It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we be at the top of the food chain forever?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Of course we are at the top of the food chain. I didn't see an elephant going to work today.

LOL, well this has nothing to do with being on the top of the food chain.
In different enviroments, different animals are way above us, as said before a great white wins, so does a crocodile. But we are the species that can live in all different enviroments and be successful in gaining food. Work is not fighting for survival in the wild.

Originally posted by THENEO
what about the lizards or grays?

you mean the reptilians? they have these sharp teeth and claws, don't they? they would be above us in the food chain.
But the grey seem not to be at all evolutionally prepared for hunting, thus not to be at the top of the chain. So I think. Of course, if they can use their telepathy or stuff to kill the animal and open it to drink the blood, maybe. Unfortunately, this is pure speculation.

Humans are omnivores, by the way. If something would come above us, it would have to be an omnivore to achieve such evolutionary success.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Johnny]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sorry old chum too busy to do that. But there are others that would engage you I am sure.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yes there others that are willing to go into that forum. I don't even think I'm the best. You spew rehtoric, and take no accountabillity. If you are going to say something back it up.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
That is easy for you to say knowing nothing about conspiracy whatsoever. If you did know something then you would understand why a person would be reluctant to engage in such displays and secondly why it is difficult to prove certain assertions or why one would be reluctant to provide sources even when they have them.

If you need everything proven to you then hang at the science forum because proof is where it is at in the sciences. You are wasting your time here man.

Mind you the sciences seem a hundred years behind a number of people around here though....

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
................I'm waiting.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I am amazed that you can actually use the word secondary. NEO, bring it on. I want to releave this forum of you!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
" Waiting" ..............

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Waiting for what?

I'm still asking how one gets a government job man?

I'm sure a lot of people around here want to know how. Tell us about something that you do know about for once.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Dude, do you live in reality? I am rethinking debating you. You have nothing, Dude, grow some balls. Be willing to back up your words.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The only reason you want to debate me is that you think you can win and actually I have to say that you would. Not because you are:

1. smarter than I
2. correct
3. know what you are talking about
4. have any real interest in the topic

but because the outcome will be judged on PROOF solely like everything is around here. In that case I know you would win already besides I do not have time for battles that I cannot fairly address, that would be a waste of my time.

This board does not respect logic, reason or probablility for the simple reason it is run by university students that think they understand how the world works.

I know what I speak of for I was there at one time myself.

I have come to learn that the truth is what is the best argument until a better one comes along and not what can be proved. The controllers of this world allow truth to be distributed as they see fit.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Employ yourself in the the thread that matters.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The only reason you want to debate me is that you think you can win and actually I have to say that you would. Not because you are:

1. smarter than I
2. correct
3. know what you are talking about
4. have any real interest in the topic

but because the outcome will be judged on PROOF solely like everything is around here. In that case I know you would win already besides I do not have time for battles that I cannot fairly address, that would be a waste of my time.

This board does not respect logic, reason or probablility for the simple reason it is run by university students that think they understand how the world works.

I know what I speak of for I was there at one time myself.

I have come to learn that the truth is what is the best argument until a better one comes along and not what can be proved. The controllers of this world allow truth to be distributed as they see fit.

Disagreed. Debates are not judged on proof, but who is the best "debater" and puts the most convincing and best argument forward. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Employ yourself in the the thread that matters.

I have responded and that is the end of it from my side of the issue.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Nada,

this matter does not concern you.

furthermore your interest in it is not about healty debate it is about harming me for the betterment of you and you lefty friends at ATS.

I can see a lot of the management here being eager to see such an outcome too but I do not have to engage with anyone that I do not wish to nor for any contrived spectacle to appease the desires of Ceasar at ATS.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Nada,

this matter does not concern you.

furthermore your interest in it is not about healty debate it is about harming me for the betterment of you and you lefty friends at ATS.

I can see a lot of the management here being eager to see such an outcome too but I do not have to engage with anyone that I do not wish to nor for any contrived spectacle to appease the desires of Ceasar at ATS.

Well all that may be true, but you were wrong in your assumptions of how a debate is judged and I corrected you, no alteria motives.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
We're certainly NOT at the top of the food chain. Do we have natural predators? Yes. Do we know of them? No.

When you move beyond 3rd density, your food becomes less physical (as does the rest of your body). Therefore, those who are above us on the food chain use mostly our emotional energy for food, but only occasionally indulge themselves in our flesh, in order to survive around our 3rd density world.

Does a chicken or a cow know that it's in a pen or being herded in order to feed its masters? Nah, they're just living their lives, and they don't really know what happens to those of them who "disappear" occasionally. Neither do we....

What, you think we're the best, smartest entities in the universe and no one can easily herd us on a planet and utilize our energies and flesh for nourishment without our knowledge? Think again... Especially when those beings are not restricted by space/time and have technology that makes us look worse than neanderthals. But don't worry, you'll find out soon enough. Or would you like PROOF of my assertions? Sorry, just like a chicken cannot prove to its buddies that this huge thing nearby is actually a house where big 3rd density intelligent humans live who use them for food, and nothing else, neither can I.

But worry not, as personal experience will speak for itself. Wait a few years, patience is a virtue.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Nada,

despite your assurances I do not think that things are run fairly around here. I would be a difficult person to convince of this based on past experiences I have definitely had here.

when I think things are fair then I will say so, not until.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'd say not as long as someone or something can eat us.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well not if we die out ofcourse

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well as far as the creatures on this planet, we are definitely at the top. Sure we may slip and get eaten by a bear or a shark, but that is rare. We could easily take all the grizzly bears and great white sharks to the brink of extinction in just a few years if we really felt it was necessary and wanted to. They could not come close to saying the same about us.

I think that our vanity would not let any other creatures on this planet evolve to the point that they are smarter or more powerful than us and take over control of the planet. We would wipe them out or keep them down.

The only way we would lose control would be if the human race was wiped out by a virus, our own weapons or from outside influences.

That is my "educated guess"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join