It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Can I ask are some of the members on ATS suggesting that the KGB
used Bobs company United Nuclear to obtain the Polonium 210 to kill the Russian Spy in 2006 ?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by Nikola014
Nikola014 (that's me) exposed Stanton Friedman as a government agent.

Unlike mister Friedman, I've a proof for this accusation.
Did you know that he worked for the US Government?
And he all of the sudden decided to fight for revealing the truth to the people?! My ass.
He's just another disinformation agent, with a mission to attack the people who are being honest, and who are telling the people what they know!!!

Link to this exposure please. Such a claim definitely need some backup. Bob Lazar was also employed by the Government you know, and he apparently suddenly decided to reveal the truth to the people as well.

A star to you... A simple and true point...

Now, about Element 115 -- as you are saying, Bob allegedly worked for the government. He managed to take possession of (or simply put, steal) a few bricks of Element 115, at some point, according to him.

There is a host of red flags with all this nonsense. Element 115 was the heart of the power plant of a UFO, a critical piece of extraterrestrial tech. Why would the government let go of this super-important piece? Especially that it's 100% impossible to source anywhere on our planet.

You try to steal something as trivial as a piece of uranium from a government installation and start showing it to a bunch of friends (like Bob did), then see what happens. Bob's alleged supply was 115 was probably holding the power of 1000 thermonuclear bombs, and nobody bothered to even question him in the police department? Yeah right...

Anyone who believes THAT has got to be a nut.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Found this about the so called news report about Bob / United Nuclear / The Russian Spy Polonium Poisoning .

en.wikipedia.org...

Lazar again gained attention in 2006 from news reports that he sold small amounts of Polonium, a radioactive element which was in the news because of its role in fatally poisoning former Soviet intelligence agent and whistleblower Alexander Litvinenko.[18]

United Nuclear
------------------------
In the year 2000 Lazar started United Nuclear, an amateur scientific supply company formerly operated in Sandia Park, New Mexico and recently moved to Laingsburg, MI. United Nuclear sells a variety of materials including radioactive ores, powerful magnets, scientific curiosities like aerogel, and a variety of lab chemicals. United Nuclear claims "over 300,000 satisfied customers," including law-enforcement agencies, schools and amateur scientists.[13]

In 2006 Lazar and wife Joy White were charged with violating the Federal Hazardous Substances Act for shipping restricted chemicals across state lines following a federal investigation started in 2003.[14] The charges stemmed from a 2003 raid on Lazar's business where chemical sales records were examined.[14] The maximum penalty is 270 days in prison and a $15,000 fine.[14] Lazar claimed that he mistakenly concluded that he could legally sell the chemicals after finding incorrect information on the internet.[15]

In 2007 Lazar/United Nuclear were fined $7,500 for violating a law against selling chemicals and components used to make illegal fireworks.[16] Lazar "pled guilty to three criminal counts of introducing into interstate commerce and aiding and abetting the introduction into interstate commerce of banned hazardous substances."[17] Lazar also "entered into a consent decree that permanently limits the amount of future sales of fireworks-related chemicals", and United Nuclear Scientific Equipment and Supplies was placed on probation for three years.[17]

Lazar again gained attention in 2006 from news reports that he sold small amounts of Polonium, a radioactive element which was in the news because of its role in fatally poisoning former Soviet intelligence agent and whistleblower Alexander Litvinenko.[18]

reply to post by astro144

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The thing is that today in our hunt for terrorists, chemistry equipment and certain simple chemicals have become illegal in several states. Here in Nevada it is still legal to own lab equipment, but a few years back the cops were looking around our neighborhood for a gang dude that had stolen a car...

The side door to my garage, behind a latched gate, was unlocked... so a cop with dog and flashlight decided to just go ahead and snoop around in the dark looking for the perp. We were home with company. They did not knock on the door to ask permission nor warn us. Our dogs barked and my wife opened the door to the garage and the cop shone a light in her face and told her to get back inside... yeah it was silly of her to open the door ... but really...

They eventually caught the guy in another yard and all the commotion (6 cars and a helicopter) died down. The next day I had two detectives knock at the door with questions about my Meth Lab

Well what I have is a mineral assay lab, quite a good one actually, and now I have a lot of the equipment from John's gold mine as well... It got straightened out and I have written apologies etc... but it goes to show you how times have changed

Try to buy a good chemistry set at a science shop these days.. you will find kitchen chemistry... Sulfur, used in many simple experiments is illegal in many states because you 'might' make illegal fireworks. In some states you will be arrested for owning lab equipment without a permit.

