It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapruder frames show driver killed JFK

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is Mary Moorman's famous polaroid taken on the south side of elm street 1/5 of a second before the driver kills Kennedy. It's the equivalent of zframe 309. Look at Kellerman's head...THERE IS NO HUGE FAKE WHITE THING OVER HIS HEAD because it was placed there to disguise the driver shooting Kennedy. Look at zframe 309 and see that huge white streak on his head.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8df11d4d69fc.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e625c219e76f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
These pictures are taken from yt's leading disinformation fool. This is the video you guys keeps posting but all it does is prove the film was altered, hence the driver fired the fatal shot. Kellerman's head is all the way back therefore it's impossible, if the reflection is real for it to extend backward to the east. It does that clearly and extends beyond the back of his head in sync with the front right entrance. Pause it and move it back and forth and see these 2 things are connected perfectly. bobharris77 is the biggest internet tool in the Kennedy cover-up. Notice how the smoke is there before the headshot? FORGERY, 1960'S STYLE.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69fa68b4d222.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d53cc3558f9.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3cb529bcdbc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This indicates the bullet entered above the right eye and anyone who's seen the picture of Kennedy lying face up can see what appears to be an entrance wound beneath the hairline and just right of his right eye. Greer clearly pointed to his right eye from Specter's response. The shot entered above the right eye and exited the right rear. This is from the killer himself. Notice that litte circle over the right eye with a dark dot in the middle. That may be where it entered and covered with surgery.

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.
Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye. Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?
Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
Mr. Greer. Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
Upper right side.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea73fd2483f2.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7560a8bdc6b3.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bb8ec31b9bd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This capture is taken from the movie and reveals an angle of 60 degrees or more. The bullet would have entered his right side and exited his left side, which is totally inconsistent with witnesses and the film. The shot entered the right front as seen in 313, slamming his head/body directly backward from the left leaning position he was in before the shot. The risk in shooting Jackie makes it beyond absurd.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7aa26a1dc30.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7560a8bdc6b3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I don't see it, and think this theory is way off.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Personally whoever did this. May they fuel the everlasting fire.
Our country was about to become a Mega country. They took that
away from all of us. Rest in peace brothers.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
From an interview by journalist Doug Thomson
conducted in 1982.

Do you think LHO fired the gun that killed Kennedy?

John Connally: "Absolutely not. I do not, for one second, believe the conclusions of the Warren Commission."

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Here, you can clearly see the gun over the passenger's head and the one in Greer's left hand by the door. What they had to do to stop his arm and hand from the crossing his chest and over his right shoulder was to replace those movements with fakery.

They did just that and without Kellerman's movments downward when Greer drew the gun over his right shoulder and then back when he shot, the goons would've had huge problems. It were Kellerman's movements to hide the view of the gun that made it possible to commit even the pathetic alteration back then.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Disagreeing with the evidence is fine and that happens every day in court rooms all over the world. The hard reality for people is that the driver has the only position to fire the fatal shot that created the massive hole on the right back of his head.

Greer has the only angle to make his head and body go back the way it did in the film. THE MOVIE WAS A LIE and promoted the red herring given by Kennedy's killers. Oliver Stone and Robert Grodin are the enemies of the obvious truth in the Kennedy assassanation. Oh, the irony!

In a court or some type of mock trial, I would disprove the grassy knoll and show that it is in fact a red herring promoted by the very people who were supposedly finders of fact. I would put a crash test dummie in a car and shoot rubber bullets at it from different angles and show Greer had the only angle to create the violent backward motion his body took. One shot from the right side at even a 45 degree angle would slam John's body and head directly into Jackie's which does NOT happen in the film. I would convict Greer and Kellerman beyond any doubt.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by 7forever]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Does Kellerman's fake reflection recoil? It sure does because it's fake! Notice how the door handle doubles up also. You can't see it well in this pic but Greer's hair reflection and metal bar behind him doubles up too, from the gun being fired right next to his head.

You can start this video at 2 minutes. It has two sequences up close of Greer and Kellerman. That's how I got these pics. How ironic.LOL

-Notice the dual image of the gun, door decal, which is the white line below, and Greer's hair reflection has doubled from the force of the gun also!
-The grey streak connected to the decal and Greer's hand (Kellerman's forehead) is in fact what remains of Greer's arm crossing his body!
-Watch it as many times as you like. His left hand ( in his lap) moves to the right (but the government stopped his arm and hand from crossing his chest) and the grey streak takes the place of what was his arm crossing his chest with the gun.
-His hand takes its place on Kellerman's forehead. The gun (which is the most fake) was sloppily meshed with K's head. And the grey streak is Greer's arm.
-Notice how the image before the shot has no dual images of any of the aforementioned parts. You can pause this at 2:08 yourself for the same image I captured.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

This is the most revealing picture I caught and captured. What you are seeing here is immediately after the recoil. You see the motion of his hand pulling back, just like if you focused on someone's hand and took a pic while it was it moving. Because Greer fired point blank, there was a brief moment of deliberation in seeing he connected with his head. Kellerman moved forward faster and slightly before Greer pulled the gun down, therefore his head seperated from the white covering the gun. Brilliant picture, nothing less.

