It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Steven Greers latest conference

page: 11
16
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It's sad to see people giving up on TDP just because they haven't had another major accomplishment in 6 years. "Oh well, Greer had his chance but he screwed it up, moving on....."

With every year that goes by we are growing closer and closer to terrible environmental disasters from global warming/climate change, plus WW3 over the last drops of oil!

THINGS ARE MORE URGENT NOW THAN THEY EVER WERE!

We need the suppressed free energy technologies disclosed to the world, and we need them disclosed yesterday!

The LAST thing we need to be doing is becoming bored, distracted or apathetic with TDP - that's what the NWO would WANT us to do!




posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
It's sad to see people giving up on TDP just because they haven't had another major accomplishment in 6 years. "Oh well, Greer had his chance but he screwed it up, moving on....."


But yet he did with his money making machines... People waited, people listened - and people eventually saw other people starting other disclosure groups... what is wrong with that? Greer hasn't followed through as of yet. He could win a Nobel Prize if he does come through - but he hasn't. Yes, disclosure might take some time - but what other progress have you seen with TDP other then them wanting a Publicist? There hasn't been any initial progress since the beginnings of TDP.




The LAST thing we need to be doing is becoming bored, distracted or apathetic with TDP - that's what the NWO would WANT us to do!


Just because Greer started TDP - doesn't mean there can't be other organizations out there that could possibly make more progress then he has. Making Greer's DP a singular effort is the worst thing anyone can do. There is strength in numbers - having multiple organizations pounding governments for knowledge and disclosure of UFOs and EBEs is EXACTLY what should be happening. SO, if people do get board with Greer's progress - they have other outlets they can support...
Name one thing Greer has done for disclosure in 2007? If you read his upcoming events calendar on TDP site - its mostly about conferences and CSETI work... nothing that is pressuring the governments of the world to come clean - nothing about the 450 witnesses he has and nothing about the documents that back up their claims... so, recently over the past couple of years - Greer and co. have done absolutely nothing to help disclose anything about UFOs/EBEs.... perhaps that is why people are getting
tired and bored.



posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
THINGS ARE MORE URGENT NOW THAN THEY EVER WERE!

Then why doesn't Greer vector in some UFOs for us all to look at? FREE OF CHARGE!

Send some flying my way over Melbourne so I can prove it and I'll hand over the deeds to my home to him.



posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by millerman
THINGS ARE MORE URGENT NOW THAN THEY EVER WERE!

Then why doesn't Greer vector in some UFOs for us all to look at? FREE OF CHARGE!

Send some flying my way over Melbourne so I can prove it and I'll hand over the deeds to my home to him.


Forget about that!

The urgency is not in whether or not Greer and CSETI can vector in UFOs.

The urgency is in making the switch to the free energy technologies which have been suppressed for 100 years - before it's too late! Before WW3 starts over the last remaining drops of oil!

Our civilization cannot possibly stay on the trajectory it's on and hope to survive.....

Forget about Greer vectoring UFOs, and start doing everything you can to raise awareness of the need for zero-point energy and similar technologies!



posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Originally posted by millerman
The LAST thing we need to be doing is becoming bored, distracted or apathetic with TDP - that's what the NWO would WANT us to do!


Just because Greer started TDP - doesn't mean there can't be other organizations out there that could possibly make more progress then he has. Making Greer's DP a singular effort is the worst thing anyone can do. There is strength in numbers - having multiple organizations pounding governments for knowledge and disclosure of UFOs and EBEs is EXACTLY what should be happening. SO, if people do get board with Greer's progress - they have other outlets they can support...


Well, I agree about strength in numbers, and multiple organizations - but again I think the top priority needs to be the release of the suppressed technologies, as it's getting to the point where we won't be able to survive much longer without them....



posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
Well, I agree about strength in numbers, and multiple organizations - but again I think the top priority needs to be the release of the suppressed technologies, as it's getting to the point where we won't be able to survive much longer without them....

