It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greers latest conference

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
am mostly interested in 911 conspiracies, think again. I have always been very interested in the alien topic and have studied the topic for many, many, years, and by which I have some of my own theories I would like to share with all on this thread.

They are as follows:
1) I believe the aliens are from the planet earth.
2) I believe that they have underwater bases under the oceans, one is located in the devils triangle.
3) I believe the aliens skin tone, and eye color, shapes and other features are consistant with other types of sea organisms.
4) I feel that it is more logical that they are in fact from earth and travel within our solar system.
5) I believe the gov. is hiding evidence re: their exsistance here on earth.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Togetic
Greer can say as much as he wants. But don't be surprised when no one listens.

Disclosure advocates at large, and this is particularly true of the Disclosure Project, lack any political acumen. There is no consistent message. They don't craft their message to meet an audience. There is no strategy.

People aren't going to listen to the spiritual. It is too unfamiliar with them. It is hard enough to get their attention with actual science. Even the original Disclosure Project press conference was a parade of the outlandish mixed with the compelling. No one was going to listen to that.

We need a more organized approach. Frankly, the politically savvy need to come together and openly schism from the spiritualists. Religion is fine, but the spiritualists--including Greer--are never going to make any progress. They're going to continue making fools of us all.

Maybe that's harsh, but history justifies my approach time after time after time. My blog explores my thoughts on this subject in relative depth.

GOGO Togetic, more talking, less action

Be our guess, we need a great man, that will help disclosure...
I bet you'll be charging and asking for donations within the first week you start your new Disclosure Project...

[edit on 26-3-2007 by tock]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Togetic,

You'll have to excuse Tock - if you insult Greer he gets rude and comes up with far fetched rebuttals that are hard to comprehend within our plane of reality.
I think I am going to gather a list of complaints where I have seen users call him rude, and forward them to a mod or something. Tock acts as if he knows everything in the universe - and god forbid you disagree with the 'great master'!

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Mr. Greer must make a fortune considering that donation page of his. Thousands to ten thousands of dollars, my god I'd rather get an alienware computer or a car for that.

/7A

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
Mr. Greer must make a fortune considering that donation page of his. Thousands to ten thousands of dollars, my god I'd rather get an alienware computer or a car for that.

/7A

I don't think anyone has ever made sure large sum donations through the website

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Togetic,

You'll have to excuse Tock - if you insult Greer he gets rude and comes up with far fetched rebuttals that are hard to comprehend within our plane of reality.
I think I am going to gather a list of complaints where I have seen users call him rude, and forward them to a mod or something. Tock acts as if he knows everything in the universe - and god forbid you disagree with the 'great master'!

I agree Kroms, I fell foul of Tock's unpleasant and aggressive nature simply because I disagreed with his (I mean David Sereda's) ideas. It shows how ineffective Greer's $800 spirituality course is, considering Tock has been on it!

I suspect, due to his sychophantic support of Greer, that he may be involved in some way with CSETI's money-making foundation.

Indeed, looking at Tock's personal blog we find this:

Hmm, an amazing experience 'with the visitors coming from out of space.'
And these same experiences will happen at night! Now why would that be the case as most ufo encounters take place during the day. Could the cover of darkness be used to someone's advantage, perhaps?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock

Originally posted by Togetic
Greer can say as much as he wants. But don't be surprised when no one listens.

Disclosure advocates at large, and this is particularly true of the Disclosure Project, lack any political acumen. There is no consistent message. They don't craft their message to meet an audience. There is no strategy.

People aren't going to listen to the spiritual. It is too unfamiliar with them. It is hard enough to get their attention with actual science. Even the original Disclosure Project press conference was a parade of the outlandish mixed with the compelling. No one was going to listen to that.

We need a more organized approach. Frankly, the politically savvy need to come together and openly schism from the spiritualists. Religion is fine, but the spiritualists--including Greer--are never going to make any progress. They're going to continue making fools of us all.

Maybe that's harsh, but history justifies my approach time after time after time. My blog explores my thoughts on this subject in relative depth.

