It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
I found the above video, Nassim Haramein seams to have a similar idea to mine maybe this will be useful.

If you search Nassim Haramein, you'll find that buddhasystem and I have commented extensively on his theories on a couple of other threads on ATS, and bobathon even moreso not only on ATS but on his blog.

While Lazar displays a rudimentary if somewhat incomplete knowledge of physics, I think Haramein's misconceptions are at least an order of magnitude greater than Lazars, perhaps 38-39 orders of magnitude when it comes to measuring the mass of a proton.

At present Physics is primitive, you say field but do you actually know what a field is? physicists use words like field, strong force, gravity but in reality they don't know what any of these things really are.
We know what we know and we still have a lot to learn. We can make accurate predictions with our field theories, accurate enough to send satellites to observe planets on the edge of our solar system, and more impressively, accurate enough to do things like GPS. But I'd be the first person to admit our knowledge is incomplete, it's why we don't have a unified field theory yet, but I can guarantee you that Nassim Haramein's so called unified field theory is wrong (again by at least 38 orders of magnitude which he even admits).

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Please use the "search" function to find threads where Haramein's nonsense is being discussed. Some of the participants in this thread are also active there.

No, the proton is not a black hole.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What is a black hole?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

What is a black hole?

LUXUS, I won't go as off-topic as to present an exposition on black holes here, I'm certain you can look up tons and tons of info.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I believe something like a black hole is in the centre of every particle but then again I'm using words again because they are popular. If a black hole is a region of space with negative energy density then yes that is what is in the centre of every particle, if a black hole is matter which has caused space to collapse into itself then no that's not what is in the centre of every particle.

Btw I think Bob was used for disinformation. His theory is partly incorrect though it holds elements of the truth, this is a classic disinformation tool. There is no antimatter involved in the function of the reactor.

These people do a very intense analysis of your personality before they invite you to work on such projects. This involves tapping your phone, hacking your computer, following you, infiltrating your circle of friends, full psychological analysis, gathering any dirt on you that may come in handy at a later date etc etc.....they knew he was a bigmouth so they set him down to read material especially prepared for him with the full knowledge he would spill the beans!
edit on 15-2-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Btw I think Bob was used for disinformation.
I've heard other people say that too, but what makes you think that, and what would be the purpose of the disinformation campaign?

His theory is partly incorrect though it holds elements of the truth, this is a classic disinformation tool.
That may possibly be true of disinformation, but unfortunately it's also true of people who only partly know what they're talking about when there's no disinformation involved, so it's not any kind of unique signature of a disinformation campaign.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

If somebody goes to such great length to disinform, they probably have a target audience in mind. The only target audience for Bob's type is the uneducated segment of the society which nevertheless possesses vivid imagination. I can't imagine why the powers that be would decide to disinform people who don't make relevant decisions at any level.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Yes all disinformation has a target audience and the ones the government worry about are the guys who like to get involved on a practical level.
They don't care about those who just go as far as theory, they worry about guys like John Hutchinson or those thousands of guys you can see on youtube if you type in "free energy" , all busy in their own way trying to crack the code.
The government knows its only a matter of time before some of these guys strike gold so they send them down the wrong path which will be fruitless. TR3B is another example aimed at crushing your hopes by making you think you need to make a plasma reactor the size of a house, perhaps something that might be just a little outside your budget

I have heard interviews in which Bob has clearly said that this is the only way to produce anti-gravity and that there is no other possibility...that is disinformation, that is designed to crush peoples hopes and prevent them from looking in other directions.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

I've heard other people say that too, but what makes you think that, and what would be the purpose of the disinformation campaign?

Perhaps because of what Boyd-Bushman said about it in this interview, which was provided by psperos back then.
You can still download that interview in the link.

Originally posted by psperos
Anyone have any comments on what bushman says about lazar here? He talks about him 15:00 into the interview.

listen here

www.intalek.com...

He basically confirms he is legit, but the story was a cover story where some parts were true. Bushman says element 115 was the main part that was disclosed in his story.

My opinion is that the questionable parts of his story were intentionally placed, such as his educational background. Either way, I’m very positive Lazar worked on something for the government and if his story is even half true and half cover, it's still a significant step in some form of disclosure. Maybe this was the government testing the water?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

They don't care about those who just go as far as theory, they worry about guys like John Hutchinson or those thousands of guys you can see on youtube if you type in "free energy" , all busy in their own way trying to crack the code. The government knows its only a matter of time before some of these guys strike gold so they send them down the wrong path which will be fruitless.

Sorry I don't buy any of that on many levels. Hutchinson effect was never shown to be reproduced by anyone other than him, so it's not independently verified and we can't trust that. Further, if Lazar presents them with a scenario that's impossible to replicate, they would try something else (assuming they are for real, which is not the case).

