It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Evidence British Special Forces are Recruiting and Training Terrorists in Iraq

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MassiveOrigamiRacoon

Why don't you post a couple of links showing how these specific Policemen were corrupt or infiltrated by a Militia? I'm not interested in hearing about how some of the Police Force has been infiltrated or corrupted -- I know it goes on. But seeing how you asserted that these specific Officers who were shot were either Insurgent infiltrators’, or corrupt, then why don't you post links specifically relating to this incident first, rather than any other? Show how these specific Officers were corrupt.

Already done.

You're really reaching with these unfounded assertions, now, aren't you? How could the Police notice they were British and try to capture them as a 'bargaining chip' when they were being shot at (and hit) by 'Afghan' attired Men in a Car speeding towards their Checkpoint? The Police wouldn't have chased them and caught if they hadn't been trying to play Insurgent.

This is on topic, before you say anything. I'm just trying to show how we British don't just train Terrorists, we also play the role -- on occasion.

O YES, you reached a conclusion, they are insurgents because of what they wear. Then the SOF units that wear different clothing automatically means they are imitating as insurgents blowing up mosques, being suicide bombers, etc. LOL

Speculation. They were arrested for dressing as Iraqi's and shooting Iraqi Police, not for not wearing any insignia. You think that if they had been wearing insignia, they would have been released? For obvious reasons, I think it would be quite obvious that they were not Iraqi resistance.

Let's not be silly here.

So what are you saying? You’re not making a lot of sense. It seems to me that you’re just making it up as you go along.

I don't say things while going along, I point out facts.

Look at what you are saying!! They are not Iraqi resistance? Are you a supporter or something? You don't believe that the Iraqis would not target their own?

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
www.iht.com...

BAGHDAD An American journalist who was writing about the rise of conservative Shiite Islam and the corruption of the Iraqi police has been killed after he was abducted in the southern port city of Basra, American and Iraqi officials said Wednesday.

The reporter's female interpreter was also shot and is in serious condition at a hospital.

The events involving the reporter, Steven Vincent, a former art critic and freelance writer who had worked in Basra for months, mark the first time an American journalist has been attacked and killed during the war. A handful of American journalists have died in vehicle accidents and of illnesses.

Vincent's body was found late Tuesday north of the city center. He had been dumped in the street after being shot three times in the chest, a hospital official said, and his hands were tied with plastic wire.

There were bruises on his face and right shoulder, and a strand of red tape that had apparently been used to blindfold him hung loosely around his neck.

Vincent's interpreter and friend, Nooriya Tuaiz, 30, was found by policemen lying on the ground in the same area.

"Pick me up, what are you waiting for?" she shouted to the policemen, according to Amar al-Badran, a witness. There was a large bloodstain across her shirt. She was recovering Wednesday under police protection at a hospital.

Vincent and Tuaiz were kidnapped Tuesday evening as they left a moneychanger's shop in central Basra. The abductors were at least two men dressed in police uniforms and driving a police sedan, said a witness in the area who spoke only on the condition of anonymity because of fear of retribution.

The Associated Press, citing Lieutenant Colonel Karim al-Zaidi of the Basra police, reported that five gunmen in a police vehicle seized Vincent and Tuaiz

An officer in the Basra police department said Vincent had been working on an article about the role of policemen in the recent assassinations of former Baath Party officials.

More info.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I shall belive my own research, which I did in here well I think, since I have found many parallels between actions in Northern Ireland and what is happening today in Iraq. Funny thing is, that lots of the topics I opened up in this forum board later turned out to be true and then nobody even bothered to talk about them anymore. I wonder if the same thing will happen with this certain topic.

me and you are seriously going to fall out Souljah....

Iraq is different to Northern Ireland. You didn't find ANY parallels, you've just picked up random articles again to suit your needs. How can you when you know anything about Northern Ireland expect for random pages off the internet? Have you been there? grow up there? experienced the violence there? no you haven't.

All you know is how to find random news stories to fit your needs. I am suprised you haven't been sourcing from Sinn Fein.

If i recall, someone about a page or two back explained what happened in Northern Ireland, especially the RUC, yet you have decided to ignore it and carry on with wacky left wing story about nasty governments being naughty.

And, I don't think lots of your threads have turned out to be true. I cannot think of one to be honest.

I always hate to be right, since that means that our world, alongside with all of our goverments is severly corrupt, wicked, evil and very, VERY dangerous to EVERYBODY - you included.

It's not dangerous to me, the British government sheltered my family when they fled Northern Ireland and many others, but ignore that one. The countless moles in the IRA that help convert 100s of IRA members and saved lives...but you will ignore that fact. Read up about "supergrass", that man is a hero...he prevented numerous IRA attacks...but you will ignore that fact right?

