It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Evidence British Special Forces are Recruiting and Training Terrorists in Iraq

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am guessing you don't live in Britain if you hadn't already known Murdoch's influence over Blair.
Greg Pallast is a British journalist who has done alot of work uncovering coruption among major corporations, such as BP and so on. He also uncovered the story in Florida about the votes being rigged to allow Bush to win/steal the election on his first time (against Gore).
If you search the internet for Greg Pallast you should find quite a few results. You might get interviews of him off google videos or youtube. you will find his books on Amazon. Armed Madhouse was a good read. He has done lots of newspaper articles also.

Just checked. He has his own website too and it seems to have alot of information there, worth a look
www.gregpalast.com...

[edit on 21-2-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
I'd like to see the evidence with regards to Rupert Murdoch being in control of the UK. That would definitely be newsworthy.

Newsworthy!!! you do realise Murdoch practically owns the newsmedia in UK. His hold over Blair is widely known, just a quick search or just ask anyone living in Britain. He is sometimes even refered to as a cabinet minister, somewhat ironically of course, but his hold over Blair isn't a secret. And apparently Murdoch gave $5million to Hillary Clinton to become next US President.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
yes, it is true the standards of british education is appalingly low
#
Lol thats why people come from all over the globe to train at our maritime training centres? Dare we ask what type of qualifications you have? If any?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I'd like to see the evidence with regards to Rupert Murdoch being in control of the UK. That would definitely be newsworthy.

Newsworthy!!! you do realise Murdoch practically owns the newsmedia in UK. His hold over Blair is widely known, just a quick search or just ask anyone living in Britain. He is sometimes even refered to as a cabinet minister, somewhat ironically of course, but his hold over Blair isn't a secret. And apparently Murdoch gave $5million to Hillary Clinton to become next US President.

I'm pretty sure Hillary had planned on running long before Rupert Murdoch gave her a contribution. Could you explain how owning newsmedia outlets, gives one control over a Prime Minister? What happens if Blair does something Murdoch doesn't like? Does he get an unfavorable news story written about him(which is so terrifying a notion that Blair will toe the line?)

[edit on 22-2-2007 by BlueRaja]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If Blair does something Murdoch doesn't like (there are reported to have been a few heated arguements over various pieces of legislation Blair failed to get through on Murdochs behalf) the backlash could certainly be alot stronger than merely a bad news story. Bu a bad news story in itself could be very damaging. In Reality in the UK it is the news media who decide the elections. The press have the power to make one party or candidate look strong, another weak, which is exactly what they do of course.
Murdoch is a powerful businessman and his power goes well beyond simply owning the newsmedia, in effect he creates the news when he wishes and he influences public opinion to a very huge degree. And in a recent interview Murdoch even admitted that he used as much propaganda as he could to colour the publics view of the war in Iraq to being pro the war. In effect he was admitting his newspapers tell lies and half-truths to sway public opinion. With the war in Iraq he was suggesting it hadn't worked quite so well as he had hoped on this occasion. I am sure you are aware Murdoch also owns Fox news, Washington post, Sky television, Sunday Times, The Sun and more.
I wasn't suggesting that Murdoch was the on who told Hillary Clinton to run for office, I am sure that was decided a long time ago, but what is known is that he donated $5million to her campaign, and obviously you don't give that kind of money over without expecting to get value for money.

Greg Palasts work is worth reading. He has showed how Blair's government is totally controlled by big business, and not just Murdoch. You will find his work on the internet, he has his own site too and I saw this good talk he gave, Palast has done alot of investigative jounralism covering many interesting events. This talk isn't about Blair but Bush's regime. You can find more info about Blair's corruption if you search for it.
video.google.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'd like to see the evidence with regards to Rupert Murdoch being in control of the UK.

