It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
There's also another member here that expects us to believe that even though Bob is in possession of stolen property from Los Alamos National Laboratory, they've hired him back.

I don't expect you or any of the other armchair no nothing debunker to believe anything I say. I don't post to convince your types
Frankly I could care less what you think or believe or what you all think you know.

But I do have a question for ya...

Stanton Friedman, Ed Fouche both have a constant need to bring up Bob, who has virtually removed himself from this a long time ago. Yet these two in particular need to always mention Bob every time they open their mouth. Is their own career so empty no one will listen to them unless they invoke Bob?

And look at the bozos in this thread... the ones that think they know something yet have no life other than to debunk, not only Bob but just about everything on ATS.

I mean heck, most new people coming along hardly know who Bob is... but thanks to the debunkers, his name is kept on top...

Its funny really watching the clowns patting each other on the back thinking they look so cool and star each others posts as if it means anything... but we got their number... they are not fooling anyone... they just make a lot of noise in the hopes of scaring off anyone who might be interested

ENOUGH! Manners in the Aliens/UFO Forum and those who habitually debunk

it appears as though civility and manners in the Aliens & UFOs forum is in short supply again -- primarily as a result of habitual debunkers and those who seek to merely poke fun at sightings of any type.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But ya know... they might win in the end and soon all that will be left here is those types because no one else will bother..

Perhaps that is their goal Now you wouldn't be in that cabal, would you?

The government doesn't need to hire disinfo agents... there are plenty here who do it for free

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
With ref to Bobs story ..The Element 115 seems a difficult part of the story to accept, if other Scientific tests since it was officially acknowledged ,do not suggest that it could work in the way that many perhaps interpreted Bob seems to suggest...

Bob also mentioned that he did not know what the cylinder object / component with the dome shape cover was
used for that the Element 115 fitted into ...

Then there was the gravity wave and antimatter part to to the story , that I think to the majority of us may be impossible to really understand how it may had connected with the other aspects..

Also what we may not really know is if this was E115.. I suspect if there is any truth to the story that Bob was told that the material was E115 in the reference information that he was given... Maybe it was something else entirely..

Unless some how other proven facts come out , I don't think we will ever really know the truth.

edit on 3-3-2012 by astro144 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
And look at the bozos in this thread... the ones that think they know something yet have no life other than to debunk, not only Bob but just about everything on ATS.

Umm, I don't think this is correct. There are plenty of interesting discussions on ATS where there is little debunking but plenty of discussion and discovery. However, if some idiot states that Moon has breathable air, and some fruitcake describes how he's producing kilos of lithium hydride with his home made accelerator, this constitutes an equivalent of dog poop on a busy street sidewalk. So yeah, some people have extremely adverse reaction to that.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
As a relative newby and less educated in certain things compared to many on this forum..I have only mainly looked at this thread so far.

Overall I have found the members who have wrote on it to ask some good questions and make good comments
as well as offering their opposing views if they disagree..I have not found what I have read to appear to be bad or greatly offensive..

With ref to the comments that you refer to about a certain persons comments.

For some things I may agree,but for several things that he has suggested I cannot disagree with the possibilities of what he suggests are not possible.

I know some people sometimes throw in a few things that don't make sense..and there doesn't seem any
reason behind why they would say it,but they probably have their reasons not to appear 100% legit that one may not understand until they get older. ( I suspect not always due to mental health, but to cover up certain things most individuals would not understand)

Since observing certain website over the last 2 years about how much corruption goes on in the world in relation to Governments..At one time I would never have believed what the host was saying..But Now I believe a great majority of what he says... as I have seen a lot what he suggested appear to occur in later events or appear to become proven. Or that is how it has appeared to my point of view and the way that It seemed to me.

"Umm, I don't think this is correct. There are plenty of interesting discussions on ATS where there is little debunking but plenty of discussion and discovery. However, if some idiot states that Moon has breathable air, and some fruitcake describes how he's producing kilos of lithium hydride with his home made accelerator, this constitutes an equivalent of dog poop on a busy street sidewalk. So yeah, some people have extremely adverse reaction to that. "

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

But I do have a question for ya...

Stanton Friedman, Ed Fouche both have a constant need to bring up Bob, who has virtually removed himself from this a long time ago. Yet these two in particular need to always mention Bob every time they open their mouth. Is their own career so empty no one will listen to them unless they invoke Bob?

YES.
I don't know why you waste your time with that Ed Fouche character. He makes his own MJ-12 documents. Is that not a giant red flag for you?

I mean heck, most new people coming along hardly know who Bob is... but thanks to the debunkers, his name is kept on top...

Its funny really watching the clowns patting each other on the back thinking they look so cool and star each others posts as if it means anything... but we got their number... they are not fooling anyone... they just make a lot of noise in the hopes of scaring off anyone who might be interested

ENOUGH! Manners in the Aliens/UFO Forum and those who habitually debunk

it appears as though civility and manners in the Aliens & UFOs forum is in short supply again -- primarily as a result of habitual debunkers and those who seek to merely poke fun at sightings of any type.

But ya know... they might win in the end and soon all that will be left here is those types because no one else will bother..

Hmmm... yes, the bozos and clowns. Now what was that about manners and civility?

