It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greers latest conference

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I see, well at least we agree on our differences. That's a step forward.
From this point we could work on common grounds, so we can stop arguing

We are all human you know, we aren't perfect. Each individual has it's own reality and we take action based on that.

At the very foundation of this research field there is one very common aspect.
We want to know!
That one is taking one side more than another doesn't matter that much until we really know the truth. So seeking the truth should be our focus.

That's how i would deal with the differences between various researchers anyway.

If you look at this, a load of our time is wasted arguing, and we could have use that to seek the truth...

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tock
I see, well at least we agree on our differences. That's a step forward.
From this point we could work on common grounds, so we can stop arguing

We are all human you know, we aren't perfect. Each individual has it's own reality and we take action based on that.

At the very foundation of this research field there is one very common aspect.
We want to know!
That one is taking one side more than another doesn't matter that much until we really know the truth. So seeking the truth should be our focus.

That's how i would deal with the differences between various researchers anyway.

If you look at this, a load of our time is wasted arguing, and we could have use that to seek the truth...

I whole heartedly agree. Its time to raise the banner up, march forward under one flag and find out what the real truth is. If you have an interest in UFO/Aliens - then it is time to come forward and put pressure on the powers in control of that information. I see the campaign you started about how to get disclosure - and I do respect that. If every person interested in this subject matter did what you and I are doing (even under different belief systems) there would be no way that the media or anyone else could ignore it... that is why I started UNoAPE (United Network of Abnormal-Ariel Phenomena Exchange) - its for everyone to come together - all researchers, all people and all organizations to unite. I have written many organizations about unification (not even under UNoAPE's name - and I just get the standard cut and paste letter of what that group is about). I just seems to me that either people want to make money off of this subject (UNoAPE is against monetary profits) - or they are disinformational dupe organizations set up by the government... I don't know yet... but it is weird.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Great stuff!!!

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, first type of resistance I get from co-workers and the like is that aspect of abuse behind the subject that comes up. What can you do, it's the human nature

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am aware of Dr. Greer's work but I am not addressing what he said so much as to speak to the kind of "chess game" being played.

Kroms33 in post ID3020940 said, "I don't know the chess game that is being played . . . ." You would not know the game unless you were prepared to address the situation on our planet and why things have suddenly gotten difficult and people getting themselves beside an issue that they do not fully understand. More in a moment.

Millerman in post ID3033197 says, "But yes,, it IS a spiritual issue . . . ." and goes on to attempt to explain the connection. Millerman is correct, but neither does he quite understand what he is reaching for.

I have a distant connection to the world of thought Dr. Greer connects with and with which he attempts to form the cosmology of connectedness of between the spiritual and the phenomena of UFO's and their portrayl in the press and organizations that seek disclosure. I am using that common connection of thought and understanding to provide these few remarks to this thread.

Here are the planetary conditions attracting visitors to our shores:

1) We are, by design, an experimental life planet.
2) A disasterous rebellion took our planet into secession and the damage still exists to be viewed.
3) We are a spiritual shrine to God in a form recognized by all visitors.
4) We are experiencing an emergency which if our visitors could trust us, they would help us.
5) We are over populated and will likely experience a drastic reduction in our numbers in the not too distant future.

There are other reasons which I have not bothered to list because they require more information than there is space for.

Organization of the off-planet species vistors:

The spiritual meets the material on these space ships through their formal agreements to allow inter-galactic travel. The vast numbers of inter-galactic visitors who have signed on to learn about the programs that allow inter-galactic visitation, are also strictly controlled as to when space ships may enter another planet's space.

The essentials are this: There is a spiritual ruling body called the Council of 24. In some ways they are exclusively interested in our planet, but in other duties they enforce the travel rules. These beings are not in the flesh, and have been given wide responsbility to oversee the education about the human conditions, not only on our planet, but on thousands more. This council has agreed to work with expeditions with varying purposes provided they agree to two basic principles:

1) No contact may directly be made between two different levels of development without the expressed permission of the Council.

2) Agreements and permissions for "landing rights" is between specific expeditions and the governments of the planets where contact will be made. This is assuming that the condition above this one has been complied with.