GOGO Togetic, more talking, less action

Be our guess, we need a great man, that will help disclosure...
I bet you'll be charging and asking for donations within the first week you start your new Disclosure Project...

[edit on 26-3-2007 by tock]

What specifically is wrong with my idea? Where is the fallacy here? I can debate that, not blanket statements.

[edit on 3/27/2007 by Togetic]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
not posting to thread anymore... sorry. People think I am personally attacking tock...

[edit on 3/27/2007 by kroms33]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
No worries Krom, you and torsion form a greet team.
Wish you guys the best luck in your future endeavors.

Off to greener pastures. Best regards, Richard.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tock
No worries Krom, you and torsion form a greet team.
Wish you guys the best luck in your future endeavors.

Off to greener pastures. Best regards, Richard.

Well, as it seems you took me off ignore - good luck in your endeavors too.
Last post on this topic.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Togetic,

Well thanks for the clarification Kroms, we sure wouldn't want to think you were targeting Tock!!!

[edit on 28-3-2007 by c3hamby]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here's a link that pretty much sums up what Greer has become:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

It's a bit like history repeating itself- Adamski, George King, Rael, Santilli -and other great hoaxster/fraudsters, call them what you will, that escape my memory.

The trouble is 'once bitten, twice shy' doesn't seem to apply so there's always an opportunity for the next runner to take and carry the baton of deceit!

Didn't some one once say, 'you can fool some people some of the time, some people all of the time, but not all people all of the time.'

Thankfully, that still holds true!

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Here's a link that pretty much sums up what Greer has become:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

It's a bit like history repeating itself- Adamski, George King, Rael, Santilli -and other great hoaxster/fraudsters, call them what you will, that escape my memory.

The trouble is 'once bitten, twice shy' doesn't seem to apply so there's always an opportunity for the next runner to take and carry the baton of deceit!

Didn't some one once say, 'you can fool some people some of the time, some people all of the time, but not all people all of the time.'

Thankfully, that still holds true!

Sorry Mr Torsion, that doesn't discredit it for me, but thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Membership Level Donation Amount Related Benefits
Supporter
Enter Amount Between $20-49 $

Access to the Briefing Document Special Access Area

Donor
Enter Amount Between $50-99 $

all of the above
plus the 2 Hour Disclosure Witness DVD

Associate Member
Enter Amount Between $100-199 $

all of the above
plus the Disclosure book

Executive Member
Enter Amount Between $200-499 $

all of the above
plus the 4 Hour Witness DVD.

Benefactor
Enter Amount Between $500-999 $

all of the above
plus the Extraterrestrial Contact book.

Directors Circle
Enter Amount Between $1000-4999 $

all of the above
plus the Hidden Truth book and Meditation CD.

Founder
Enter Amount Between $5000-9999 $

all of the above
plus VIP complimentary admission to all Disclosure Project events and press conferences.

Lifetime Member
Enter Amount $10000 or above $

all of the above
plus lifetime admission to all of the CSETI Ambassador to the Universe trainings.

It's shocking how expensive the works of disclosure can be.

signed,
/Whitetiger

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

Hi c3hamby, I know it won't change your opinion and it wasn't intended to. I see your blog has direct links to CSETI and Greer's Disclosure just like another regular poster.

And you state:

'Dr. Greer has, almost singlehandedly taken ET research out of the hands of the freaks and into the geeks, raising the bar of respectability for this area of research.

Richard was able to attend a CSETI event in Canada earlier this year where Dr. Greer takes anyone that wants to go, and they vector in ET craft. Richard is also giving presentations to interested parties about what's going on here.

It's pretty wild and pretty unbelievable I know, but it's real and it's happening. Major disclosure is going to happen within the next 10-20 years by a major government, and when it happens you will remember reading it here, but Dr. Greer said it first.'

Now if you truly believe that, then that's entirely up to you. I'll just reiterate what I quoted earlier - 'you can fool some people some of the time... etc etc'

It's late in this part of the world and I must sign off now...

Have a nice day!

