It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greers latest conference

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I don't see anything about Greer's latest conference... for pages. Yes lawsuits, yes medical practice. From Doctor Levitation? Practice? Prove either... in any tangible way or even prove Alpha Omega Alpha membership. Lawyers and publicists do go together. Yes "blind" seekers with the "God-shaped hole" in their lives. "Believers" do yell a bunch huh?

This ought to be a good yell... thanks for the entertainment. Keep it up millerman you are doing an excellent job of raising awareness of concern about Steven Macon Greer for many. Tick, tick, tick... Montreal.

Vic

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hi Kaminsky!!

I love you!!!

Have you done anything useful lately for disclosure, other than demand that Greer prove himself?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
No, I don't claim any "Disclosure" fame, never have, never will. I hunt my own truth everyday without need or want of fanfare. Others who know me recognize my contribution to the denial of ignorance and are cognizant that I ask for nothing... nothing but proof.

BTW: You might wish to tone down a notch on these boards - do not accuse me of anything or assume you know my ethos or mind because you don't. Look at the 'angry" in your responses to folks... Remember tock? You seem tock-like.

I'm going to leave now as millerman may be about to start yelling and perhaps abusing ATS members in good standing. I don't require that today. Tick, tick, tick, Montreal.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

c3hamby

IF Greer 'showed' ET's and levitation - it would push what we all wish (disclosure) to the forefront - and would speed it up tremendously. Doing what he claims he can do in public would address every concern Greer has... not only that - IT would solve many of the worlds problems - because now, much of the reversed engineered technology can become public; thus - no more green house gas, we'd have clean fuel sources, and know that we are ONE race, ONE species... earthlings.

How does levitation prove ETs exist? How does levitation help us to live in harmony with the Earth? How does levitation prove the government knows or has ET technology?

There are reports of Catholic Saints and others who have been able to levitate for centuries. Accepting these as fact may be difficult I understand...then how would Dr Greer levitating prove anything? I can imagine any one of his critics saying 'it was staged or faked'.

And we had mass fly bys of DC in the 50s, and here we still are....

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
No, I don't claim any "Disclosure" fame, never have, never will. I hunt my own truth everyday without need or want of fanfare. Others who know me recognize my contribution to the denial of ignorance and are cognizant that I ask for nothing... nothing but proof.

Okay, but do you care that our planet is dying? While the technologies that could save it are sitting on black-shelves?

I mean, there hasn't been very much in the way of "proof" for 60 years.... and meanwhile there are much more urgent things happening in the world.

I just hate to see people sitting and waiting for "proof" that will never come, while our planet sickens and dies all around us.... ;-)

BTW: You might wish to tone down a notch on these boards - do not accuse me of anything or assume you know my ethos or mind because you don't. Look at the 'angry" in your responses to folks... Remember tock? You seem tock-like.

Well, if I get a little worked up it's probably because of the "Greerian" witch-hunts from some members.... I get mocked and ridiculed while I'm trying to discuss very serious and urgent issues, so I figure if I have to take it I might as well dish it out too! So yeah I will get mad and call people ignorant, if all they want to do is sit around and criticize Greer while our planet dies...

Tick, tick, tick, Montreal.

What's happening in Montreal?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The feed is shot and the video looks to have been removed from Google. Anyone else have? Any other links? I would like to see what he has to say.

From what I have read so far it sounds like he may have pull the plug on disclosure.

What we have to think about though is whether he did it for the reasons that some are stating such as creating a massive religious following in order to make money.

Or.....

Maybe he really thinks that disclosure will be taken out of the hands of the governments because craft will begin to make appearances soon.

Either way, I would still like to take the two hours to watch the video in order to get a feel for whether or not he is cheating people or being sincere in his beliefs.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by millerman

Originally posted by tezzajw

Well, the ETs actually touching down and making direct contact with people would be a big deal....

Sure, that's a big deal. I hope that it happens.

However, until that happens, with Greer claiming that he can vector UFOs for people to see, why doesn't he do it more often for the general public to view?

tezzajw, I like how you just completely snipped all the points I made and all the questions I asked you that you couldn't answer, and went right back to your same old tired baseless argument....

Please understand this:

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME AND ENERGY.

Greer doesn't even read these forums! And he doesn't care what you or any other critics and naysayers on the internet think! He has been under CONSTANT fire from critics, naysayers and debunkers for over 15 years, and he pays absolutely no attention to it!

He has a lot more important things to do with his time than to go out of his way trying to prove himself to people who won't lift a finger in the battle for Disclosure anyway!

Like meeting with governments and world leaders and scientists and inventors, educating people about NWO/MIC and their agendas....

So PLEASE.... give it up already! Please go find something USEFUL to do in the battle for Disclosure, other than sitting around demanding that Greer prove himself over and over like a parrot! Because he's not even listening!!!

