It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greers latest conference

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman

Originally posted by kroms33

NO GOVERNMENT has met with Greer? And you know that.... how?

Again, what is it you think he's been doing for the past 15 years?

I know it, because if he met with an actual government (thousands of people that make the wheels go round and round - supposedly to do it's citizenries bidding - in a democratic country - then there would have been a massive scale conference with these thousands of individuals). I nor anyone else have heard of any of this taking place...

Of course not! Because there are elements in the shadow government that actively keep such things sanitized out of the mainstream media

Oh, now I am going to pull one of your moves - your OPINION - not factual.

Tell me - IF I am a doctor and I SAY I have a cure for cancer and people ask for proof - and I say "no, you prove it - its only your opinion that I don't have the cure for cancer." - because - that is the route you are taking.

Also, meeting with actually the ENTIRE government of a country all at once, thousands of people - that's absurd! That never happens anyway! Such things are handled with much smaller committees and councils etc...

Of course they are (absurd), I think you missed my point... but anyhow...

LMAO!

'Constructive' name-calling? Calling him a kook and a fraud and a False Prophet, but in a GOOD way? ROFL......

Deeeep breaths now... calm down... it's ok

I never called him a kook - I said his actions are/will be VIEWED by the Representatives of the US government as being a KOOK... As for being a fraud - all I have seen is him rake in money from people like you who buy his books and attend his conferences - Yes, he has his army of whistle blowers - but when are they going to start blowing? Its been 15 years now - but he started the whistle blower campaign around 2000 - that was 7 years ago.
Yeah they have 'blown' to some extent - and yes everything takes time - but don't you think some US Reps would have been in the media screaming if they wanted on board?

Well, I'd prefer the term spiritual, as to me 'religious' invokes thought of Christians, Muslims, Jews etc, and we're not really dealing with that level.

But yes, it IS a spiritual issue, and I have been trying to explain why.

You might not understand this then. The revelation that the government knows about ETs and UFOs - blowing the whistle on them should not be a spiritual journey but a scientific one. If you, Greer and others turn this thing into a spiritual issue - then you have to contend with the major religions all around the world - you will lose - opinionated FACT (more of them then of you - billions vs hundreds).

And what you find in all these ET encounters is that ALL the ETs are these really peaceful and spiritual beings, who communicate with you using ONLY telepathy, and they're sitting there in the UFO jacked in to the craft with these Remote Viewing helmets, and they even let you put one on and BAM - you can instantly see anything, any place in the whole universe you want....

That is another thing that I feel is misleading - yes I can suppose that - but the real question is; why are they intruding on other peoples rights? Abduction - rape, implants, tracking devices??? All without consent. That does not sound to peaceful to me.

You'd freak right out, right? As an atheist who doesn't BELIEVE in things like telepathy, who doesn't BELIEVE in the interconnectedness of all things.... you would have NO way of processing that reality! The cognitive dissonance would drive you right bonkers!

I don't think for a moment that supposition can be stated as clear fact. If there was research on the subjects you posted - and there is - and it became a reality - people would shrug their shoulders and go on with their lives.

It IS absolutely a spiritual issue - because it is IMPOSSIBLE to even make sense of the ET reality without an understanding of the nexus where science and spirituality meet, the nexus where all matter and energy and consciousness are One...

Many abductees don't find it to be a spiritual journey - as a matter of fact; they find the experience terrifying. Just because someone / thing has a higher technology then humanity does - doesn't give them the right to be worshiped... which - is nearly what is happening but under the guise of 'consciousness'.

Now, do I know these things for a fact yet? No. I am only trying to explain where Greer is coming from, and why he introduces spirituality into things that, to you, should be approached in a strictly scientific way.

Even though I believe in a supreme being - I question everything every day.
I do not follow blindly. I am not saying you or others do - but I am concerned as to where 'this' is headed.

Of course it's not a factually based argument - because the event hasn't happened yet! He is being understandably cautious about how much information he gives out, because he's talking about an event which would change the entire world!