I am aware of the offer of one of the G7 countries and the conditions they have layed down to make possible at least a visual affirmation of the appearance of a ship in the sky, at very low levels, in that country. I have not heard, however, that the Council of 24 of has changed its policy concerning our planet, nor do I know what part of the alliance is involved that might represent all. I assume Dr. Greer knows much more than I do on this matter.

It is nearly impossible to speak to the press or professionals involved with the visitor phenomena because of mind sets that refuse to, or are unable to, to take the whole picture into account. Our planet is not isolated from the family, but the ourside family can not arbitraily set the rules by which they may be seen. The alliance of technologically advanced nations settled for the most part in a spiritual league where there is one planetary government, one language, one race, and with a spiritual representative available for consultation, is so alien to our own experience to this point, and that providing the general public this information is not believable.

The chess game then is being played on seven different levels, of which you and I are only observing at most the two material ones. It is not possible for me to speak to the influences (but I will name them), of the (3) spiritual planetary governments, the (4) consultations and advice of the Constellation Father regarding the impact of such visits on a particular planet, the (5) local universe government under which the Council of 24 operates, and the (6)System government which has jurisdiction over the various problems associated with the history of rebellion and other matters. (7) Is you and me and what pressures we may bring to bear on the truth and the purpose of what we have been observing. We are also a force in the chess game.

While many are prepared to accept the presence of outer space visitors, many are not prepared to understand what controls their presence, and that it is not entirely up to a national government such as ours to set the rules (or hide their presence) as they may wish. Most of the world does not understand that all human mind, not just ours but the visitor mind, is capable of a spiritual inter-connectedness that defies the logic of science, but is as companiable as a friend's visit. It will take a lot of education to make this point acceptable to the general public. These concepts sound too much like science fiction, but I can assure you by direct experience, that what is possible insofar as communication is concerned is much grander than what the science ficition writers construct in their stories. Dr. Greer has probably withheld this knowledge and understandably in my view.

The Council of 24 sends a governor-general to our planet every 100 years to interface with other representatives already on the planet. One of the primary programs worked on today is how to interface with the human population to see to it that there is comfort and acceptance instead of fear. It is not going well and with the present emergency in effect, I doubt we shall see any direct reference to them for the foreseeable future, but then things can change rapidly on our planet and even more so in the space area where we make our home. The situation is very far from settled and policy is still being made, so we will observe the unpredictable together for some time.

Thank you. Discussions are welcome.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac

Millerman in post ID3033197 says, "But yes,, it IS a spiritual issue . . . ." and goes on to attempt to explain the connection. Millerman is correct, but neither does he quite understand what he is reaching for.

I don't? How so?

Aronolac.... in your post you make a lot of pretty far out claims..... how do you know these things?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman

I don't? How so?

Aronolac.... in your post you make a lot of pretty far out claims..... how do you know these things?

Now you know how..... I feel.
LOL

JK

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hello Millerman,

You know it is demonstrated time and again that people want answers but that when they are given straight from the source they reject them because it somehow does not sound right. I advised all who read the post that the information contained in it was withheld in all likelyhood by Dr. Greer, and by many others because of its content.

The universe, I am sure I do not have to convince you, is huge, but I doubt that anyone knows how it is administered or how it is governed, or even how it remains fairly well organized in its material development. Virtually, though, nothing is known as to its purpose much less its origin.

When any speak to the issue of UFO's right there and then they are tapping into this information to understand the UFO in its context of purpose and origin. It is not up to me to explain that which must be obtained through your own birthright, but I am very happy to explain that which I do know with regard to the space travelers and their regimes of God-centered cultures, something our own planet has almost defaulted on.

Rather than question my sources, question the concepts I have placed in my answer and I will be more than happy to discuss it with you.

And I was not critisizing anyone who attempts to explain the spiritual aspects of the phenomena associated with the UFO events. Rather I saw hope in your response Millerman, and wished to push the envelope you brought to our attention. Kroms33 is at sea and even there if the right approach is made through her experience in the field of UFO research, she could have her perspective widened in a very helpful way to make her work more rewarding.

Certainly I am not the authority I would like to be, but I do have information that is helpful in deducing what psychology is being used by our visitors and by those who regulate their movements. I know a great deal less than those who work in this field when it comes to the details of saucer incursions and contacts on this planet, but I also feel there is information out there and available that would bring approaches to this subject miles from where they are in sophistication and brotherly love.

