It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sun is pregnant!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
After looking at alot of the pictures from 1997 I refuse to agree with you based on the low resolution of the pictures and pixel quality which jst leaves everything to the imagination and nothing really concrete.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Funny theory, but I don't buy it.

I don't see how a star can be "pregnant", and how these planets would form inside the star would defy gravity, them exiting the star would also defy gravity. And all the planets moving exactly 1 orbit away also defies physics.

The Earth moving to Mars orbit would also make all life go extinct and Earth would turn into a dead planet.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

I don't see how a star can be "pregnant", and how these planets would form inside the star would defy gravity, them exiting the star would also defy gravity. And all the planets moving exactly 1 orbit away also defies physics.

The Earth moving to Mars orbit would also make all life go extinct and Earth would turn into a dead planet.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by DarkSide]

The sun can be "pregnant" if you look at it from an Electric Universe perspective.

Don 't forget, defying physics isn't not that hard. There is much that is not explained, and you cannot defy physics until you can explain physics.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It’s not for sale---lol

The gravitational force of the sun is countered by the thrust of the solar wind but that’s not how the planets are ejected, they are burped out

A new planet will not bump other planets out of their orbits; all planets are in constant motion, moving slowly outward away from the sun like a ripple in a lake. This orbit will elongate by the gravitational forces of other planets as each swim across the solar system

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

they are burped out

How?

A new planet will not bump other planets out of their orbits; all planets are in constant motion, moving slowly outward away from the sun like a ripple in a lake. This orbit will elongate by the gravitational forces of other planets as each swim across the solar system

Why are the outermost planets gaseous and the innermost telluric? Are the telluric and gas planets from....hmmm...different fathers?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

they are burped out

How?

A new planet the size of Mercury or smaller would be nothing more than a residue of matter the equivalent of a dust particle on a human, pushed off by solar thrust and kept in motion by solar winds, the beginning of a long journey that will end at the periphery----the planetary graveyard whence everything gets recycled back into the solar system as moons, asteroids, comets, space dust and junk.

Why are the outermost planets gaseous and the innermost telluric? Are the telluric and gas planets from....hmmm...different fathers?

Most of this has been explained in the thread but what the heck, the outer planets get gassy because they are lactose intolerant---ok, not funny, how about maybe they go supernova like---as one poster pointed out.

As planets move further from the sun perhaps the gravitational slack on them creates a rapid breakdown in chemical composition while they also become recipients of more solar debris, sucking up billions of tons of dust, asteroids, comets and moon sized rocks like giant vacuum cleaners

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
And this is why most theories never get very far. i see alot of people making jokes about the sun producing a planet. Is it so far fetched ? I dont think so.

So if the planets are expanding outward than wouldnt it be possible that the sun could 'pop' out another. i couldnt tell you one way or another, but i can tell you making jokes about it wont help. This is supposed to be a serious discussion
Look how many people laughed at the idea the earth was round. And all they had to do is look at the moon and see that it was round. it was right in front of them and they couldnt see the truth. And when people say 'that defies the laws of physics' i would ask them, do you know how the laws of physics in space work? prob not.

following mainstream science is not always the best way to get answers. In a hundred years from now im sure they will be saying 'Man they didnt know anything back then' Remember its only been around fifty years since we have been in space exploration.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm laughing at it because there's absolutely no evidence or any reason to believe this. Not even enough to take it seriously.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
[

Originally posted by Johnmike

You also didn't answer Johnmike's question. How would the planet get into orbit? How much energy would it take to force out an object with a decent sized mass, say comparable to Mercury, into a circular orbit around the Sun? I would imagine that it would have to shoot the thing out fairly hard, so that it just doesn't fall back into the Sun itself.

What about the present theory that our moon was produced by our own earth?
caused by a huge comet hitting the earth while it was in a molten stage. Dont u think that if that happened on the sun that they may happen also. and considering the size of the sun i would say that it could produce a planet in the same aspect the earth produced our moon. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

First of all I want to thank you for great posts at ATS and your great blog.

Lately I am very interested in the birth/history of planets etc and I came across the theory that the earth is growing. have you heard of it?

