It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greers latest conference

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

millerman, you miss the point.

Greer can vector in a UFO to do a very slow fly-by at low altitude, through a main street in a populated town. The aliens can pop the hatch and wave as they pass. They can even pose for pictures and throw out some of their alien currency to the crowd. That would take all of a few minutes. They could then close their hatches and accelerate off to beyond light-speed to get away before they can be subjected to force.

Easy, huh?

Nope, and I already told you, Greer has never claimed to have this level of control over the ETs, such that he could dictate to them exactly where and when to show up, how many of them to show up, how low and slow to fly.... and to tell the ETs to open the hatch and wave and throw out currency, are you kidding me????

Sorry but this is argument is sheer ignorance....

When a whole street of people manages to see the aliens within a few feet and the pictures (and live news-feed) are broadcast worldwide on every major TV station for hours on end, then the USA.mil.nwo WILL NOT BE ABLE to deny disclosure any longer.

Wrong.

They have kept the technologies secret for 60 years already (more like 100 years) in spite of there being many eye-witnesses, whistleblowers, documents, scientists and inventors, plus the thousands of UFO sightings all around the world.... they have kept them secret for another 6 years since the NPC Disclosure conference, which exposed NWO/MIC and the fact that they are sitting on these technologies....

So, you are seriously underestimating their ability to keep these things secret.

A mere UFO sighting in a public place isn't going to be "broadcast worldwide on every major TV station for hours on end", and it certainly isn't going to force NWO/MIC to surrender the technologies to the masses!

Newsflash: If you read Greer's book, he has ALREADY TRIED THAT. In fact there have been whole waves of UFO sightings, in public places, all around the world, where they are clearly demonstrating use of anti-gravity technology, and an energy source that's FAR superior to jet fuel! And all those sightings have done NOTHING to force the release of the suppressed technologies. So WHAT would one more sighting do?

I'm sorry but your argument is ignorant. NWO/MIC controls the technologies, and they control the mass media. And the technologies are still "secret" - in spite of millions of people knowing about their existence! So you are SERIOUSLY underestimating their ability to keep secrets and withhold technology from the people......

So, why doesn't Greer just vector in a UFO for a low fly-by to show the world that there IS superior technology???

Why doesn't Greer do that??? Huh???

FORGET ABOUT IT!

You are WASTING YOUR TIME demanding "what can Greer do for ME for FREE????"

What can YOU do, to help in the battle for disclosure, to try and save our planet from utter ruin before it's too late?

Have YOU done ANYTHING to assist disclosure, other than sit around and blame and accuse Greer? Have you alerted even one other person to the existence of NWO/MIC and the fact that they are sitting on these planet-saving technologies? Have you been contacting and petitioning world leaders or doing ANYTHING useful?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
HOW would vectoring in UFOs for a mass display..... cause the people in NWO/MIC who are actively withholding/suppressing the technologies, to disclose them and allow them to be mass-produced and put to peaceful uses?

You keep missing that point.

millerman, you miss the point.

Millerman was right.

Shows of ETs are not going to solve the problems that the world faces. That's what Dr Greer is attempting to address. We can have all the levitation fun that we want to later.

If you want to try a public display of ETs why don't you do it yourself? The meditation CD is only 10.00, you get yourself a portable CD player, and take it outside to a field and run the protocols. The only thing that you're going to have to provide is an open mind, which I don't think you have.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
shows of ET would prove they actually exist and give me a reason for believing anything greer says about exotic energy devices.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
yeti

It is not just Greer claiming that Free Energy exists! There is a significant body of evidence for it.

It has been documented by prominent physicists such as Feynman and Wheeler - one of them won a Nobel prize I believe.

Independent scientists and inventors have been discovering and rediscovering it for at LEAST 50 years, probably more like 100 years.... all the way back to the time of Nikola Tesla. His experimentation with it is fairly well documented, the fact that he had working proof-of-principle devices, such as a fuelless car and a wireless energy transmitter....

And in the present day, many of the DP witnesses have testified that NWO/MIC already have this technology but they have black-shelved it in favor of maintaining their oil/fossil fuels status quo....

