It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On to something huge here! (UFO HOAX)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
93 MB file? Ya, like that's gonna fit on youtube. That is irrelevant to this thread anyway. We are speaking about your self confessed "mind blowing" video posted, remember? Can you at least try to shorten the file anyway and make a new thread? I'm sure someone here would be more than happy to make it viewable.

I have already shortened this next clip (The House sized ORB) so it will fit on Youtube, the full clip came in at 120 MB, Youtube only will take a file up to 100 MB, Why would I want to shorten it even more, Wouldn't you like to see as much of this object as possible?

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought

93 MB file? Ya, like that's gonna fit on youtube. That is irrelevant to this thread anyway. We are speaking about your self confessed "mind blowing" video posted, remember? Can you at least try to shorten the file anyway and make a new thread? I'm sure someone here would be more than happy to make it viewable.

I have already shortened this next clip (The House sized ORB) so it will fit on Youtube, the full clip came in at 120 MB, Youtube only will take a file up to 100 MB, Why would I want to shorten it even more, Wouldn't you like to see as much of this object as possible?

Yes, you're right, but I suggest that you open a new thread and post your sighting as I'm sure there's interest. (me for one)

P.S. I didn't realise youtube would accept 100MB

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuRising
Oh please send it to Defcon 5 if you can win him over you can do anything!

Uh, No, They can kiss my a**, sorry but after all the BS they have slung my way, I will not be doing them any favors, Anybody that has been a half way decent person towards me and talked about this in a adult like way even if you diagreed with me, I will share with them and they can report back to what they see.

The rest can wait until it's up on youtube...Mid April.

Fair nuff I gotta say. But if you have to edit it to fit onto youtube you know it will just be debunked coz the whole thing aint there. surely the powers that be of ATS with their tetrabites of space can adjudicate to some degree..but then that would just kill the debate which makes it so much fun to follow..BTW even after all the debunking I am still kinda on your side here..

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'll try to make this clear, so IceHead can wrap his brain around it:

The footage that JH80 posted does indeed look different than the stuff posted by Frosty, in that the plane is CLOSER and then is DIRECTLY OVERHEAD. Michael, had you left your camera on and had the PLANE you shot come up and over you, it would likely have looked pretty darned similar, if not EXACTLY the same.

The first part of the footage posted by JH80 is indeed REALLY, REALLY close to the stuff you posted. Get it? Or am I being obtuse? The second part of the footage is a continuation of the first. It's the same plane, unless JH80 is lying. I fail to see why JH80 would misrepresent what he's posted. It's not his OPINION or BELIEF it's a plane, the footage speaks for itself. As far as I know, he's not selling anything, no vested interest in one position or another. BTW, neither am I - you can listen to my podcast for FREE, no $$$, nada. I share my knowledge with anyone who wants it. And you know what? I've never claimed to be a UFO researcher. Check it out - I'm a student of the paranormal. I admit that I'm learning, as are we all, no love or fear token required. You, on the other hand, state that you're an "avid UFO researcher" in your bio on Sereda's marketing site for his "film". So, what methods do you employ for your research? Fear or love? How do you analyze your footage? What software do you use? Who in the UFO field do you look up to as a mentor? Sereda?

Better yet - you see a UFO in broad daylight, along with a hundred other people.

Are they aliens? How do you know?

Are they crypto-terrestrial beings? Interdimensional sentient lifeforms?

What do you KNOW, and what do you BELIEVE? How do you differentiate the two?

What research methods do you put to the task of analyzing the situation? Belief? Intuition? What motivates your conclusions or ability to confer with peers for review? Agreements with your business partner, who demands you NOT release footage for the fear that those with no vested interest in your project will possibly determine that it's not paranormal in nature? Ever heard of collaboration and integrity? Academic sharing of evidence in service of the process of elimination? Deductive reasoning?

I went on a another thread on a web page for a decent podcast show - Mysterious Universe - and added my comment about my opinion regarding your footage. Sorry if you didn't like that - freedom of speech and all. You can come on ATS and make HUGE claims, and some of us will put them to the test. We will not consider the world in the childish light of "fear or love", that nonsense is for weak-minded automatons who lack critical thinking skills. Thank goodness, my brain is still fairly sharp, and my desire to understand the REALITY of UFOs is not clouded by any beliefs or economic agenda. My integrity is all I have, and I value it above all else.

That's it for my input in this thread. Michael Lee Hill, you might indeed have some interesting footage in your possession, but this junk ain't it. Your defensiveness speaks volumes, dude. Rock on with your Andromeda DVD, I'm sure all four people who buy it will adore the music. YOU ROCK, DUDE.

Thanks to those of you who gave me kind feedback, and for keeping the fire for the truth burning bright. This is a important thing, the quest for understanding the UFO phenomena, and we shouldn't let egos, money and noise get in the way of the search for understanding.

dB

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Michael,

It's amazing, you can actually split a clip into TWO pieces, and then the whole thing will fit up on Youtube.

