It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons, your time is up!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess all that's left is to start a new thread with the same post and you'll have an ATS hat trick.

BTW, you may want to take a look at this:

Mod Note: ATS Handbook – Please Review This Link.

It will help you trim your unsightly long links, and leave your breath minty fresh.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
A Zionist is a conservative Jew.
And a banker is a banker.
The Federal Reserve is owned by stock holders.
The Federal Reserve has nothing to do with Palestinians. Though you are right by saying Zionist cannot co-exist with Islam.
there is no such thing as the "black lodge".
The ISRAELIS want the JEWISH homeland in ISRAEL because it is where they COME FROM.. I fail to see the difficulty in mastering such basic information.
Funny, because "Zionist" usually being more conservative and tradition feel that "urban" Jews or "Liberal" Jews are the ones in the wrong. What makes the conservative sect worship the devil? If any thing, they take their worship of God to seriously...
What Jews don't follow it? Because I don't think the Jewish community would agree with you outlandish assumptions.

"Mastering such basic information"? lol

Boy do they have you fooled.

Did you see those pics?

Hasidic Jews are generally very conservative, and many of them are ant-Zionist.

Most Zionist so-called "Jews" who are not high up on Jahve's hierarchy, are secular(so how could they be Jews?
) atheists.

Many "urban" and "liberal" Jews are Zionist.

Look at all the 'white-boy' hip-hop artists from New York; such as Remedy, Beastie Boys, Non-Phixion and a few others. Their lyrics are full of Zionist references.

It's no secret that the top bankers are Zionist-"Jews", and that they run the Federal Reserve.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotanybob

u jews and christians dont understand the end of the world is true none of u people dont even understand what is going on in the world u all make me sick u all should go to jahanam

Great I'll start packing my bags now....

LOL

There are many anti-Zionist Muslims who get along just fine with Jews and Christians.

But who knows what this RazorFang is all about, or if he's even Muslim?

[edit on 9-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I dont think it would be free masons your time is up..it should be the other way around..its your time to thrive,perhaps
I am unsure about today but at one time the freemasons were very knowledgable gentlemen and they hold onto a knowledge of..well lets keep it simple..symbols that come from mythology and there is a lot of valuable meaning and energy and power..

but then again,perhaps alot of the true meaning has been lost..we have not had many of these learned gentlemen..of a high quality,ecpecially in politics since the days of jefferson etc. and of course we are/have destroyed much reason with passion..the principle passion in polotics is greed.and because of that we are on the side of the pyramid and not the top of the pyramid..ya know we may all be out of time soon..because we are all part of the land and there is only one god..no man,be he red,or white man ,can be apart, we are brothers after all and we just belong to the earth it does not belong to us.
so whos bright idea is it to say free masons/secret societies,your time is up.. the earth is precious to us,it can also destroy us.

and please instead of knocking people such as masons and each other,break out of your ego and learn something,it may do you some good.battle your dragons now

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
# freemasons
By craig Barnes

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi
VERY SOON for the first time in 26,000 years the sun rises to conjunct the intersection of the milkyway and the plane of the ecliptic. This cosmic cross is concidered to be an enbodiment of the sacred 'tree of life' and it will open a channel for cosmic energy to flow through the Earth, cleansing all and raising all to a higher level of vibration. This will allow the so called 'cattle' to rise-up and the illuminated freemasons will be destroyed forever!

Wait...what?
What are you saying?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Trinityman

I can let you into a little info on the higher degrees.
The profane have no clue to the fact freemasonary is an occult.
I have studied this over the past 5 years, and once you can read into the multi layered symbols and crests you will be able to open the veil on what our establishment are upto behind closed doors!

Freemasonary as far as I can see is lower level study of Rosicrucian knowledge.
On the higher levels of 18 degree upwards they seem to blend with golden dawn, rubyrose golden cross and are govened by an inner order of A.:A.:

33 degrees is that of understanding the 32 paths of qabalah.

Masonary goes much higher than 33! Infact 97 degrees!

The A.:A.: are the silver star holy S.S. (royal scociety)

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wait, wait, wait, your signature, only TRUE Christians are you friends ? do people still have such bigotous thoughts anymore ? I suppose then, if I am not Christian I am evil ? Oh how norrow minded!

I try and respect everyone, but holy crap, stuff like that irritates me.

And by the way, my friend's husband is a Mason, and as far as I know it ain't that secretive. Also are nighbour was one when I was growing up....gues what I am still alive to tell the tale !
reply to post by SkyWay

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Must be those "higher level" Masons... You know, the ones that those that have nothing to do with the fraternity are intimately aware of, but those of us who have spent decades in the Craft are utterly clueless about...

Yeah... Those Masons...

Yup Those Guys Wow He did Nail That didn't he!!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi
VERY SOON for the first time in 26,000 years the sun rises to conjunct the intersection of the milkyway and the plane of the ecliptic. This cosmic cross is concidered to be an enbodiment of the sacred 'tree of life' and it will open a channel for cosmic energy to flow through the Earth, cleansing all and raising all to a higher level of vibration. This will allow the so called 'cattle' to rise-up and the illuminated freemasons will be destroyed forever!

[edit on 6-2-2007 by cain-diedhi]

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 2/6/2007 by kinglizard]

LOL, LMAO ok thats about all I have on this one, I didnt even bother reading the rest of the posts. This one has to be the best one yet !!!