Then there's the New Energy Movement, people like Tom Bearden and Eugene Mallove, companies like Steorn and Magnetic Power Inc.

Also there's some quite amazing footage in Free Energy - The Race to Zero Point - check out the footage of Canadian inventor John Hutchison at about 1:25 where he has objects jumping up off the table and levitating!

So, don't just take Greer's word for it, or my word - do your homework and discover the truth for yourself!

And then PASS IT ON AND EDUCATE OTHERS!

Because there's very little time left for us to start applying these technologies, before all kinds of environmental, political and economic disasters start happening......

[edit on 10-4-2007 by millerman]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
shows of ET would prove they actually exist and give me a reason for believing anything greer says about exotic energy devices.

How often do you look to the skies?

Is that all it would take for you to believe, or would you actually want a ride in one too?

Please try not to let your lack of experience stop you from taking a step or two.

ET has given time for the technology they gave to our Governments, to be put in place. If this was done 100 years ago, we might be at a differen't stage of developement by now.

People would no longer be slaves to the energy technology in use today.

They (ET) are here to help us become a part of the Galactic community. They have given us this technology with no strings attached. It was up to us to put this knowledge to use. We citizens have been denied our future and chained like dairy cows, in order to be milked for proffits, in support of the energy/money traders.

This has nothing to do with what is right and all to do with what makes the biggest proffits.

In fact, what if they are using this technology to produce energy, but charging us as though it was a carbon based energy source. Think about that the next time you flip a switch.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
millerman how does showing some companies working on new energy methods prove ET has given the US government their technology?

win52 you have no evidence for your incredible claims. If its all about money why does the US spend billions on NASA deveopment of coventional rockets when theres some magical tech that would do it all for free?

the reality of the world does not correspond or make sense with any of the claims your making. Especially if its the usa government. They dont even produce half their own oil never mind the rest of the worlds.

unless ET gave the tech to the USA oil companies ? but then they would patent their method and license it earning them billions.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

millerman how does showing some companies working on new energy methods prove ET has given the US government their technology?

He didn't say that companies working on free energy proves ETs gave it to us. He said scientist since Tesla have been discovering and rediscovering this for many years. He said don't just take Greer's word for it.

win52 you have no evidence for your incredible claims. If its all about money why does the US spend billions on NASA deveopment of coventional rockets when theres some magical tech that would do it all for free?

Where is your evidence yeti? If you can't understand the issues, then where is your evidence showing it's not true?

Anybody who subscribes to Greer is going to point to 500 military witnesses. That's our proof.

Where's yours?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
the burden is on the people who make these claims to prove it. Not for me to disprove it.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Well I don't know about the ETs "giving" the US their technology, but the claim of TDP witnesses is that the US government, and elements of other governments, have reversed-engineered much of their technology by studying crashed ET crafts - the famous Roswell crash and a few dozen others around the world.

At the same time, independent human scientists and inventors have been discovering the same principles on their own, all the way back to the time of people like Nikola Tesla and Hans Coler in the early 1900s.

So in the end it will be irrelevant if the technology comes from an ET or human source; the point is, we NEED it, and we need it yesteryear!

That's due to the extreme compartmentalization and secrecy surrounding these "black" projects. The situation is that you can have NASA spending billions to go to the moon and Mars using jet fuel, while other billions are simultaneously going into zero-point energy and anti-gravity research and the working technologies are sitting on black shelves or in underground bases and the like.

And if it seems like billions is a lot of $$$ to waste in such an absurd way, consider that the profit from oil/fossil fuels is something like 6-10 TRILLION per year.....

Essentially the people at the very top levels of power in NWO/MIC, have virtually unlimited funding and resources at their disposal....

the reality of the world does not correspond or make sense with any of the claims your making. Especially if its the usa government. They dont even produce half their own oil never mind the rest of the worlds.

unless ET gave the tech to the USA oil companies ? but then they would patent their method and license it earning them billions.

No, because ultimately oil and fossil fuels are actually MORE profitable - because people need more and more and more on a continual basis, and people pay per barrel or gallon....