Creative problem solving is just sooooo much fun.

OK, last post of mine on this thread. Hopefully.

dB

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
I'll try to make this clear, so IceHead can wrap his brain around it:

The footage that JH80 posted does indeed look different than the stuff posted by Frosty, in that the plane is CLOSER and then is DIRECTLY OVERHEAD. Michael, had you left your camera on and had the PLANE you shot come up and over you, it would likely have looked pretty darned similar, if not EXACTLY the same.

The first part of the footage posted by JH80 is indeed REALLY, REALLY close to the stuff you posted. Get it? Or am I being obtuse? The second part of the footage is a continuation of the first. It's the same plane, unless JH80 is lying. I fail to see why JH80 would misrepresent what he's posted. It's not his OPINION or BELIEF it's a plane, the footage speaks for itself. As far as I know, he's not selling anything, no vested interest in one position or another. BTW, neither am I - you can listen to my podcast for FREE, no $$$, nada. I share my knowledge with anyone who wants it. And you know what? I've never claimed to be a UFO researcher. Check it out - I'm a student of the paranormal. I admit that I'm learning, as are we all, no love or fear token required. You, on the other hand, state that you're an "avid UFO researcher" in your bio on Sereda's marketing site for his "film". So, what methods do you employ for your research? Fear or love? How do you analyze your footage? What software do you use? Who in the UFO field do you look up to as a mentor? Sereda?

Better yet - you see a UFO in broad daylight, along with a hundred other people.

Are they aliens? How do you know?

Are they crypto-terrestrial beings? Interdimensional sentient lifeforms?

What do you KNOW, and what do you BELIEVE? How do you differentiate the two?

What research methods do you put to the task of analyzing the situation? Belief? Intuition? What motivates your conclusions or ability to confer with peers for review? Agreements with your business partner, who demands you NOT release footage for the fear that those with no vested interest in your project will possibly determine that it's not paranormal in nature? Ever heard of collaboration and integrity? Academic sharing of evidence in service of the process of elimination? Deductive reasoning?

I went on a another thread on a web page for a decent podcast show - Mysterious Universe - and added my comment about my opinion regarding your footage. Sorry if you didn't like that - freedom of speech and all. You can come on ATS and make HUGE claims, and some of us will put them to the test. We will not consider the world in the childish light of "fear or love", that nonsense is for weak-minded automatons who lack critical thinking skills. Thank goodness, my brain is still fairly sharp, and my desire to understand the REALITY of UFOs is not clouded by any beliefs or economic agenda. My integrity is all I have, and I value it above all else.

That's it for my input in this thread. Michael Lee Hill, you might indeed have some interesting footage in your possession, but this junk ain't it. Your defensiveness speaks volumes, dude. Rock on with your Andromeda DVD, I'm sure all four people who buy it will adore the music. YOU ROCK, DUDE.

Thanks to those of you who gave me kind feedback, and for keeping the fire for the truth burning bright. This is a important thing, the quest for understanding the UFO phenomena, and we shouldn't let egos, money and noise get in the way of the search for understanding.

dB

Peace to you, And no I don't agree that what JH80 filmed is the same think I filmed, What I filmed was close enough, very close indeed that if there was a third light, and more strobing lights on them, you would have clearly been abale to see them.

Glad you dig my tunes, I think somewhere deep down you are doing good work and many here have come to your behalf and saying you are a good dude.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I have already shortened this next clip (The House sized ORB) so it will fit on Youtube, the full clip came in at 120 MB, Youtube only will take a file up to 100 MB, Why would I want to shorten it even more,

Two very simple soultions

!. split the file into two parts

2. Upload the whole file to one of the free file hosting services You can find several of them here

Reminder, members of ATS are advised not to quote more then needed information so it would behove you too quote only the parts/part you are addressing.

[edit on 2/16/2007 by shots]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I look forward to the rense broadcast tonight on this footage, as alot of critical thinking people are now aware. Hopefully they will take some calls. This thread is a testament to all the great people out there, who will not stand for this sort of 'evidence'.
Frozenthought, I hope that you are genuine, I really do, but this video and thread will serve as a reminder to all interested in unbiased researching into UFOlogy.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I must be a glutton for punishment...

The trailer for the Michael Lee Hill/Sereda masterpiece is up on their site. I just watched it.

You can see the strobes on the sides of the main lights in the Hill footage that shows up in the trailer. THEY ARE INDEED AIRPLANES. EOS.

Sereda then proceeds to inform us that he has "designed a UFO, antigravity, zero-point energy propulsion system". He's developed the blueprints, he's ready to test his own flying saucer, he's ready to fly "to Andromeda or another star system".