The British government is not corrupt, the British government did not know about collusion in Northern Ireland nore did high levels of the British Army.

But yet again, will ignore that fact because you love nothing better than spreading misleading facts about a tragedy...i remember you was one of the first to do so on July 7th...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Yeah as you say its a speculation as you have keep mentioning but it seems to me that you reached a conclusion that they were doing something BAAAAAD. And what are the reasons that qualifies BAAAAD?

I've already told you about 6 times. They dressed as Iraqi's then drove at an Iraqi Police Checkpoint in a car full of explosives, shot several Police Officers, and then tried to escape. Had they not been caught, the Police would have thought Insurgents were responsible. How is that a good thing if the Insurgents didn't actually do it? I'm not sure why you're having so much trouble understanding this.

Also, what is the need for the overemphasised "Bad?"

As I mentioned before when American SOF troops wearing Afghan garb in Afghanistan, does that mean they are trying to initiate blame on so called "resistance fighters?"

That's in a different Country with another Country's Troops. You have already asked me this question once and I have already answered it. Those Americans in Afghanistan were not arrested in Iraq for shooting at Police and they didn't have to be broken out of jail by British Tanks.

I knew you were going to try and bluff me on the information showing how the Police those Two SAS Operatives attacked were corrupt. You have very cleverly attempted to mix very long sources relating to Two very different events that happened Months apart in the hope of tricking people into believing there is a lot of documentation favouring your argument. I've just sat here and read all your sources from the links provided. Only Two of them relate to the incident in question, and you have even chopped the most damning part out of one of those. Here is the link to that original article, not some cheap mirror.

I asked you to provide evidence that the specific Police Officers involved in the incident with the SAS were corrupt. I already told you I knew corruption and certain infiltrations were occurring. You have attempted to sandwich the information relating to the incident in question between sources relating to another incident, deliberately quoting huge chunks of the article to confuse people and make your post look bigger and more informative. You have failed. How dare you try and insult my intelligence by utilising such shallow trickery. After years of catching the mainstream Media professionals doing this very same thing, Amateurs are Breakfast, Graham.

The Seattle Times link you posted is ridiculous. It implies that the soldiers were 'abducted,' even though an Iraqi Judge issued arrest warrants for them. The Governor of Basra refused to cooperate with British forces until they apologised for killing one of their Police Officers and offered compensation for smashing up the Police Station complex to free those accused of that murder. Of course, none of that was forthcoming due to us allegedly somehow scamming a deal of "Legal immunity" before this incident had ever happened.

To be honest I don't really care if you arrange for Tony Blair and the head of 6 to come here and debate me on this issue, I'm never going to believe their lies. I'm never going to believe your regurgitated lies. It's blatantly obvious to any individual capable of thinking for his or her self that something 'BAAAAAD' happened that day -- because of us.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Already done.

Yeah... Yeah right.

O YES, you reached a conclusion, they are insurgents because of what they wear. Then the SOF units that wear different clothing automatically means they are imitating as insurgents blowing up mosques, being suicide bombers, etc. LOL

No, I reached the conclusion that they were acting like insurgents by dressing up as them and getting arrested for shooting Iraqi Police. To assert that I think they are insurgents just because they dressed as them is completely stupid. When did I say anything about blowing up Mosque's or suicide bombings? Are you at all capable of discussing an issue without accusing your opponent of saying something he blatantly didn't say, or without changing the subject to completely different Countries?

I don't say things while going along, I point out facts.

You regurgitate facts whilst distorting and dismissing those presented by your opponent.

Look at what you are saying!! They are not Iraqi resistance? Are you a supporter or something? You don't believe that the Iraqis would not target their own?

What the hell are you talking about? How the Sebastian Cohen does this even remotely relate to what you were attempting to reply too? Have you gone completely insane?

[edit on 13-2-2007 by MassiveOrigamiRacoon]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

www.iht.com...

More info.

This is another unrelated incident! Damn you're getting desperate.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

This is another unrelated incident! Damn you're getting desperate.

Unrelated!!
You got nothing to contradict, nor even talked about it and you say its unrelated.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yeah... Yeah right.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look at this page, I believe you missed it, or just ignored it.

]No, I reached the conclusion that they were acting like insurgents by dressing up as them and getting arrested for shooting Iraqi Police. To assert that I think they are insurgents just because they dressed as them is completely stupid. When did I say anything about blowing up Mosque's or suicide bombings? Are you at all capable of discussing an issue without accusing your opponent of saying something he blatantly didn't say, or without changing the subject to completely different Countries?