This aspect is to me just as important as finding the causes and intentions of our visitors to our place. I am open to whatever discussion anyone may wish to enter into, but it is useless to answer a question that you would not understand anyhow. That is not a put down at all, but just the recognitition that now all answers answer because the questioner does not have the concept in his or her own mind that would make sense of realities not yet experienced.

Please feel free to question and I will do my best to answer.

Ron

[edit on 20-3-2007 by Aronolac]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
OMG! – this video was so utterly deflating and disappointing!! WTF happened?!?!? Greer has lost it…

After nearly 2 hours of this crap I came away so completely devastated that the DP was now doomed. Over the last few months I actually harbored a shred of hope that the DP was finally going to get the attention of those in the media and “in power” – at least enough of them to get SOME of the truth out…

But, alas, the DP is nothing now. Greer blew it. He had all those wonderful witnesses – pilots, security people, scientists, government agents – true professionals finally stepping forward. I guarantee once a majority of these witnesses get a look at this video they will run for the hills.

Greer talking about Mercury as being “Gay”, selling of ET cosmic racism, levitating “3 feet off the ground” across the street, “quack-quack” disbelievers (that’s ironic, eh?), riding in space ships and taking tours of the solar system, “universal cosmic enlightenment and consciousness”, etc., etc., ad nausea.

Excuse me, my fellow ATSers - I feel like throwing up…

No offense to the Greer-defenders here. Yes – there is some vague similarity with ET and mysticism, etc. And yes, Greer is entitled to feeling ‘his being’ the way he expresses. That’s all fine and good. BUT – he was what many of us had hoped would be the sensible, level-headed, credible, witness-supported, universally BELIEVABLE, spokesman and leader for the disclosure effort.

He remains a leader to some, I agree – you’re entitled - but to many of us, and for many in government who may have given him some official exposure and audience – vaporized.

Greer no longer speaks for me…

I’m looking for another leader to take up the cause: Any suggestions…

BTW – please suffer (or enlighten) yourself through the video in the OP BEFORE commenting here – the thread is ABOUT Greer’s latest conference – try to stick to topic. Like many posts, this can quickly degenerate into a “Greer is great – Greer sucks; religion is great – religion is meaningless” bantering among those who didn’t even take the time to view the video under topic…

Thanks for all your debate, interesting viewpoints, but I've got to stand by Kroms et al on this for now. I Hope Greer can recover…

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

This aspect is to me just as important as finding the causes and intentions of our visitors to our place. I am open to whatever discussion anyone may wish to enter into, but it is useless to answer a question that you would not understand anyhow. That is not a put down at all, but just the recognitition that now all answers answer because the questioner does not have the concept in his or her own mind that would make sense of realities not yet experienced.

Please feel free to question and I will do my best to answer.

