It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapruder frames show driver killed JFK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This is Powerful, and not for the faint of heart:

Well my friends, that single bullet did not kill President
Kennedy, nor did any other sniper's bullet. In fact, technical
analysis of the famous Zapruder and associated films done
secretly for me reveals the President was murdered by means that
were far more reliable than even the best sharpshooters.

Before I tell you what did happen, based on my own
information, let me review several facts which to my knowledge
have until now never been explained satisfactorily. These facts
are gruesome, but they have to be observed and analyzed
objectively if the truth is to be known:

Fact: Before the fatal shot, President Kennedy had already been
hit from behind by a shot which had caused him to lean slightly
forward and face downward.

Fact: He was then killed by a shot that literally blew the upper
rear portion of his head off. Several square inches of skull
were blown away.

Fact: This fatal shot snapped his head and body violently
backward and somewhat upward in his seat.

Fact: Debris from President Kennedy's head exploded to the rear,
landing all over the left rear deck of the open top limousine.
Kennedy was sitting in the right rear seat.

Fact: At the instant of the fatal shot the Zapruder film shows
what appears to be a rush of something--a blast of some sort into
Kennedy's face from downward and in front of him from a position
within the car. This has never been commented upon, to my
knowledge, by TV commentators when the Zapruder film has been
telecast. But watch for this blast from within the car. It's
there.

Fact: The Presidential limousine in which the assassination
occurred was dismantled and destroyed within 48 hours. This was
a grossly illegal destruction of material evidence.

Fact: Pathologists and researchers, who have recently been
admitted to the National Archives, report that the remains of
President Kennedy's brain, another crucial piece of evidence, is
strangely missing, misplaced, gone!

Here now is my conclusion based on these facts, plus technical
opinions which have been provided to me confidentially. I
challenge the United States government to prove me wrong.

The Conspirators left nothing to chance or the vagaries of
marksmanship. President Kennedy was killed by device--mounted
inside the limousine and fired at him from point blank range.
The murder weapon was, of course, hidden, mounted inside the seat
upholstery in front of the President.

Based on the appearance of the blast in the Zapruder film,
it's possible that the murder weapon was essentially an extremely
sawed off shotgun, hidden in the seat upholstery ahead of him.
But it appears much more likely that the blast was produced by
what is known as a shaped charge in a special mounting. A shaped
charge is a specially configurated explosive device which
essentially produces a focused explosion--that is, an explosion
that mostly aims in one direction instead of going in all
directions like a stick of dynamite. A shaped charge is what
enables a bazooka to blast a Sherman Tank out of action and
shaped charges come in many sizes including some small enough to
have been hidden easily in the Kennedy limousine.

An advantage of the shaped charge, from the Conspirators' view
point, is that contrary to a gun or shotgun it would not produce
a bullet or buckshot which might be found by someone in the
vicinity and cause undesirable questions to be asked. The only
problem with the shaped charge would be its noise. Such a bang
would tend to attract the attention of others in the car.
However, the Conspirators knew that Jackie Kennedy would be too
distraught and preoccupied with Jack himself after the blast to
have such details register, and the driver of the car would also
be preoccupied with the urge of business of trying to maneuver
out of the ambush. But that still left Governor John Connally,
riding in the front seat ahead of the President. The sound of
the shaped charge could be expected to attract his attention,
even if it was muffled and partially lost in the confusion of
gunshots from snipers.

The possibility existed that Connally alone might be able to
detect that some sort of device had been fired just behind him
inside the car. Therefore John Connally was a specific target in
the ambush along with Kennedy. He was not, as has often been
supposed, merely the victim of a stray bullet, much less the
victim of a bullet that had first struck Kennedy as alleged by
the Warren Commission. Connally was potentially the single most
dangerous witness to the assassination. So, it was imperative
that he be incapacitated or killed outright. It did not really
matter whether Connally was killed or just seriously injured, so
long as his ability to observe events clearly was ruined. This
they, of course, accomplished.

Thus multiple sharpshooters were firing at the motorcade for
several purposes as it passed through Dealey Plaza. First they
were to create an ambush environment--a distraction so that the
murder blast from within the car would not be recognized for what
it was. Second they were to shoot Governor Connally. Merely as
a third priority they were also to hit the President with a shot
or two just as insurance against any possible malfunction of the
murder device mounted in the car. Vice President Lyndon Johnson
was not a target at all.