Seriously - 78% of Americans believe in UFOs - its even higher in Mexico (90%??) - I really don't think it is going to change much. What you will see is cooperations that already have this 'technology' that was reverse engineered selling it to the highest bidder. We will be long dead when the world becomes what you and Greer wish it to be... and perhaps it may never happen.

Well how am I supposed to know the time frame? He didn't say! All he said was it was "imminent" - that could mean days, weeks, months.... hopefully no more than a year.... As I said, be patient, and wait and see....

because you are educated in what Greer is 'teaching'.
IF this happens - believe me - I would most likely beat you out the door going out to the streets to shout my lungs out...

Sigh.

The NPC media conference. The army of military/intelligence/corporate whistleblowers coming forward, with a whole tonne of documentation and A/V evidence.

I was not talking about that - and you know it: what has he come through on with regards to all of the Disclosure and updating people on awareness? Don't site his $150 conferences either. Site how he is coming through on getting the message out to he billions that inhabit Earth.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock

You certainly have a quality of debunker

So does your friend Steven Greer, if you really look in to things and question them.

SO, me - being a debunker because what: I want a FREE issuance of INFORMATION, because I want UFO groups to band together under ONE battle flag and put an end to this crap? DO you even know what Millerman and I are even discussing? Go read the thread, and then make your silly wise cracks.

And PLEASE - as you are a newbee please don't tell anyone to shut up AGAIN.
How rude - I don't think you know proper board protocol. That is uncalled for.

[edit on 3/16/2007 by kroms33]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
millerman, just ignore him.
Let's move to something more "interesting", like trying to get this out to the public.
Obviously, some of the ATSers are only good at talking, blaming, complaining and no action.
We won't fall in that group.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Of course not! Because there are elements in the shadow government that actively keep such things sanitized out of the mainstream media

Oh, now I am going to pull one of your moves

'moves'? So, what, this is some kind of game now?

- your OPINION - not factual.

Well, did you have a look at the document at disclosureproject.org, obtained via FOIA, that talks about CIA involvement in sanitizing the newsmedia?

And I guess all the DP witnesses talking about how they had been harassed and threatened, Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygandt saying "it was about eight or nine hours of 'WE'LL DO YOU AND YOUR WHOLE GODDAMN FAMILY'" - that didn't impress upon you that there's a UFO cover-up in place?

Well gee, if "they" want to cover up UFOs, it wouldn't be enough to just hide all the evidence and threaten the witnesses, would it? They'd also have to keep it out of the newsmedia as much as possible, wouldn't they?

Listen, why do you even bother researching UFOs, if you're so determined not to believe anything anybody says? You won't believe anything Greer says, you won't believe anything the DP witnesses say.... evidently you won't even believe former US Presidents Eisenhower and JFK, since they even spoke out about the shadow government in the media....

That must be awful for you, being perpetually suspicious of everyone and everything and assuming everyone is lying about everything and not being able to trust anyone for anything..... even when they're actually providing evidence!

I'm tired of being the one providing ALL the evidence, while you just sit back and say, "well that's just your opinion, that's not a fact, there's no proof for that, that couldn't possibly be true, those people are Hoaxers and Frauds and Disinformationists....."

In fact, the only reason I'm still bothering is not because of you, but for the benefit of others reading this thread who may not have had the chance to read the book yet.

LMAO!

'Constructive' name-calling? Calling him a kook and a fraud and a False Prophet, but in a GOOD way? ROFL......

Deeeep breaths now... calm down... it's ok

I know it is! I was LAUGHING AT YOU.

I never called him a kook - I said his actions are/will be VIEWED by the Representatives of the US government as being a KOOK...

Actually, he says they are usually shocked, outraged, disgusted.... according to him some of the grown men in the Pentagon and Congress have even broken down and wept, when they are briefed on this...

But let me guess, there's no PROOF for that, so he must just be making that up right? Because Greer is a Fraud and a False Prophet, so everything he says must be a lie?