Michael, exactly how much of Humboldt's finest have you guys toked up in the production of this bull#?

What a stinking pile of putrid alien poo. You & Sereda should hang your heads in shame. Seriously.

Alright, I'm done, time to turn off the machine and go have some dinner with my honey in the real world. For chrissakes, I'm gonna show her this stinkbomb trailer later, and we'll have a good laugh.

A good weekend to you all.

dB

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
ON top of the IRREFUTABLE CREDENTIALS DBiedny holds we have yet another expert in this field who believes this video is a recording of aircraft, human manufactured aircraft AKA: passenger planes...

That would be Doctor Bruce Maccabee, I sent a link to the video in question to a very dear and trusted friend who has a very god relationship with Dr. Maccabee.

The resultant response from Dr. Maccabee is as follows:

>Bruce: Have you seen this?

<

Thanks for the message.
Airplane headlights seems to be the consensus on the Updates email list.
I concur with that.

I will freely admit that based on this reply it doesn't appear as though Dr. Maccabee spent a great deal of time dissecting this video but that could speak volumes in its own right.

My personal belief is this video is simply airliners on approach to Hopkins or one of the several airports in and around Eastlake, Ohio. That's just my personal belief based on the preponderance of evidence given here in this very thread and the opinions of people who know a HECK of alot MORE than I do.

My suggestion to Frozenthought would be to share ANY and ALL video evidence he might have in his possession for peer review and collaboration, short of that the "soup starts stinking".

If the soup gets too stinky ATS will not be available to the cook any longer.

Springer...

[edit on 2-16-2007 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I think instead of more fuel on the fire, both yours and davidbiedny's comments have pretty much covered it in flame-retardant foam..

I too have checked out the footage, and commentary on the location and direction of these lights.. planes going into cleveland hopkins from either a holding pattern or somewhere around detroit - it's immensely simple to match up the location and flightpaths in google earth.

Put a fork in it - it's done.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Stoo]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I look forward to the rense broadcast tonight on this footage, as alot of critical thinking people are now aware. Hopefully they will take some calls. This thread is a testament to all the great people out there, who will not stand for this sort of 'evidence'.
Frozenthought, I hope that you are genuine, I really do, but this video and thread will serve as a reminder to all interested in unbiased researching into UFOlogy.

What all 3 or 4 of you not standing for this type of evidence, how about the over 100,000 people have watched the video and the majority who are with me....We don't know what it is? All of those people don't count? just you folks opinion counts huh, if that is being open minded?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

What all 3 or 4 of you not standing for this type of evidence, how about the over 100,000 people have watched the video and the majority who are with me....We don't know what it is? All of those people don't count? just you folks opinion counts huh, if that is being open minded?

They are misinformed, whereas you are not. I saw the vid and, at first and thought wow. After analysis and scrutiny, I'm now informed to the contradictory evidence, which I hope that I've helped to bring forth.
I now want to help to inform those who are deceived by this video and hopefully, with the help of others, the truth will prevail.
"Deny Ignorance"

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You know what, Oral Roberts and Deepak Chopra and even more so Benny Hinn et al, all tapped into the same resource you and Sereda and others are tapping into, the unwashed masses. $$$ with no thought, nothing but feeling behind them.

This is the same tactic used by fundamentalist TV evangelist snake handling hands on faith healers selling some kind of bunko faith pill for years and years. They had millions - millions of brainwashed peoples pockets to reach into capitalizing on the unaware or ignorant by using faith or belief as a tool to gain income.

Its a sham and a shame....

Dont you get it (what am I saying)? Its not the quantity - its the quality that garners you legitamacy in this field of interest. Once youve been labeled a narrow minded, eff everybody who dosent think my way type, it will stick to you everywhere you go and the only ones you will have nipping at your heels will be the one where you have to snap your fingers in their faces to get their attention. Good luck FT, its going to be rougher for you than you may think. In the so called UFO community there is no such thing as loyatly....

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
You know what, Oral Roberts and Deepak Chopra and even more so Benny Hinn et al, all tapped into the same resource you and Sereda and others are tapping into, the unwashed masses. $$$ with no thought, nothing but feeling behind them.

If you are putting me into the same group as Deepak Chopra, thank you very much, he is speaking more Truth than anybody out there right now and he get's it. He is actually one of my hero's, thank you.

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That truly does explain a couple of things. Thank you....I'll take my one liner warn and leave....

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I guess you didn't see the thread where i wanted to share the single Orb video here with people at ATS but was convinced by other members to not do so because we would have to keep it jest between us for the time being because I promissed David I wouldn't release anymore footage until the film is released? ATS members convinced me that I wouldn't be able to contaol keeping it private.