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by BlasteR
reply to post by LUXUS

Well, honestly, the F-117 was developed at Area 51 in the late sixties.

Very wrong actually, it was developed at Burbank, California and in the mid 70's. Just where did you get your false info from?

Have Blue was the technology demonstrator that eventually became the F-117A. The first Have Blue prototype ever built was at Area 51 in 1969.

In 1969 Lockheed engineers showed up at the EG&G RCS facility at Groom Lake with a very crude prototype model of the first stealth plane, the Have Blue. Special Projects team members T.D. Barnes, Cowen Dawson, and Bobby Luker had the distinction of mounting the prototype on the pylon for its first RCS evaluation. Barnes reports the prototype showing up like a barn on the radar screens and script charts when the radar array beamed on the prototype. Lockheed, "the Customer" departed with the data and returned a couple months later with the modified prototype. Once again the Special Projects team conducted a RCS evaluation of the plane on the pylon. This time the radar return was much smaller. This sequence of painting the prototype with radar beams and recording the return continued until a bird landing on the prototype produced a greater return than the plane. Eventually it was the pylon pole producing too much ground clutter so a pylon was constructed from a block of Styrofoam. By the end of the RCS evaluations and Lockheed modifications it was necessary to mark the prototype with a medal tag to identify it on the script charts and readouts. In early 1977, Lockheed received a contract from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) for the construction of two 60-percent scale flyable Test aircraft under a project named Have Blue. The name Have Blue seems to have no specific meaning, probably having been chosen at random from an approved list of secret project names. Shortly after the Have Blue contract was let, the project was transferred over to Air Force System Command control and became highly "black," with all information about it being highly classified and restricted to those with a need to know. Outside of a few people at Lockheed and the Defense Department, no one knew Have Blue even existed.

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Woodstock was always my favorite!

Regards
Beavis

edit on 18-2-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

If somebody goes to such great length to disinform, they probably have a target audience in mind. The only target audience for Bob's type is the uneducated segment of the society which nevertheless possesses vivid imagination. I can't imagine why the powers that be would decide to disinform people who don't make relevant decisions at any level.

I know I'm jumping in wayyyy late, but do you think they might have gone to those lengths to disinform Lazaar because what they were working on at the Groom Lake facility? Let everyone, including Russia, believe they are UFOs to distract from such projects like Have Blue? I know this isn't a new theory, but the CIA, military, air force, and the contractors went to extreme lengths to keep everything compartmentalized during the R&D of the 117 Night Hawk. And we know that program lasted from the late 60's unitl the 80's. It sounds very clandestine, but our governement excels at that sort of thing. Plus, Bob's audience, like you stated, is rather uneducated and possess vivd imaginations, mostly likely a great segment of the U.S.'s population.

I have one question that I can't seem to find the answer to....If Bob Lazaar never worked at Area 51, or S4 (if it exists), then how did he know about it? Up until 1989 when he was interviewed, did the general public know about Area 51 and what the facility's purpose was? I think George Knapp did find his name in a Los Alamos phone directory, even though they denied he ever worked there? And maybe he was a film processor or something?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
I have one question that I can't seem to find the answer to....If Bob Lazaar never worked at Area 51, or S4 (if it exists), then how did he know about it?

First, as you say, "if it exists". Second, if it does, some facts could have been leaked.

I think George Knapp did find his name in a Los Alamos phone directory, even though they denied he ever worked there? And maybe he was a film processor or something?

Yes. This has been discussed many times.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

I have one question that I can't seem to find the answer to....If Bob Lazaar never worked at Area 51, or S4 (if it exists), then how did he know about it?

First, as you say, "if it exists". Second, if it does, some facts could have been leaked.

I think George Knapp did find his name in a Los Alamos phone directory, even though they denied he ever worked there? And maybe he was a film processor or something?

Yes. This has been discussed many times.

Any theories on why Los Alamos denied he ever worked there, if indeed he did? Maybe to distance themselves from all his theories about aliens and reverse engineering?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Any theories on why Los Alamos denied he ever worked there, if indeed he did? Maybe to distance themselves from all his theories about aliens and reverse engineering?

In short -- yes.

You see, the question of employment is a loaded one. He may have been a subcontractor (which I suspect), but not employed in any significant role. LANL is aware that its moniker can be used by unscrupulous individuals to get credibility, and in that case it's just simpler to say that he was not employed, which is technically correct.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Excellent point! Yes, if he was sub contracted, then technically he didnt work there. Makes sense.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Element 115 is also tied into Call of Duty: Black Ops.

"In the Zombies storyline, Element 115 is harvested from meteorites that have been found in Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Groom Lake (Area 51), Tunguska, and the moon"

callofduty.wikia.com...

Personally i think its old nazi tech

my 2cents

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SativaDub
Personally i think its old nazi tech

What makes you think so???

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SativaDub

How did the Nazis get it into the meteorites?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join