Dressing up as Arabs don't freaking mean you are trying to do something bad!!! Dammit. Not to mention as I have show the links to the articles how corrupt the Iraqi police is. You have yet to prove anything that they are trying to blow up a mosque or anything and try to frame the insurgents. We have proof that the insurgents are pretty much committing the crimes!!!

You regurgitate facts whilst distorting and dismissing those presented by your opponent.

You have yet to put up your own facts except to say that they are doing something devious am I right?

What the hell are you talking about? How the Sebastian Cohen does this even remotely relate to what you were attempting to reply too? Have you gone completely insane?

You pretty much have gone insane yourself.

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look at this page, I believe you missed it, or just ignored it.

The Audacity! This is an outrage, deltaboy, an outrage! I have written a fairly big post addressing the very information you posted and you have ignored it!

Dressing up as Arabs don't freaking mean you are trying to do something bad!!! Dammit. Not to mention as I have show the links to the articles how corrupt the Iraqi police is. You have yet to prove anything that they are trying to blow up a mosque or anything and try to frame the insurgents. We have proof that the insurgents are pretty much committing the crimes!!!

Are you so berserk that you can't even read the text that you are replying to? I have told you a thousand times -- as I have right there in my text that you just quoted; I don't think that they were in the wrong just for dressing up as Arabs! I clearly state that I think they were in the wrong for dressing up as Iraqi's and for shooting Police (for which they were arrested) together. You just keep ignoring what I say and it is infuriating! You're clearly up to no good here -- causing this mischief. Just what manner of foul Sorcerer are you?

You have yet to put up your own facts except to say that they are doing something devious am I right?

Pure treachery! It was a fact that I brought up that sparked this entire debate in the first place. There are also several facts in almost all of my posts in this thread.

You pretty much have gone insane yourself.

Clearly. Yet I remain convinced, and with good supporting evidence -- that you are wrong here.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by MassiveOrigamiRacoon]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Thankyou Souljah.

Thankyou. I too have been saying this from the begining. And you have just given it credence.

You have voted Souljah for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I do not belive that after all the articles I quoted some people still do not understand. I am writing in English, right? I mean, you people do understand the words I am writing here? But do not worry - there is plenty of more information to back up my claims, that foreign intelligence agencies are right now operating in Iraq - with support of private security contractors - and are actually training, arming and helping terrorists in Iraq to spread more chaos and disorder in this country, to keep it divided and ruled, just as planned.

EXACTLY!!!!
exactly they did this to the vietcong and the IRA!

The resistance would never hurt iraqi civilians, their own people. On the contrary it is for the people that they put their lives on the line.

I fear though they have succeeded on some level to get people to fear and distrust each other.

And the psyop bomings continue...

Al Qaeda is a fake organisationg that they created anyway, they controll the media, one minute it's all about zarqawi this zarqawi that, and then when that becomes inconvenient, they kill that phantom of and start with their secterian 'war'.

There is no Al Qaeda organisation.

But there is something they underestimate.

There is something i want to add to your list

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Also do you remember the british man who was brought to court under terrorism charges for going to afghanistan and then he turned out ot be an MI5 agent?

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Syrian Sister]

[edit on 15-2-2007 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
SS- you misunderstand the way PSYOP works. It's only effective when it's credible, or folks ignore it. That's why PSYOP products have control #s on them so A- their source is known(US, Brit, etc...) and B- the message is truthful. If the target audience thinks that the product is BS, then they ignore it.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Syrian maybe you should listen to someone who has actually been in northern ireland before jumping off with links on an internet site that was probably written after the event happened and by someone with an opinion to put across. Infinite has been there, he's lived in northern ireland and I have met and talked with people who lived there and still do, the IRA was not a psyops campeign, it was a real terrorist group with real members and real objectives.

But if you wish to continue operating like an information warrior then go ahead, throw the mud and sling the dirt across governments to create a bigger target for the worlds anger to be faced on. It would be nice though if you did research into the claims by US, UK and UN forces that it is not just the US army conducting wrongs.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
According to The Independent newspaper article, the police chief in Basra did not believe the two operative captured were Brits, because they carried Canadian weapons.

There you have it! In a nutshell! The Canadians dun it! Knew that all along.

See, you just can't trust those sneaky Canucks. Bet that was the Special Green Dragon Lady Duzey

Seriously, some of the comments have been way off the mark. I too, have served in NI during the early 70s when certain high vis politicos were active members of PIRA, planning and sanctioning bombings and punishment shootings & beatings and murders.

So you guys who are too young to have been there are just talking pure rubbish from bits of info picked up on the web, in books or crap spouted by PIRA spokesmen Adams and McGuinness.

Why don't you listen to those of use who have fought terrorists and take our advice and research your comments properly and not give comfort to the enemy?

