It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor fraud or not?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I wonder if John would have been banned here and his thread labeled a HOAX?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
and so this is clear. i get the m theory, string theory, what johns papers say, what his posts say. i undestand all of those things. i also understand that they do not all jive, nor do they answer the one question that i have asked, i believe a few times now. hopefully tomorrow some nice titorite can just explain it to me nicely and we can all be on the same team. or more jerks can call me stupid and arrogant and see just how many people that wins over.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
i do not want to seem rude but stop. you are losing it completely and double talking just for a second.

re22666, I admire your slanting thoughts. If it seems I'm rantting then I appologize.

if each destination creates a NEW world line. then how can you ever travel BACK to an old one. the trip in and of itself is taking you somewhere new within your new timeline to a place that does not exsist until you get there. so how...please tell me how then. do you go back to where you came from based on that line of thinking.

Well since you didn't understand my scripting or view point, then Gosub lol. Just kidding, I do find it interesting Titor used it as an example.

Look at it this way, if you believe you can never return BACK to an old worldline, then what is the point of leaving, right. John's unit wouldn't send a man off if they knew he wouldn't return.

I would bet in 2036 those scientist knew of a way back, they know there is infinite number of worldlines that could bring Titor back to them, they know it's possible that Titor could make spacetime trips on his own worldline, they know of several scenarios that could bring John Titor back to them on their worldline. In fact John mentions this kind of stuff. When he returns, his worldline will never be the same of those he left, even though he returned back to point A.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by imitator]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
IM SORRY ABOUT THE ONE LINE ALL CAPS POST, BUT WHY IS THIS THREAD RESURRECTED, AND A LAME ONE AT THAT?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Nice name catinthebox, but I think you should stick with your hotmail name, it fits your character.

Well anyway, I didn't know they allow 10 year olds to spam the site with one liner caps. It's no wonder Titorite's seem a little edgy these day's, it's alot to deal with. It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief... This has been true by 10 fold since.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
Nice name catinthebox, but I think you should stick with your hotmail name, it fits your character.

Well anyway, I didn't know they allow 10 year olds to spam the site with one liner caps. It's no wonder Titorite's seem a little edgy these day's, it's alot to deal with. It is a mistake to give anyone your unwavering belief... This has been true by 10 fold since.

i believe i apologized for the caps, i had nothing else to say except that im disgusted in the resurrection of a lame titor thread, i woudlnt mind a good one, but come on, also, im not 10, im also too lazy to type properly, maybe ill start for this site, maybe ill look over everything and correct it all, ESPECIALLY WHEN I DECIDE TO SPAM A BAD THREAD, # you and everything you stand for.....(immature mis-spelled mal-formed scentence stucture prejudice intended)

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

i do not want to seem rude but stop. you are losing it completely and double talking just for a second.

re22666, I admire your slanting thoughts. If it seems I'm rantting then I appologize.

if each destination creates a NEW world line. then how can you ever travel BACK to an old one. the trip in and of itself is taking you somewhere new within your new timeline to a place that does not exsist until you get there. so how...please tell me how then. do you go back to where you came from based on that line of thinking.

Well since you didn't understand my scripting or view point, then Gosub lol. Just kidding, I do find it interesting Titor used it as an example.

Look at it this way, if you believe you can never return BACK to an old worldline, then what is the point of leaving, right. John's unit wouldn't send a man off if they knew he wouldn't return.

I would bet in 2036 those scientist knew of a way back, they know there is infinite number of worldlines that could bring Titor back to them, they know it's possible that Titor could make spacetime trips on his own worldline, they know of several scenarios that could bring John Titor back to them on their worldline. In fact John mentions this kind of stuff. When he returns, his worldline will never be the same of those he left, even though he returned back to point A.

an intelligent well spoken response that actually replies to what i wrote!!!! wow! you are my new favorite person on ATS. but i think you missed how i opened this all up.

my original question was in fact, what would be the point. why would they send him, why would he go. there is no benefit for anyone so what is the point of the trip. he mentions he can go back, he says he knows how. but then he also explains the mechanism of time travel. they contradict. if anything he says is true up to and including his posts here at ATS. then based solely on john titors explanation of how time travel works. he can say there is a way back all he wants, it does not fit into his explanation. that is all i am getting at.
i have everything he gave us for evidence plus things that are debated as being valid titor evidence. i listened to all the coast to coasts with him, about him, whatever. when he says he can go back, he never says how. he answers with speudoscience at best but no matter how vague or detailed, any return trip is negated by HIS own explanation of how he got here. see what i am saying? i know i sound angry when i type, and i am argumentative as all get out once i get done reading about 5 other threads here but i really like your response and i dont reply to just "shoot you down." anyone that can either make me think or respectfully explain why they disagree, makes coming here worth it.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
I wonder if John would have been banned here and his thread labeled a HOAX?

supposedly he has been here and posted. i never heard of any banning but i did pose the question to this board as to whether or not the man posting as timetravel_0 who claimed to be John was considered legit or not and am still waiting on that reply.

