It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On to something huge here! (UFO HOAX)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Has anyone watched the vid with the contrast cranked and brightness up a bit? This really doesn't show anything new except at the very end of the video when the object appears to disappear.

What I see is the lights appear to bank and then right before it ends you see a strobe flash next to one of the 'orbs'. You see this in the normal vid but the two other lights are too faint to really see it in relation to the object.

I'm not saying that this proves it is a plane but since it hasn't been mentioned I thought I'd bring it up.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I'm sorry but im'm getting really pis**ed off now.
I think that you are a fraud and anyone who lives on the waterfront to mistake this as ufos, given the evidence presented, is a fraud too. It has to be said.

The mods won't touch this with a fifty foot barge pole because they know it's BS. Anyone who has objectively followed this thread knows it's BS too.

David Sereda is highly questionable in this light and, I for one will not spend a penny on his mockumantary.

You are helping to destroy, beyond doubt, serious discussion about UFOlogy.

Well done, I hope that your'e happy.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
I think that you are a fraud and anyone who lives on the waterfront to mistake this as ufos, given the evidence presented, is a fraud too. It has to be said.

The mods won't touch this with a fifty foot barge pole because they know it's BS. Anyone who has objectively followed this thread knows it's BS too.

David Sereda is highly questionable in this light and, I for one will not spend a penny on his mockumantary.

somebody need a happy pill? I don't subscribe to your point of view. Peace. MLH

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It would be much easier if I said, "this video looks like the real deal". It would be much nicer if I said, "this is the proof we have all been waiting for", but unfortunately I can't. I think the truth is far more imporant... I think I have an explanation for the Lake Erie UFO video.

Before I go any futher I think you should know my opinion on UFOs. I have seen a few UFOs myself, through research I have been able to explain some of my sightings too - it does not dissapoint me, I would much rather know what really happened. I believe in UFOs, but I am still skeptical - I always look for explanations before coming to the conclusion that something cannot be explained.

On the 31st August 2006, I filmed something which I believed was unusual.
In short, it was not a UFO, it was a plane - it also looks a lot like the video which is being discussed in this thread.

They both look similar, do they both have a similar explanation? I believe so. The night after filming the first video, I took a tripod with me and returned to the original location. The same lights appeared again, but instead of dissapearing they flew right over my head. As the engines roared I knew it was definitely a plane.

Here is an image using screenshots from my video of a plane, and the video from Lake Erie, the latter allegedly showing UFOs.

And the video...
BTW, this was filmed on my camera's movie mode. I have since bought a real video camera. Sorry about the shaky footage, I didn't have my tripod with my on this occasion, although I did on the next night which was when I explained the whole thing.

Youtube link

www.youtube.com...

**If a Mod reads this, can they please embed the video? I tried but it would not work**

Here is its description on Youtube:

THIS VIDEO ONLY SHOWS IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS - THESE ARE NOT UFOs!

I recently watched the video which shows two strange objects at Lake Erie, instantly I remembered when I had seen something very similar in the sky, I managed to film it too.

August 31 2006: I filmed two orbs of light, they appeared to be part of the same object. They moved silently and very slowly across the sky. Both lights appeared to be glittering or twinkling. The lights eventually dissapeared behind some trees. At the time I could not explain them.

The next night I went to the same location, the strange ligths returned shortly. This time they did not dissapear behind the same trees, they carried on moving. They came closer and closer until I realised it
was a plane! Now I could hear its engine too.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by JH80]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Keep going frozen.

The ones which are on an agenda might it be personel or "on the job" are getting mad because you and others don't give up. Their reactions show how desperate they are.They hate truthseekers.

If they can't get you with one single handle, then they bring in some sockpuppets. Might those handles be new or a bit older, doesn't matter.

Don't give up.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
JH80 can you tell us the location you shot the video? What direction the aircraft were flying? I would like to correlate the loction of your footage versus frozens. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

JH80 can you tell us the location you shot the video? What direction the aircraft were flying? I would like to correlate the loction of your footage versus frozens. Thank you.

I filmed this in the UK, I was staying near Norwich (Norfolk, East Anglia) at the time.

The aircraft would have been flying North, I think.

Their reactions show how desperate they are.They hate truthseekers.

I do not know if you are referring to me, Truthseeker, but all I am doing is putting forth my suggestion. By defintion, I am actually 'truth seeking'.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hey JH80 where is the footage of it going over your head? I would like to see that.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
Keep going frozen.