Ron

Aronolac
Sorry to get involved with your conversation with millerman but how do you know what level of understanding he posseses? To be fair don't you think he should be given the oppertunity to at least try and understand since he does seem to have a very open mind?

```````````````````
fixed quote

[edit on 20/3/07 by masqua]

[edit on 20-3-2007 by True Tao]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
OMG! – this video was so utterly deflating and disappointing!! WTF happened?!?!? Greer has lost it…

After nearly 2 hours of this crap I came away so completely devastated that the DP was now doomed. Over the last few months I actually harbored a shred of hope that the DP was finally going to get the attention of those in the media and “in power” – at least enough of them to get SOME of the truth out…

Oh, it got the attention of the media and the powers-that-be, trust me!

But as I keep trying to say, the mainstream media are heavily controlled by the real powers-that-be, and the real powers-that-be, aren't who you might think they are..... please try to understand, the US government, and the other governments of the world, are pawns in all this just like we are. They are really ruled by this covert group, the Shadow government. The international bankers, the oil men, the CIA and black ops people, the international arms dealers and drug lords.... and the various governments of the world, are TERRIFIED of this group! They answer to NO ONE, not even the US President.....

All the UFO and ET and mysticism stuff aside.... there's loads of evidence for this particular part of the puzzle, and I really wish everybody could at least agree on the Shadow Government part....

But, alas, the DP is nothing now. Greer blew it. He had all those wonderful witnesses – pilots, security people, scientists, government agents – true professionals finally stepping forward. I guarantee once a majority of these witnesses get a look at this video they will run for the hills.

Don't be so sure. Many of them have had similar experiences to Greer. Clifford Stone for example, also talks about how the ETs are spiritually advanced and use telepathy/empathy and all that.

Greer talking about Mercury as being “Gay”, selling of ET cosmic racism, levitating “3 feet off the ground” across the street, “quack-quack” disbelievers (that’s ironic, eh?), riding in space ships and taking tours of the solar system, “universal cosmic enlightenment and consciousness”, etc., etc., ad nausea.

Excuse me, my fellow ATSers - I feel like throwing up…

Why?

Why do people get so outraged and disgusted at something that is supposed to be GOOD NEWS? Something that is intended to be a source of HOPE and JOY and WISDOM?

The interconnectedness of everyone and everything in the universe, the interconnectedness of matter and energy and consciousness, the unification, FINALLY, of science and spirituality.....

It means that, for example, a dozen people can get together in a room and pray/meditate and HEAL EACH OTHER of cancers and diseases! Without need of a doctor or expensive medicine or surgery..... And I personally know of someone who was healed in such a way, who went from being nearly blind right back to 20/20 vision, and her optometrist told her that such a recovery was medically "impossible", it was a Miracle....

It means that people can astral project out into space and see for themselves all the beauty and wonder of creation, and meet with beings from other worlds, all without need of even building a spacecraft!

It means that people can use the gift of foresight to see dangers ahead and work to prevent them!

These are GOOD THINGS.

WHY should we fear them or close our minds to them or ridicule them? WHY are people so hell-bent on closing themselves away from God and from these spiritual gifts? Just because they aren't "scientific"?

But what if Remote Viewing can be proven experimentally and scientifically? I'm sure most of us are familiar with the rumors that the US government has even made use of Remote Viewers for intelligence gathering....

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Remote view does work
That I can tell you from experience.
And it was used in the 70s by the military.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Since the old remote viewing days, telepathic applications haven't stopped growing in intelligence circles.

Mainstream science is, only now, catching up with advanced brainwave decoding that intel organizations have been applying for a certain time now.

I recall Philip Corso telling us how highly classified information was being communicated without any paper trial -- "brain to brain". This was decades ago.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thodeph

I recall Philip Corso telling us how highly classified information was being communicated without any paper trial -- "brain to brain". This was decades ago.

You knew Philip Corso, Thodeph?

Do tell!!! Any other interesting stories?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Outrageo;

Thank you for voicing your opinion - its how the majority of us researchers feel.

Its sad that it was all flushed down the toilet.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Outrageo;

Thank you for voicing your opinion - its how the majority of us researchers feel.

Its sad that it was all flushed down the toilet.

Well if you - a significantly large number of researchers - have never had any of these kinds of experiences, never known someone who was inexplicably, miraculously healed, never known someone who received a legitimate warning of danger in a vision or dream, never had a "mind-over-matter" telekinetic type experience.... then I truly pity you, you don't know what you're missing!

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Well if you - a significantly large number of researchers - have never had any of these kinds of experiences, never known someone who was inexplicably, miraculously healed, never known someone who received a legitimate warning of danger in a vision or dream, never had a "mind-over-matter" telekinetic type experience.... then I truly pity you, you don't know what you're missing!

