It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

@ Zorgon ... nice pics, so you actually got to meet Bob at the birthday party? What did you gather from that, did you find anything valuable out , also you must have some idea as to the truth telling aspect of his stories / body language stuff of that sort, I'm really interested in what you know. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by aBuck
People are so redic, I think Bob Lazar is sickly full of bull , the govt does kill people that tell the truth and expose reality and integrate into companies / with impact to society ie. cooper, kennedy, mlk, etc. What is he doing now? Does he put his word to god? this i what I seriously think when I view the information.

I wouldn't write Bob Lazar off completely, he did predict the existence of element 115 before scientists were able to fabricate it in a labratory. That and John Lears along with George Knapp (who is an accredited journalist) eye-witness testimony of a sighting near Area 51 with a celestron telescope at an appointed time and date are quite compelling reasons. He makes alot of plausible observations that I feel is right about a number of things, such as how scientists operating in compartmentalized operations will not make the same type of breakthroughs as much as civilian scientists operating in an open networked environment with accessible shared data.

However i'm not 110% sold on everything, especially if there's a circus around a high profile personality and especially a story that sounds too sensational to be true, it usually always is. That and it's also possible he's spreading misinformation as a pawn or a willing participant in a military intelligence/ counter-intelligence agenda for reasons such as bluffing and intimidation to other countries such as the Soviet Union.

I really don't think the U.S has any capacity to manufacture, let alone operate Alien Spacecraft. My guess is we may have a bunch of wreckage lying around in a secret room, but without having an understanding of physics and material science beyond what modern science offers, all of it's basically Junk. This has been hinted at by Gen. Wesley Clark in an off the record interview w/him.

Imo this story doesn't really deserve to get much scrutiny until the day comes where bonafide evidence of ufo's exist, BUT that day might come rather soon in May when they look at a potentail wreck near the baltic.
edit on 1-3-2012 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo

Originally posted by aBuck
People are so redic, I think Bob Lazar is sickly full of bull , the govt does kill people that tell the truth and expose reality and integrate into companies / with impact to society ie. cooper, kennedy, mlk, etc. What is he doing now? Does he put his word to god? this i what I seriously think when I view the information.

I wouldn't write Bob Lazar off completely, he did predict the existence of element 115 before scientists were able to fabricate it in a labratory.

That's not really relevant. The "island of stability", i.e. existence of a number of very heavy nuclei, was predicted by theory a very, very long time ago. And not by Bob, who doesn't know much physics. And in any event, what Bob described was a stable element, not the ephemeral few nuclei observed in the lab, which disintegrated immediately.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I wouldn't write Bob Lazar off completely, he did predict the existence of element 115 before scientists were able to fabricate it in a labratory.
What complete and utter nonsense.

Lazar claimed he had a sizeable quantity of the stuff.

Scientists have never fabricated anything like that in the lab nor is it likely they will, because it's not stable, nor is it likely a stable isotope will be found. Have you looked up the half lives on the various isotopes of element 115 that have been produced in a lab? If not, I suggest you do so, then please report back here that you agree your above claim doesn't make any sense.

And really how hard is it to say some higher numbers than currently appear on the periodic table will be found? You think that's an accomplishment when we've been adding elements to the periodic table for decades? Anybody who COULDN'T predict that we'd continue to go higher on the periodic table is a few french fries short of a happy meal, so certainly Lazar deserves no recognition for this, especially when he claimed to have something relatively stable and no such thing has been found, contrary to your claim.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
nor is it likely a stable isotope will be found.

May not be likely but it certainly doesn't rule out the possibility as completely impossible, you better read through my post carefully instead of reacting knee-jerk like as if i'm a huge proponent of Bob Lazar for suggesting a kernel of truth in his claims, even when at the same time I am criticizing his high profile appeal and the likely possibilty of him spreading deliberate misinformation

edit on 1-3-2012 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
And not by Bob, who doesn't know much physics. And in any event, what Bob described was a stable element, not the ephemeral few nuclei observed in the lab, which disintegrated immediately.

That is true, and i'm not disputing claims that goe either way. Bob doesn't seem know much, but at the same time I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for governments and contractors to make dumb decisions in hiring incompetent idiots and lackeys to do work they are not qualified to do.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

What complete and utter nonsense.

Lazar claimed he had a sizeable quantity of the stuff.

Scientists have never fabricated anything like that in the lab nor is it likely they will, because it's not stable, nor is it likely a stable isotope will be found. Have you looked up the half lives on the various isotopes of element 115 that have been produced in a lab? If not, I suggest you do so, then please report back here that you agree your above claim doesn't make any sense.