With these "free" energy technologies, you put one unit in your house, one unit in your car - and then you never need to buy fuel or pay an electricity bill again! Since they extract virtually unlimited EM energy from the so-called zero-point energy field, or quantum vacuum flux - the energy in the fabric of space/time.

So while there will be a lot of profits from the initial sales of these units - there's no RESIDUAL or long-term profit.

Plus, the release of these technologies will also decentralize POLITICAL power - which right now is centered around the international bankers and oil men. Every country will be able to generate all its own power and be free of the stranglehold of "Empire America".

So essentially the situation is that these international bankers and oil men are suppressing the "free energy" technologies, in order to maintain their own power and profits - even if they have to ruin the whole world in the process!

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

the burden is on the people who make these claims to prove it. Not for me to disprove it.

yeti

Sorry to say but that's EXACTLY how the NWO WANTS you to think and behave.

Don't think outside the box too much, don't do too much research or question the system too much, don't believe anything unless you see it on TV or hear it on the radio....

Take out a student loan and go to college, get a car loan and a mortgage, gas up your car regularly and pay your electricity bill every month, get yourself hopelessly into debt and be a slave to the system for the rest of your life.... teach your kids to do the same and send them to school and college so they can be indoctrinated into the system.....

What is needed are people who have the courage to think outside the box, do the research, discover the truth, and then FIGHT for what's right!

There isn't very much time left before the proverbial s### starts hitting the fan, so choose a side......

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Why do you keep jumping on anything that tries to bring some thinking into the equation??

I have seen a UFO, and that was in 1969. There are other people who can verify this claim.

It has been 40 years since then, and we have authorities denying they exist. I had figured that by now, we would have some type of disclosure about these UFO's and an idea of what we can expect from any technology associated with this.

The opposite is true, as we are stuck in official denial to the existance of UFO's.

My questions now are, why are we in denial?
Who is holding back the information?
What is there to gain/loose by any type of disclosure?

It is now my purpose to be one person who is tired of all the charades, smoke & mirrors, and secrecy involved with any and/or all of these questions, as well as others that are popping into my head.

Any information about UFO's and ET's being withheld from the public at this time, is only a liscence to cheat, steal, con, dupe, swindle, enslave, look down on, and abuse people in general.

I am so sick of any hidden agenda being perpetrated on humans, any place in the world, that I just want to grind it all up into small pieces.

When are we going to stop tramping on ourselves?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
So, tezzajw, you being more than just a blowhard, have written him with your opinions and his response has been what?

No, of course I have not written to Greer. I wouldn't waste my time writing to someone who can claim that they can vector in UFOs.

Or perhaps you have made your point at one of his lectures and he said what?

I live in Australia. If Greer ever tours here (without charge), then I'll go to his lectures. I'm not paying to listen to a fraud speak, but I will go free of charge.

Or maybe you have gone out on your own to investigate the phenomenon, and your conclusions have been exactly what?

Yeah, I have. Conclusion - vectoring UFOs... nah. If he could do it, then he would have done it like I already typed. Get one to fly low, stay around for clear pictures, movies, perform some right-angle turns, accelerate and stop on an impulse, etc...

Or maybe it's just easier to sit on your duff and rant at a computer screen.

Yeah, it's easy doing that. It's even easier to spot a fraud when they claim that they can vector in UFOs, but won't. Especially when a single, irrefutable sighting of the UFO would prove his disclosure project without needing all of the books, DVDs, lectures or eyewitnesses.

Dude, if I could vector in UFOs, then I would be doing it every hour of the day until they were flying past every possible TV news camera on every possible location.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
tezzajw

You still don't seem to understand the nature of Greer's actual claims.

The claim is that he and his team do their meditation and connect with the ETs telepathically, and use a combination of lights and sounds to "vector them in" to their location.

But what happens from there is ENTIRELY up to the ETs - since THEY are the ones flying the crafts, and calling all the shots!

He has NEVER claimed to be able to actually control the flight of the UFOs in the manner you are suggesting. NOT ONCE.

Since you are not even getting Greer's actual claims right, your entire argument is baseless.....

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I see this issue as, Greer making a living from the information he has. It doesn't mean the information is false, but rather how can they proffit from it.