If Greer vectored in some UFOs, he could demonstrate to the population of the planet (or at least those with some form of access to semi-uncensored-media) that there are suppressed technologies.

It's a very simple solution. Don't try and pry it from the government's tight grip when you can fly the solution in front of people, above their heads, etc...



posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by millerman
Well, I agree about strength in numbers, and multiple organizations - but again I think the top priority needs to be the release of the suppressed technologies, as it's getting to the point where we won't be able to survive much longer without them....

If Greer vectored in some UFOs, he could demonstrate to the population of the planet (or at least those with some form of access to semi-uncensored-media) that there are suppressed technologies.

It's a very simple solution. Don't try and pry it from the government's tight grip when you can fly the solution in front of people, above their heads, etc...


Greer already has testimony from multiple, independent, credible, corroborating witnesses, that dozens of crashes of ET crafts have occured, there have been bodies and materials recovered, and NWO/MIC has been busy reverse-engineering ET technology for at least 60 years.

There is already sufficient evidence in TDPs witness pool to establish that "free" zero-point energy exists, and is tied up in MIC black projects.

TDP already has all the necessary evidence for zero-point energy, so Greer and CSETI vectoring in UFOs for free for the benefit of internet skeptics isn't going to do anything useful. There's already loads of footage all over the internet of UFOs flying around in the sky.....

For Greer to cater to the demands and requirements of internet skeptics and cynics like that, would be a colossal waste of his time. He has more important work to do, like meeting with leaders all around the world, working with SEAS to try to release zero-point energy technologies to the public, etc.....



posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
lol millerman

there is no evidence except stories. If steven greer could "vector in" ufos he would do it for the news cameras. It would be the biggest story in human history and he would be a nobel prize winner.

instead he charges people a large sum for just about anything to with DP, he is a fraudster and is just after your money. I hope you dont give him any.

www.ufowatchdog.com...






[edit on 9-4-2007 by yeti101]

[edit on 9-4-2007 by yeti101]



posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
lol millerman

there is no evidence except stories.


Wrong. Documents and testimony from dozens of credible whistleblowers and witnesses, constitutes much greater evidence than mere "stories". Please go do your homework.



If steven greer could "vector in" ufos he would do it for the news cameras. It would be the biggest story in human history and he would be a nobel prize winner.


There's already loads of video footage of UFOs all over the internet, and you don't see anyone winning a nobel prize over it....

Greer has ALREADY TRIED what you are suggesting, and the TV networks are not permitted to broadcast his material. He discusses this in detail in his latest book, and I have already gone over and over this in this thread. Big Media is completely infiltrated and corrupted and such attempts are always thwarted by NWO/MIC.

If you don't want to believe that, try going to bat for Greer yourself and start approaching TV networks with the NPC media conference footage, see how far you get.....



instead he charges people a large sum for just about anything to with DP, he is a fraudster and is just after your money. I hope you dont give him any.


A $5 donation to get the DVD with 4 hours of witness testimony on it, or $20-30 to order one of his books, is a "large sum" of $$$? Come off it!



posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yeah, see, Millerman, that is where people like me run in to problems with Greer.

He makes claims of levitation, vectoring in UFO, etc. These are things he could do in public that would have EVERYONE at his attention. Yet he chooses, instead, to ask for money over the Internet.

This is far too suspicious. It just doesn't add up. All he has to do is show what he claims to the public at large. He can do it spontaneously, no pre-announcements, so that government can't interfere, if he is afraid of that.

He just needs to put up. It doesn't need to be on TV. He could just go to the Washington Monument on a nice sunny day and meditate. If what he claims he can do is real, it will happen, hundreds of thousands will see it, and he will be all set. But he doesn't. Instead, he does lecture tours and asks for money.

In that respect, he is no different from the tent revivalists that are all over country doctor territory in the southeast. They put on shows and ask for money, but they don't save the masses in public. You HAVE to come to THEM. That's how psychology filters out enough criticism to keep pseudo-reality from being overwhelmed by failure.

