It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sun is pregnant!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sleeper, why is it even necessary for you to have a theory? Hasnt Milton told you exactly how our solar system is formed?
btw, ive always kinda thought along the same lines as this "theory" myself.. imo Mars is our future and Venus is our past..
Someday Earth will be as Mars is now and Venus will be as Earth is now..

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Sleeper, why is it even necessary for you to have a theory? Hasnt Milton told you exactly how our solar system is formed?
btw, ive always kinda thought along the same lines as this "theory" myself.. imo Mars is our future and Venus is our past..

Because for certain people theories resonates normality, even though many present and definitely former theoreticians are anything but normal compared to the rest of the world---lol

Even though I am forever tainted with the paranormal, I don’t need to associate everything with it, even though its all one and the same with what people call reality----nevertheless, those humans with credentials and reside at the top of the food chain did not get there by telling all their dirty little secrets in public as I so openly do---yet many of them know the reality of ET as much if not more than I do, and get clued in to things the rest of society is locked out of.

And who can blame them? Look what I put up with for spilling a few of the beans---

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
And who can blame them? Look what I put up with for spilling a few of the beans---

Pardon me but.....what do you 'put up with'? Aren't you voluntarily coming here and creating these posts? Has it escaped your notice that any real critical review of your claims are over?

And, you haven't answered the previous question. Why a theory? Just ask "Milton, God of the Galaxy" how it happens.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hey sleeper, just for the record, im not knockin ya or trying to give you a hard time, it was a serious question.
I am not about to get into the politics of whether your stories are true or not because at the very least I do find them interesting.
So, in case ive missed you saying it before, Id really like to know what "Milton" has to say about the creation of our solar system

Because for certain people theories resonates normality, even though many present and definitely former theoreticians are anything but normal compared to the rest of the world---lol

Even though I am forever tainted with the paranormal, I don’t need to associate everything with it, even though its all one and the same with what people call reality----nevertheless, those humans with credentials and reside at the top of the food chain did not get there by telling all their dirty little secrets in public as I so openly do---yet many of them know the reality of ET as much if not more than I do, and get clued in to things the rest of society is locked out of.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Why a theory? Just ask "Milton, God of the Galaxy" how it happens.

That’s a snide remark about the “God of the Galaxy” don’t you think?----

Milton is sensitive and takes his position seriously and he doesn’t wish to come off looking foolish to us mere humans, therefore he is selective with his answers----I keep telling him that some humans are temperamental and don’t take well to restrained responses---apparently he can be temperamental too, and withheld a response---

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Hey sleeper, just for the record, im not knockin ya or trying to give you a hard time, it was a serious question.

I didn’t think you were knocking me

I am not about to get into the politics of whether your stories are true or not because at the very least I do find them interesting.
So, in case ive missed you saying it before, Id really like to know what "Milton" has to say about the creation of our solar system

Well I can’t answer that without appearing foolish to the scientific community, after all, I do a have a reputation you know---

Besides, can't I have a theory, a toy to play with?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I didn’t think you were knocking me

Well I can’t answer that without appearing foolish to the scientific community, after all, I do a have a reputation you know---

If you are worried about appearing foolish to the scientific community, why did you start this thread in the first place? As myself and many others have asked before, what empirical data have you collected to support your hypothesis (as we learned from previous posts that theories are hypotheses that have a large amount of data show that they are correct)? If you have some, the scientific community will definately think of you in a better light. I know I certainly will and would be happy to spread your ideas to persuade others if you could just give us a little bit of proof.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapaHomer

If you are worried about appearing foolish to the scientific community, why did you start this thread in the first place?

I’m not concerned about that, I was being sarcastic---

As myself and many others have asked before, what empirical data have you collected to support your hypothesis (as we learned from previous posts that theories are hypotheses that have a large amount of data show that they are correct)?

No doubt that I can sit down and write a thousand page thesis which would state the same thing I wrote in my one page---

If you have some, the scientific community will definately think of you in a better light. I know I certainly will and would be happy to spread your ideas to persuade others if you could just give us a little bit of proof.

I may expound more on it but whether I post that here I haven’t yet decided, after all this thread was put in skunkworks because the powers believed my theory to be poppycock. Perhaps I will clarify my ideas more, add in a bunch of fluff material to give it weight, literally---lol---and submit it to scientific or other publications

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
As soon as you get all the data together, send me a u2u. If you choose publish somewhere else, send me a link, I'd be happy to read it.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
IS THE SUN JUST PREGNANT OR IN LABOR? WHEN YOU SAID BIRTH IN THE NEAR FUTURE WAS THAT OUR LIFETIME OR 10,000 YEARS FROM NOW? IM SURE THE PUBLIC WILL HERE NOTHING ABOUT THIS...TOO MANY EGOS AT STAKE.

AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INFORMATION....

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Intresting theory Sleeper! However, I can think of something that you failed to account for in your theory:

Some planets are solid, while others are gas!

Now, as we know, the sun is a ball of gas undergoing nuclear fusion. All of the smaller planets are solid, while the large ones like Jupiter and Saturn are made of gas.

Can you explaine how and why a huge ball of Hydrogen and Helium (Read the Sun) is spitting out solid planets?

No offense, but your theory needs work!

