It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SativaDub
Personally i think its old nazi tech

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
How did the Nazis get it into the meteorites?

Originally posted by buddhasystem
What makes you think so???

Probably got it from this documentary

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
posting to see Zorgon's comment (ATS bug of 5 years prevents me from doing so)

+

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
yeah they EVER going to fix that?

Did you know that Robert Bigelow funded Bob Lazar on that 115 stuff?

edit on 31-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
He was talking about a video game.

callofduty.wikia.com...

In the Zombies storyline, Element 115 is harvested from meteorites that have been found in Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Groom Lake (Area 51), Tunguska, and the moon.

Hey doesn't Bob have a new Los Alamos badge?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I heard Bob is dead.

Anyone know the story?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Hey doesn't Bob have a new Los Alamos badge?

He does but it won't do you any good because you will never get to see it.
Of course you COULD phone down to New Mexico and check

Originally posted by 22-250
I heard Bob is dead.
Anyone know the story?

Really?
ATS at its best these days

Why not just call him at
United Nuclear Scientific
9607 E. Price Rd.
Laingsburg, MI. 48848
Phone: 517-xxx-xxxx

and ask him. You can order some uranium at the same time

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Sure, but why do all that when I could just make one on my home computer.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

So basically you are saying you are not interested in truth?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I love posts about Robert Scott Lazar. he lives 25 mins away from me

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
When it comes to Bob Lazar I always ask myself, "What did he have to gain in all this?" Kinda like, "Follow the money." Like others have posted before, he did some things that damaged his own credibility. He does appear to have some smarts. I'm sure there is some truth mixed up in there. I'm sure he did work as a contractor or sub contractor for LANL in some capacity. Did he get rich on any of this? Did he ever publish any books on his experiences? He certainly did get some attention and notoriety. He does seem a little narcissistic.

What I find suspect is this...we all know the level and degree of compartmentalization that occurs within the military and defense contractors when working on black projects, right? Well, it seems he was allowed access to a significant amount of special access programs all at one time, especially since he only worked there a year. We have testimony from contractors that worked on special access programs and they say they have no idea what they were working on for many many years. Let's say they worked on one piece, but they were never told how that piece fit into the bigger picutre, and never told what the finished project would be.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hello Fellow members and moderators.

I just joined today and I am finding this website /forum as impressive as it looks a bit too overwhelming...

I am interested in finding Information about Bob Lazar under the UFO or Area 51 section.

I did a search for Bob Lazar and found over 8000 posts.

I was hoping maybe there may be a section just for threads on Bob Lazar..

IF not it may be a bit of a very time consuming job trying to find what I am looking for.

I would prefer to see a list of threads on related posts...

I just wondered if this maybe possible to find..

What I have found in some research around the web is that there is severe cover ups, disinformation, or put downs in order to swing opinions sometimes to try and gain a reader to sway to someone other theories.

I have seen arguments on both sides... but I am looking to try and find anyone who
may be highly qualified in certain scientific or engineering fields who may have some
positive theories for Bobs story.

As many try to dismiss his claims,
I want to see if anyone still suggest it may have some possible truths to it.

Are there any main science /engineering related members who one would suggest are well up on his story who may still consider there may be some truth in it ?

In order to try and save a lot of time researching, I was hoping someone may be able to point me in the right direction.

Id appreciate any help.
Can anyone advise.

Many thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

IF so, Have you ever managed to speak with him..or called into his business ....

Can you get an interview with him ? or his autograph :-)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by astro144
I have seen arguments on both sides... but I am looking to try and find anyone who
may be highly qualified in certain scientific or engineering fields who may have some
positive theories for Bobs story.

Comments:

a) you are obviously biased in your approach to the subject. Instead of just "finding anyone" (or actually a large group of people) who are "highly qualified in certain scientific or engineering fields", you want to apply a filter right there, and select only "evidence" that would support the conclusion you have already made.

b) I don't think that you'll be successful in your endeavor. I saw pages on the web written by actual scientist, and they vary from plain debunk to outright ridicule when it comes to Bob. Anyone with decent education and a good head on their shoulders will share this attitude, as experience shows.

c) I have decent professional qualifications in physics and engineering. I'm sorry but I can't help you by being positive about Bob and his tall tales.

edit on 11-2-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by astro144

Whatever you do, don´t be put off by the trolls, their arguments rarely hold water if you do your research properly. Challenge them at every ponit and they will eventually cease their nonsense-barrage.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Thank you for your reply,

I can see that You have been a member over 4 years and made over 7000 posts,
without checking which relate to B.L... I suspect that you have studied the story in quite some detail.
IF you have a science and engineering background of degree level or above if related to aeronautical
topic ..then I suspect that you will have some fair understanding of what may be involved of some of the understanding behind that part of his story.

I would not say that I am a committed believer...but I believe that I could think that there may be
something of true substance behind some of his claims..whether or not ET related...his general story
of having worked at S4 to me would seem a possibilty.

I could certainly believe that he could have witnessed a flying disc object if he was at S4.. ( if it exists)
and he may have had some understanding behind the way it was generally designed. There were Flying disc around before Bob Lazars story.