It's sad that you keep protecting Greer. In my perspective, if he really believes in the disclosure project, he would do everything he can to push it towards the goal. He did organize the whole thing right?
There are a lot of people who do not believe in aliens or UFOs. 50% of my friends don't - they're all life sci university students. They are not simple minded people and they hunger on proof. I think if Greer vectored in UFOs, maybe 25% of the population will convert. Every little bit helps, even if it does not force the government for exposure, at least the people will know there are aliens and something's up with the government trying to cover up.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuwing

It's sad that you keep protecting Greer.

LOL!

As I said, Greer doesn't even read these forums, and doesn't care what the naysayers and debunkers think, so I'm not "protecting" him from anything..... he's a big boy, he can take care of himself!

What I AM trying to do, is alert people to the fact that there's plenty of evidence for the existence and suppression of "free" energy - from Greer and TDP witnesses, AND lots of other sources. So Greer isn't the enemy - the people who are withholding and suppressing free energy technologies are the enemy!

And there isn't much time left to do something about this problem..... there are all kinds of environmental disasters right on the horizon, plus the possibility of WW3 over the last drops of oil, the possibility of our civilization self-destructing and nuking itself back to the stone age....

Does that worry you? It sure worries me! A helluva lot more than the question of whether or not Greer can vector in UFOs!!!

In my perspective, if he really believes in the disclosure project, he would do everything he can to push it towards the goal. He did organize the whole thing right?
I think if Greer vectored in UFOs, maybe 25% of the population will convert. Every little bit helps, even if it does not force the government for exposure, at least the people will know there are aliens and something's up with the government trying to cover up.

Okay, but there's already loads of photographs and footage of UFOs, all over the internet....

I mean, have you seen UFO : The Greatest Story Ever Denied?

All the footage and evidence you need is right there....

Honestly, what is one more UFO sighting in a public place going to accomplish - one more out of THOUSANDS - when we already have the kind of compelling evidence that's in the link I gave you?

If you want to do something to help disclosure, get all your buddies at school to watch that film.....

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
millerman

please tell me why you think the vast majority of the worldwide scientific community does not belive free enrgy is being withheld from the public?

you think theyre stupid?
ignorant?
on the payroll of the gvt?

we have free energy already in the form of wind turbines & solar panels. Europe has plans to increase these by 20% by 2020 and decrease carbon emissions in line with the kyoto protocols. Why are they doing this instead of campaigning for the release of info from the USA if there is proof they exist?

[edit on 11-4-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi,

Sorry, the video I posted was removed from You Tube, I don’t know why because the same CNN news is here.

CNN on Disclosure Project

Great link to Jose Escamilla film, thanks millerman.

Abou some work in Europe, check this solar plant in Portugal, thread by ArMaP.

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
millerman

please tell me why you think the vast majority of the worldwide scientific community does not belive free enrgy is being withheld from the public?

you think theyre stupid?
ignorant?
on the payroll of the gvt?

Well, I don't know what the "vast majority" believe and I can't speak for them.

I believe that the scientific community is infiltrated and controlled to a certain degree - much like the governments and militaries and the mass media.

Scientists are conditioned to have these sort of programmed responses, so when anyone mentions "free energy" they go "well that's impossible, that would be Perpetual Motion, that's a violation of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics...."

So anyone who shows a serious interest in things like Zero-Point Energy or Cold Fusion gets blasted with all this harassment and ridicule, the exact same kind that UFO believers are subjected to....

The second major way that the scientific community is controlled, is by controlling their access to FUNDING. People who want to research things like Hydrogen cells get large research grants and full support of the government and scientific community.

People who want to research Free Energy get harassed, ridiculed, discredited, denied access to any kind of significant funding, and are reduced to working on prototypes in their garages - and when they finally come up with something that works, they get that visit from the "Men In Black"....

That's the way it went for most of the 1900s anyway, but I think that situation is FINALLY beginning to change.

we have free energy already in the form of wind turbines & solar panels. Europe has plans to increase these by 20% by 2020 and decrease carbon emissions in line with the kyoto protocols.

Yes that's true.

The thing about zero-point energy is that there's FAR more energy available - like exponentially more. Think E=mc2.... so these technologies have the potential to be much more productive than wind turbines or solar panels....

Why are they doing this instead of campaigning for the release of info from the USA if there is proof they exist?

Well, exactly! People need to start campaigning for the release of these technologies en masse!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
And in another shocking development, it looks like the full-length version of "Free Energy - The Race to Zero Point" has been taken off Google Video....

Coincidence? Maybe not....

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
...then how would Dr Greer levitating prove anything? I can imagine any one of his critics saying 'it was staged or faked'.

Have you seriously thought that statement through to its natural conclusion???

If Greer levitated, then it would PROVE that everything he says he can do is true.

So, why doesn't he levitate in public???

His levitation could EASILY be verified as being genuine.

Why doesn't Greer levitate or vector in UFOs for the mass public? He wouldn't need his Disclosure Project once he showed the world how powerful he is.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well, Greer doesn't levitate in public, but I've seen guys like David Blaine and Criss Angel do it on TV.... David Blaine did it right out on the street in public right in front of these three girls....

And people's automatic reaction? "Oh, that's a stunt, that's an illusion, it's a trick of the camera, he's using some kind of cord or rope to hold on to...."