Tim

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I would like to add another piece to this puzzle.

How many of you have ever heard of Neal Adams?

His theory is that planets such as earth, the moon, mars, and others
are constantly growing and even that at one point (pangea) the entire planet earth was much smaller and was one connected landmass without an ocean. In his videos on You Tube he explains how the pieces of techtonic plates all fit together, and the no subduction has taken place....only the expansion on the mantle thus creating the rifts between continents.

So if the planets are always growing... that would explain why mercury is so small and jupiter is so big.

My 2 cents on the solid planet vs. giant gas planet is that at the core of each planet is a mini sun... at one point the sun will go super nova and expand to 10x its current size. Maybe each core (minisun) has the same life cycle and one day Earths core will go supernova and will look like jupiter and saturn. This also explains why juperiter and saturn have so many moons and saturn has rings...because at the supernova the crust and mantle where exploded into its orbit.

Check out Neal Adams on You Tube!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
WHEN YOU SAID BIRTH IN THE NEAR FUTURE WAS THAT OUR LIFETIME OR 10,000 YEARS FROM NOW?....

My guess would be at the end of the 5th sun which according to mayans was in 2012...which also corresponds with an Equinox like none other when all of the planets will be in allignment!!! With all of the planets alligned it would allow for the outward gravitational push of the other planets into new further orbits around the sun.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
My guess would be at the end of the 5th sun which according to mayans was in 2012...

What do you mean WAS? In case you haven't looked at your calendar lately we're Only in 2007.

Are you referring to the Mayan calnder or the one we use today?

Tim

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
IS THE SUN JUST PREGNANT OR IN LABOR? WHEN YOU SAID BIRTH IN THE NEAR FUTURE WAS THAT OUR LIFETIME OR 10,000 YEARS FROM NOW? IM SURE THE PUBLIC WILL HERE NOTHING ABOUT THIS...TOO MANY EGOS AT STAKE.

AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL YOUR INFORMATION....

It was quite a shock when people had to adjust to the fact that the sun hadn’t moved since Joshua commanded it to stand still 2500 years ago, and now the earth moves around the sun---lol

Sorry just had to throw that in there---

Even if a new planet was born yesterday until they figure out how to explain it nothing much would come of it, and unless the birth was captured on video who would believe it?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
Intresting theory Sleeper! However, I can think of something that you failed to account for in your theory:

Some planets are solid, while others are gas!

On a molecular level there in no such thing as solid---some are more gassy than others yes.

Now, as we know, the sun is a ball of gas undergoing nuclear fusion. All of the smaller planets are solid, while the large ones like Jupiter and Saturn are made of gas.

Can you explaine how and why a huge ball of Hydrogen and Helium (Read the Sun) is spitting out solid planets?

The sun makes of up between 97 to 98 % of all the mass in the solar system meaning that all the elements that make up the planets, moons, meteors, comments etc, are also in the sun via trace elements in one form or another.

A planet the size of Mercury would be considered a fraction of trace elements and would be nothing of any significance to be burped out by something as massive as the sun. However, the new planet might be much smaller than Mercury.

No offense, but your theory needs work!

Tim

No argument there

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Always a joy to read your post Sleeper.

So the sun may have twins? I hope not, because that will bump us out even farther then one planet would.
Maybe the sun is slowly trying to rid the solar system of man. Women are from Venus and men from Mars?
Well Mars is on it's way out and Venus will take over Earth's spot, Earth is taking Mars spot. Venus wins and men are doomed!

Thanks for the thoughts and theories Sleeper.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Always a joy to read your post Sleeper.

So the sun may have twins? I hope not, because that will bump us out even farther then one planet would.

Thanks Solarskye,

In due time we get bumped, things move very slowly around here---lol

Maybe the sun is slowly trying to rid the solar system of man. Women are from Venus and men from Mars?

There has been a trend in that direction especially in political circles around the world so why not the solar system too?---lol, Mars with its two gods of war Phobos and Deimos on the way out, and Venus a virgin, with no moons to tag along---yet, and unknown temperament, on the way in

Well Mars is on it's way out and Venus will take over Earth's spot, Earth is taking Mars spot. Venus wins and men are doomed!

Thanks for the thoughts and theories Sleeper.

Doomed, not likely, women are the best thing that happened to us men

[edit on 25-4-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
There has been a lot of activity with the sun of late.

I'm reading about these huge, what I think they're calling "Coronal Ejections", and other bizarre activity, like craft flying around and into the sun.

What are your thoughts with regard to these photos of craft around the sun?

Do you think these craft are involved in this process, observing, or gathering something from the sun?

It looks like some are shooting lasers(?).

Here are some pics of the craft. I think these are from NASA's own imaging.

By SolarSkye

-----

I don't agree with Sleepers theory on the sun creating new planets.

But this other that On The Deck mentioned is interesting. These crafts may be storing energy from the Sun.

And these shooting lasers I don't think is a good thing unless its a defense against runaway asteroids or comets that threaten the planet.

Can any one confirm if these are US property.

-----

lol cute

SolarSkye Don't worry, I believe men will not be wiped out by Venus. If that happens women will be wiped out too.

[edit on 4/25/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i dont want to witness this birth,i dont think i will survive it

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join