Perhaps that is their goal Now you wouldn't be in that cabal, would you?

The government doesn't need to hire disinfo agents... there are plenty here who do it for free

There's no way I would do this for free

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Bob Lazar is full of crap. If he really had proof of anything he'd be alot more active than he is.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnswerTo1984
Bob Lazar is full of crap. If he really had proof of anything he'd be alot more active than he is.

Active, how? Dodging bullets? How do you know he isn´t?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
I don't know why you waste your time with that Ed Fouche character. He makes his own MJ-12 documents. Is that not a giant red flag for you?

LOL The only time I have wasted on Ed is going after him for slander. Call me an idiot all you want, but start publishing lies under my real name... that tends to get my dander up

so how much does the job pay then? I might consider switch sides if the price is right

But hey... you guys have fun. Spring is here early and there be gold in them thar hills calling me
And I really want to find out where those white vans disappear to this year

TTFN

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Thanks for at least being honest about that point, makes it easier to understand the constant blindfolded irrationality.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Thanks for at least being honest about that point, makes it easier to understand the constant blindfolded irrationality.

God, I wish I was paid a penny for every post I made here debunking various idiotic notions that pop up once in a while. I would have been able to finally to move to that nice house I've been wanting for a while.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
God, I wish I was paid a penny for every post I made here debunking various idiotic notions that pop up once in a while. I would have been able to finally to move to that nice house I've been wanting for a while.

A penny a post to buy a house? That is a LOT of debunking. Seems to me that there is always another option... post less and get a real job, make money, then you too can have a nice house like those of us with idiotic notions.

The math works out better

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Bob allegedly worked for the government. He managed to take possession of (or simply put, steal) a few bricks of Element 115, at some point, according to him. There is a host of red flags with all this nonsense. Element 115 was the heart of the power plant of a UFO, a critical piece of extraterrestrial tech. Why would the government let go of this super-important piece? Especially that it's 100% impossible to source anywhere on our planet.

The story, as spun by Lazar and company, is that the government supposedly had 500 pounds of the stuff? So a mere 3 "arrowhead shaped 233 gram pieces of Element 115" (quoting John Lear) supposedly weren't missed.

"The 115 had been taken from Los Alamos National Labs were it had been machined. Somebody borrowed three of the machined pieces and gave them to Bob" - John Lear

For more see my post here where I quote Lear's story about the pieces of Element 115.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
bob Lazar is a touchy subject IMO...

i mean look into his eyes he has no fear no confusion and no paranoia

these are things that are trained into men, not that happen randomly, especially to maintenance men...
there is a video of bob being arrested for beating a hooker or w/e during the trial bobs eyes are calm even though he could be caught up in the legal system he is exposing every other night on TV shows..

dunno bob Lazar is one of 2 things for me a genius or a cold blooded killer...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I have been looking at the Bob Lazar story carefully over the past years and for a man that that would be this far on the inside, I would think he would be dead and gone by now. There is no way in hell anyone with this much info could ever make it more then a month after leaking anything about top secret space crafts and back engineering them.

But him coming out and saying this could also just be what the men behind the curtains wanted, seeing how a lot of it is so unbelievable that anyone with a basic understanding of gravity and elements etc... would dismiss it as nonsense and move along.

But as I said if he was this far in the know they would not have let him go, at all. They don't show you technology that would revolutionize our world and let you leave after a year.

For the most part Im not 100% with the story but there are some things that are well worth discussing.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You say 'impossible' a lot. Typical response from a main stream closed minded 'scientist'. It is precisely that attitude that has ostracized many out of the box thinkers throughout history. Eugene Podkletnov is a recent example...

People like you do more damage to science because of your arrogance in believing you know all there is to know about physics and what can or cannot be possible.

Bravo!!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ah, got off my butt and searched the link: Element 115 Question

The thread linked about contains discussions with those who claim to be "first hand" players in the whole element 115 hoax. A great read for anyone in this thread who have not seen it before.

This link went a long way towards convincing me that there are those that are either working for the government, trying to make us look like fools so no one will take us seriously, or that there are a bunch of "useful idiots" that are doing the work for free (lol) to make us look like fools because they themselves are ignorant. Either way, the element 115 story is total bunk.
edit on 4-3-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

Now I remember that -- there was quite a quantity of Element 115, according to Bob, that the government had. However, this really doesn't mean, in any way, that the unique and potentially dangerous piece of material would be outside of control and safeguarding mechanisms. Back in the day, I worked with a uranium calorimeter and hauled literally tons of uranium. I guarantee you that even if a fraction, one piece of that DU went missing, that would be a big deal. And that's an entirely common material. It's also dangerous, however, since if it ignites in a fire, it will contaminate the immediate area to potentially lethal levels of particulate material (smoke).

Element 115 could be used (from what we know from Bob) to construct a tiny bomb with an enormous destructive power. It would be beyond weird that nobody gave a damn about safeguarding it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
that painting from 1445 can any one tell me who painted that one! the star gate! Zorgon page 34?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Giovanni di Paolo, 1445,
Creation of the World & Expulsion from Paradise

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah, and Malevich painted a black hole back in 1913.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join