It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Patroness of World Freemasonry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
the following is from:
Encyclopedia of Freemasonry
by Albert G. Mackey 33`
& Charles T. McClenachan 33`
Revised Edition
Published by The Masonic History Company, 1915

page 280, vol 1 (a-l)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Frederick III

King of Prussia, and not a freemason, was a generous patron of the Order. On December 29, 1797, he wrote to the Lodge Royal York of Friendship, at Berlin,: "I have never been initiated as everyone knows, but I am far from concieving the slightest distrust of the intentions of the members of the Lodge. I believe it's design is noble, and founded on the cultivation of virtrue; that it's methods are legitimate, and every political tendency is banished from it's operations. Hence, I shall take pleasure in manifesting on all occasions my good-will and affection to the Lodge Royal York of Friendship, as well as to every other lodge in my dominions."
In a similar tone of kindness towards Masonry, he wrote three months afterward to Fessler. And when he issued, October 20th, 1798, an edict forbidding secret societies, he made a special exemption in favor of the Masonic Lodges. To the time of his death, he was always the avowed friend of the Order.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Food for thought, most people assume Fred was an anti-mason.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewart Lewis
the following is from:
Encyclopedia of Freemasonry
by Albert G. Mackey 33`
& Charles T. McClenachan 33`
Revised Edition
Published by The Masonic History Company, 1915

page 280, vol 1 (a-l)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Frederick III

King of Prussia, and not a freemason, was a generous patron of the Order.

William Frederick III was the son of Frederick the Great. Frederick the Great was initiated into Masonry at the age of 19.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i have read that William the III of Prussia developed the symbol known as the Mantuan Cross, aka the Iron Cross or Eisernas Kreuz. can anyone add to this line of thought?

i ask because i've noticed a resurgence of this symbol in recent times. it has mostly been a uniting symbol of a militaristic nature, but as of late has become more of a cultural symbol for things that are meant to be "edgy" or " extream". any thoughts? and please, only serious researchers need reply, no 'myspace' behavoir here is all i ask. thank you.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
lol now i have benn a freemason for a long time amongst other things and I am one of the few and when i say few i mean young masons to work hard enough to reach the 32 degree and I have a lotta contacts and am well respected in the craft but were do u folks find these lies i mean its no way possible u believe your lies a grand patroness wow that the biggest lie of em all but really you guys have absolutly nothing that says were bad people all u say is ok well your not ranked high enough but yet we dont know anything but all u anti masons know it lol but when asked wheres the proof u go quiet lol

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
LOL thats all i can say that makes no sense

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewart Lewis
i have read that William the III of Prussia developed the symbol known as the Mantuan Cross, aka the Iron Cross or Eisernas Kreuz. can anyone add to this line of thought?

The iron cross is actually a stylized cross pattee, sometimes worn by Teutonic Knights (Templars) around the 12th century. Near the end of the 19th century the Prussians, and then the Germans fancied things up a bit to develop what my grandfather knew to be an iron cross. Jesse James of motorcycle fame claims his logo is a Maltese Cross, which is false. People in North America who use the iron cross symbol claim to be rebels, most are wanna-be's.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
"Order Of The Garter

(Inner Core of The Committee of 300 also Knights of the Garter)

Order of the Garter is the core of the Committee Of 300 (aka Olympians). Queen Elizabeth II is the leader of this organization.

Its members include most if not all of the royal British family along with, many peers of the realm including Lord Rothschild, as well as other European nobility, and a slew of other wealthy individuals scattered across Europe and America.

These elite own businesses on every level, especially the oil and banking industry. George Bush is a recent member who was knighted by the Queen on December 20, 1993, as a Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honorable Order of the Bath.

This was for his leadership in the Gulf War, when he sent American solders to die for England's interest of their petroleum in Kuwait. General Colin Powell and General Norman Schwarzkopf were given also lower order of knighthoods. Lord Peter Carrington, who is a member of the satanic Order of Osiris and other demonic groups is a member of the Order of the Garter.

By the way, Prince Charles Coat of Arms has another symbol--The Order of the Garter. The Order of the Garter is the parent organization over Free Masonry, world-wide. When a man becomes a 33rd Degree Mason, he swears allegiance to that organization, and thereby to Prince Charles.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.dragonbear.com...

Queen Elizabeth is truly the Grand Patroness of the Freemasonary, she sits at the head of the Order of the Garter and the Emperor of Japan is also a member. If anyone has ever watched Public Television, you can actually see the ceremony filmed. It takes place as a masonic procession on a checkered black & white floor holding the various staffs with the men all wearing their aprons covered in masonic regalia & symbolism. Watch the queens speeches from the throne! Her throne has the all seeing eye & pyramid carved in wood & decorated in what appears to be gold or brass.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.britannia.com...
www.churchill-society-london.org.uk...
www.royal.gov.uk...
www.royal.gov.uk...
Notice all the Knights Templar regalia:
commons.wikimedia.org...

Here is a list of members of the order of the Garter:
www.heraldica.org...
I am sick of this freemason denail & all the secret crap. Freemasonry (the esoteric kind) is based on Jewish Kabalah (spelled numerous ways). Notice how the symbol of Europe's Royalty & Nobility use the Lion which also represents the House of Judah. Look at Lord Rothchilds Royal Bank of Canada with the Lion holding the world in its paws.
Here is a link to a sight made by feemasons for freemasons:
www.freemasoncollection.com...&&2fKBI70obDuox2NvxMpoLGxolfAo2bbBeJ1gc05a8aE63ohCz8DJJ0dHS4Vc__XaTXSaqWuaTa
The same site with links showing all the European Royalty portraits with their masonic aprons:
www.freemasoncollection.com...&&2fKBI70obDuox2NvxMpoLGxolobo24Va__XaTWlaq_TaXa

Yes Free masonary goes way above & beyond 33 degrees! Yes free masons run the world. After reading all the links and all the pictures I have presented more than enough evidence. So keep on trucking and living in denial if you want to but if you are a degree 33 degrees or less you don't know cause you haven't been initiated. There really is something more going on people.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
I am sick of this freemason denail & all the secret crap.

You must be the comedy turn - is it the interval already?

Its good to see you lifting the lid on the secret crap. As to the denail... just hit it with dehammer.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
If the order of the garter is the core of the committee of 300, what about those years when the order was in innactive. They quit holding the ceremony for 140 years, and only started up again in 1948.

You'd think, or at least I would, that if the garter was critical to the patroness of world freemasonry, that the forms and rituals would be unchanging. Or at least regularly held.

I would also expect the order to actually do something, other than dress up in 18th century drag and parade around as the queen's personal fan-club.

If you want to talk about a conspiracy, howabout how the Big conspiracies are merely named after their birthplace, like the "Bilderberg" Hotel, or the World Economic Forum, which is now referred to by all Media as simply "Davos"

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
. George Bush is a recent member who was knighted by the Queen on December 20, 1993, as a Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honorable Order of the Bath.

Are you sure about that? After all, American citizens are forbidden to be knighted by foreign powers. If this were true, he would not only lose his presidency, but his citizenship.

Besides....I don't think that W. is chivalry material.

The Order of the Garter is the parent organization over Free Masonry, world-wide.

Actually, the Order of the Garter has nothing to do with Freemasonry whatsoever.

When a man becomes a 33rd Degree Mason, he swears allegiance to that organization, and thereby to Prince Charles.

lol, who told you that? Besides, the 33° was instituted by men who had fought against the british in the American Revolution. The 33° is a Templar degree, not a British one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join