You are guesstimating on what a person has experiences with - it has nothing to do with my comments about Greer, or anything else. How do you know anything that I have experienced? I could believe in all of the above and still think Greer is going home at the end of the day with a pocket full of money and smiling thinking "suckers."

There is no reason that Greer needs to keep the majority of his funds. If he wanted this 'technology' or life altering 'spirituality' known, he could easily give it to the public. Don't give me that media biased crap either - there are alternative methods then putting this information on TV. Look at the internet - look at all of the different conspiracy and UFO pages - they are not being as suppressed as TV(yet).

I don't understand your point - it has nothing to do with ... Anything on this thread. Are you saying that you think I am a skeptic just because I don't agree with Greer? How short sighted is THAT (if you are)?

If you want something proven - you do it to how your culture would scientifically prove it to exist - not someone 'claiming' that he can communicate with aliens while he is charging $100-$180 per 'show', and selling books and DVDs. Greer went from doctor to salesman.

Then you will of course bring up "Well he has to pay for the project, and he quit being a doctor and made this his career."

My point would be - if this is his career: why should he end it?

Think about it. IF he actually knows something, why would Greer of ALL people release it? This is his job right? He is making money off of it RIGHT?
It would be career suicide for him.

Of course - this post was also to steer the thread back on topic

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

You are guesstimating on what a person has experiences with - it has nothing to do with my comments about Greer, or anything else. How do you know anything that I have experienced? I could believe in all of the above and still think Greer is going home at the end of the day with a pocket full of money and smiling thinking "suckers."

Well if you have experienced these things - how do you explain them? How do they work? There has to be a scientific explanation for them.... right?

There is no reason that Greer needs to keep the majority of his funds.

Who said he does? I would imagine most of it gets spent on travelling around the world all the time.....

If he wanted this 'technology' or life altering 'spirituality' known, he could easily give it to the public. Don't give me that media biased crap either - there are alternative methods then putting this information on TV. Look at the internet - look at all of the different conspiracy and UFO pages - they are not being as suppressed as TV(yet).

Well sure, and the information already is all over the internet..... you can even find a lot of it on peer-to-peer networks and not pay a dime.....

I don't understand your point - it has nothing to do with ... Anything on this thread. Are you saying that you think I am a skeptic just because I don't agree with Greer? How short sighted is THAT (if you are)?

Well, in his newest book, and in his seminars, he talks about making heavy use of these spiritual gifts in his efforts at Disclosure - meditation, telepathy, remote viewing, astral projection, telekinesis.... and that apparently was the source of your outrage and disgust. And you claim that "the majority of researchers" feel the same as you.

That is what I'm trying to address. If many people have experienced these things, if you yourself have experienced some of these things, if the US government has even made use of Remote Viewers, if there's some scientific basis for these things - and there IS support for these ideas in quantum physics - then what's the problem?

If you want something proven - you do it to how your culture would scientifically prove it to exist - not someone 'claiming' that he can communicate with aliens while he is charging $100-$180 per 'show', and selling books and DVDs. Greer went from doctor to salesman.

Yes, he gave up a $200K/year medical career to travel around the world fighting for Disclosure full-time. You really think TDP turns a PROFIT and it ALL goes into Greer's pocket and it's more than $200K/year??? Just from selling a few books and doing a few seminars and CSETI events? And taking into account his MASSIVE travel expenses?

And BTW.... when an organization is "non-profit" - it means they CANNOT turn a profit.

My point would be - if this is his career: why should he end it?

Think about it. IF he actually knows something, why would Greer of ALL people release it? This is his job right? He is making money off of it RIGHT?

NO, he most emphatically is NOT. TDP is a NON-PROFIT organization. I would be surprised if he's even in the green at all, if he's EVER really made $$$ doing this.

[edit on 21-3-2007 by millerman]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Well if you have experienced these things - how do you explain them? How do they work? There has to be a scientific explanation for them.... right?

Yes, many do have scientific explanations - but mostly theoretical conjecture.
Science has for researched miracles, ESP, telekinetics, remote viewing, and various other aspects of the human mind for ages.
Many times the only explanation is Mind of matter.

Who said he does? I would imagine most of it gets spent on travelling around the world all the time.....

Pffft - who says he doesn't? Traveling? Sorry, with all the money he is making, he better be circling the globe about 20 times a day for him to make up for his 'fuel' expenditures. No, he is 'traveling' because he is going to put on a 'concert' at a particular city at a particular venue. These 'shows' make him money - not the disclosure project... just him.