Greer and all of his buddies were a part of and took part in what the Government did and is doing to people who trust them. Old traditions are hard to break.

Ride the horse while it still can walk.

That is the sad part.

I used to have faith in some things, now I just feel like spewing.

I am sad to be called human.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
For me to take on any type of disclosure, the likes of which Greer and his buddies are doing, I would need some type of funding.

If you want to call the whole project a fraud, because it needs money to operate, just think about it logically.

Cancer Foundation

Red Cross

UNICEF

World Vision

Etc..........................................

It is the secrecy of disclosure and 6 years that bothers me.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
win52

What else is Greer supposed to do, when everything he does COSTS money?

Travelling around the world to meet with witnesses and whistleblowers and record their testimony on video costs money.

Travelling around the world to meet with and educate leaders costs money.

CSETI expeditions out to these remote locations and back cost money.

SEAS needs money for its R&D efforts.

Plus he has NO career any more, and a family of six to feed....

He needs to make money however he can, in order to keep doing what he's doing!

Look at it this way: The NPC Disclosure conference is available to anyone on the internet for FREE, and there's an additional 4 hours of witness testimony on VHS or DVD that you can get, I believe, for a measly $5 donation. And "Hidden Truth" you can order for around $20-30, which is no more expensive than any other book.

So, his single most important and historic piece of evidence is available for FREE, and the rest is available for minimal cost.

Try not to judge him too harshly. If he could afford to give everything to everybody for free and still feed his family and keep all his organizations afloat, I'm sure he would.....

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
What else is Greer supposed to do, when everything he does COSTS money?

This is what Greer can do.

He can sit outside populated areas day after day after day vectoring in UFOs. When people believe him, that he can really do it, then he can earn hundreds of millions of dollars from his world-wide fame.

When people see him sitting and humming, while the silver discs are flying by, that's when Greer won't have to worry about money anymore.

So why doesn't he vector in UFOs for a mass audience to achieve a greater revenue?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Dude, if I could vector in UFOs, then I would be doing it every hour of the day until they were flying past every possible TV news camera on every possible location.

The point is, you can't...so what ARE you going to do about it? What is your personal contribution to the concept of disclosure?

I'm not trying to suggest that you buy into Greer's metaphysical stuff...I sure don't. But I'm simply not going to discount TDP on account of it. And I'm tired of folks who think that a rant is the same as a positive action. Wrecking stuff is for kids...grown-ups FIX things.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Try not to judge him too harshly. If he could afford to give everything to everybody for free and still feed his family and keep all his organizations afloat, I'm sure he would.....

I was corrected a bit on that, as you can see.

My PSI side says things are going on the way they are planned to.

We, as humans, will need to be brought to the brink of extinction before we accept intervention by our brothers and sisters from the stars.

It is part of the plan. Our current state of denial is our biggest hold back.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

This is what Greer can do.

He can sit outside populated areas day after day after day vectoring in UFOs. When people believe him, that he can really do it, then he can earn hundreds of millions of dollars from his world-wide fame.

When people see him sitting and humming, while the silver discs are flying by, that's when Greer won't have to worry about money anymore.

So why doesn't he vector in UFOs for a mass audience to achieve a greater revenue?

I haven't met Greer in person and I don't speak for him, so I can only speculate.

As I keep trying to explain to you, there are more urgent issues that need addressing. Like the existence of NWO/MIC and their agendas to rule/control the world and their suppression of critical technologies. Like the current state of the planet being essentially a ticking time bomb with all kinds of environmental, political and economic disasters imminent.....

Accordingly Greer spends a lot of his time travelling around meeting with whistleblowers/witnesses and educating world leaders. And working with SEAS to try to get free energy technologies identified and mass-produced.

As for vectoring UFOs, there are good reasons why he made it into a formal training program. This way he can train many more people to do the same thing he does, so if anything happens to him, there are others to continue the work that he started.

The issue has been raised, "why don't they bring a camera crew along and record everything and put it on TV?" This article talks about that, about how they HAVE had camera crews along and, surprise surprise..... the footage didn't end up being broadcast on TV.

Another article where Greer discusses the problem of videotaping CE-5 encounters

More articles on CSETI and CE-5s here

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join