Dr. Neal Adams has some videos explaining his theory here is the link:

Earth Theory

Even more interesting is he also has a video explaining his theory for the Moon and even for Mars!

Moon here:

Moon Theory

Mars here:

MARS Theory

I hope you have the time to watch them 15 minutes would be enough.
After I watch them I immediately saw a link with your theory about the sum burping out planets when they're small. I also believe earthquakes are the tools for the planet itself to grow larger it's also proven that there are every year more and stronger earthquakes. What do you think about it?
If you could study this and continue posting and your "Sun is pregnant” thread I would be very happy!
If you believe this theory you automatically also have to believe that the earth is hollow. With hollow earth I don't mean about some lost tribes of Israel who still wander somewhere below our feet but about an earth that is semi hollow because it's growing larger in size due to volcanic activity thus leaving giant caves, holes etc.

What are you thoughts on this or anyone elses?

Nando out!

[edit on 30-7-2007 by PPLwakeUP]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Interesting theory.. It makes you wonder if venus could one day be like earth and on the other side of that.. mars was once like earth. Earth is headed towards the stage that Mars is at.

Almost as if every planet could be the same but at a different stage.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hi all

Sorry new to this site and I can't get the embedded player to show the shows I lined.
So here they are :
Dr. Neal Adams has some videos explaining his theory here is the link:

video.google.com...

Even more interesting is he also has a video explaining his theory for the Moon and even for Mars!
Moon here:
video.google.com...

Mars here:
video.google.com...

Nando out!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
Hello Sleeper,

First of all I want to thank you for great posts at ATS and your great blog.

Lately I am very interested in the birth/history of planets etc and I came across the theory that the earth is growing. have you heard of it?

Hi PPL,

I have and I agree for other reasons too because all bodies grow from the shear amount of dust and other space debris that falls on earth, the moon, and all the other planets and moons in the solar system---every single day.

If you believe this theory you automatically also have to believe that the earth is hollow. With hollow earth I don't mean about some lost tribes of Israel who still wander somewhere below our feet but about an earth that is semi hollow because it's growing larger in size due to volcanic activity thus leaving giant caves, holes etc.

There certainly are vast pockets and caverns beneath the surface from geological conditions as you mentioned as well as manmade from mineral, gas and oil extraction
Not to mention other activity.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Did you watch the shows ?
I did fixed the links they work now.

As you say the planets collect space dust, debris over the billions of years but that is on the surface of earth. In case of the theory of Neal Adams the earth more or less inflates itself with the volcanos as it's tool to do so.

In your theory how do you think the planets grow? From the outside or from the inside?

And if it's from the inside what causes it?

Nando out!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPLwakeUP
Hello Sleeper,

Did you watch the shows ?
I did fixed the links they work now.

Hi PPL,

Sure did, interesting stuff

As you say the planets collect space dust, debris over the billions of years but that is on the surface of earth. In case of the theory of Neal Adams the earth more or less inflates itself with the volcanos as it's tool to do so.

As thousands of tons of dust and debris from space accumulate on the surface the pressure builds and pushes each new layer further down over the millennium. Eventually those top layers hit the magma below the crust and are recycled back up to the surface via volcanic activity----the earth is a machine and that’s how it grows.
That doesn’t explain the growth of a moon without active volcanoes---something else is at play

In your theory how do you think the planets grow? From the outside or from the inside?

Both, they absorb material from space as well as tons of solar energy---all this mass adds up---the increase in mass builds pressure in the interior and the planet swells.

And if it's from the inside what causes it?

A little like an atom, we split atoms by feeding them neutrons until they burst at the seams.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969
And this is why most theories never get very far. i see alot of people making jokes about the sun producing a planet. Is it so far fetched ? I dont think so.

This is not a theory. A theory needs some sort of empirical basis. Any sort of observation, measurement or sample. This is a guy with an idea, and a very interesting idea. But it is not a scientific theory.

Look how many people laughed at the idea the earth was round. And all they had to do is look at the moon and see that it was round. it was right in front of them and they couldnt see the truth. And when people say 'that defies the laws of physics' i would ask them, do you know how the laws of physics in space work? prob not.

following mainstream science is not always the best way to get answers. In a hundred years from now im sure they will be saying 'Man they didnt know anything back then' Remember its only been around fifty years since we have been in space exploration.