America has become so afraid of 'terrorists' that we are robbing ourselves of the future scientists. Most of the old ones got that way by experimenting in the garage... like Bob did. But if we tried a Desert Blast today, I am sure DHS will haul everyone away as terrorists

The 'cops' that busted Bob at his house were the Toaster Police... the Consumer Protection Agency... they brought along the Swat team... so the first that they knew anything was up, was when Bob's wife saw the swat guys with guns out coming up the drive.

The charge resulted because of the selling of legal chemicals in one state, to another state that had a ban on them.

But I guess when you reveal government secrets, they look for anything they can to hassle you

Bob never made a dime in the UFO business but he sure paid a hefty price for speaking up
edit on 28-2-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by astro144
used Bobs company United Nuclear to obtain the Polonium 210 to kill the Russian Spy in 2006 ?

en.wikipedia.org...
I don't think there is any such suggestion. I think it's a misinterpretation:

en.wikipedia.org...

You forgot the tags so I added them. To some people this may suggest a link.

I suggest that this really doesn't suggest a link, and people that think it does are misinterpreting it.

I looked at Lazar's site when he was selling that radioactive stuff, but I can only recall generalities and not all the specifics.

I looked at his site again recently, and he doesn't seem to be selling it anymore, or else I didn't click the right links and just couldn't find it.

But from what I recall, the stuff that Lazar sold was something like ore of radioactive materials, which were basically rocks you can pick up off the ground and such, which probably weren't harmful without some kind of refinement. Also, Polonium 210 has a half-life of 138 days so I wouldn't expect to find much of that in the rocks Lazar sold.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Indeed, if you sum up all the info on Polonium, it's quite impossible that Lazar had anything to do with the Polonium used to attack Mr.Litvinenko. It needs to be freshly made. Given its toxicity, it's quite impossible to get quantities that were required by legal means for Mr.Lazar or anybody else.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't think he sold the actual polonium, rather he was also selling polonium and either a) Had really bad luck or b)Someone in the government most likely got pissed off for one reason or another at Lazar, or even the "Lazar Story", and tipped someone off that Bob had some polonium.

Then again Bob also has pictures like this on his website, so could also just be that...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is very interesting, im currently researching this as its a first for me. I've never heard of this Element. Can someone hit me with a bunch of links or perhaps their favorite one?

Thanks,

a$

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xieon

Do you understand the difference between sourcing uranium and sourcing polonium? Do they sound same to you because they end in "ium"?

I think there is one more element out there, "nonsensium".

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I've always thought there was more fact than fiction to Bob's story.
Part of this is because of how many things check out, in spite of the things that don't.

I think a big part of that is due to Bob's personality, and that he made some mistakes along the way.
However, when you get right down to it, there are still some undeniable facts that lead one to conclude that Bob was definitely contracted to work there the way he said he was.

Now, whether we can go further and accept his claims of what he saw while there, that's a whole other deal, but we can place him there at the time and place, and that certainly counts for something.

I've had some correspondence with John and Bob, not nearly as much as Zorgon, but enough to basically affirm everything he's said on their character, etc. These days, Bob simply doesn't respond much to questions about anything UFO related. He's still mainly focused on United Nuclear.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I've always thought there was more fact than fiction to Bob's story.
Part of this is because of how many things check out, in spite of the things that don't.

One of the things that seemed to check out was his ID card used during his alleged employment in S4. As you know, this turned out to be a hand made "copy", manufactured by Bob. He didn't deny that it was effectively a forgery, but said he wanted people to see a replica. This is bizarre to say the least and in all honesty misleading, because a lot of people did think that was the real deal, ok?

None of the physics he's talking about "checks out". Talk to any physicist if you care. His "hydrogen car" video and other materials are full of inaccuracies that cross into lies. And, you can take Bob's word that the all-powerful government (which is apparently capable of destroying all evidence of his science career, which you can only do if you are God) let him slip away with a kilo or two of unobtainuim, i.e. Element 115, but that part of the story imho is so stupid it's not even funny.

However, when you get right down to it, there are still some undeniable facts that lead one to conclude that Bob was definitely contracted to work there the way he said he was.

What I think is possible is that there are some novel and/or exotic aircraft being flown at a military base in the desert, and Bob might have been in contact with people working there or was a minor contractor just he likely had been at LANL. As to the shootout with disgruntled aliens and Bob running away with a few bricks of 115, well, you judge.

edit on 28-2-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I've never known what to think about Bob's stories, I am fascinated with the thought that they might be real, but there are contradicting points that make me doubt.

I'm stuck thinking this......"If Bob's story checked out 100% without a doubt, and the government really does have alien tech/alien bodies/alien tech-military-aircraft, then would Bob be allowed to be opening his yap like that?" then "if Bob's story doesn't check out 100% without a doubt, well then maybe his making it up...?"