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by c3hamby

Hi c3hamby, I know it won't change your opinion and it wasn't intended to. I see your blog has direct links to CSETI and Greer's Disclosure just like another regular poster.

And you state:

'Dr. Greer has, almost singlehandedly taken ET research out of the hands of the freaks and into the geeks, raising the bar of respectability for this area of research.

Richard was able to attend a CSETI event in Canada earlier this year where Dr. Greer takes anyone that wants to go, and they vector in ET craft. Richard is also giving presentations to interested parties about what's going on here.

It's pretty wild and pretty unbelievable I know, but it's real and it's happening. Major disclosure is going to happen within the next 10-20 years by a major government, and when it happens you will remember reading it here, but Dr. Greer said it first.'

Now if you truly believe that, then that's entirely up to you. I'll just reiterate what I quoted earlier - 'you can fool some people some of the time... etc etc'

!

Well, I haven't seen anyone else's blog on this site but Tock's, and if you'll take the time to check into my blog, you'll see that it's primarily about music.

Thanks for coming out to my blog, hope you enjoyed the ufo crawler!

One thing is for sure, either you or I are fools, regarding this issue!

[edit on 28-3-2007 by c3hamby]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whitetiger

It's shocking how expensive the works of disclosure can be.

signed,
/Whitetiger

Considering the implications of disclosure, and the fact that donating is voluntary, it seems reasonable.

If I was wealthy, I would donate a large sum too.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by tha stillz]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
No time to read.....Just throwing up a link.

I am going to meditate on this whole issue this evening.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
No bites yet......

Numerous violations of trust paved the trail that brought us to the heart of this tale, a sordid affair of betrayal, disinformation, and sheer confusion.

Caught up by the spinning web of a viral, self-organizing and self-reproducing mind-game born within the dark confines of the intelligence community, a handful of well placed intelligence advisers are discretely moving towards public disclosure. Each man presents a personal clouded vision of the shattered pieces of a dark puzzle, begging for life in an assembled nightmare of the future.

I found a u2u this morning, pointing me in this direction. The search I used was "project grill flame".

There was a group of retired military personell who had bits of information about ET.

The Government knows that they need to disclose what they have on ET's and UFO's.

Some of these retired people were doing what the US citizens do ..... causing people to give them their hard earned cash. It wasn't a real hoax, because it is true.

The Government has created the disclosure project to inform people about ET and UFO information.

Vectoring in UFO's is no sweat because the Government knows how to use that technology. They are US operated UFO's.

There was more, but I wish a recorder could be present when I see these things. There is also no way that this can be verified till the disclosure project gives full disclosure.

There may be others who can see this???

The quote I put in and read this morning makes me believe this is not far off the truth.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hi,

I saw in You Tube some videos about the presentation of The Disclosure Project, the first press conference and some more. And I thought, good project, we will see now some evidences.

But after 6 years, I think that they are not many different from NICAP (something was needed to replace NICAP, no?), with CIA evolved (in NICAP), something strange, and I could say, a deception in terms of seeing real evidences.

Some people are honest, but a good disinformation (they try to show that all UFOs are aliens) needs some real cases.

And the conferences, training, mediation ?!, CE-5 protocol ?!, books, merchandising appears to be something more than a non profit organization bringing new information to all of us. If they try to give us the evidences, simply put the videos on You Tube (or other similar video servers), create a site (why not a free site?) with the reports and testimonies, and if they are not able to do that by themselves, they could ask by volunteers, I think here and in many other forums and elsewhere they would find many volunteers to help exposing the evidences, but if you look on their site, they have few PDFs, some audio files and the rest is for sale, too much business around.

Sorry, I can’t see an honest, real research and sharing of information. This is my opinion (nothing personnel against Dr. Steven Greers), but I could be mistaken (the time will tell, like NICAP).

CNN

brotherthebig.

Edit: missing video and wrong link in “after 6 years”, correct now!

[edit on 8-4-2007 by brotherthebig]

[edit on 8-4-2007 by brotherthebig]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join