It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Zapruder frames show driver killed JFK

page: 13
24
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Watch Kellerman reach way forward to retreive the gun.




posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Two shots from the front, within 5 seconds at the exclusion of the grassy knoll. 225 and 313.



posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 7forever
 


dude, please accept the challenge to debate this guy. i just simply dont' see what you're seeing, but again i give you credit for original thinking and obviously you've done the leg work to establish what you're saying. i want to see a debate!



posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The shot from the right side is an illusion created during the alteration of this film. The shot came from the driver's seat and no place else. 312-313 are in sync with the headshot.



THE FAKE REFLECTION AND FAKE BLOOD SPRAY WORK IN SYNC TO CAUSE AND HIDE HEADSHOT FROM FRONT.



posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
Its not the driver, its an illusion. Its been discussed before and that what people ended up thinking. I think the "gun" was a reflection of the passengers head.


Yes, at first it looked like a silver pistol, but if you look closely, you can see the reflection on the passenger's hair looks very much like a gun. As the passenger tilts his head back slightly, there is an illusion of the "silver pistol" aligning for a shot. After the mystery shot strikes JFK, the passenger is also struck (correct?), he tilts forward, and the reflection off his hair gives the illusion of the silver pistol being withdrawn as the driver turns around and speeds away.

Even if it were a pistol, which it clearly isn't, the driver would have had it held in his left hand, and given the position of the supposed pistol (near the driver's face), this would have been the most awkward shot in all of history; from that distance, and given the position of the supposed pistol, it would have been nearly impossible to aim...not without a laser dot.

You can clearly see that the driver's left arm isn't positioned to hold a pistol, otherwise his tie would have been obstructed by his own arm. You can actually see his left hand in the video...

At the very least, his torso would had to have been turned another 15-20 degrees to have pulled off a shot like that, assuming he were some sort of master marksman using a gun positioned next to his face. Also there is no recoil, no muzzle blast, and no smoke from this supposed pistol. Given the damage done by the bullet, you would expect a massive recoil and a large muzzle blast. This bullet came from a much larger gun. Think about it.

You really have to think about the mechanics of the human arm/shoulder/hand, and how difficult it is to aim a handgun while it's pointed in the opposite direction. This isn't GTA.

If the driver wanted to kill JFK, he could've just drove the car off a cliff and bailed out.

Question) Relative to where this camera is placed, where did the mystery shot supposedly come from? Anybody know?



edit on 2-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i just can't seem to fit my head around how the driver of all ppl would be the one to not only choose to carry out this task but to actualy get away with it. seems amature to even think of using the driver


edit on 2-10-2010 by PApro because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
RUNAWAY TRAIN OF EVIDENCE NEVER CHALLENGED. The 40 ton pink elephant is now in focus.
Recoil

Seperation from Roy's head just after recoil.

The cartoon gun created by CIA GOON SQUAD.





posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm a product of the baby boomer generation whose solved this case in one year of research.LOL

GEN EX KILLED IT. No challenge from anyone. Cooper stated the obvious but I #ing knocked it out of the park 100 times.


edit on 2-10-2010 by 7forever because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 7forever
 


man, you've obviously put alot of time and hardwork into this theory. give the guy time and hardwork to prepare and answer. alot of people have probably never heard this before. debate debate debate! (its its own separate thread, just you two).



posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PApro
i just can't seem to fit my head around how the driver of all ppl would be the one to not only choose to carry out this task but to actualy get away with it. seems amature to even think of using the driver


edit on 2-10-2010 by PApro because: (no reason given)



1963 was a way different time. Yes, it was retarded but that is what happened because the evidence supports it from all directions all while debunking every other bs movie crap theory. OLLIE STONE sold a lie to millions of americans and the world for that matter.



posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
LOL you can see clearly the drivers left hand come off the steering wheel as he looks back! He is not holding a gun, a mere glance back and his right hand is not in sight, of course he could of shot backwards? lol

a big reflection on the other guy's head. wow this shouldn't even be debated.


edit on 2-10-2010 by Optix because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by 7forever
 


man, you've obviously put alot of time and hardwork into this theory. give the guy time and hardwork to prepare and answer. alot of people have probably never heard this before. debate debate debate! (its its own separate thread, just you two).