Yes, he has his army of whistle blowers - but when are they going to start blowing?

AGAIN - for like the tenth damn time now - what do you think the NPC media conference was? And the additional 4 hours of witness testimony on video they have out, and the book "Disclosure", and all the other boatloads of evidence they put out....?

See, now I KNOW you are just being purposely obstinate and ignorant just to make me angry. You're not here to engage in earnest discussion, you're here to play mind games. If you were a legit researcher and you had done your homework as you claim, I wouldn't have to sit here and re-explain EVERYTHING to you.

A legit researcher, wouldn't REFUSE to read a book on 'religious' grounds!

A legit researcher wouldn't sit back and accuse all the witnesses of lying and being frauds - he'd actually look at what they're saying and the evidence they're presenting AND TRY TO FIND OUT IF IT'S REALLY TRUE.

Yeah they have 'blown' to some extent - and yes everything takes time - but don't you think some US Reps would have been in the media screaming if they wanted on board?

NO, and I have ALREADY explained this, and if you had READ GREER'S BOOK, you would understand - many in the government WANT to do something about this, but they are also terrified of the rogue group that has all the black technologies, because these guys have directed energy weapons such that they can literally push a button and you and your whole family would instantly fall over dead, just like that. They are the real masters....

The US Congress DOES have the constitutional power and authority to take back control of America, and end the UFO coverup and release the suppressed technologies and everything, but they are AFRAID to try. (And many of them are already bought and paid for I'm sure.) Right now, they are for all intents and purposes a sideshow.

And you would KNOW that, if you would DO THE RESEARCH.

That is another thing that I feel is misleading - yes I can suppose that - but the real question is; why are they intruding on other peoples rights? Abduction - rape, implants, tracking devices??? All without consent. That does not sound to peaceful to me.

Well, Greer's hypothesis is this:

The shadow government has a vested interest in demonizing the ETs and keeping people terrified of them, and they actually engage in sophisticated psychological warfare operations on the public and stage the abduction experiences. (MILAB, Military Abduction operations)

There are several reasons for this. It serves as disinformation and distraction; it helps prevent people from discovering the truth and it makes people believe that the ETs are the enemy - while the shadow government have been the real enemy all along. It helps keep the permanent war machine running and helps justify them in spending billions on space-based weapons, to 'protect' us from the 'evil ETs'.... and basically, as with everything the shadow government does, it gives them MORE POWER.

And no, I don't know all that for a fact and I don't have proof. But that is Greer's explanation, which he goes into in detail, in the book.....

[edit on 16-3-2007 by millerman]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You'd freak right out, right? As an atheist who doesn't BELIEVE in things like telepathy, who doesn't BELIEVE in the interconnectedness of all things.... you would have NO way of processing that reality! The cognitive dissonance would drive you right bonkers!

I don't think for a moment that supposition can be stated as clear fact. If there was research on the subjects you posted - and there is - and it became a reality - people would shrug their shoulders and go on with their lives.

LMFAO!

Aren't you the one that got all outraged in the first place because Greer started talking about meditating and using remote viewing and telepathy to communicate with the ETs? But now "people would just shrug their shoulders and go on with their lives"?? Which is it?

Sigh.

The NPC media conference. The army of military/intelligence/corporate whistleblowers coming forward, with a whole tonne of documentation and A/V evidence.

I was not talking about that - and you know it: what has he come through on with regards to all of the Disclosure and updating people on awareness? Don't site his $150 conferences either. Site how he is coming through on getting the message out to he billions that inhabit Earth.

AGAIN, what do you think the point of the NPC MEDIA CONFERENCE was? And all the documentation and A/V evidence they have put out? Do you not comprehend that it took him at least 8 YEARS of travelling around the world and RISKING HIS LIFE to assemble all the witnesses and evidence?

Are you not aware that he also regularly speaks on alternative radio stations?

If that isn't coming through for us and getting the message out, then what the hell is?

