It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapruder frames show driver killed JFK

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Start with frame 240 and by 241 Greer has the gun in his right hand to place it in his left hand. Follow the frames. Greer has the gun in his left hand before he turns the first time at 272.

www.assassinationresearch.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Just read the whole thread and no mention of the second investigation that followed the warren report years later?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The HSCA said there were 4 shots and gave two scenarios based on the dpd radio analysis. One of their scenarios had a shot coming after the fatal shot which is what the evidence suggests.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is the first time I have ever spoken about this man and the things he told me while going through recovery in Fl.

Back in January of 1985 I was involved in a auto accident. I moved in with a friend for about a year in winter park Florida, while I went through recovery.

They guy who lived across the street from me would come out and check his mail every day, sometimes I was out there too checking the mail.
One day he waived, I waived and we became friends I guess.

About two weeks into being off work, I was at the mail box reading the mail, when the neighbor came out and said Hi again. he walked over and asked me about the cast on my leg, I told him what happened and that I was recovering fine.

He asked me if I had a job, I told him no. He asked me if I wanted to start cataloging thousands of his video tapes to make some more money. I said sure.

I called me the next day and invited me over, we went in and immediately I smelled cigars, not that he smokes them in the house, but fresh tobacco.

We went through the house, and back into his little office when we passed a humidor for all his cigars. Later I found out he was a importer and exporter of the best cigars. He had Lee Iaccoca stop by (while I was there) to pick up his cigars from this man. He told me he sells them to Castro, Schwarzenegger and no doubt many others. This guy even had a picture if him and Oliver North on his wall.

I asked him one day what he did before retirement, he said he did not know me well enough to tell me that. So the months went on cataloging all his video tapes. But the people who picked up cigars, and the pictures on his wall of famous people and him.

I must pause here to tell you all a little something about these tapes. (if I knew then what I know now, I would have made copies) Most of the tapes were sent to him, he said by a Swedish scientist with one arm. He even pointed him out one day when I was reviewing a tape with no label.

I have seen some of the footage in recent years, but some of it was out of this world literally.

Back to the JFK Story thread I posted in LOL.
One day, about 1 1/2 years of knowing him, I dared to ask him again who he was and what did he use to do for a living. He blurted it out without thinking about it either. He just spoke.

I was CIA for 32 years, stationed in a print shop watching Castro for the CIA.
Knowing him for more then a year, the shock was a little less damaging to my ego. (you know, being intimidated by the man and all)

Anyways, I swallowed that pill, he told me to not tell anyone (I just broke that promise, but it was long ago)

About three weeks later I was working on labeling tapes when he blurted out: Want to know who killed Kennedy?

Not knowing anything about it I just said "Yes". He said, he was killed by the driver of the car not Oswald. He said Oswald was the patsy.

The real killer was the driver. Then he went into detail about how the CIA always does things in three's. ( one way or another he said, we'll get ya)

I then asked him how it was no one saw the recoil or heard the sound of the gun as it passed by people. His response: it was a recoil-less CO2 pistol, loaded with jellyfish poison (that's right jellyfish poison) he then told me the reason Kennedy's brain was missing, and that the skull cavity was cleaned out before the plane landed.

I know nothing of this never investigated it) was due to the jellyfish poison that had to be removed, and that's why they flushed out the skull cavity, and removed the brain. (again I know nothing if this area, it was what he told to me)

I think he has passed away now, he was 75 when I met him.
I will however give you this:

His name, real or fake, it is the name he gave me.
Dick Varandez living in Winter Park Fl. That's all I remember other then the other stories he told me over the course of 2 years knowing him before I moved to Az.

I hope I did not just paint a target on the back of my head.
Gulp.....

End of Line......

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dometheus

Thanks!
I believe it was the driver and find it hard to believe that not many other people do, If you watch the tape in slo-mo you can see him turn around and see the reflection of the gun in the car wingmirror.
CIA wanted him dead, He died. End of thread!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
1st shot = Z157 - Z161 TSBD
2nd shot = Z188 - Z191 TSBD
3rd shot = Z295 - Z296 Grassy Knoll
4th shot = Z312 TSBD

The HSCA went with the above scenario in the late 70's.

1st shot = Z173 - Z177 TSBD
2nd shot = Z205 -Z208 TSBD
3rd shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll
4th shot = Z328 - Z329 TSBD

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
READ MY POSTS...THEY MAKE SENSE AND ARE CORROBORATED.