By the way Syrian Sister, I think Al Qaeda is Farsi, and literal translation means The Base or The Home. The Taliban or Taleban again is Farsi and means quite literally, one who is seeking or one who is seeking religious knowledge depending on your viewpoint and translation.

In Afghanistan following the war against Russia, the Taleban came to power and established Al Qaeda, seeking both religious knowledge and an independent Islamic state.

Al Qaeda and the Taleban now export, and please excuse me for saying this, a bastardised and corrupted version of Islamic and Muslim teachings, for their own glorification. For the power it brings them.

If i read your Holy Koran correctly, the lusting after power anmd glory is a sin. Nowhere in the Holy Koran does say you must behead your enemy by slicing his or her head off.

Nowhere in the Holy Koran does it say that committing suicide by blowing up women and children in your country sends you on the path to everlasting glory in Allah's garden. (Blessing be apon him)

These people like Osama Bin Laden (a distant cousin of King Fahd of Saudi Arabia) get people like you to throw their lives away for nothing. There is no everlasting heroic paradise for suicide bombers in the Perfumed Garden.

That is a myth perpetuated by people like Abdul Hamza.

They don't go and blow themselves up for the 'cause' because, like all bullies and braggards, they are cowards.

Unfortunately, they have taken in people like you who believe what they are fed, by false prophets intent only on gaining the power over the very people they say they represent.

I conclude by stating quite clearly that I have many Muslim friends who, whilst they are against the debacle in the Middle East, absolutely deplore the never ending wave of suicide bombing and terror tactics waged by extremists on their behalf.

This is not what the Holy Koran talls us. Indeed, if a foreigner comes to your land, you are supposed to give him or her shelter and food, and protect him or her against all enemies.

That is what I have read in the Holy Book. Of course I may be wrong but I think that Allah (blessing be apon Him) would not be very happy with these terrorists - especially if they perport to kill in his name.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by fritz]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
what what a suprise that it turned out to be false, even though majority present facts from our own backgrounds to prove something...

suppose you need a pro-Sinn Fein thread once in a while

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

The British government is not corrupt, the British government did not know about collusion in Northern Ireland nore did high levels of the British Army.

Tha is a joke, right, you don't really believe that. The British government is one of the most corrupt in the world, and this labour government is particularly corrupt. They are owned by big business and Blairs government was behind the London Bombings.

video.google.com...

And as for affairs in NI, you would be extremely naive if you didn't think the British Government knew exactly what was going on there.

The British government lied to the world about WMD's in Iraq...or did you believe them?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
Tha is a joke, right, you don't really believe that. The British government is one of the most corrupt in the world, and this labour government is particularly corrupt. They are owned by big business and Blairs government was behind the London Bombings.

oh please,
lets not have a marxist view that governments are owned by big business. the British government is not perfect, but its far from being the most corrupt in the world. I think Sudan, Burma and North Korea score very highly. British government is far from those governments and everyone will agree with that.

at least present some decent evidence and views like Souljah that are not from a traditional point of political view.

you have nothing to prove your claims expect from a traditional bias view point.

The British government lied to the world about WMD's in Iraq...or did you believe them?

no of course not, Iraq would of used them against Israel if they had them. but please tell me you are not basing your claim on "corruption" just on the Iraq war?

[edit on 21-2-2007 by infinite]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
British Journalist Greg Palast already PROVED a long time ago that this Blairs government was run by big business (you obviously never read his work). They consult the banks before making financial decisions. and Blair himself has to consult his sponsor Rupert Murdoch before making big decisions.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

There is little poin t going on, because you are wrong and are far too ignorant to realise it. And what do you mean Marxist, you are just an idiot, and uneducated idiot.

uneducated idiot to a university standard thank you

oh, and a member of the Student Union..

who looks stupid now eh?

Murdoch does have influence, but its breaking away. Blair disagrees with his anti-Europe stance and Cameron is not too keen to be "huggy" to murdoch either. but this is not what the thread is about.

if you are not going to back up your claims with sources and just result to petty insults. don't bother please.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
yes, it is true the standards of british education is appalingly low

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

you obviously know very little and are obnoxious to go with it.
British Journalist Greg Palast already PROVED a long time ago that this Blairs government was run by big business (you obviously never read his work). They consult the banks before making financial decisions. and Blair himself has to consult his sponsor Rupert Murdoch before making big decisions.

There is little poin t going on, because you are wrong and are far too ignorant to realise it. And what do you mean Marxist, you are just an idiot, and uneducated idiot.

For those of us that aren't familiar with Greg Palast, could you please provide the evidence he came up with proving these claims. Additionally, I'd like to see the evidence with regards to Rupert Murdoch being in control of the UK. That would definitely be newsworthy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join