It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapruder frames show driver killed JFK

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Both turns and the shot.

Perfect view of gun, recoil and seperation.

316-321 showing the bleached gun at 319.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Roy reaches way forward to his left to retreive the gun which Greer tossed after the shot. This couldn't be any easier if I was feeding a baby.LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias

Originally posted by 7foreverYou wasted time writing that because Greer placed the gun in his left hand at frame 242. That fact has been ignored until I started posting about it this year. Greer fired the fatal shot with no doubt anywhere.

Left hand in white.
Tie outline in red.
Jacket outline in green.
Shoulder outline in yellow.
Hairline in yellow.
Face in white.

You really need to learn how the human arm works. This shot is impossible, even if it were carefully planned. Even if that were a gun, the driver certainly would've blinded himself with gunpowder.

edit on 2-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

You are ignoring and leaving out the fact that he places the gun in his hand before even turns the first time. No person can honestly challenge it because Greer did exactly what it looks like he did, fired the fatal shot.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 7forever

You are forgetting the fact that the guy in the middle of the car is in the way of the shot and still again i see the driver's left hand leave the wheel (with nothing in it) stay in complete sight and turn back around and start driving. lol

no gun here

edit on 2-10-2010 by Optix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
Yeah, i see no gun in his hand! He would have to have a high powered hand gun to do the damage to JFK's face that was shown in the movie, no small hand gun would do that. a .22 would go in a rattle the brain. I see NO gun period.

Show me the frames where Greer's real hand returns to the wheel before his fake one comes off the wheel.LOL You, nor anyone in this world can because it never happened.
GREER PLACES GUN IN LEFT HAND AT FRAME 242. His left hand never returned to the wheel.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You are forgetting the fact that the guy in the middle of the car is in the way of the shot and still again i see the driver's left hand leave the wheel (with nothing in it) stay in complete sight and turn back around and start driving. lol

no gun here

The gun before the shot is here.

The gun during the shooting sequence.

The gun in frame 319 after the shot. THE FILM WAS ALTERED TO HIDE THE GUN WITH GOOFY AND VERY FAKE REFLECTIONS AND A FAKE BLOOD SPRAY.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The people in the middle are still in the way when the shot goes off.

Also it doesn't matter if he returned his hand to after the frame the wheel, you can clearly see a empty hand, unless he was using a invisible gun

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7forever
You are ignoring and leaving out the fact that he places the gun in his hand before even turns the first time. No person can honestly challenge it because Greer did exactly what it looks like he did, fired the fatal shot.

I don't see where he hands him a gun. He could've been handing him a stick of gum for all we know. Or, the more likely scenario, you're only seeing what you want to believe. Sometimes the eye can play tricks on your brain.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

no gun here

Wrong again. He had a clear shot at jfk's forehead and connected over his right eye.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I don't see where he hands him a gun. He could've been handing him a stick of gum for all we know. Or, the more likely scenario, you're only seeing what you want to believe. Sometimes the eye can play tricks on your brain.

Greer's right hand places the gun in his left hand. It's a visual fact. If you are suggesting Roy handed it to him then you aren't even being serious. Greer placed the gun in his hand by using both hands. Logically, his right hand made it back to the wheel before he turned the first time at frame 272.

edit on 2-10-2010 by 7forever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I see no gun in this pic? I see his hands above his lap as he turns around. His hand is lower than the seat. Please circle where you think the gun is? Also the people in the middle are huddled together, in the way of the shot.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7foreverGreer's right hand places the gun in his left hand. It's a visual fact. If you are suggesting Roy handed it to him then you aren't even being serious. Greer placed the gun in his hand by using both hands. Logically, his right hand made it back to wheel before he turned the first time at frame 272.

No, I'm saying I don't see anybody hand anybody anything. Anyway, this was fun to analyze, in a macabre way. Thank you OP for posting these frames. Hopefully one day someone will get to the bottom of it.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Show everyone in this thread where Greer's dark suited arm is, when it's supposed to be ATTACHED to the fake hand that leaves the wheel at frame 304. There is no arm only a fake hand.