In 2001, researcher D. B. Thomas studied the dictabelt recording and also determined that a shot fired from the grassy knoll killed the President. His study indicated a total of five shots with a 96.3% probability as follows:

? = Z147 No match
1st Shot = Z175 TSBD (hit a curb)
2nd Shot = Z204 "Rogue Shot"
3rd Shot = Z224 TSBD (hit JFK and Connally)
4th Shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll (Fatal wound)
5th Shot = Z326 TSBD

My line up.

1. 147-160 missed
2. 225 from front hit Kennedy in throat
3. 234 Connally struck in back from behind
4. 313 Driver fires fatal shot
5. 323 give or take a few frames; a shot was fired from the fence/knoll immediately after Greer fired to confuse people standing on elm about the fatal shot coming from inside the limo. IT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The best evidence for the dummie shot after the driver fired is Mary Moorman's account of these shots. She was standing on the south side of elm street (the opposite side of grassy knoll) and took her picture 4 frames (equivalent of zframe 309) or 1/5 of a second before the fatal shot was fired. Her historic picture puts her recollection of these shots in the category of very reliable, if not conclusive. She took the picture and then heard a shot which is obviously the fatal shot at 313 and then heard another shot which was the shot from grassy knoll to confuse the few people still watching the motorcade on elm.

Mrs. Jean Hill and I were standing on the grass by the park on Elm Street between the underpass and the corner of Elm & Houston. I had a Polaroid Camera with me and was intending to take pictures of President Kennedy and the motorcade. As the motorcade started toward me I took two pictures. As President Kennedy was opposite me I took a picture of him. As I snapped the picture of President Kennedy, I heard a shot ring out. President Kennedy kind of slumped over. Then I heard another shot ring out and Mrs. Kennedy jumped up in the car and said, "My God he had been shot." When I heard these shots ring out, I fell to the ground to keep from being hit myself. I heard three or four shots in all. After the pictures I took were developed, the Picture of President Kennedy showed him slumped over. When the pictures were developed, they came out real light. These pictures have been turned over to Officers investigating this incident.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I know for a fact there was more than one shooter. I have seen this
before some years back. The shadows and light are playing a trick here
very odd looking indeed. One hearing held by the Govt. has even concluded It had to be a conspiracy.
What could be more bogus? One Govt. two conclusions at the complete opposite ends of the spectrum.

Only one conclusion for we the people. Our Govt. is so filthy, it was involved in the assasination of a sitting President and the insueing cover-up.
I have believed this in my soul, for over forty years.
I think this is somehow, just a cruel trick of the light.

Not impossible but highly, highly, improbable.

There were witnesses,( who met untimely deaths) who said they seen the
exact shot that burst his head open. They were in line to see the shooter, the shot, and impact. There were five of them who said, " no mistake about it, right up there behind the fence",right after it happened.
Then they were never heard from again.

One of them is even in the film. The one who is crying over the horror she
just witnessed. I think she was the one hit by a car within six months.
I have never let it go you can believe that.

Absolutly disgusting is my only annotation.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hill heard 4-6 shots and saw the ss shooting back. She thought she was in a movie.LOL She kinda was ! The only ss agent that we know for sure fired a shot was the driver. His name was William Greer and he fired the fatal shot that blew Kennedy's brains out.

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.
Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have always wondered what the guy on the radio in the pic on the link below was saying and who he worked for??

Dealy photos

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
She heard 3 shots and then the 4 second pause that surely happened. These 3 shot are supported by facts the goverment concedes and of course disproving the single bullet myth. 18 frames per second.

Mr. SPECTER - How many shots were there altogether?
Mrs. HILL - I have always said there were some four to six shots. There were three shots---one right after the other, and a distinct pause, or just a moment's pause, and then I heard more.

1. 147-160 missed
2. 225 Kennedy
3. 234 Connally

4 1/3 second pause

4. 313 fatal shot

[edit on 21-1-2010 by 7forever]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Greer's lies are right up there with OJ Simpson. He was looking directly at Kennedy two seperate times between frame 272-302. The film proves many things and certainly proves Greer lied big time.