And really how hard is it to say some higher numbers than currently appear on the periodic table will be found? You think that's an accomplishment when we've been adding elements to the periodic table for decades? Anybody who COULDN'T predict that we'd continue to go higher on the periodic table is a few french fries short of a happy meal, so certainly Lazar deserves no recognition for this, especially when he claimed to have something relatively stable and no such thing has been found, contrary to your claim.

Remember, Bob "Bizarre" was just a pimp, the only steady job he has ever held, and never worked for area 51 nor has he hold any scientific credentials.

Why do people even take the time to talk about what the fool has to say...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

I am an amateur physicist, and find it very interesting, yet still need to take time and try and model 115. I haven't read up on this, curious if anyone has a theory on how it's made.
What I do know however, is that you don't need element 115 to produce anti-gravity. From my best estimations, someone very intelligent is giving us misinformation, and Lazar was their instrument in this.

He was a low level scientist perhaps, and this was all planned so that people like us would be barking up the wrong tree.
It has always been my understanding that the majority of people have this goal to be able to understand and build those types of crafts, and this I have explained in enough detail to allow them to... even if I have not built one myself, the physics I have broken down into such elementary levels that anyone can understand.

Element 140 can be grown easy, it's used in anti radar paint mix. Watch that youtube video on the man that killed 2 alien grays, one of the videos he holds the rock of 140 big as a fist.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

PS

Looks like Bob has tweaked his resume a bit these days. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

"Bob had previously worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory and from the end of 1988 until March 1989"

I guess Bob's claim of working at area 51 was a lil too much.

Funny, the source is authored by Linda Moulton Howe a known nutter. You know she use to post in the UFO Hunters forum on History's message boards. I used to post on there too. I know she's way out there based on firsthand posting experiences.

" The superheavy Element 115 was created in a Dubna, Russia, cyclotron by slamming a rare isotope
of calcium that has 20 protons at americium which has 95 protons. Four atoms containing 115 protons
from the combination and fusion of the calcium and americium were created for less than
100 milliseconds - Element 115 Ununpentium - and then decayed into Element 113
Ununtrium and others. Graphic courtesy Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. "

And to think no Nobel was awarded for it.

edit on 1-3-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

This was the point I was objecting to, not the possibility that someday a stable version of something may be found that hasn't been found yet. By declaring the existence of element 115 and saying we shouldn't write Lazar off, you implied there was some correlation between Lazar's claims and what was discovered in the lab and this is simply false. And it's certainly not a knee-jerk reaction, as I've been reading about this for years with plenty of time to contemplate it.

Regarding the rest of your post, yes you said you're not 110% sold on Lazar etc, but none of that really has an impact on the point I'm making with regard to what you said about element 115, which is that what you said about Lazar predicting it: "he did predict the existence of element 115 before scientists were able to fabricate it in a labratory." doesn't make any sense. Right? I see nothing accurate in his prediction, so far.

If and when a big stable chunk of element 115 is made like Lazar described, then you can come back and say that, and I won't call it nonsense. But until that happens....I will.

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
Looks like Bob has tweaked his resume a bit these days. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

"Bob had previously worked at Los Alamos National Laboratory and from the end of 1988 until March 1989"
Actually I believe that. I'd be interested to know what he actually did there, but I'm pretty sure he was no scientist.

Janitor, maybe? Or he helped out in the photo processing lab since he apparently had some experience with that (though I don't recall if that was before 1988 or not)?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

As I said a couple of times in a different thread, there is another problem with Element 115 as described by Lazar. Namely, it undergoes a completely strange, exotic and entirely unexplained reaction (allegedly producing antimatter) when bombarded by protons. There is a naturally occurring flux of protons (cosmic rays) anywhere on Earth, even on sea level. If Bob's claims were true, the brick of 115 would blow up like a thousand Hiroshimas. Fortunately for population of Earth, Bob's story is forgery.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Regarding the rest of your post, yes you said you're not 110% sold on Lazar etc, but none of that really has an impact on the point I'm making with regard to what you said about element 115,

Um actually it does... if you can't see and want to spend the rest of your life obsessing over the internet over Bob Lazar then more power to you. Even Buddha system here has shown to be alot more level headed than you.

So I won't be wasting my time replying to you.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Guys guys guys........stop the madness, lol.

Did you know that there is a member here who knows where the hidden piece of Element 115 that Bob took from Area 51 is kept? All that is needed is for that member and those that hang out with him (and trumpet it every chance they get, lol) is to cough up the evidence and CHANGE THE WORLD, lol.

But they have not, and they can not. Because this is 100% pure bunk.