It must be nice to be able to sit there and do NO real research and take NO real risks, while Greer is out there at the forefront DOING ALL THE REAL RESEARCH AND TAKING ALL THE REAL RISKS FOR YOU.

As far as I'm concerned he's the real hero, while you're just another pessimist sitting there going "where's the proof, show me the proof" over and over and over......

NEWSFLASH!

The shadow government is WITHHOLDING the proof! Greer has given us the absolute best evidence he possibly could under the circumstances! And he's lucky to even be alive at all for God's sake!

Talk about not giving credit where credit's due.....

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Neither. I think he is a tool being used by insiders in the intelligence world to build up a degree of serious credibility in the subject of UFOs, then to discredit the subject by turning off people like some of you with his trips into metaphysics. It's certainly seeming to work, isn't it? Perhaps it's all part of a deliberate strategy (psyop) to turn the general public against belief in UFOs by associating them with various New Age beliefs that are anathema to the traditional Christian beliefs of many of them. But it won't work if this is the case. We don't need Dr Steven Greer to tell us whether UFOs are real or not. Nor do we need to trust his credibility. My advice is: pay no attention to this publicity seeker.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I believe in his metaphysics theories or "new age-ness" much more so than I do in any religion, I find it all fascinating, but his lack of video evidence from his field trips weaken his campaign.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Neither. I think he is a tool being used by insiders in the intelligence world to build up a degree of serious credibility in the subject of UFOs, then to discredit the subject by turning off people like some of you with his trips into metaphysics. It's certainly seeming to work, isn't it? Perhaps it's all part of a deliberate strategy (psyop) to turn the general public against belief in UFOs by associating them with various New Age beliefs that are anathema to the traditional Christian beliefs of many of them. But it won't work if this is the case. We don't need Dr Steven Greer to tell us whether UFOs are real or not. Nor do we need to trust his credibility. My advice is: pay no attention to this publicity seeker.

THANK GOD someone UNDERSTANDS what I am trying to say; or sees this for what it's worth.

As for you people saying 'just ignore him' - isn't that what this forum is about? Debate?

I am sorry that I won't blindly follow Greer without questioning his intentions. If that offends the Greer followers - OH WELL; Get over it - people who follow other people blindly are usually 'fanatical' - so there really is no debating them - as it seems so here. There are always answers to every question - and usually these answers are coy and do not represent any argumentative value.

If just half the people who read what I typed replied - I am sure this thread would see a mass influx of non-Greer believers. It's just sad that many won't speak out.

What is undeniable is that Greer has damaged the studies of this subject through scientific means. New Age spiritualists? Yeah, he's got them all in 'lock step' behind him. Sorry if people who really want to validate this subject through the use of undeniable proof upsets some of you... If you want to get this out into the public; saying that you can communicate with your alien 'brothers' and you can strap on a remote viewing helmet isn't going to help any cause but to shut and lock the door of truth.

BUT if you go through a scientific study and make your case UNDENIABLE - no one will be able to question it.

New Age Spiritualism and UFOs =

They don't mix if you want to get this out in the public - unless the whole world is converted to YOUR beliefs: and then - wouldn't that be forcing people to believe in what you do?

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well, Greer's hypothesis is this:

The shadow government has a vested interest in demonizing the ETs and keeping people terrified of them, and they actually engage in sophisticated psychological warfare operations on the public and stage the abduction experiences. (MILAB, Military Abduction operations)

Ok, I could believe something like that BUT - you also have other stories to take into account - hundreds of thousands; and perhaps even Serpa.

In the Serpa report - it specifically states that the observers said that the aliens (Ebens - Greys) had/have weapons. Disarming the public without knowing the true intent of the ETs is a game of Russian Roulette that should not be played with a whole planet.

There are several reasons for this. It serves as disinformation and distraction; it helps prevent people from discovering the truth and it makes people believe that the ETs are the enemy - while the shadow government have been the real enemy all along. It helps keep the permanent war machine running and helps justify them in spending billions on space-based weapons, to 'protect' us from the 'evil ETs'.... and basically, as with everything the shadow government does, it gives them MORE POWER.

