It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapruder frames show driver killed JFK

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
THE BACK OF JFK'S HEAD NEVER MOVES FORWARD.

312-313- Look at his nose in relation to her white glove. His head never moves forward. The blood mist was added and that alteration gives the illusion that his head moves forward but it DOES NOT.

312-313- The fake white and fake mist work in sync to cause and hide the front right entrance.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by 7forever]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have looked at the Zapruder film extensively in the past, under this notion and I do see exactly what you and Mr. Cooper claim. I have watched it blown way up and You c an clearly see the driver's left hand
leave the wheel and it comes up and over his right shoulder. It looks as though holding a pistol. At the exact moment he recieves the fatal head wound.

The critiques claim it to be a"trick of the light".

You only need to ask, what are the odds.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The most popular conspiracy board on the net is not interested in the truth about JFK? There's the real conspiracy.LOL For anyone not familiar with the most incriminating thing Greer does in the film. He has both hands off the wheel at 241 meaning that both left before that. He places an object in his left hand with his right and that fact has been ignored by all researchers, most importantly, the ct's. Greer fired the fatal shot.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7forever
The most popular conspiracy board on the net is not interested in the truth about JFK? There's the real conspiracy.LOL For anyone not familiar with the most incriminating thing Greer does in the film. He has both hands off the wheel at 241 meaning that both left before that. He places an object in his left hand with his right and that fact has been ignored by all researchers, most importantly, the ct's. Greer fired the fatal shot.]

Yeah LOL indeed.The 'most popular conspiracy board on the net' is not interested in garbage theories perpetrated by a drunken bully. Here is a neat summation of all you need to know about William Cooper.

How many shows do you have to listen to where it is explained by the guy who originally made that tape that it was just a theory, Cooper took his tape, and started peddling it at lectures?

If your BS filter is that broken that you can believe what this self-aggrandizing nut has to say, you arguably have no critical thinking faculties whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
www.assassinationresearch.com...
Greer placed the gun in his left hand 4 seconds before he fired the shot into Kennedy's right forehead. Both hands off wheel well before frame 241.

The perfect view of the gun, hand and arm form underneath obvious fakery during Greer's second turn to fire the kill shot.

316-321 showing Greer throw the gun to the floor. 319 is the physical gun bleached out in white and 318 is the fake hair reflection. 319 was given to me by another researcher earlier this year.

CASE CLOSED AFTER JUST UNDER 47 YEARS of lies by the government, media and hundreds of con-spiracy authors who are still deathly afraid of this obvious truth.

Roy Kellerman reaches forward to retreive the gun.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jblaze

star for originality but no flag. i looked at the frames, dont' subscribe to the loan gunman theory either. but seriously?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by jblaze

star for originality but no flag. i looked at the frames, dont' subscribe to the loan gunman theory either. but seriously?

I SOLVED THIS CASE ONE YEAR AGO and everything that's came afterward is icing. People are so twisted it is beyond retarded. CHALLENGE ANYTHING.

edit on 2-10-2010 by 7forever because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2010 by 7forever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reply to post by jblaze

The driver places the gun in his left hand. It's a visual fact.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by jblaze

312-313, we see the fake white extend and cause the headshot. The fake white and fake bloodspray are in perfect sync to cause and hide the front right entrance.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by jblaze

No hand at Greer's side at 304. His left hand was off the wheel more than 3 seconds before the fake hand leaves the steering wheel. His left never returned to the wheel. Prove it...you nor anyone on the planet can prove it because the film panned upward during those critical frames where he moved the gun to near his right shoulder before he turned to shoot Kennedy.

302-306 the fake hand starts with two dots. NO ARM ATTACHED TO FAKE HAND.

303-304 no hand or arm

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 7forever

Ok, well first off I apologize if this post is off-topic but I keep seeing you post in JFK threads posting roughly the exact same stuff about Greer being the one to shoot Kennedy (which I seriously disagree with) so if you wish and once the debate forum finishes the debate tournament that's about to take place I'd like to (and please quote me on this) challenge you to a debate concerning the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Thanks.

edit on 2-10-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Ok, well first off I apologize if this post is off-topic but I keep seeing you post in JFK threads posting roughly the exact same stuff about Greer being the one to shoot Kennedy (which I seriously disagree with) so if you wish and once the debate forum finishes the debate tournament that's about to take place I'd like to (and please quote me on this) challenge you to a debate concerning the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Thanks.

edit on 2-10-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

In 9 months not a single soul has posed any challenge against the overwhelming evidence against Greer. Trust me, you won't be the first.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

In 9 months not a single soul has posed any challenge against the overwhelming evidence against Greer. Trust me, you won't be the first.

I'm confused.

Does this mean you accept or decline?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I made my case a thousand times over in countless ways. 319 is the gun beyond a doubt. He places the gun in his hand before turns the first time and the view of the gun appears during shooting sequence. Almost none of that has ever been acknowledged let alone debated. Greer is the shooter at 313 and no person or group in the real world could or would ever put themselves in a position to look like an idiot trying to defend the indefensible.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well, I'm more than happy to put you into a position where you can defend this in an intelligent and proper way (through the ATS debate forum) but if you're sick and tired of defending it then I understand and that's fair enough but the offer still stands.

And I don' think you or anyone else defending it is an idiot in the slightest. If you believe it then you believe in it, many don't but that doesn't make them (me) right really does it? I mean, having a difference of opinion doesn’t mean a lack of intelligence does it.

Anyway, this’ll be my last post on a possible debate but not on the subject.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You threw in the towel...one of the few things anyone can do against the truth. Asking me to debate is silly. If I'm wrong post something, anything to suggest I'm wrong. You didn't because you have no answers against the obviousness of Greer shooting Kennedy.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Well, I'm more than happy to put you into a position where you can defend this in an intelligent and proper way (through the ATS debate forum) but if you're sick and tired of defending it then I understand and that's fair enough but the offer still stands.

And I don' think you or anyone else defending it is an idiot in the slightest. If you believe it then you believe in it, many don't but that doesn't make them (me) right really does it? I mean, having a difference of opinion doesn’t mean a lack of intelligence does it.

Anyway, this’ll be my last post on a possible debate but not on the subject.

I never defended it because it was never challenged by any person and never will be. I posted over and over and over and came up with the new evidence in the last year. I posted 319 for the first time today and you never commented because it is dead nuts on. Greer places the gun in his hand for God's sake.LOL People have ignored the evidence and that's all that's happened.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
how could he have turned around, fired an accurate shot into Kennedy's head and turned back around without anyone noticing? How could he have done this and still driven straight? The weaving car would have forced people to look at the driver and they would have seen the shooting.

Remind me NEVER to get in a vehicle if you are ever driving then. As everyone i know who can drive, can quite easily turn in their seat and reach for an object from the back seat without swerving or weaving.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Greer placed the gun is hand clearly.

The shot is completed.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The bleached out gun in frame 319.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join