It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapruder frames show driver killed JFK

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
If he really shot the president, would that not have been seen by the people watching the motorcase? Would not his wife have said something? Would the governor in the car also have said something?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
JBLAZE
You used the word "clearly"
This film has never been clear
Nothing in this film can be seen "clearly"
That even may exist in the film but it has been been seen clearly
no way

galbittencourt.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

funny.. last week the thread said.. his wife shot him.. lol... now its the driver... next week it will be mr green in the library...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
...I have observed this thread many times on ATS... But I never thought

too much of it... After reviewing it.... I believe it is (subjectively) possible

that the driver was ,(at least )one of the shooters that day...!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmokatt7

I was convinced that Jackie had done it.. now Im thinking the driver did it.. but even before that I was convinced LBJ did it.. but again.. I was sure Fidel Castro had him done in.. but the mafia wanted him too.. so Im thinking they did it.. of course oswald did have a gun.. and he ran and killed a cop to try and get away.. then there was that person behind that grassy knoll that no one could find.. im thinking he had a hand in it.. how many times was he shot anyhow??? 8 or 9 times??? well.. then there was the russian spies that were all over the place at the time... they hated Kennedy.. ohh.. and so did Hollywood for messing around with Marilyn Monroe.. blah.. blah.. blah..blahhhhhh..

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Perhaps Oswald shot first, and in the ensuing din he turned around and shot him again.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
please, let's put this RIDICULOUS theory to bed.

Frame 312-313 is the fatal shot. Look at the driver. He's looking at JFK but he isn't holding anything besides the steering wheel. The common misconception is that the "silver .45" is clearly seen. No, that's not a gun. Look closely. Yes I know it's hard, squint a little. What you see is the sun reflecting of the top of the front right passenger's hair. Hell you can even see the line on his forehead where the shadow of the windshield frame is cast. The reason the driver looked back (while slowing the car almost to a stop) was to make sure that Kennedy was fatally wounded. He then turned around and sped off.

for the last time....

THAT'S NOT A GUN! IT'S THE SUN REFLECTING OFF OF THE SECRET SERVICE AGENT'S HAIR!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I'm seeing this right but is that a glass window behind the driver?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I remember Bill Cooper use to subscribe to this point of view. However, it's a shadow, not a gun. By the way, a handgun COULD NOT have blown JFK's out that way.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The only thing the driver may have had to do with it was slowing down to nearly a full stop right before badge man fired from behind the picket fence and concrete pergola. It's plausible that the driver just made an honest mistake in slowing down so he could look back and see what the commotion was all about. Or, as some suggest, he may have been in on it but only in the slowing down, but not firing a gun, that's just silly.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

Commerce street is curved, and goes down underneath a bridge at that point in the street. I find myself slowing down by instinct whenever I drive there. Perhaps it was just a natural reaction to the geography.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If you've got an hour to waste, this video has lots of up close stills of the vehicle, and no mention of the "driver-shooter" theory, so it's not biased.

It looks clear to me that the reflection on the top of the passenger's head that people keep mentioning is actually the rear door handle/arm rest.

That's why it's stationary when the passenger's head keeps moving, and it's also roughly the shape of a gun.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Kennedy was killed, by accident, by a secret service agent in the chase car who tripped and fired a burst from an M-16 by accident. The agent was standing on the runner bar I believe.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Zenagain]

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Zenagain]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jblaze

True, but true. Photo disapeared, autospy conducted with Dr.'s not fimular with this type injury, brain and bullet disappeared, secret service washing out lemo, a crime scene, before examination. Body flew out of Texas against Texas laws....

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I know I'm posting late but I know exactly the frames you're referring to as I've watched Zapruder over and over again.

The theory of the driver killing JFK is bunk. After JFK was shot, part of his head blew off. Jaqueline got out of her seat and onto the back of the convertible - what she was doing is up for speculation - I've heard she was running scared and I've heard she was trying to recover the piece of her husband's head that blew off.

The driver reached out to Jackie to make sure she didn't fall off the moving car. End of story.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jblaze

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
George bush sr. shot and killed kennedy. He was next to the left side of the stairs of the building that the zepruder film was shot from.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
that would be so easy for someone to witness....he was reacting to the shot....but that doesnt mean that he didn't slow down in the "kill zone".

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
that would be so easy for someone to witness....he was reacting to the shot....but that doesnt mean that he didn't slow down in the "kill zone".

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join