OmaGod....ima gonna die...ya reckon ill be vaporized? or some cool stuff like that? I wanna be vaporized, it seems befitting with all this cosmic stuff and vibrations and all. Yep vaporized thats the way to go now days

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
There's no secrecy in freemasonry, if you go to the lodge and ask for a list of members it is freely given.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Betterthanyoucaneverbe
There's no secrecy in freemasonry, if you go to the lodge and ask for a list of members it is freely given.

While I agree with you over the lack of actual secrecy in Freemasonry, and certainly I can't speak for EVERY Lodge, but in MY Lodge, our Secretary would not simply hand over a list of the membership to random passers-by.

By the way, I see you just registered today, so it might be good for you to know that while reading the archives is great, but replying to two and three-year-old threads is sort of a "no, no" here on ATS.

Rule-Of-Thumb: If it's not on Page 1, it's old news!

Best,

Senrak
Notorious Freemason and part-time electrical engineer and fry-cook

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Thanks Senrak. I posted a similar response on this board. And I believe on this board a few days ago to a similar poster. There IS a pattern of ideology of new posters here in the last few days. A "tacit" but un-genuine acceptance of or agreement with freemasonry. I could be wrong, but I smell some thing bigtime.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

This will allow the so called 'cattle' to rise-up and the illuminated freemasons will be destroyed forever!

Another Mason thread?? uhhg

k but how do I get some Masons to allow me to be beneficiary on their insurance policy before they disintegrate like the wicked witch of the west? sigh

geez, what theory is this coming from? where did you hear this?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
k but how do I get some Masons to allow me to be beneficiary on their insurance policy before they disintegrate like the wicked witch of the west? sigh

geez, what theory is this coming from? where did you hear this?

How do you figure Freemasonry is set to disintegrate? It is the oldest fraternity in the world and has weathered far worse storms than your personal prejudice.

In any case, I'm not sure you're going to get an answer from the OP anytime soon, as he/she's not a very frequent or recent poster.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Roark

Now seriousssssssly Roark,

Do you think I would have posted such a dimwitted reply if I actually believed in this thread's concept to begin with?

lol geez you have forgotten how funny suz can be

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
My profile is now exterminated:

I will not be posting any further. If you haven't noticed..some of the mason posters have friends that are moderators and have signed their profiles or they are listed as freinds. Check all of them, they all intermingle and for years. (Augustus/Ashley, etc).

They have your IP thanks to the mod pals. My children's safety/life is worth way more than some brain-excercize online.

I am quitting while I am ahead. Since the initial long mason thread I have been censored by the same pals of AM, the mason (see his profile for the name of the moderator pal) (et al) If I had the time (not posting about other junk) I would research this group and compare names to each moderator, friends list (which I didn't know existed till now). I would investigate and cross reference every detail, but frankly, I didn't notice till now because I was too busy.

I will not be threatened directly or indirectly in mail or in a forum that is monitored by the very people who could be responsible for extinguishing my life. I am disgusted by the irresponsibility here, are you seriously kidding that your moderators associate with the forum users as friends?? DO YOU NOT REALIZE how DANGEROUS THAT IS?

that is beyond nuts, and you (as site owners) dare to start threads about plagerizing????

...not another word, and if any MASON comes to my doorstep or near my children....someone is going to get hurt and it WON'T BE US!!

I will find alternative ways of being pro-active in the conspiracy lifestyle. This is far too sickening. I will not disclose my height but it wouldn't matter in here, since if you add up the masons and the moderators it would reach a total of 263 feet of pure bull.

Back when I got these, I didn't realize it was personal, until I saw August's profile:

Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 24-6-2009 @ 07:55 AM Y del save
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 24-6-2009 @ 07:54 AM Y del save
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 23-6-2009 @ 11:41 PM Y del save
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 23-6-2009 @ 11:07 PM Y del save

posted on 23-6-2009 @ 03:38 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

Here is is list of locations/dates/times...take your pick.

www.google.com...:en-US&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

endless pages of examples of locations, the exact same article shows up (as the example Alex shows) in many....pick any one.

Mod Edit: Off topic comments removed. Please debate the topic and not each other.
[edit on 6/24/2009 by AshleyD]

+ the other 7 times my posts were edited by this moderator, and mail was not always sent to notify. But read all of my posts, the evidence of editing is there to view. If i was edited or notified THIS many times, wouldn't I be banned? NO, because it was personal and mental, nothing to do with what I wrote, all to do with WHO I was writing to--AKA MASONS.

A thread of yours has been moved Mirthful Me 23-6-2009 @ 08:01 PM Y del

Who is Ad and M-me??? friends of masons????????????????? because I sure don't know em.I have a total of 9 mails from her, warnings and other junk???, I barely even paid attention to it, there has been more but I deleted.Is this place full of the mental, seriously?

I was warned long ago: "Masons will used Corrupted Freemason Moderators
to closed your thread, be careful now.......

FIRST: Corrupted Disinformant Agent Masons Teamup
as soon as a distress call is send to rapeadly gain back
control about information on freemasonry's dark sides
that are being revieled....

SECOND: They use Brothers who became Moderators
to gain full control back by closing the Thread or
by Banning those who got the courage to Deny Ignorance.....by reveiling Freemasonry's conspiracies..!

So be careful, if the thread is closed it will not help
anymore and if you are banned eighter so find
a way to be intelectualy smarter then them by using
*** ATS' T & C *** on your advantage.....

Sign: a Friend......!

Thumb up Princess...... "

I seriousl thought this was a joke??? YOU F*ck actually do this as moderators here???? OH yes, I believe it now!! PUKE!!!!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join