I guess what I am trying to make you see is: what you are learning about and reading and quoting could also be disinformation. You just don't know until either:
1) the Conspiracy breaks
2) Greer gets governments to relinquish the info
3) you find out by some other means.

This is what concerns me - if this shadow government is in place - what makes you think that they haven't approached Greer? I know if I was an unseen government entity that had vast resources at its disposal I would definitely play games with Greer - and anyone else that was on the trail of truth. People always think governments can't keep secrets - you know why that is? Because they release only parts of the story - and then run disinformation campaigns and half truths about it so no one knows what to believe.

Tell you what - if some person on this planet abducted your love one and experimented on them - would you befriend them? I think abductions are real - and some may be government implemented - but then you have reports of 60 + military personnel getting killed in a fight with the aliens all because we supposedly found out they had some secret base somewhere they shouldn't have - yes - it's all supposition and perhaps government planted - but why put humanity on the line - just in case it were true?

And no, I don't know all that for a fact and I don't have proof. But that is Greer's explanation, which he goes into in detail, in the book.....

Tell you what - you keep bringing that up - so to make you happy I will read it and tell you exactly what I think. You might not like it.

What I don't think you understand - me and some of the people that are skeptical of Greer's intentions: are on your side - but not the spiritualist side.

My question is this: with all of the disinformation that has been spread around the internet and in books about the subject of UFOs and ETs - WHO is to say what is true and what is FALSE anymore? There is nothing to sift through the evidence - only going about it in a pure scientific manner will solve the mystery. Once evidence is produced on a scientific level - humanity will be able to know the truth.

Many people (perhaps yourself included) will not like that statement; it sounds like a skeptic's answer. I am not a skeptic: I have seen UFOs with my own eyes - I believe. The reason I think research should be done scientifically is because then you could shove it down the scientific communities thought - and the governments.

The "man" and the scientific community will mock spirituality (and they have in the past) - and discredit anyone backing claims of a cover-up (they have in the past). It would be very easy to do, even with the whistle blowers who back Greer. All the government has to do is make them seem like they are some kind of cult - and poof - there goes your disclosure.

[edit on 3/17/2007 by kroms33]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwingingMonkey
I believe in his metaphysics theories or "new age-ness" much more so than I do in any religion, I find it all fascinating, but his lack of video evidence from his field trips weaken his campaign.

We really got get these pictures and videos out to the public.
One I thing i remember Him saying is that, those craft really screws up the cameras on field work.
Sometimes, entire set of batteries from various instruments would go completely dead...
But i know they have pictures. Last time I talked with Debbie, she said she was too swarmed to go through them all and create a website page for them.
And I know they are very busy ATM.
Just gotta be patient.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

millerman, just ignore him.
Let's move to something more "interesting", like trying to get this out to the public.
Obviously, some of the ATSers are only good at talking, blaming, complaining and no action.
We won't fall in that group.

LOL how is that as a debate tactic - "Ignore him" - dude, I am sorry but please.

I am trying to be nice to you - but you are waisting bandwidth with posts that have no content to the subject matter we are discussing. As for complaining and taking no action - I have done more then my share of taking action. I am working on a YouTube Commercial about 'disclosure' and becoming aware of what the governments of the world are hiding. I have mailed the members of my government about how I feel about the subject - and I have mailed letters to ALL UFO groups to try to UNIFY under one banner.
What have you done? All I have seen you do is complain about my posts. That is not too productive.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Krom, I can tell you something as a first hand withness. The CE-5 works
Damn, I just realised that

I've seen a load of things last september, and they were no swamp gases

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Krom, I can tell you something as a first hand withness. The CE-5 works
Damn, I just realised that

I've seen a load of things last september, and they were no swamp gases

Why would you group me into someone who would say 'swamp gas' - I don't think you read anything that I typed - and I typed long and typed hard LOL

ANYHOW - what Greer should do - if these techniques work is make them public knowledge by giving it to the public.
They should get a news crew out with them - they should get some scientists as observers - spread the word with video of these events.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Remember, there is other group out there that really don't like what Steven is doing. There has been sabotage attempts on many occasions, so between you and me...I would do exactly the same.