The highly technical part of use of Element 115, gravity effects etc...and how it was claimed to work..
I cannot comment on....I have tried to read somethings about E115...and I have tried to understand some
of the various comments made on it.. many suggesting that it would not work as he describes..but
what I was puzzled by was that he indicated that it existed before that it was offically discovered.
Ive read comments that it was bound to be found in time and other higher element will be found in the future.
BUT at that time I surpose it did seem a big thing.

I certainly believe the Goverment could and would have easily removed a lot of his background if such a thing had occurred..

I will be disappointed if I am not able to see some supporting posts from scientists etc on the forum..
but admittedly I will be surprised to find anyone who believes that they could offer real explanations behind
the UFO technical side...but there may be some good theories and I am interested to observe what is said.

I am curious if this is one of the better threads, or are there others that are bigger or longer that could be recommended on Bob Lazar ?

Thanks again for you reply.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Hi NeoVain,

being a newbie I will try and be careful what I say..

Your posts may suggest alternative views, which I hope to discover..

You may offer me a sign of hope..

Thank you

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by astro144

Thank you for your reply

Thank you -- you've been very nice.

I would not say that I am a committed believer...but I believe that I could think that there may be
something of true substance behind some of his claims..whether or not ET related...his general story
of having worked at S4 to me would seem a possibilty.

That's a fair point. However, the S4 aspect is tightly coupled with all that Sci Fi stuff we hear from Bob, down to the point that the area was shut down after a shootout between humans and aliens. I don't see a reasonable way to winnow out nonsense and still have an interesting story coming out of all this. Is it possible that there is a bunker at the S4 location where Bob was employed in some technician's capacity? This is remotely possible. But if the true part stops here, it's a non-event.

I could certainly believe that he could have witnessed a flying disc object if he was at S4.

I also think he could have. Again, in and by itself it's nothing quite sensational, if you reject antigravity and nasty alien attitude.

The highly technical part of use of Element 115, gravity effects etc...and how it was claimed to work..
I cannot comment on...

You are not alone! There are physicists who would love to actually try and analyze what Bob is saying but it's nothing short of amazing that he provides no clue as to why, for example, the antimatter is formed during the alleged fragmentation of element 115. To create antimatter, you need to supply energy. Where is it stored? Nuclear energy levels and transitions between them have nowhere near the required levels. A true scientist would have at least outlined how such exotic physics is possible at all, at some primitive level. Bob doesn't. He could have equally said there are microscopic elves living in the nucleus of the 115, who obey subspace commands transmitted by Supreme Being Zmorrg. Actually, this would be more info than he's provided.

I certainly believe the Goverment could and would have easily removed a lot of his background if such a thing had occurred..

I doubt you have enough time to carefully read threads about Bob, but in short you are wrong here. There are many people on ATS who went to graduate school studying physics, and all of them said that there are multiple reasons why it's impossible to erase all signs of your presence in academia. I leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I appreciate your comments Buddhasystem.

I was expecting a complete negative responce to my comments.
I respect you considering some of my points on some of the basic facts of the story.

I cannot recall learning anything about S4 being related in any way with Alien V Human conflict...
in terms of it shutting down...BUT I seem to recall some story of Bobs where he was informed
that there had been some upset with a Alien..along with some disaster that occurred to a
previous Scientist... ( the main thing that I recall with a major Alien Conflict was at Dulce
with some ex Area 51 guy who was later murdered..His name has slipped my mind..Phil
Schneider !) I will try and search for anything on any such incident at S4..

I think only persons of Einsteins abilities would have any chance of understanding some of the
ET technology...Gravity and antimatter... BUT I do suspect there is still a huge amount that we still
do not know...and if there is any truths to it...maybe if we are lucky we may find out in our lifetimes.

Maybe not all background data can be removed, but I suspect a lot could, and I thought that there was some proof that B.L had worked at some of the Places that he had claimed.Like Los Alamos. ( George Knapp)

To me, he appeared very intelligent..but I suppose anyone higher than our own often does.
I do want to try and re study more carefully some of the things that he said..as I was on another forum where members seemed to be misquoting some of the things he said in one part of his video interview.

The main thing that I was concerned about that made me question Bobs credibility was his association with John Lear. J.Ls story was no doubt fantastic...and I think many of us would love to believe him.
But he really suggested hard to believe things..

If there were truths in it, it may explain a lot of questions though. !

So far this may be one of the most active forum around that discusses Bobs story...

By any chance have you any views on Ed Fouches Flying Triangle and his description on how he claims that works...he claims Bob is a fake...but he still refers to his triangle being associated with S4...

One video ( Riddle of the skies) claimed he never worked at Area 51...but he shows a VERY Lot of evidence to support his claims that he did. and he claims to have a lot of ex contacts there.

He also appears very intelligent...although ive also heard he makes a lot of errors in his story..

The triangle looks impressive..

edit on 11-2-2012 by astro144 because: spelling error

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Whatever you do, don´t be put off by the trolls, their arguments rarely hold water if you do your research properly. Challenge them at every point and they will eventually cease their nonsense-barrage.

Quite true
But sometimes the old ones resurface, Right Buddha?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
nevermind. already posted.
edit on 12-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join