i can only imagine that similar to the way they disagree on what he said about returning to 2036, they all disagree about this too.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
well does this mean i get to declare hoax yet?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bushed
Let me first say that before I starting visiting, let me restate that as living on this site I knew little of John Titor. In the past few days I have been reading more about him and his predictions. My question for you guys is this; Do you believe that his claim that America will soon be engaged in civil war with itself; a civil war that we'll see the beginnings of during 2004 and 2005, escalating until it is indisputable by 2008 and will consume everyone in the US by 2012.
Absolutely I believe everything he predicted about the civil war... you just wait and see.. by the middle of 2008 we will all be in bunkers, fighting for our lives.. like a wild bunch of savages,, fighting for every morsel of food, and water ,, hoping to just stay alive.. Im allmost ready...have a few more things to secure.. and hide away.. but when 2008 gets here.. Ill be ready.. damnn..straight I will.. cuz.. you know .. time goes by so fast... before you know it.. it will be here.. ... huh... what.?? It is ... hmmm.. wait,, wait.. let me check.. damnn.. it is.. well.. damn it.. that happened to me back at Y2K also.. what the hell im I gonna do with all these dam beans???

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
well of course his predictions might not come true because his worldline is 1 or 2 percent different from this one.
and so what if that does not make any sense when you figure out what 1 or 2 percent of all things is a pretty big chunk of stuff to be different but hey.
and so what if his own explanation of time travel contradicts his own words about returning to his origin.
and so what if his supporters cannot even agree on what he said or how it works.

hmmm. now im starting to think he might not be real.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ok so i went through all the john titor stuff i could get my hands on. i had already read all of his docs and posts here, and never once is my question answered. now, i have gone through as much of what is posted about him here, and i cannot imagine how so many of you claim to have answers that john titor never provided about him and what he did. if it is just a nice little fairy tale, then fine. i only have one problem with the story. there is only one thing stopping me from buying it 100%. that one thing is the only thing i have asked about twice here. thanks for the hate, and being called names. that doesnt answer my question. so again, i ask, any of john titors fans able to clear this up for me. i have to assume you are all highly intelligent to even be dorky enough to follow such a story or find it to begin with. and i mean 'dorky' as a compliment. honest. i would truly love just one person to come along, sew up this loose end without just lambasting me for questioning their all mighty time traveler.

i do not buy any story 100% at face value. this is what these things are, stories. i just need my stories to first make sense in their entirety, and then to have somethng logical that would make them seem feasable.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
mods,

you might as well close this thread. i am not finding my answer here and maybe in part that is because of the title thread. i think i need to ask this in a way that does not seem to be so attacking of him. i read all the old threads and my question stands. NOONE has even tried to answer this one. oh well.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Really? I thought I had taken a stab at it.... Ask again. I am the best guy around to answer your Titor questions short of John himself.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
double post and a second thought.

Dont close this thread. DOnt ask for threads to be closed that you did not start.

But if you dont get your answer right away wait a moment and ask again.

[edit on 10/18/2007 by titorite]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I believe it, but I don't know who John Titor is , I have eyes that don't tell me lies.

Third Civil war
mass riots
racial riots

I see any and possibly all of them happening

So does your Govt think so

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
double post and a second thought.

Dont close this thread. DOnt ask for threads to be closed that you did not start.

But if you dont get your answer right away wait a moment and ask again.

[edit on 10/18/2007 by titorite]

well since i revived it after it had been long dead and i was the only one talking on it anymore, it was just a suggestion. so sorry it bothered you. and now you want me to ask my question again. what is it with people on ATS that repeatedly ignore the question and then keep asking you to repeat it? if you had an answer, you would have come up with it by now. sorry i asked for it to be closed. i guess what i meant to say is i better start a new one that seems less argumentative since the one i hijacked seemed to really piss people off.

you are right, what i said was presumptuous. i should have said. might as well close it, i cant find my answer and noone else has been here in 3 years.

because if i start a new one, someone will just complain i am opening a thread on an old subject. but noone is answering here and noone has replied to the OP in 3 years. my appologies for stepping on anyones toes. i did not mean it as an order.

[edit on 8/3/2008 by re22666]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
what about the olympic games in China? They have been held regardless JT said the last games were 2004.

Also the case has been analysed on Italian TV (RAI 2) and John Titor was a triad of people composing the lawyer and his brother (plus another person)... most likely to sell the rights of JT for a movie.

I watched the show and I can definitely say that JT is a hoax

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thanks for your view on what is real and what isn't - I'm sure JT would love you disputing his existence. Things have certainly moved on since he was here last and the Art Bell site has gone! I didn't know where to look but this site seems very good at putting the point across, and you're all a friendly bunch right?

You're correct, things which JT said would happen, haven't because of...well, they just haven't in this world line. And maybe the war in 2015 won't either. John said you were an odd bunch and you still are in 2009 it seems and aren't really taking the warning signs seriously, so I guess the war will happen. Thankfully, I won't still be here then so there's not much point me trying to do anything about it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join