The people that have gone to the training have all the material to reproduce the CE-5 protocols. It's in fact not too complicated, the harder part is probably learning the meditation part, anyway, for me it was, cause i had absolutely no past background regarding this...

Who knows, maybe someday they will release their proprietary methods.

And I never said you thought it was swamp gazes. It's just the usual debunking excuse

[edit on 17-3-2007 by tock]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Also - about Greer saying the aliens are benevolent; 10,000,000 Americans have claimed to have been abducted - and harmed in that process.

If you believe they are benevolent - check out this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Awesome letter to a senator.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yeah, to my opinion, it's all the Military-Industrial Complex's work.

But, I'm not going to try to convince anyone about it

Gotta also remember that, when we encounter something new, we tend to be extremely afraid if it's very strange and we tend to demonise it...

We have been quite, conditioned with movies and books and other sources in the past, so it's very hard to get this out of our head ya know.

Cultural background, the work of disinformation agents and such...

The letter you are pointing out, denounces the work of the CIA/NSA and military regarding staged abductions... it ain't a pretty world we live in when you think about it

[edit on 17-3-2007 by tock]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Yeah, to my opinion, it's all the Military-Industrial Complex's work.

But, I'm not going to try to convince anyone about it

Gotta also remember that, when we encounter something new, we tend to be extremely afraid if it's very strange and we tend to demonise it...

We have been quite, conditioned with movies and books and other sources in the past, so it's very hard to get this out of our head ya know.

Cultural background, the work of disinformation agents and such...

The letter you are pointing out, denounces the work of the CIA/NSA and military regarding staged abductions... it ain't a pretty world we live in when you think about it

Well, if even 1% of the stories are true - and non government oriented - both you, I and planet earth has a problem.

I can believe some may be government oriented - but ALL? thats a big stretch.

If something is taking me at night and performing experiments - taking sperm or perhaps ova from my wife - and messing with our chemical and biological make up - we have a problem with malevolent beings who could give a crap about humanity.

So, even if a small percentage were non government oriented; Greer is misguiding the public.

I don't think aliens are something that we would be afraid of because we don't understand - I think its something we would be afraid of because any benevolent entity would never harm another creature.
Take the Brazil UFOs for example - very benevolent reports, even if it was in the name of 'their' science.
Greer almost seems to want to hand earth over to them... anyone seen that twilight zone episode (or was it outer limits) "To Serve Man" ?
The aliens seemed loving and benevolent - but were actually malevolent.
just some things to think on...

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Did you watch all videos put out on Life Conscious Expo?

He does cover the possibilities of not so benevolent ETs. But he also pointed out that, the first ambassadorial meetings should diffenitively be done with them.

You want to hear my point of view?

Non of the ET are bad. There is most likely a inter galactic goverment in action that will Quarantine a planet until the are good enough to get out. Just like ours...

But that's what I think, and I'm not to push this opinion on anyone else...

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I guess what I am trying to make you see is: what you are learning about and reading and quoting could also be disinformation.

Yes, I am aware of that. There is of course a huge body of contactees, abductees and whistleblowers with many different and sometimes contradictory stories, so such evidence has to be approached with a healthy skepticism and discernment.

This is what concerns me - if this shadow government is in place - what makes you think that they haven't approached Greer? I know if I was an unseen government entity that had vast resources at its disposal I would definitely play games with Greer - and anyone else that was on the trail of truth.

Yes, and he talks about all of that in the book. He's had offers to be bought out, he's had all the threats and intimidation, he even says he's been targeted with the directed energy weapons.

People always think governments can't keep secrets - you know why that is? Because they release only parts of the story - and then run disinformation campaigns and half truths about it so no one knows what to believe.