And keep in mind that I am not going to judge the reality of anything he claims until he attempts to demonstrate it in public. But I am not going to give him money and attention while he refuses to do so.

The military guys who stepped forward in 2000 were brave. Its time for Greer to go to a podium and levitate, on video camera.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]



posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
it think millerman is a shill for the DP organisation. Or he's given them money and doesnt want to admit he has been taken in.

Its not just money these people invest in greer its their ego too. and they dont like to admit they've been taken in.

same with religous folks or poeple who go to psychics- all the same based purely on faith

[edit on 9-4-2007 by yeti101]



posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Yeah, see, Millerman, that is where people like me run in to problems with Greer.

He makes claims of levitation, vectoring in UFO, etc. These are things he could do in public that would have EVERYONE at his attention. Yet he chooses, instead, to ask for money over the Internet.

This is far too suspicious. It just doesn't add up. All he has to do is show what he claims to the public at large. He can do it spontaneously, no pre-announcements, so that government can't interfere, if he is afraid of that.

He just needs to put up. It doesn't need to be on TV. He could just go to the Washington Monument on a nice sunny day and meditate. If what he claims he can do is real, it will happen, hundreds of thousands will see it, and he will be all set. But he doesn't. Instead, he does lecture tours and asks for money.

In that respect, he is no different from the tent revivalists that are all over country doctor territory in the southeast. They put on shows and ask for money, but they don't save the masses in public. You HAVE to come to THEM. That's how psychology filters out enough criticism to keep pseudo-reality from being overwhelmed by failure.

And keep in mind that I am not going to judge the reality of anything he claims until he attempts to demonstrate it in public. But I am not going to give him money and attention while he refuses to do so.

The military guys who stepped forward in 2000 were brave. Its time for Greer to go to a podium and levitate, on video camera.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]


it's true, you don't need the news on TV to broadcast his abilities to vector in UFOs. He can do it in downtown new york or in front of the white house, make a youtube video and the news will fly around the globe. it is not that hard.



posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
it think millerman is a shill for the DP organisation. Or he's given them money and doesnt want to admit he has been taken in.

Its not just money these people invest in greer its their ego too. and they dont like to admit they've been taken in.

same with religous folks or poeple who go to psychics- all the same based purely on faith

[edit on 9-4-2007 by yeti101]


But nobody and I mean Nobody has provided any proof that Dr Greer has done anything to take anyone in!

The worst that I've heard is that Dr Greer mixed new age info in with his new age conference.

The problem with that thought is that Dr Greer and the DP are not a religion.

Oh yes, and I've heard about the Woolsey claim that Dr Greer overstated the meeting.

Problem with that is that Dr Greer has a paper trail fed ex from Woolsey confirming what the visit was really about. Dr Greer continues to describe this meeting in his current books and lectures.

There are no 'shills'. I've given them money by buying books. I have not been taken 'in'.

It's actually very difficult to be on the 'inside' of Dr Greer's operation, because they don't want to be compromised. They are very cautious of who they take 'in'.



posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I agree with c3hamby (above posting). I've said it here before, that what Greer does with his spirituality may not enhance TDP, but it should in no way negate it.

And I've got to add that I hear sooo much noise coming from people who are disparaging Greer and his efforts, yet adding zippity-doo-da themselves. It's easy to sit in front of a computer and cry "sham!" It's a whole lot tougher to do something positive, creative, or even just prove Greer wrong!

There is nothing...NOTHING...on the internet that can't be faked or spurious. But I do know that I saw Greer come out and talk. He, at least, is no arm-chair expert.



posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ecto, yeti and yuwing

Forget about the levitation and UFO vectoring.

The testimony of TDP witnesses establishes the reality of zero-point energy and anti-gravity technology and the fact that they are being unjustly withheld from the world by NWO/MIC.