I think you are getting tangled in your own spider web of deceipt, Frozenthought. Why has the orb footage suddenly become too big for YouTube? You told us a week ago you were going to post it there! Has it grown in size over the last few days? Or were you hoping that you could distract attention away from your promise and hope that we would forget about the 'mind-blowing' footage of a 'house-sized orb'? You also state above that ATS members conviced you that you wouldn't be able to control keeping it private! This doesn't make sense, because you knew it would no longer be private once it was on YouTube. Why would you need ATS members to tell you that?! Surely the only thing that ATS members have convinced you of is that we know you've filmed commercial aircraft approaching Burke airport.

I was a bit cautious about coming to this site but I am pleased that I did. Despite having to wade through the irrational and unfriendly posts from hoodwinkers like yourself and your gullible supporters (or friendly co-conspirators if that is what they are), it's refreshing to encounter intelligent posters like Defcon, JH80, davidbiedny and others who have put effort without reward into exposing this video for what it is.

The only thing huge you are on to here, Frozenthought, is the size of this thread and the spamming exercise I believe it was intended to be!

mod edit: edited 'nested' quote.
Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Ok, I have to speak up now.

If there is a line drawn in the sand of this thread, I am standing on FrozenThought's side.

I've been lurking in this thread for a while now because I don't have anything analytical or rational to contribute and I'm not qualified to help determine what it is in his videos.

So I've kept quiet because my MO at ATS has been to try and seek out facts. But now I'm getting really disillusioned about ATS in general. There's a witch hunt mentality that crops up now and then here that I thought at first was due to old-time ufologists being (understandably) fed up with hoaxes. And I've told myself, "just hang around and be patient, and see how this community operates."

But now, I'm just going to do what I usually find valueless in other posters and say what I feel instead of what I think. And poor you, Frozenthought, having me as a defender, because my credibility is pretty much shot (especially in my own mind) for initially getting excited about the Air Force footage (different thread).

So here goes: totally subjective: I feel that Frozenthought is absolutely genuine in his reaction to his video during the footage, and in his posts here on ATS. I haven't seen ANYTHING to the contrary in his presentation of the materials that makes me think he is hoaxing in the least.

He may be wrong - it may be planes he filmed - but I deeply believe that he is presenting what he saw as he saw it. I'm actually shocked that anyone thinks he is hoaxing. He doesn't seem to have the personality type at all (unlike the poster on the thread I mentioned above).

That is my sad little 2cents!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Wow Frozen I read and posted in your My videos on Fox thread and observed some really hard ball debunking on some members parts and some quite nasty I might add. And as I stated in the previous thread I have also witnessed many similar and not so easily explained
phonomena and much of it right here in Michigan. Ive actually seen an orb in daylight being followed or chased by Military in the UP. Very close to what you have on tape. Apparently I just saw planes landing too I guess. Funny these lights had nothing they were attached to ie planes and then we all ( the six of us camping) also observed the orb disappearing into the ground(seemingly) while the chase craft circled extensively above.
Now I can understand some of the debunkers claims seeing as the proxiemety to the airports and such but honestly they werent there and You were so they need to take a step back on the personal attacks. And for you to be constantly bombarded with claims of you creating false ufo hype by a select few here is definately out of line on their part. I see it this way if a man says he see's something and Im not there to see it or offer insightit I have no right to tell him what he is seeing isnt real or is fabricated. Ive been around 40 some years and around the globe(ex military) and Ive seen things that are not easily explainable if at all. And I believe you. So there you go debunkers. Hows that you pressed so hard to slander the guy I went the other way. Keep up the good work frozen and if you are true to what you say and believe then nothing they do or say will change the actual truth. And Im a firm believer in there is More than Meets the Eye.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Regarding part #2, The second video looks nothing like mine? At first you can clearly see there are three set's of lights?

Oh really? Let's see what the raw/uncompressed footage makes of this claim. Here come some screenshots...

The second video does look like your video (see the sreens above!), maybe not as much as the first one I posted, but that is only because the plane was closer to me and flying at a different angle.

Let's make it easier, do you admit that the first video I posted looked a lot like what you filmed?
Because both videos I have posted are of planes.... THAT IS A FACT!

The first part of the footage posted by JH80 is indeed REALLY, REALLY close to the stuff you posted. Get it? Or am I being obtuse? The second part of the footage is a continuation of the first. It's the same plane, unless JH80 is lying. I fail to see why JH80 would misrepresent what he's posted. It's not his OPINION or BELIEF it's a plane, the footage speaks for itself. As far as I know, he's not selling anything, no vested interest in one position or another.

Thankyou.

how about the over 100,000 people have watched the video and the majority who are with me....

And what does that mean? What does that prove? It doesn't make it any more real, sorry.

I feel that Frozenthought is absolutely genuine in his reaction to his video during the footage, and in his posts here on ATS

I agree. Although being honest does not mean you cannot make mistakes!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join