Yes exactly. When all this started, the shadow government knew that ETs were actively making contact with people, they knew there were people actively trying to make contact with them, and they see that as a direct threat to them, so they decided upon a strategy of mass disinformation, ridicule, brainwashing, and terrorism (the staged abductions that make use of their newfound black technologies). And also you have things like the movies "Independence Day", "Aliens", "Signs", "War of the Worlds" etc, which are designed to scare the crap out of people and demonize the ETs. [ / opinion ]

Tell you what - you keep bringing that up - so to make you happy I will read it and tell you exactly what I think. You might not like it.

Excellent! Good for you.

My question is this: with all of the disinformation that has been spread around the internet and in books about the subject of UFOs and ETs - WHO is to say what is true and what is FALSE anymore?

Exactly, and that was planned from day 1.

There is nothing to sift through the evidence - only going about it in a pure scientific manner will solve the mystery. Once evidence is produced on a scientific level - humanity will be able to know the truth.

Well, the problem with approaching it in a strictly Scientific way is - the shadow government definitively beat us to that punch 60 years ago! They got to all the evidence first, the ETs both living and dead, the spacecrafts, the technologies.... they had practically unlimited funding to work with, they had access to the absolute best and brightest scientists, to work in state of the art research labs....

Whereas any independent investigators that try to go about it in a Scientific way, have NO access to the spacecrafts and tech, NO funds, plus this giant mess of contradictory anecdotal evidence and disinformation to try to sort out.... as you pointed out, the millions of abductees, the contactees, the whistleblowers, all saying different things....

And sure there are independent scientists and inventors trying to research things like zero-point energy and anti-gravity, but they are drastically drastically underfunded and they get CONSTANTLY thwarted by the shadow government, who are WAY ahead of them - 60 years and TRILLIONS of dollars ahead of them.....

So I DO understand what you're saying about wanting to keep things strictly scientific - but, sorry to say, I see that as utterly hopeless CONSIDERING WHAT YOU ARE UP AGAINST.

The reason why Greer has achieved some modicum of success where SO many others have not, is because he approached it in an entirely different way! He realized he could communicate with the ETs directly using these spiritual gifts of remote viewing and telepathy, and he was able to establish a large enough body of independent public citizens, proactively going out and making contact with the ETs and getting to the truth that way.

So, sure the shadow government could decide to push a button and have him fall over dead - but he has established enough PUBLIC support, thousands of people, to continue the work that he pioneered, should that day come. And so he's allowed to live, because if they kill him he'll just become a MARTYR and it will only serve to strengthen support for him.

[ / opinion ]

The "man" and the scientific community will mock spirituality (and they have in the past) - and discredit anyone backing claims of a cover-up (they have in the past). It would be very easy to do, even with the whistle blowers who back Greer. All the government has to do is make them seem like they are some kind of cult - and poof - there goes your disclosure.

Sure, and I am betting that "Prophet Yahweh" was exactly that, was their effort to mock and ridicule and discredit him.

But it doesn't really matter, because he has started a veritable avalanche of public support, and there are now thousands of people willing and able to continue the work he started, and they are doing so regardless of how much they are mocked and ridiculed... and it's only a matter of time before they reach "critical mass".

It is these people who are out there making a real difference in the battle for Disclosure.... not the skeptics who sit around demanding Proof.

[ / opinion ]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Did you watch all videos put out on Life Conscious Expo?

He does cover the possibilities of not so benevolent ETs. But he also pointed out that, the first ambassadorial meetings should diffenitively be done with them.

You want to hear my point of view?

Non of the ET are bad. There is most likely a inter galactic goverment in action that will Quarantine a planet until the are good enough to get out. Just like ours...

But that's what I think, and I'm not to push this opinion on anyone else...

I did watch them Tock - but there is one difference between you and I, I don't believe everything Greer says anymore. I don't doubt that SOME of the abductions are government oriented - but I believe the majority of them are 'alien'.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join