If he wanted this 'technology' or life altering 'spirituality' known, he could easily give it to the public. Don't give me that media biased crap either - there are alternative methods then putting this information on TV. Look at the internet - look at all of the different conspiracy and UFO pages - they are not being as suppressed as TV(yet).

Well sure, and the information already is all over the internet..... you can even find a lot of it on peer-to-peer networks and not pay a dime.....

hmmm - so now people have to resort to piracy hear Greer's word... but I thought giving him funds was to open the door for disclosure? Wouldn't pirating his DVDs or books or whatever be stealing from Greer and the DP?
NO.
I am sorry, if he wanted to get his word out - he wouldn't have to make money doing it. Yeah, sure have book sales and DVD sales to keep your organization afloat - ask for donations and what not... but come on!
He has 450+ 'whistle blowers' on the sidelines waiting for him to stop goofing around with communicating with the aliens and actually DO something tangible.

Well, in his newest book, and in his seminars, he talks about making heavy use of these spiritual gifts in his efforts at Disclosure - meditation, telepathy, remote viewing, astral projection, telekinesis.... and that apparently was the source of your outrage and disgust. And you claim that "the majority of researchers" feel the same as you.

That is what I'm trying to address. If many people have experienced these things, if you yourself have experienced some of these things, if the US government has even made use of Remote Viewers, if there's some scientific basis for these things - and there IS support for these ideas in quantum physics - then what's the problem?

Because what you mention - none are spiritual in nature but meditation and even that doesn't have to be focused on spirituality. Those 'spiritual gifts' most likely have always been inside us (we don't use a large portion of our brain) perhaps we just forgot how to used what we have - how would that add up to any type of spiritualism? It doesn't unless you follow Greer.

Yes, he gave up a $200K/year medical career to travel around the world fighting for Disclosure full-time. You really think TDP turns a PROFIT and it ALL goes into Greer's pocket and it's more than $200K/year??? Just from selling a few books and doing a few seminars and CSETI events? And taking into account his MASSIVE travel expenses?

Yeah, OK so he gave up a 200k/year job to become a millionaire, I think I would make that trade off too.

And to answer your other questions - yes. Massive travel expenses?? Why is Greer traveling I wonder - Could it be to convene a conference where he charges $100-$180 (whoops TYPO - more like $725 - $800) per person?
Ok lets start HERE:

DONATION LEVELS
Supporter: $100 to $499 per year
Benefactor:$500 to $9999 per year
Lifetime Member:$10,000 or more
Lifetime membership includes lifetime attendance to all CSETI events.
url: www.cseti.org...

AND NOW.... THIS

Ambassador to the Universe Trainings
Registration Fees :

* $800 tuition including Working Group Training Kit (WGTK) with the Extraterrestrial contact book and the Hidden Truth book and CD
* $725 - tuition not including WGTK or Extraterrestrial contact book, but including the Hidden Truth book and CD

He is booked in April, May (conference), June, August, November...

And BTW.... when an organization is "non-profit" - it means they CANNOT turn a profit.

Well, then perhaps you should call the police on your fearless leader - because it sure seems to me that he is turning in massive profits... but alas - C-SETI is not a Non-profit organization now... is IT? Go ahead - search the site, no where does it mention that they are non-profit.
C-SETI can turn all the profits they want.

NO, he most emphatically is NOT. TDP is a NON-PROFIT organization. I would be surprised if he's even in the green at all, if he's EVER really made $$$ doing this.

I think I emphatically without a reasonable doubt disproved your point. Whilst TDP is non-profit (oh... caps... whoops) C-SETI IS FOR PROFIT...
Your prophet is lookin kinda weak... (pardon the pun).

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I love when people bring the money issue up.
You can see how deeply ignorant they can be. How little research the have done.
Krom, you obviously have no idea what is behind keeping such organisation floating,...
But, obviously, when someone charges you 15-20$ to see a movie and eat some popcorn, that's acceptable... Let me laugh.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock
I love when people bring the money issue up.
You can see how deeply ignorant they can be. How little research the have done.
Krom, you obviously have no idea what is behind keeping such organisation floating,...
But, obviously, when someone charges you 15-20$ to see a movie and eat some popcorn, that's acceptable... Let me laugh.

Sure, laugh all you want but your argument is lacking - movies are fiction, so you are now admitting to the fictionality of Greer? I mean, that better be one hell of a move for $800 - and it better damn well come with some of the best popcorn in the universe too.
and yes - here in the USA I can go to a movie of my choosing and pay $9.00 to get in and buy some popcorn... so $800 compared to $9.00 - I will stick with my $9.00 movie fun ride of brainwashed government subliminal chaos instead of paying some guy $800 to brainwash me into his little reality.

I guess I don't know what is behind keeping such an organization floating, I do know that it's not non-profit and that if this guy wanted the public to be aware - he could have had them aware. I do know that with all that money he is making - it has become a business and not an organization that you have put your heart and soul into. Its kind of sad really - I know you must have great feelings for whatever you experienced - but many of us are left out of that loop. Many of us can't afford to pay some man $800 and rely on faith that he will be telling us the truth... must be nice... but I would spend that $800 on something that mattered, like clothes for my child.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join