The ones which are on an agenda might it be personel or "on the job" are getting mad because you and others don't give up. Their reactions show how desperate they are.They hate truthseekers.

If they can't get you with one single handle, then they bring in some sockpuppets. Might those handles be new or a bit older, doesn't matter.

Don't give up.

Yes I have an agenda and it's to stop BS videos being posted and being labeled as "huge" and "mind blowing" after we have prooved beyond reasonable doubt that these objects are likeley to be planes!

"on the job" WTF? I personally have seen UFOs (not planes) and want to try to gain understanding, ie: a truthseeker.

I'm desparate too, for this sort of BS to not harm the UFO movement and be labeled as 'evidence'.

Would you forget "sock puppets"? A lot of people have joined ats and posted that they believe this pathetic video.
Posting under multiple names is against the terms and conditions of this site and can be sussed by the mods, which would result in a ban.

RAAAAA!

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JH80
It would be much easier if I said, "this video looks like the real deal". It would be much nicer if I said, "this is the proof we have all been waiting for", but unfortunately I can't. I think the truth is far more imporant... I think I have an explanation for the Lake Erie UFO video.

Before I go any futher I think you should know my opinion on UFOs. I have seen a few UFOs myself, through research I have been able to explain some of my sightings too - it does not dissapoint me, I would much rather know what really happened. I believe in UFOs, but I am still skeptical - I always look for explanations before coming to the conclusion that something cannot be explained.

Nice going, and I completely agree with your point of view. Obviously, I am your sock puppet.

I've got to stop expending my "Way above" votes too early in the month. You'd get one if I had one left.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

As far as other video, Yes, After filming for years down at the lake, I have some mind blowing footage.

One strange thing is the house sized Balls of Light Plasma that seem to be pulsating different colors, This last summer these Plasma ORBS strarted to come in very close and let me film them, In just as good quality as this clip that is now on youtube.....

I will get that up on youtube soon

Hi, Frozenthought. I'm suprised to see that this thread is still going as all the evidence shows that we are undoubtedly seeing aircraft.

Anyway, I was just wondering if you have posted the above-mentioned video as you promised to do 6 days ago.

Apologies if I have missed a link to it that you may have posted since I last looked.

If you haven't posted it can you tell us all when it will be up there....
thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Yes I have an agenda

At least you admitt it

and it's to stop BS videos being posted and being labeled as "huge" and "mind blowing" after we have prooved beyond reasonable doubt that these objects are likeley to be planes!

That's just your subjective claim and assumption. You talked a lot but yet achieved nothing. I want to see real good evidence that looks _exactly_ like the lights in the video.

"on the job" WTF? I personally have seen UFOs (not planes) and want to try to gain understanding, ie: a truthseeker.

Don't call yourself a truthseeker. Truthseekers don't behave like you. They're not gulible to every debunking agenda and don't put so much effort in debunking.

_I_ do accept other opinions but it doesn't mean that i support them. I'm more like " Well fine, let them think what they want, and i think what i want." I would not put so much effort in convincing people of my point of view or claims.

I'm desparate too, for this sort of BS to not harm the UFO movement and be labeled as 'evidence'.

No, IMO your intension _is_ to harm the ufo community.

Would you forget "sock puppets"?[...]Posting under multiple names is against the terms and conditions of this site and can be sussed by the mods, which would result in a ban.

No! Sockpuppets can indeed be used by using proxies. Simply because there's a rule against sockpuppets doesn't mean everybody follows this rule. I guess we have some sockpuppets here at ATS...but that's just my opinion...

A lot of people have joined ats and posted that they believe this pathetic video.

What you call "pathetic" i'd call reasonable and credible. Again: This is just your subjective claim. Not a fact.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am intrigued by the video, I am just wondering Why did you post this video instead of the video that clearly shows it is a plane?

What did the footage you took the next day look like? were there more than two lights when it got closer? What did it sound like when it went overhead.

Just curious

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

That's just your subjective claim and assumption. You talked a lot but yet achieved nothing. I want to see real good evidence that looks _exactly_ like the lights in the video.

Originally posted by lagos

Originally posted by Frozenthought
Someone told me about this clip. kinda looks the same
www.youtube.com...

Interesting but here's a quote from the guy who shot the video:

Naitsrk:

"I actually think you're right, last night i saw it again, then i look up and the red lights turned into plane lights, so yeah, just a plane."

Should we get a separate forum for posting airplane/airliner video?