THAT is the most urgent need, and THAT is what I am concerned with. Because time is running out!

Forget about this whole "What can Greer do for ME, for FREE, to prove himself to MY standards and MY satisfaction" line of thinking.

What can YOU do, to assist in the disclosure of these critical technologies? Have you done ANYTHING? Have you educated even one person about their existence? Have you contributed in the battle for disclosure at all....?



posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
Forget about the levitation and UFO vectoring.
The testimony of TDP witnesses establishes the reality of zero-point energy and anti-gravity technology and the fact that they are being unjustly withheld from the world by NWO/MIC.

But all that Greer has to do is vector in UFOs for a mass display that can not be disputed. He won't need testimony when he has flying proof of the zero-point energy sources.

By vectoring in UFOs he would establish the reality of free energy. So, why doesn't he do it?



posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by millerman
Forget about the levitation and UFO vectoring.
The testimony of TDP witnesses establishes the reality of zero-point energy and anti-gravity technology and the fact that they are being unjustly withheld from the world by NWO/MIC.

But all that Greer has to do is vector in UFOs for a mass display that can not be disputed. He won't need testimony when he has flying proof of the zero-point energy sources.

By vectoring in UFOs he would establish the reality of free energy. So, why doesn't he do it?


But - tezzajw!

HOW would vectoring in UFOs for a mass display..... cause the people in NWO/MIC who are actively withholding/suppressing the technologies, to disclose them and allow them to be mass-produced and put to peaceful uses?

You keep missing that point.

NWO/MIC has been reverse-engineering ET technology for 60 years. The testimony of TDP witnesses establishes that. NWO/MIC already has working zero-point energy and anti-gravity technology, they have even been producing their own flying disks or ARVs (Alien Reproduction Vehicles).

It's not about proving that the technologies exist - the loads of footage of UFOs that are already all over the Internet, and the testimony of TDP witnesses, have already proven it!

It's about persuading NWO/MIC to give the technologies to the world and allow them to be mass-produced!

Like I keep saying, NWO/MIC are the real enemy, NOT the ETs, and NOT Greer!

Forget about demanding that Greer prove himself..... and start thinking about how we can deal with NWO/MIC and save this planet! Before it's too late!



posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
HOW would vectoring in UFOs for a mass display..... cause the people in NWO/MIC who are actively withholding/suppressing the technologies, to disclose them and allow them to be mass-produced and put to peaceful uses?

You keep missing that point.

millerman, you miss the point.

Greer can vector in a UFO to do a very slow fly-by at low altitude, through a main street in a populated town. The aliens can pop the hatch and wave as they pass. They can even pose for pictures and throw out some of their alien currency to the crowd. That would take all of a few minutes. They could then close their hatches and accelerate off to beyond light-speed to get away before they can be subjected to force.

Easy, huh?

When a whole street of people manages to see the aliens within a few feet and the pictures (and live news-feed) are broadcast worldwide on every major TV station for hours on end, then the USA.mil.nwo WILL NOT BE ABLE to deny disclosure any longer.

So, why doesn't Greer just vector in a UFO for a low fly-by to show the world that there IS superior technology???

Why doesn't Greer do that??? Huh???

Coz, he is a FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why!



posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Coz......Greer isn't the one pulling the strings, he is just another puppet.

I don't know all of the details, but Greer is just another ordinary guy who has seen a bit more of what goes on behind the scenes than most of us who don't need to know.

If things are the way the disclosure project brings out.....even if 1/2 of it is true.....even 1/10...we are in for a wake-up that will rock this world to the core.



posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So, tezzajw, you being more than just a blowhard, have written him with your opinions and his response has been what?

Or perhaps you have made your point at one of his lectures and he said what?

Or maybe you have gone out on your own to investigate the phenomenon, and your conclusions have been exactly what?

Or maybe it's just easier to sit on your duff and rant at a computer screen.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by JohnnyCanuck]



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join