You've got it backwards. People that believed the earth was flat did no research and jsut ahd ideas. It's the people that looked at it from a scientific perspective that figured out long ago the earth had to be round.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hi all,

Here another vid from Neal Adam.

Expanding Earth Theory - Forming of Mountains

Here you can find all the small vids he made demostrating his theory.
I think it's incredible why is it so hard to believe for mainstream science.
Even NASA agrees that on mars there is spreading instead of sunduction!
So why would it be different for rest of solar systems?

nealadams.com...
Please all of you that have big doubts about sleepers theory and about neal adams check all his vids and then please leave a message here so we can discuss this.

Planet growing and continents recurving FTW!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Great videos

Anyone that believe the theories presented in the lacking educational system is founded on fact need to step back and realize those are not tested on anything sound. Anyone can make a claim, and back it up with more claims ... but in essence ... they are only educated guesses based on things that we know only from this planet from written history and a few probes in the last century.

I will not close my mind to an intelligent theory just because it doesn't fit in with mainstream science. To me, that is the purest form of ignorance. Am I suppose to believe someone's proofs? Why? Have we traveled the solar system personally? the galaxy? how about even one billionth of one percent of the universe? NO. Unless you are telling me that these so-called theories of 'paid' scientists are from e.t. that have studied across vast regions of space for millenia, it is all a dog and pony show.

I believe this guy's theory on the earth expanding ... not because of the video alone, because I have already thought of that myself ... I have noticed playing with maps and later google earth how all the continents fit together from all sides.

If you want to take textbooks for truth, and 'paid' scientists ... read one of the links further back, it says, the surface of the sun is made of of iron and iron alloys ... so ... what is such a hard stretch that occasionally, the sun goes through a dormant stage, builds up a massive amount of energy, and emits a piece of dust (a planet our size amounts to not much more), and it is ejected with enough energy to enter over time a sustainable orbit. It is not impossible.

I don't believe that the planets would 'jump' to the next line, but I think the forces at work pushing them may not be in our current realm of understanding and ability.

We 'discover' new things all the time that were the ideas of madmen not long prior. Dark matter, black holes, wormholes, quarks ... each new step we are dumbfounded by the discoveries and so-called impossibilities we find to be reality. To dismiss anything but a complete fallacy (like the things going up example) is a dis-service to yourself and the true nature of scientific discovery.

Tell someone 150 years ago about splitting an atom, to produce electricity, to light your home 24 hours a day, automatic dish and clothes washers and dryers, vehicles that propel you 100 mph safely across continents within days, airplanes that can fly you around the world in a matter of hours, people walking on the moon and planting flags, the earth surrounded by thousands of satellites that permit people to instantly communicate with someone 12,000 miles away, and 99% of the things of our current day we take advantage of and you would be put away and the door welded shut ... because all of it was not even scientific twinkles of the eye to most people back then.

Open your minds, or submit to your ignorance. You don't have to believe his theory is true to understand what he is saying, debate in a civil manner, or go about your business elsewhere. Simple as that. Be nice or go away. Differing opinions I am sure Sleeper welcomes, it is the sarcasm and sadist prudes that we need a whole lot less of here on ATS ... or I will be searching for a community that can involve themselves in intellectual banter without the insults an hatred. It seems that any time someone has a interesting thought, opinion, idea, theory, or just wants to express them self, they are reamed and wish they never came to this site ... I don't think that is what the founders had in mind. It has gotten worse lately, that is for certain. Mods ... are you choosing sides? or being benevolent and independent? Are your minds open or closed to the infinite possibilities that IS reality? Maybe you hating people should watch Discovery and Science channel sometimes ... they have spoken of cloaking, time machines, alternate universes, and many other things that would be refuted here.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
you are totally wrong... the accepted model has the sun's role as only providing the gravity to hold the various bits of rock and dust and ice in a general orbit; its actually their own gravitional fields that attract them to each other and either pull them apart again or hold them together.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join