Do a search, there is a thread on here somewhere with John Lear involved (who claims to be a first hand player in the whole 115 story). That thread is pure gold, and without a doubt if you read through that thread and think there is anything to this story you need mental help.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I can't believe you even give that guy that much credit in what he claims. He hasn't ever been even qualified to change a light bulb at a post office.

I'll pm the rest.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

That thread's a fun read.
There's also another member here that expects us to believe that even though Bob is in possession of stolen property from Los Alamos National Laboratory, they've hired him back.

Bob Lazar... I saw his new ID badge for LANL last year at John's house.

Next time he stops at John's place I will see if he will let me photo copy his new ID badge... Though I wouldn't count on it.

The Los Alamos info came from Bob, when he showed us his new ID badge when he showed up at John's 65th birthday party a few months back.

When he showed us his new Los Alamos badge at John's 65th birthday party... part of the rehiring went like this..."Now Bob... we won't be having anymore trouble from you, right?" [paraphrased
]

BTW he has a new current Los Alamos badge...

edit on 2-3-2012 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Regarding the rest of your post, yes you said you're not 110% sold on Lazar etc, but none of that really has an impact on the point I'm making with regard to what you said about element 115,

Um actually it does... if you can't see and want to spend the rest of your life obsessing over the internet over Bob Lazar then more power to you. Even Buddha system here has shown to be alot more level headed than you.

So I won't be wasting my time replying to you.

"Um" I think you might be talking to an actual government scientist there. And you want to debate about someone who obviously was never with someone who is. LoL

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

"Um" I think you might be talking to an actual government scientist there.

If you really are that foolish to believe somebodies claims of being a 'scientist' wasting their time on an inconsequential forum in an even more inconsequential thread, then you've got a WAY bigger problem than questioning the integrity of Bob Lazar.

It's like voting in the elections, you don't like this person's lies, so you'll vote this person instead because you like their lies better.

edit on 2-3-2012 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

If you really are that foolish to believe somebodies claims of being a 'scientist' wasting their time on an inconsequential forum in an even more inconsequential thread, then you've got a WAY bigger problem than questioning the integrity of Bob Lazar.

It's like voting in the elections, you don't like this person's lies, so you'll vote this person instead because you like their lies better.

edit on 2-3-2012 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

Really?

If I am a social scientist doing personal enrichment research on rednecks I would be hanging out at the local laundromat near a trailer park down South somewhere. Maybe to later write a book on redneck life and styles to be marketed to rednecks.

Same thing here. To get a handle on the general perceptions of these types of subjects one has to first "go slumming."

In urban terms, you can't write a book about the hood marketed to people living in the hood unless you live in the hood for awhile.

I use to talk to the guys now making the show Rocket City Rednecks on the History boards.

I know in academia the faculty lounges are always filled. No there not. Why not? Well for example during Occupy Wall Street demonstration last fall there were a number "City" faculty members who hung out in Zuccotti Park know also as referred to its former name as Liberty City Park. Some of them theoretical astrophysicists. Imagine that

I do realize these types of boards attract great number of Trailer Park Boys viewers, but they also watch shows like Rocket City Rednecks, and Rocket City Rednecks are rednecks after all.

So give me a break.

You need to open your mind and recognize when real talent is before you, but instead try to cut down talent by attempting to minimize them. Maybe because you are jealous of them.

Most top talent in this world will share their vast knowledge with others less academically fortunate if they are treated right.

I've talked to people such as Dr. Tyson and Noam Chomsky on line.

You probably have talked to such talent also, but were to busy trying to cut them down.

Too bad because if you only socialize with only your own kind you will be sure to shape a narrow mind.

That equation cuts both ways by the way.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You have two different thoughts racing around in your mind there so I have to make two separate posts. Addressing your second thought in analogy, I don't vote for con-men nor women in who tells a better lie. I do however can recognize the truth by using some basic commonsense using logic.

I have the logic tools to know that Bob is a bum. Always has been a bum. I know he has never has worked for the USG or contractor/s thereof. He is a fiction story teller who is given attention by other fiction story tellers. They feed off each other within a type of fiction writer's guild, some living their own parts in an integrated massive stage production. It's pure Burbank. I know how Burbank functions. It's a circus, all of it.

edit on 2-3-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: of posting format issues.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'd also like to add that Bob Lazar has also claimed saucers use an element such as "anti-matter" to levitate in the air. www.google.com... pRT9WSAcPk0QHzvLysDg&usg=AFQjCNGb9x9XybPhOIedPIINmZfosJe8_w&sig2=GW49joPmS1iOBk8IecX-Ew

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join