Once it is recognized that the murder blast came from within
the car from a position of firing slightly upward into Kennedy's
face, all the contorted and forced explanations you have heard up
to now about a lot of things cease to be necessary. The
bazooka-like blast very naturally threw him violently backward,
inflicted the incredibly massive head wounds that killed him and
threw debris all over the rear deck of the car. Furthermore, it
is now all too clear why the Conspirators would have wanted such
an elaborately rigged car destroyed quickly afterwards--something
which could scarcely have been done, by the way, without orders
or at least approval from the new President Lyndon Johnson. It
is also obvious why Kennedy's preserved brain has been spirited
away from the National Archives. One look at the wounds
inflicted by the murder weapon in the car would cause all of the
conclusions of the Warren Commission to be thrown in the garbage
bin--exactly where they belong.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
A shape charge, huh? Now I've heard everything. There's only a couple of problems with this wacky theory:

1) A shape charge explodes with a very visible tongue of flame, not seen on the film.

2) A shape charge would not have blown any debris away from the head--it simply would have disintegrated anything in its way, turning the target into a super hot gas.

3) Reporters got a look into the inside of the limo after seeing it parked at the entrance to Parkland; none noticed any damage to the seat in front of JFK.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Bystanders would of seen the flash.....
Would he of been SEARCHED afterwards?
Wouldnt the secret service of released info that the DRIVER shot kennedy?
why blame oswald, when you 'know' who did it ?

Its not like it was a conspiracy to get oswald because of who he is.........

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by Badge01

It was William Cooper who first proposed this and he had a third or fourth generation copy of the film. .

I gave Bill Cooper that copy of "Dallas Revisted" and I got it from Lars Hansson who narrated the film for the guy who produced it. I can't remember that guys name, I think he lived in Santa Barbara. Lars came to me for money to research the project on whether or not Greer shot JFK.

I've spent a lot of time watching that film and researching the JFK assassination. I have all the books published on it.

If you want the bottom line, best researched, most comprehensive analysis of the JFK assassination including bottom line who did and why you need to read Final Judgment by Michael Collins Piper. It is long, 642 pages with a 6 page index.

I took my copy to my cabin in the mountains for 3 days to read it uninterrupted and undisturbed because I wanted to see if this really was the 'Final Judgement'. In my opinion Piper answers every single question of every single theory about the assassination I have ever heard. He does it thoroughly and logically. Who did it is intriguing. Pipers book was originally published in 1994 well before 911. But the conclusions will lead you right up to September 11, 2001 and who I think was ultimately responsible.

[edit on 13-3-2007 by johnlear]

Hi John,

I'm aware of the Cooper-Lars Hansson connection on that film. At the time, 1980s, I blamed them for perpetuating this 'driver myth', but now, looking at the Lancer page I can see why they thought that. Truth is, that even with better copies the driver's arm is aligned with the window ledge in such a way as to give an optical illusion of movement from his left shoulder. I'm glad we put that idea to bed. I'll tell you for the longest time, I personally pondered the idea that there was some sort of gun embedded in the car, maybe even behind JFK's seat, hitting him in the back. The angle of the shot there, covered up by the ruler with a fake hole adjacent, first seen in the Ida Dox sketches, just seems too low to have cleared the car when you match it up with JFK's shirt.

(discerning readers will ask 'who measures a small hole by placing the straight edge or ruler one inch away from the hole, and not up next to the hole to align the 1/8th inch marks with the edges of the hole? The ruler is obviously being used to cover up something to the left of the hole is the only explanation; per David Lifton.)
=====

Interestingly, I first heard about you from Jim Speiser, the sysop of the CIS Paranormal forum and a top dog of ParaNet on FIDO. (that's a blast from the past, eh?
). When he first posted the Krill files and it went on from there with the posting of the text from the MJ-12 stuff that Jim typed in with a text editor. I did the analysis of the verbiage and misspellings in the actual document (misspelled 'liaison' as 'liason', used the word 'media' to refer to the press, an uncommon usage, and several other things) as soon as I could get a photocopy....

Glad to see you here, by the way more than 20 years later!

I am aware of the allegations that Piper puts forward and there is some real meat on those bones, despite him being labeled anti-Semite by a lot of folks.

On a sightly different angle, what do you think, generally, on the Skull&Bones and Zapata Oil connection?

It's all some pretty wild stuff and quite compelling.

Thanks for dropping by the thread!