NO DARK SUITED ARM BECAUSE THERE IS NO ARM OR HAND BY GREER'S SIDE. CASE CLOSED.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
THE FILM WAS ALTERED TO HIDE GREER SHOOTING and the shot striking the front right of jfk's forehead. This is easy and almost definitely the easiest conspiracy theory, government cover-up or whatever you wanna call it, to prove in United States history. The driver fired the fatal shot, no matter how much people don't want it to be true, it is.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Why is JFK hunching down just before he is hit? Why are the couple in the car huddled together? Why do the driver and the other guy look around before JFK is hit?

I haven't read anything about this apart from the last few pages in this thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I see no gun in this pic? I see his hands above his lap as he turns around. His hand is lower than the seat. Please circle where you think the gun is? Also the people in the middle are huddled together, in the way of the shot.

The reflection was inserted to cover the gun from zapruder's angle. IT'S FAKE and here's a great piece of evidence. Mary Moorman took her pic at frame 309 of the zfilm and in IT, Roy's fake blob of white is missing because it wasn't there but was placed there @ alteration to cover the gun. Connally's reflection is accurately depicted in both the pic and film but Roy's fake blob of white is missing entirely from Mary's pic because IT'S FAKE. CASE CLOSED.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
Why is JFK hunching down just before he is hit? Why are the couple in the car huddled together? Why do the driver and the other guy look around before JFK is hit?

I haven't read anything about this apart from the last few pages in this thread.

Watch this clip. Jfk leans leftward after being hit in throat at 225 also because Jackie kinda pulled him towards her. The two shots are 5 seconds apart.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
He was hit in the throat by what?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Yossarian

That is something EVERYONE would like to know.

This wound in JFK's neck was deliberately modified to a ragged wound in an attempt to show no shot came from the front.

You can't get the Secret Service or F.B.I to even admit there was a through and through bullet hole in the windscreen as witnessed in Dallas and attested to by George Whitaker, Senior Glass Engineer, Ford Motor Company, Rouge facility, who came to work on November 24th, to find the Presidential limousine in his shop, with the damaged windshield already removed.

He asked his employees what they were up to and the said they had been instructed to remove the windshield and use it as a template to make others. The original damaged windscreen was destroyed, a replacement installed, with the others, most likely shipped off to the F.B.I.

Since the windshield presented as evidence to The Warren Commission was one of these duplicates made that Sunday, no one has recognized it as the one on the limo the day JFK was assassinated due to the fact it has NO through and through bullet hole.

I have also spoken to Jim Tague, the man wounded down at the triple overpass and ask him specifically if he had seen or heard anything from the "South Knoll". He heard nothing and saw nothing except a man running across Elm Street from the Grassy Knoll and hiding behind a pick-up truck parked on Main St.

So the who, what and where for that shot goes unanswered to this day.

As far as Greer taking a shot, there were numerous eye witnesses standing within 20 feet of the limo. At the time of the headshot, these eye witnesses were looking at the President or into the limo as the final shots rang out and none saw Greer take a shot. Even the Secret Service agents in the followup car saw the hit and saw the debris erupt from the rear of JFK'd head, traveling back and to the left of the limo, covering DPD Motor Officer Billy Hargis, riding off the left rear fender. One of the Secret Service agents in the limo stated that the shots came into the limousine "in volly's".

7forever:

I'm a product of the baby boomer generation whose solved this case in one year of research.LOL

You have "solved" nothing blaming Greer for the fatal shot.

Greer is guilty of pulling the limousine to the left and coming to a complete/almost complete stop, allowing both headshots to impact their target. Only after the headshots did Greer pull way. The Zapruder film was altered to mask a frontal headshot and its rear blowout, and to remove the frames where the limo came to a complete stop.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
He was hit in the throat by what?

A bullet entered his throat at frame 225 with the south grassy knoll as the only logical location.
A pic taken at frame 255 after both Kennedy and Connally have been hit. The bullet hole being right of the mirror.

The south grassy knoll lines up with the bullet hole.

You should go back and read many of my posts earlier in this thread cuz there's a bunch of good stuff and links for refererence.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join