Mr. SPECTER - Were you able to see anything of President Kennedy as you glanced to the rear?
Mr. GREER - No, sir; I didn't see anything of the President, I didn't look, I wasn't far enough around to see the President.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Greer lies right here by saying he sped off after the second shot and after the first time he turned around. This is his official line and it's visually proven a lie because of the film. Remember this was a whitewash but in the real world Greer would have gotten the chair because of these epic lies.

Mr. GREER - Well, when we were going down Elm Street, I heard a noise that I thought was a backfire of one of the motorcycle policemen. And I didn't--it did not affect me like anything else. I just thought that it is what it was. We had had so many motorcycles around us. So I heard this noise. And I thought that is what it was. And then I heard it again. And I glanced over my shoulder. And I saw Governor Connally like he was starting to fall. Then I realized there was something wrong. I tramped on the accelerator, and at the same time Mr. Kellerman said to me, "Get out of here fast." And I cannot remember even the other shots or noises that was. I cannot quite remember any more. I did not see anything happen behind me any more, because I was occupied with getting away.

Greer slips up and admits he accelerated after the third shot which is always the last shot for people who are lying. He sped off after his second turn and right after he fired the fatal shot.

Mr. SPECTER - Do you recollect whether you accelerated before or at the same time or after the third shot?
Mr. GREER - I couldn't really say. Just as soon as I turned my head back from the second shot, right away I accelerated right then. It was a matter of my reflexes to the accelerator.
Mr. SPECTER - Was it at about that time that you heard the third shot?
Mr. GREER - Yes, sir; just as soon as I turned my head.

This testimony is golden and would convict anyone on trial for murder in a heartbeat. He admits to turning twice here but officially said her turned only once. OOPS!

Mr. SPECTER - Do you have an independent recollection at this moment of having heard three shots at that time?
Mr. GREER - I knew that after I heard the second one, that is when I looked over my shoulder, and I was conscious that there was something wrong, because that is when I saw Governor Connally. And when I turned around again, to the best of my recollection there was another one, right immediately after.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This indicates the bullet entered above the right eye and anyone who's seen the picture of Kennedy lying face up can see what appears to be an entrance wound beneath the hairline and just right of his right eye.

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.
Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye.
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?
Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
Mr. Greer.
Upper right side.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Douche #1 is trying to discredit her but what she means is she saw Greer shooting back after the first three shots. That is exactly how it went too. There was a 4 second pause then Greer fired followed by a dummie shot from the knoll. 5 shots at least. I JUST CAUGHT THIS JUST NOW. Her testimony totally proves the confusion shot from the knoll...WOW.

Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
Mrs. HILL - That's right.
Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jblaze

I can tell you that you are wrong. I cant tell you anything that I can prove to you but believe me , you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
From an interview by journalist Doug Thomson
conducted in 1982.

Do you think LHO fired the gun that killed Kennedy?

John Connally: "Absolutely not. I do not, for one second, believe the conclusions of the Warren Commission."

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The shot from the fence was fired because without it, the people near the limo would NOT have had an alternative location to place the shooter. The limo was 265 west of the building, therefore the people near the fatal shot would have known it was not from the building but right near the car. The driver fired at 313 and the person behind the fence was watching and fired immeditately after to give the illusion the shot was fired from the knoll. IT WAS A RED HERRING= something that distracts attention from the real issue.
The limo was 265 west of the building,IT WAS A RED HERRING= something that distracts attention from the real issue.
The witnesses were confused and that was taken by hundreds of authors and one huge movie and promoted as the location of the shooter. Everyone knows and says the shot came from in front of Kennedy but what they don't tell you is that the fence shot is an angle greater than 45 degrees making it a right side shot that COULD NOT have caused the right rear exit. Oliver Stone and that tool, Robert Grodin knew it was false and promoted a theory that kept the real truth from the masses.

The fence shot would have forced John's body and head right into Jackie. Watch how she's able to shove him off before she hops on the trunk. The force of his body from a right side shot would have slammed his body right into hers before she could do anything. That didn't happen because the shot came from Greer, forcing his body directly backward from the left leaning position he was in before the shot.
The fence shot would have forced John's body and head right into Jackie.That didn't happen because the shot came from Greer, forcing his body directly backward from the left leaning position he was in before the shot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b18e5550312.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14ecbf5c28c8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ca5cf5ac1bb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
[edit on 30-1-2010 by 7forever]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join