For Christ's sake join in with me. I didn't crack the Da Vinci code here.LOL It is totally obvious that Greer fired the fatal shot. I proved alteration and a bunch of other stuff. What is great about what I've done has mostly to do with the ct'ers and Hollywood covering this up and they will be exposed as liars to millions through books, documentaries and the movie.



posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
LOL you can see clearly the drivers left hand come off the steering wheel as he looks back! He is not holding a gun, a mere glance back and his right hand is not in sight, of course he could of shot backwards? lol

a big reflection on the other guy's head. wow this shouldn't even be debated.


edit on 2-10-2010 by Optix because: (no reason given)



Greer places the gun in his left hand at frame 242 and that hand never returned to the wheel.




posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
LOL you can see clearly the drivers left hand come off the steering wheel as he looks back! He is not holding a gun, a mere glance back and his right hand is not in sight, of course he could of shot backwards? lol

a big reflection on the other guy's head. wow this shouldn't even be debated.


edit on 2-10-2010 by Optix because: (no reason given)



False statement that's visually proven so.
No hand or arm when the fake hand comes off the wheel.
302-306 starts with two dots.


fake hand with no arm at 304




posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Right here in this sequence his hand IS on the wheel and takes it off when he turns back the second time. He pauses with it in mid air and goes back to driving. So everyone else in the car is in on it? because the people right behind the driver would of know that the gun shot came from the car and everyone around it as well. im not sold on it.








edit on 2-10-2010 by Optix because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias

Originally posted by Flyer
Its not the driver, its an illusion. Its been discussed before and that what people ended up thinking. I think the "gun" was a reflection of the passengers head.


Yes, at first it looked like a silver pistol, but if you look closely, you can see the reflection on the passenger's hair looks very much like a gun. As the passenger tilts his head back slightly, there is an illusion of the "silver pistol" aligning for a shot. After the mystery shot strikes JFK, the passenger is also struck (correct?), he tilts forward, and the reflection off his hair gives the illusion of the silver pistol being withdrawn as the driver turns around and speeds away.

Even if it were a pistol, which it clearly isn't, the driver would have had it held in his left hand, and given the position of the supposed pistol (near the driver's face), this would have been the most awkward shot in all of history; from that distance, and given the position of the supposed pistol, it would have been nearly impossible to aim...not without a laser dot.

You can clearly see that the driver's left arm isn't positioned to hold a pistol, otherwise his tie would have been obstructed by his own arm. You can actually see his left hand in the video...

At the very least, his torso would had to have been turned another 15-20 degrees to have pulled off a shot like that, assuming he were some sort of master marksman using a gun positioned next to his face. Also there is no recoil, no muzzle blast, and no smoke from this supposed pistol. Given the damage done by the bullet, you would expect a massive recoil and a large muzzle blast. This bullet came from a much larger gun. Think about it.

You really have to think about the mechanics of the human arm/shoulder/hand, and how difficult it is to aim a handgun while it's pointed in the opposite direction. This isn't GTA.

If the driver wanted to kill JFK, he could've just drove the car off a cliff and bailed out.

Question) Relative to where this camera is placed, where did the mystery shot supposedly come from? Anybody know?



edit on 2-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)



You wasted time writing that because Greer placed the gun in his left hand at frame 242. That fact has been ignored until I started posting about it this year. Greer fired the fatal shot with no doubt anywhere.




posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 7forever
 


my problem with it is that i can see his left hand. so its not his left holding the gun. you don't even see his arm extended beyond the partition between front seat and back seat. so i guess its his right hand holding the gun? how would that work? you see it just a second before with no weapon and it'd almost have to be like a trick shot. just imagine yourself turning at that angle for just a second and trying to shoot somebody in the head with your right hand. i just don't see it.



posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
Right here in this sequence his hand IS on the wheel and takes it off when he turns back the second time. He pauses with ti in mid air and goes back to driving. So everyone else in the car is in on it? because the people right behind the driver would of know that the gun shot came from the car and everyone around it as well. im not sold on it.





edit on 2-10-2010 by Optix because: (no reason given)



You are ignoring and leaving out the fact that he places the gun in his hand before even turns the first time. No person can honestly challenge it because Greer did exactly what it looks like he did, fired the fatal shot.

He completes both turns and the shot right here.



posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7foreverYou wasted time writing that because Greer placed the gun in his left hand at frame 242. That fact has been ignored until I started posting about it this year. Greer fired the fatal shot with no doubt anywhere.




Left hand in white.
Tie outline in red.
Jacket outline in green.
Shoulder outline in yellow.
Hairline in yellow.
Face in white.

You really need to learn how the human arm works. This shot is impossible, even if it were carefully planned. Even if that were a gun, the driver certainly would've blinded himself with gunpowder.



edit on 2-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yeah, i see no gun in his hand! He would have to have a high powered hand gun to do the damage to JFK's face that was shown in the movie, no small hand gun would do that. a .22 would go in a rattle the brain. I see NO gun period.




edit on 2-10-2010 by Optix because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
24
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join