It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On to something huge here! (UFO HOAX)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

thought this might interest you Frozen; this is a compilation of a lot of UFO sightings in 2003 in Ohio, apparently lots of people have been seeing them, in many of the typical forms, and many of these reports are multi-witness.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
www.youtube.com...

thought this might interest you Frozen; this is a compilation of a lot of UFO sightings in 2003 in Ohio, apparently lots of people have been seeing them, in many of the typical forms, and many of these reports are multi-witness.

Oh my God, that video showed the exact same single Plasma ORB I have been talking about! Thank you for posting this!

i haven't even finished it yet, going back.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation
www.youtube.com...

Oh my God, that video showed the exact same single Plasma ORB I have been talking about!

I only see one actual photo in this movie, the rest are all computer generated renditions of the events. I saw none that matched the footage in your video…

Is the link incorrect?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
You know they started a group here called “Fair Skeptics”, but no-one that is a believer is going to believe any doubts put forth by such a group. Immediately they are “government debunkers” withholding this pseudo-religions messiah of “disclosure”

That's not necessarily true. I for one, am a believer of some of these sightings to be paranormal in nature but I don't let that cloud my judgement. To do that, is only going to do true UFOlogy harm in the longterm and make a laughing stock of the subject.
This is the reason why I personally feel the need to scrutinise the "evidence" presented.
So infact what people have accused me of being ie: "debunker", "government, bla bla bla"
is actually the opposite of what I am, it's quite funny really.
I believe that someone will/can evenually come out with a similar video and flight tracking evidence and blow this story out the water.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
That's not nessesarily true. I for one, am a believer of some of these sightings to be paranormal in nature but I don't let that cloud my judgement.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I was not saying everyone is like this, nor was I pointing to anyone specific. It’s just been my experience so far on ATS that anyone that stomps on any supposed UFO evidence is immediately labeled a debunker by someone. Same general rule of thumb applies to many 911 threads on here. The funny thing in the 911 threads, last time I posted to one, was the guys accusing me of being a debunker both admitted they were government or ex-government employees, one said he worked for the NSA aerospace division

Unfortunately the same thing applies to many paranormal threads on ATS and other sites. Once someone does not like what you’re saying, you’re immediately a debunker, even if there is nothing further from the truth. Its simply a discredit tactic used by folks when their theories get proven wrong.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I found another clip, this is also a double orb over Lake Ontario.

fierycelt.tripod.com... check out first movie on the page

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Actually the third video is the most interesting, because the first both seems very likely to plane landings. But in the third, the light reflects on the water. My first impression is, this lake has magnificient light and shadow plays.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by manastin

Actually the third video is the most interesting, because the first both seems very likely to plane landings. But in the third, the light reflects on the water. My first impression is, this lake has magnificient light and shadow plays.

I have filmed the exact same thing that is shown in clip 3 (Orb entering water) but I have filmed it over Lake Erie, it looks exactly like clip #3 but then it comes back out of the water.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I have filmed the exact same thing that is shown in clip 3 (Orb entering water) but I have filmed it over Lake Erie, it looks exactly like clip #3 but then it comes back out of the water.

I thought those 3 video are filmed at Lake Erie too. No?
Your video sounds very interesting. I hope you will post it soon.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by manastin]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trimmed triple nested quote

[edit on 14/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I thought those 3 video are filmed at Lake Erie too. No?
Your video sounds very interesting. I hope you will post it soon.
[edit on 14-2-2007 by manastin]

No, those three clips are filmed over Lake Ontario

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I would tend to think that the Lake Ontario vids are of planes landing at either Pearson or the Island airport in Toronto. It may look like some are going into the water, but due to the curvature of the earth, they are just actually below the horizon across the lake.

Sounds reasonable, no?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
I would tend to think that the Lake Ontario vids are of planes landing at either Pearson or the Island airport in Toronto. It may look like some are going into the water, but due to the curvature of the earth, they are just actually below the horizon across the lake.

Sounds reasonable, no?

Yes.

I looked at the third entry. My immediate impression was: there is a bright light, then a reflection of the light off water (first a little, then a lot), then it goes out of view.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I doubt if there are any run ways out on the lake.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I doubt if there are any run ways out on the lake.

What makes you think they are out on the lake? They could easily be across the lake on the Ontario side, i.e. Toronto.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

New Great lakes UFO info

ufonews.tv...
Scroll down to bottom

There is absolutely no doubt the objects in the video are aircraft in a landing pattern. You can see several of them all lined up with a runway (which one// which airport; I do not know) but once they reach the bottom the lights go out. Well of course, they would the aircraft just landed DOH!

Now if you have any doubts what I say is true just go to any major airport at a busy time of day when it is dark of course; line yourself up with the end of the runway with aircraft landing in your direction and you will see the very same.

The only difference between this video and the original in this thread is; ALL aircraft are spaced for a direct in approach, where as in the original video shown at the start of this thread they were in a holding pattern for some reason.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

New Great lakes UFO info

ufonews.tv...
Scroll down to bottom

There is absolutely no doubt the objects in the video are aircraft in a landing pattern. You can see several of them all lined up with a runway (which one// which airport; I do not know) but once they reach the bottom the lights go out. Well of course, they would the aircraft just landed DOH!

Now if you have any doubts what I say is true just go to any major airport at a busy time of day when it is dark of course; line yourself up with the end of the runway with aircraft landing in your direction and you will see the very same.

The only difference between this video and the original in this thread is; ALL aircraft are spaced for a direct in approach, where as in the original video shown at the start of this thread they were in a holding pattern for some reason.

These clips are not my footage, I am not from there, If these people say there are no airports, I have no reason to doubt them. but if you must doubt, knock yourself out.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What people are saying there are no airports? I don't see any mention of there being no airports on the page that video is on. And yes, Toronto has airports.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
cancel that. I wasn't thinking.

[edit on 14-2-2007 by waffleprime]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
More proof people are seeing these objects over Lake Ontario as well and in the middle of nowhere!

Hello Michael, saw the youtube film today, and the thing is
that the same kind of operation has gone on over Lake Ontario
too. Watched a half dozen doing the ballet. The slowly moving toward and away from each other, forming lines, merging and unmerging, sequencing. Off Somerset, NY, in the region of
the AES power generating plant.

Middle of nowhere but must still must be seen by many from both sides of the Lake. Never hear a word though.

w(buffalo)

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

These clips are not my footage, I am not from there, If these people say there are no airports, I have no reason to doubt them. but if you must doubt, knock yourself out.

1, I never said it was your footage.

2. You are not being very objective once again if you can not see what is going on in the video, you should have some doubt simply because you did not take the video or do you always take someones word no matter what they say?

[edit on 2/14/2007 by shots]

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join