Originally posted by JH80

On the 31st August 2006, I filmed something which I believed was unusual.
In short, it was not a UFO, it was a plane - it also looks a lot like the video which is being discussed in this thread.

They both look similar, do they both have a similar explanation? I believe so. The night after filming the first video, I took a tripod with me and returned to the original location. The same lights appeared again, but instead of dissapearing they flew right over my head. As the engines roared I knew it was definitely a plane.

Here is an image using screenshots from my video of a plane, and the video from Lake Erie, the latter allegedly showing UFOs.

And the video...
BTW, this was filmed on my camera's movie mode. I have since bought a real video camera. Sorry about the shaky footage, I didn't have my tripod with my on this occasion, although I did on the next night which was when I explained the whole thing.

Youtube link

www.youtube.com...

**If a Mod reads this, can they please embed the video? I tried but it would not work**

Here is its description on Youtube:

THIS VIDEO ONLY SHOWS IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS - THESE ARE NOT UFOs!

I recently watched the video which shows two strange objects at Lake Erie, instantly I remembered when I had seen something very similar in the sky, I managed to film it too.

August 31 2006: I filmed two orbs of light, they appeared to be part of the same object. They moved silently and very slowly across the sky. Both lights appeared to be glittering or twinkling. The lights eventually dissapeared behind some trees. At the time I could not explain them.

The next night I went to the same location, the strange ligths returned shortly. This time they did not dissapear behind the same trees, they carried on moving. They came closer and closer until I realised it
was a plane! Now I could hear its engine too.

Don't call yourself a truthseeker. Truthseekers don't behave like you. They're not gulible to every debunking agenda and don't put so much effort in debunking.

Sorry, I should label every vid as evidence of a paranormal event, even given the overwhelming evidence that these are probably more likeley to be planes.

What you call "pathetic" i'd call reasonable and credible. Again: This is just your subjective claim. Not a fact.

Fair enough, it is my opinion.

I'm sure that some people will be gaining knowledge from this thread, so it's worth the effort imo. "Deny Ignorance"

As for the rest, you might get a visit from the black roflcopters.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
For those that are interested, I will be on the Jeff Rense radio show tonight, I will be on at 12:00 EST tonight www.rense.com...

I will be on the Brian Vike Radio show this coming Sunday as well.
jancikradionetwork.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

As for the rest, you might get a visit from the black roflcopters.

latest with that you lost all credibility. Very childish like, in kindergarden.

And now we should stop before it gets worse, i won't participate in witchhunts or flamewars...ah...well...wait i told you folks that before. never mind.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I still want to see the rest of the video. If this is OP's holy grail, then I dont believe for a minute that that crappy short clip is all there is to be seen. I would have filmed for hours and used it for a presentation, not a stinking "soundbite" that can easily be refuted.

How about this, someone set up a camera 8 miles NE of Cleveland and on the shore line facing SE. Then film whatever shows up. Then move the camera 1 mile SE towards Cleveland still on the shore line and film that. Do this until you are 1 mile or better from Burke and film that. Take multiple nights to do this so many types of weather are seen. If after all of that if these are seen as not what I and others think most probably are I will personally renounce my stance on this issue and toss it into the "unknown" pile.

There is a proper way to present evidence and this is not one of them. If you pick out just a page from a book and read it there is no way on earth you are going to know what this book is about and what happens within its pages. That analogy applies here in the worst way. These :30 sec. to 4 minutes or so snippets are useless as evidence of anything, including the stupid planes! They are simply lame - either purposefully to skew an observation towards a predetermined outcome, an out and out hoax or from simply being to stupid or lazy to add additional footage to bolster your claim. One cant present evidence of this subject and not expect it to be sent through the analysis shredder. Those who "really" want the truth will analyze ever last drop of data out of this to get to the meat on it. Not a "Yup, thats a UFO fer sure, couldnt be anything else."

We need to do better than this people..

My .02, keep the change.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

latest with that you lost all credibility. Very childish like, in kindergarden.

Yes, I've lost all credibility because I have a sense of humour.
Lighten up dude, I'm not out to get anyone either, I just want to get to the truth

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Please stick to commenting on the topic rather than on each other.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

XEROS>

Perhaps if we changed the line of questiong. Maybe that would do you some good.

Did you ask him what happened AFTER the sighting yet?

What about yourself. Did you see those "event" questions I'd left? I'm curious to see your responses...

Be Excellent To Each Other
BETEO
SP

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join