deal with.

Furthermore, I never said "mixed lineage" because that's a LIE. He came fromthe Tribe of Judah---no mixing lineage there. See, how hard it is for you to say "black man." I am bringing out the racist in you for all to see.

If you don't like the heat, stay out of the damn kitchen.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Dammit! This is the fifth time I've posted this! Read the damn thread!

The reason nobody said anything is because it wasn't an issue. People just made him one color and worshiped him. THEY WEREN'T WORSIPING THE COLOR. And this racist BS is getting on my nerves. When did I say anything remotly racist on this thread? It's you who are being the racist.

I'm not even religious and I get it. The color doesn't matter, it doesn't change the person or the message. You're not listening to me, Listen you racist pig.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Look, just becasuse you are offended by my speech is not my problem. Its something YOU have to deal with. Don't like it. Don't confront me. And you are racist and sick and Istated the reasons why. Another thing you will have to deal with.

Furthermore, I never said "mixed lineage"

Not only myself, but many others , are offended. I can deal with it, intellectually speaking. And again, I am not racist, as you seem to be. I am not offended by your speech- but by your obvious displaced comments and views.
No, you never said "mixed lineage"- I did. I am not confronting you- just discussing what motivates you to post your views in such an idiotic, racial fashion. That is something YOU should question within yourself. I hope you find the answer. Peace-

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I vote we get the ability to "ignore" moderators at this point.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I vote we *click*

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join