Best,
-B
PS, I wonder if Speiser is still around. Last time I heard, ten years ago, he had dropped out of the UFO/alien/Paranormal scene and ParaNet and CIS in the late 80s early 90s. Remember "Project Mask"?

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

Glad to see you here, by the way more than 20 years later!

I am aware of the allegations that Piper puts forward and there is some real meat on those bones, despite him being labeled anti-Semite by a lot of folks.

On a sightly different angle, what do you think, generally, on the Skull&Bones and Zapata Oil connection?

It's all some pretty wild stuff and quite compelling.

Thanks for dropping by the thread!

Best,
-B
PS, I wonder if Speiser is still around. Last time I heard, ten years ago, he had dropped out of the UFO/alien/Paranormal scene and ParaNet and CIS in the late 80s early 90s. Remember "Project Mask"?

Thanks for the post Badge01. Wow! Lots of memories. Yep, Paranet and Jim Speiser were the first place I posted.

I don't know that much about Skull & Bones or Zapata, other than what everybody else knows.

I do think that Halliburtons move to Dubai means that we will never, ever, under any circumstances leave Iraq. Not for a minute, not for a hour, not for a week, or month or year. Yes, there may be a token withdrawal. But we will be in Iraq until the end of time. I already knew of the huge infrastructure being built there, new huge complexes and airports.

Don't know what happened to Speiser.

Anyway, all the best and nice to see you again!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
When Ian Flemming first wrote his books they were a warning to the people of the earth of the things the shadow government really has behind the scenes; the things that are absolutely available to the military, as well as science! Not too long ago, as I read somewhere just the other night, a group of SR-71 pilots got together to talk about old times, and records they had set with the plane itself. Their conclusion was that, Wow, isn't wonderful that we still hold the world speed record for any craft in the air today. That's also like telling me friends that we never went to the moon after the missions ended with the last Apollo mission; when unbeknownst to the masses of the American people, the real launching site was Diego Garcia out in the Indian Ocean!

Yes, I know, my point!

My point is this: The powers to be are more sophisticated than you think, and technology far superior to what you seen with you eyes and hear with your ears today. David Beter didn't tell you exactly what it was that shot Kennedy, just that it was like a small sawed off shot gun, or charge. It was probably more sophisticated than that. If we can make whole ships invisible today, and we can, than they in 1963 could of at least had a gun come from somewhere below his feet, perform and action, and then return to its compartment again. Think big friends, they did!!! If a magician can create an illusion, and they of evil mind can make the majority of the American people think that the Twin Towers came down by any other means but a controlled demolition, then this job here is a piece of cake!

The is a computer simulation of the film that shows the blast, but I just can't find it on the web again. I believe the blast is there from my investigation of the facts; but I am sure you of free mind will form your own conclusions. The David Beter letters, 80 hrs. worth, tell the true story of what is happening behind the scenes in our world today. After he died around the early part of the 80's the letters stopped; so who knows how far things are today.

Good hunting Gentlemen,
Rheem21

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
OK, I get it now. The name of the assassin was.... Bond... James Bond.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This was postulated in an earlier post and no one from the "driver did it" camp has acknowledged it:

You say that you can "clearly see" the driver whip around, pop a cap in the president and whip back around to continue driving. The evidence being, roughly, 5 frames of film which "show" this action. Where then, in ANY of the frames noted (either the 5 frames of specific shooting or elsewhere in the frames called to our attention at the onset of this thread) is there a muzzle blast OR for that matter any blast coming from inside the vehicle?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Stop it. You're being too logical.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Since I was the one that posted this, it is up to me to defend my position without animosity towards anyone that posts derisive or instigatory comments. What I believe should be of no consequence to the vast majority of people that would like to find the truth.

I'm sure that anyone of intellect can understand that the integrity of the Zapruder film is at best suspect. There is no way that there would be any kind of proof positive reflected in the aforementioned video, otherwise it wouldn't have been made public.

The reason I tend to lean toward what I believe has got nothing to do with individual frames, it is because of the timing. Look at it in context and the timing of the frames I mentioned.

I am well aware of techniques in video manipulation, that is why the timeline of the events is important.

I welcome and appreciate debate and constructive commentary(like Badge01, Smack, and others), that's what this post is all about.

I asked John Lear for his opinion on this and he was gracious enough to post his comment, which I appreciate, and his knowledgeable input tells me that this issue is important still.