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Bob never made a dime in the UFO business but he sure paid a hefty price for speaking up

You can repeat that over and over all you like, but everyone knows he made money off his story at least once.

June 11, 1993: Daily Variety, an entertainment industry newspaper reports "New Line Nabs Pic Based on Gov't UFO Scientist". Excerpts from the story: "The life story of former U.S. government scientist Bob Lazar that was recently put into turnaround by Gruber-Peters Prods. has been put on an earthly fast track by New Line Cinema for director Chuck Russell, according to Michael De Luca, New Line's exec veepee/CEO."

"New Line finalized the deal for the untitled film on Wednesday after Lazar considered competing offers from producer Steve Tisch, Simpson-Bruckheimer Prods. and actor Steven Seagal, De Luca said."

"De Luca said the pic will have an $8 million to $10 million budget and will shoot in fall or early `94 with a `94 release."

www.dreamlandresort.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
At the moment Im a bit short of time to reply in detail to recent posts, But I am pleased to see the thread continuing..there is some good comments and info.

Zorgon, you posted some good looking informative links on gravity waves...Hope to comment when I get time to read them.

It is amazing what the members on here know ! so far I suspect this is one of the most informative forums
on the net to do with such topics.

What I also meant to ask is...Are there any other Bob Lazar threads on ATS that are recommended.
This seems a good thread, related to Bob and Element 115...but I wonder if there are longer older Bob Lazar threads that may be even more popular.

Thank you
Astr0144

For gravity waves, check out the research done by Gravwave LLC. Buzz Aldrin is their senior science adviser and partner. Unfortunately for us they are doing most of that research with CHINA

Gravwave LLC

CHINESE & US GRAVWAVE JOINT HFGW PROJECT

Buzz Aldrin Page 9

Now what on Earth does Buzz Aldrin know about anti gravity

edit on 28-2-2012 by astro144 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

And this film is... where?

The Lazar movie, once optioned by New Line Cinema, has not yet come to pass, and Lazar himself has shown little interest in speaking further about his experiences. There's a well-paid niche awaiting him on the UFO lecture circuit--a trusting environment where veracity is rarely questioned--but Lazar has declined most offers with appropriate disdain.

www.ufomind.com...

'Could' have made money is not the same thing

edit on 29-2-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Originally posted by Gene Huff @ groups.google.com...

The first Lazar movie deal was, indeed, with Guber-Peters entertainment and the producers were David Saunders, Rafael Eisenman, and Jeff Young. When Sony bought Columbia, Tri-Star, and Guber-Peters Entertainment, they made Peter Guber the head of everything. This was the end of Guber-Peters and David Saunders began running Triumph Releasing. Things were jumbled and the Lazar movie was lost in the shuffle. Their script, written by Jim Hicks, who writes under the name Jim Cresson, (He wrote "The Morning After" with Jeff Bridges and Jane Fonda) had fallen by the wayside. This is the old Lazar movie deal that Glenn Campbell was referring to because he knows full well that the current Lazar movie is in pre-production.

The new deal is, indeed, with New Line Cinema and it's producers are Michael DeLuca, Chuck Russell, and Jon Farhat. Their first screenplay was written by Roy Carlson who wrote "China Moon" which was kind of a 90's remake of "Body Heat". Carlson is history and the current writer is David Rabe who wrote "Casualties of War" with Michael J. Fox and Sean Penn, and he co-wrote "The Firm", starring Tom Cruise and Gene Hackman, with Robert Towne and David Rayfiel.

The latest one is listed as in development with a 2013 release date.
www.imdb.com...
I don't have an IMDB Pro account so I have no other info on it.

Oh yeah and there was that VHS tape that Bob and Gene Huff made:

The Lazar tape and excerpts from the Government Bible VHS

I hope he made at least a dime from that, it has his name plastered all over it.
Not sure what's up with this one, it looks like a cheap bootleg.

www.amazon.com...
edit on 29-2-2012 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
People are so redic, I think Bob Lazar is sickly full of bull , the govt does kill people that tell the truth and expose reality and integrate into companies / with impact to society ie. cooper, kennedy, mlk, etc. What is he doing now? Does he put his word to god? this i what I seriously think when I view the information.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Well I could sell you a copy of the unreleased Bob Lazar?George Knapp interview... what's it worth to ya? I promiss to give Bob his cut

Nah it might get me into hot water
All that copy right stuff and all that the FBI is tagging people with...

edit on 29-2-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The Bob Chronicles?

Sorry I'm not paying for that.
I remember John saying it belongs to Channel 8, maybe they'll let him release it now, it's been over 20 years.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Sorry I'm not paying for that.
I remember John saying it belongs to Channel 8, maybe they'll let him release it now, it's been over 20 years.

nope not yet... pity that

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join