What is clear in this pic is all things around the gun that doubled from its explosion. Greer's hair reflection, the metal behind the front seat, and the door handle. As any person would know, you can't leave your shadow behind.LOL

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Look at Kennedy's hand below the mirror, his white cuffling, and Jackie's white gloved hand on his arm. Look at Connally (left of the mirror) after he's been shot and during his turn to look at Kennedy. Connally knew the shot came through the windshield so he turned to see if he was right! There are two potential bullet holes in this pic. Below the mirror and just right of it.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm andHouston [sic] Streets, this being the southwest corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I was looking down at my camera to see the number of the film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was sitting back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pull out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass. Police and a lot of spectators started running up the hill on the opposite side of the street from me to a fence of wood. I assumed that was where the shot was fired from at that time. I kept watching the crowd. Then I came around the monument over to Main Street. I walked down toward where the President's car had stopped. I saw a Police Officer and some men in plain clothes. I don't know who they were. These Police Officers and the men in plain clothes were digging around in the dirt as if they were looking for a bullet. William Betzner, Jr.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
From Doug Weldon's research, they tried many times to create a crack in the same place the bullet hole was. I had to see them side by side first. The crack is more right of the bullet hole seen in altgens 255 pic. Notice the clear white defect below the mirror is missing in the windshield replacement. This is supporting evidence they created the crack where the bullet hole was.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I proved beyond any doubt the defect seen in 255 is the same defect captured in 337. No doubt whatsoever and any jury looking at this would conclude the same. It proves the little manufactured crack in the replacement windhshield was created afterward. That little crack would never show up in those photos because there was almost no frothing at all like in either altgen pic.

The crack is clearly right of the hole seen in 255 which all by itself proves it's fake. They very likely made the crack right of the mirror because 337 (from the rear) depicts the defect further away from the mirror and didn't understand the rear view appears to be further away from the mirrror than from the front view. It just isn't possible to cover up something of this magnitude and what I am showing so clearly is what happened in the Kennedy case. There will always be new researchers like myself discovering evidence that was missed. I have no idea if Weldon or Spritzer understood the pictures were corroboration or not.

The apparent hole seen clearly very close to the mirror at 255.

Arlen Specter threw a rock at this one.LOL This clearly has nothing to do with frame 255 or 337. It's a faint crack that would not show up clearly in either pic.

This red marker closely shows the fake crack right of the mirror from the front.

The rear view shows how significantly leftward it is to the mirror.

Frame 337 is not consistent distance wise with the fake crack and of course a crack is NOT a frothing defect.

This distance in my pic is totally consistent with frame 337 and of course the shape of 255 and 337 are at least similar.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by 7forever]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thank you, CB. Because of your theory adopted by others I took some pics that confirm the defect seen in Altgens photo at frame 337 is the apparent bullet hole captured in Altgens photo at frame 255.

Your belief was that because the hole at 255 was close to the mirror from the front, it would appear close to the mirror when taking the pic from the rear at 337. You were wrong and here is the proof. He shot 255 right to left to the east and 337 left to right to the west.

Notice the red marker close and just right of the mirror. Right to left pic.

This is the rear shot taken the same way altgens shot it at 337. Left to right pic. The red marker looks much further away from the mirror from the rear angle.

Frame 255 showing the hole close to the mirror.

Here is frame 337 that shows the same defect seen in 255 but from the opposite angle. Notice the distance is clearly the same as the photos I took.

This is the corroborative evidence needed to prove photographically that altgens captured the apparent hole from the front and five seconds later from the back.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Where are the kennedy researchers for GOD'S SAKE? Greer fired the fatal shot and there is not an ounce of doubt about it.
THE RECOIL

KELLERMAN SEPERATES FROM FAKE WHITE (you can see Greer's hand pulling back. It is stupid easy.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jblaze
Badge01

Your input is invaluable and I appreciate it but I have to say that your color analysis, although impressive, doesn't seem to be convincing enough for me.

I have a good deal of experience in the graphics field and images are easily manipulated(vice versa).

I am not saying that I am 100% sure of my interpretation of the events that transpired that day but you must look at the whole picture and from an objective point of view, from all angles, including the people that planned and carried this out.

The driver was THE fail safe, the limo was passing the point where anyone else was "stationed". JFK was still alive at that point and as the last link it was up to him.

No matter how anyone can mess with the footage, it's all about timing. I'd love to know what the odds are of the driver coincidentally turning around with what appears to be a gun, at the same time JFK's head explodes.

The chances are zero. Once everyone gets force fed the fact that Greer places the gun in his left hand with his right, the whole game changes. This fact has been ignored for almost 50 years and it's always been clear as day in the film after watching it for research purposes. GREER NEVER PLACED HIS LEFT HAND BACK ON THE WHEEL because he had the gun in his left hand and shot Kennedy.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Greer places the gun in his left hand with his right at frame 242 and NEVER places his left hand back on the wheel.
FRAME 241 showing the frame before his right hand starts to place the gun in his left hand.

RIGHT TO LEFT GUN PLACEMENT

WATCH THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD

FRAME 278 is the last frame the fitted gun is seen before it drops out of camera view.

GREER NEVER placed his left hand back on the wheel because he turned to shoot Kennedy at frame 301, or 1.3 seconds later. This logically leads to asking, did Greer's left hand really come off the wheel at 304 as it appears or is this another alteration to hide the truth? THERE'S NO HAND OR ARM after closer examination by using gif files.

FRAME 304 NO ARM

FRAME 305 NO ARM

GREER'S ARM is extended over his right shoulder in the above frames which is covered by a fake grey streak which has been completely ignored for almost 50 years. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GREY REFLECTION OVER ANY SUIT SHOULDER EVER IN HISTORY EXCEPT FOR THIS CARTOON FILM. Look at where his arm is supposed to be. It looks like his arm was cut off at the shoulder like the drummer from Def Leppard.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
great clips 7foverer, here are a couple from youtube of the event and dealing with the same subject matter"

also stable view of event:

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join