Maybe I shouldn't of said "clearly showed" etc., that was strictly my opinion
and I am open to any theory that makes sense, and what I've espoused makes sense to me. Anyone that has posted any disagreeing statements I would love to hear what your theory is. I don't believe that I am in a "camp" as was suggested by someone, I speak for myself. Thanks to all that HAVE posted intelligent comments.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Jblaze,

I can not respond at all to the negative of what you just said; even though I believe my last two posts above to be true also.

The driver may very well be one of the shooters; because of the timing you speak of, for that makes perfect sense; and in this light. We are not only dealing with individuals who knew this film existed and probably tampered with it as they did with the pic of Oswald holding that rifle, which was proved to be a fake. But we are dealing with men who are masterminds at deceit and manipulation, every move of the situation being thought out. They could of taken a few frames out in the sequence with the driver.

It's that we as average citizen's feel somewhat powerless in these events and wish we had all the loose ends in our lap. Another piece of information I was told years ago in a public library, where incidently, I was minding my own business. It was a quiet moment and all of a sudden two individuals came up from behind me with a both they all but violently placed in front of me on the table I was sitting at at the moment. I neither invited them, and probably would of turned down their invitation; but since it was such a sudden thing I let them tell their little story.

Well, they told of a man named Saul shown in the book that was sent to aide in the shooting, and they said the rifle was hid in his pants inside his trench coat. He was to be posted in the exact window where Oswald was said to have done the shooting. In that window, in this book, (don't remember the Book's name) you can see in the film of that window a barrel extending during the shooting and then retracting. He said this Saul with his gun blue steel, was a trained killer.

He also pointed out a man in the bushes near one of the building who is holding a rifle. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. So you see, there is a lot to this picture and many pieces still to be placed together to make the whole. I never seen these two gentlemen again.

As for the James Bond comment above, I would expect nothing less. We do have far more sophisticated things today than you can possibly imagine and pray to God they are not used outright on the general public!

Rheem21

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
Regardless of who fired the shot, he was killed because he became a threat to the shadow Government.

Only in respect that he insisted on inspecting Dimona. But yes, since the 'shadow government' was and is mainly Israeli, he was a threat.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

But yes, since the 'shadow government' was and is mainly Israeli

Out of curiousity, who was the shadow government before Israel existed or was there no shadow government prior to that time?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Out of curiousity, who was the shadow government before Israel existed or was there no shadow government prior to that time?

Shadow governments exist in every society. As Benjamin Disraeli once noted: The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Shadow governments exist in every society. As Benjamin Disraeli once noted: The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.

Right, so, who was in control before Israel existed and how did Israel manage to overthrow the old shadow government?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The Rothschild dynasty, in conjunction with the Illuminati, is the source of many of the worlds wows; for the French Rothschild helped establish the present State of Israel, even to purchasing the land upon which it stands.

The Rockerfellers of the United States are part and parsel to the Rothschilds in that they are both international Bankers, or lending institutions.

Kenndy rocked their boats, Kenndy died.

Rheem21

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rheem21

Fact: The Presidential limousine in which the assassination
occurred was dismantled and destroyed within 48 hours. This was
a grossly illegal destruction of material evidence.

did the steel from the limo go to china by any chance ?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
(hi everybody this is my first post so forgive me if i've missed something)
I find it kind of odd the the passenger (the man next to the driver) never turned around. (at least not in the frames i've viewed)I would think that once heard the gunshots he would have at least glanced behind him to see if the president is ok. I do see him lean froward in a couple of frames as if he is ducking but thats all. Pls correct me if im wrong

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpliedChaos
(hi everybody this is my first post so forgive me if i've missed something)
I find it kind of odd the the passenger (the man next to the driver) never turned around. (at least not in the frames i've viewed)I would think that once heard the gunshots he would have at least glanced behind him to see if the president is ok. I do see him lean froward in a couple of frames as if he is ducking but thats all. Pls correct me if im wrong

Earlier in the frames you'll see he did turn around (after the shot to JFK's throat) but then he appears to just stare straight forward for the remainder even though John Connelly is right behind him in some serious pain and JFK's head has just been blown apart.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by u4itornot
Look at frame 318 and look at the arm of the driver extended into the air
with a gun in his hand. It looks like he had just fired the shot as Kennedy
takes a shot at the eame time. I used a magnifying glass and it really does look like a gun in his hand.
www.assassinationresearch.com...

[edit on 9-3-2007 by u4itornot]

Frame 13 is much clearer!

www.assassinationresearch.com...

It looks definitely it was the driver!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join