NO ONE wanted to believe that he actually levitated using only the power of consciousness, or telekinesis....

So here again, you're assuming that everybody would believe Greer if he just did some showing off in public, and the short answer is: NO, they wouldn't.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Ok, but now that we have other groups - with more substantial members (doctors and scientists) then TDP pushing for disclosure - and leaving Greer in the dust because they are actually proactive instead of inactive -

LOL!

Leaving Greer in the dust, really?

What have they accomplished so far?

www.worldufodisclosure.org...

Firstly - they have accomplished not going the new age route Greer has, secondly - Greer has no researchers or scientists on his campaign - unless you know otherwise - but if he does he doesn't list them. Thirdly - world ufo disclosure has listed top names of people that have been involved in the UFO research field for many years predating Greer's involvement.
So, far - they just started, the web site just went up last week... and they have accomplished just as much as Greer has - but without the new age flying saucer vectoring levitation techniques Mr Greer employs.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Okay, but do you care that our planet is dying? While the technologies that could save it are sitting on black-shelves?

Ok, what I fail to understand is: how does anyone know that this 'alien technology' is CLEAN? Don't give me that just because they are technologically superior they would be clean either - because no one knows that but the people covering it up, and the beings who created it.

I mean, there hasn't been very much in the way of "proof" for 60 years.... and meanwhile there are much more urgent things happening in the world.
I just hate to see people sitting and waiting for "proof" that will never come, while our planet sickens and dies all around us.... ;-)

Don't rely on aliens or their technology to save this planet when we are the ones that messed it up to begin with. Plus, WHO knows what their technology is about - it could rip the fabric of time and space if we 'monkey' around with it... or worse!
I don't place any hope on alien technology fixing earth's problems... sorry. People know what they need to do - clean stuff up. Greer keeps mentioning zero point energy as if it is clean - HOW DOES HE KNOW? Zero point energy and all that goes along with it is still a mystery scientifically.

So yeah I will get mad and call people ignorant, if all they want to do is sit around and criticize Greer while our planet dies...

so then perhaps you need to go to a 'help the earth' cause instead of TDP?
I mean, what has Greer done to stem the tide of global warming (besides talk about alternative fuels)? He can talk all he wants - but does he recycle? What do you know about Greer helping the earth? I don't think anyone but Greer and his closest buddies could answer that... so PLEASE - don't change this into an environmental issue, Greer does not have any proof, but only words about the environment... unless you have some hard data backing up zero point energy as a clean alternative energy?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Leaving Greer in the dust, really?

What have they accomplished so far?

www.worldufodisclosure.org...

Firstly - they have accomplished not going the new age route Greer has, secondly - Greer has no researchers or scientists on his campaign - unless you know otherwise - but if he does he doesn't list them.

Sure, there was Dr. Eugene Mallove, who's dead now....

Col. Tom Bearden
Prof. Ted Loder
Dr. Paul Csysz (sp?)
Mark McCandlish
Don Phillips

And those are just the obvious ones.... there are likely others in the witness pool of 450 or whatever it is.

Thirdly - world ufo disclosure has listed top names of people that have been involved in the UFO research field for many years predating Greer's involvement.
So, far - they just started, the web site just went up last week... and they have accomplished just as much as Greer has -

Like WHAT? How have they "left Greer in the dust"? Especially when Greer and CSETI are listed as supporters of theirs? Also I see that Bob Lazar, Clifford Stone, Philip Corso, Daniel Sheehan, George Filer, Ted Loder, and Tom Bearden are listed - who are all TDP witnesses!

So it looks like it's a cooperative effort, not a competitive one.... so they have hardly "left Greer in the dust". You just want to see Greer exiled or ostracized somehow.....

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
kroms

re: ZPE technology

I already posted a bunch of sources and points of research on ZPE back on page 12 of this thread, so I'm not going to get into it again.

But it is clear from your post that, once again, you haven't done your homework when it comes to ZPE.

It is not only "alien technology"; human inventors have been discovering and rediscovering it for 100 years, all the way back to Nikola Tesla - even before UFOs started showing up en masse. And you would know that, if you had done your homework, or if you had been paying attention back around page 11 and 12 of this thread....

And yes it is CLEAN, it doesn't burn or consume anything and doesn't emit any pollution or radiation. The idea is to tap into the abundant energy in the fabric of space/time, the "zero-point energy field" or "quantum vacuum flux", and convert it into electric power usable in our machinery.

Please go do your homework, and report back once you know what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
millerman,

As you said yourself the idea has been around for 100 years, how you make the jump to alien technology escapes me. This idea has been around longer than the "flying saucer" itself. (1947)

btw all ZPE seems to need electricity to run not "nothing" as you claim.

[edit on 12-4-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

And in another shocking development, it looks like the full-length version of "Free Energy - The Race to Zero Point" has been taken off Google Video....

Coincidence? Maybe not....

Damn thats a bloody good video too.

Edit: It's not on youtube video either, a bit suspicous in my book any way

[edit on 12-4-2007 by SKUNK2]

[edit on 12-4-2007 by SKUNK2]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join