Here are a just a few of the stories that illustrate how close Blair is to Murdoch
observer.guardian.co.uk...
news.independent.co.uk...
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2005/09/19/nblair19.xml
news.bbc.co.uk...
politics.guardian.co.uk...
www.red-star-research.org.uk...
www.wsws.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Here are a just a few of the stories that illustrate how close Blair is to Murdoch
observer.guardian.co.uk...
news.independent.co.uk...
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2005/09/19/nblair19.xml
news.bbc.co.uk...
politics.guardian.co.uk...
www.red-star-research.org.uk...
www.wsws.org...

The great information warrior at work...its quite interesting to watch them play this game if you know what to look for..

Although none of the above stories has any real meaning or groundbreaking in them they do add to the view that the british government is currupt and it is for hire (including its defence forces).
I'm sure that "golddragnet" (interesting choice of words for a man obsessed with curruption within a government), would have you believe all of the above is true and that the UK government is currupt AND that there are british "terrorists" being trained by MI6 and the MOD...but the question you have to ask....do you trust him to convoy this "truth" to you truthfully?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
the corruption of the British government should be known to everyone. Blairs popularity is at a real low in UK, there are corruption scandals after scandal, the media never do a good job following them up. The lies about Iraq having WMD's to start a war was more clear evidence of it, what do you think that war was all about? We know the WMDs was lies, it was all about greed for money and power. The US government is even worse, or at least equally bad. And it is not about whether you trust me, its about whether you trust the government or the mainstream media that are supposed to report their activities. Blair is a crook, an evil crook who has to take partial responsibility for so many deaths in Iraq on the back of the lies both he and Bush tried to sell to the world.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

the corruption of the British government should be known to everyone. Blairs popularity is at a real low in UK, there are corruption scandals after scandal, the media never do a good job following them up. The lies about Iraq having WMD's to start a war was more clear evidence of it, what do you think that war was all about? We know the WMDs was lies, it was all about greed for money and power. The US government is even worse, or at least equally bad. And it is not about whether you trust me, its about whether you trust the government or the mainstream media that are supposed to report their activities. Blair is a crook, an evil crook who has to take partial responsibility for so many deaths in Iraq on the back of the lies both he and Bush tried to sell to the world.

Yes there is curruption about the US government but frankly theres a difference between telling people that th government is currupt and telling people we are training terrorists in iraq. It is about whether we trust you because you yourself are telling us one "truth" with "Evidence" , frankly you can link me and direct me to thousands of sites but frankly that doesnt change the question of whether or not we should trust you.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
why not simply ask if you trust the websites, or better still, why not do some investigating or researching yourself to see if there is truth in these stories. There are enough links there for you start in a particular direction. The corruption of this British government is so widespread that it will be very easy for you to find alot of evidence of it......and when you post your evidence here then we will be asking if we should trust you!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
oh please,
lets not have a marxist view that governments are owned by big business.
[edit on 21-2-2007 by infinite]

You are gullible enough to believe the British Government is not another easily bought so-called democracy (and you are still a muppet for suggesting I am Marxist)
Another story involving your corrupt government that you maybe interested in
Sourc e

Mod Edit: To shorten the link.

[edit on 4/3/2007 by chissler]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

You are gullible enough to believe the British Government is not another easily bought so-called democracy (and you are still a muppet for suggesting I am Marxist)
Another story involving your corrupt government that you maybe interested in

*yawns*

if you haven't notice i gave up on this thread ages ago and i've said my piece. i even sad sorry to someone regarding my comments.

please don't search for old quotes just to prolong a thread.
and also, please grow up too, i stopped calling people "muppets" when i was 14 and i advise you to do the same too.

also, say hello to my ignore button...BYES!

[edit on 4-3-2007 by infinite]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
For all Your input in this thread you get my;

You have voted golddragnet for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Thank you for keeping this topic alive.

I have already given up few pages ago.

Just know that some people are here just to deny anything.

And some people are here to search for answers.

[edit on 4/3/07 by Souljah]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
you are a true muppet. You argue that the British Government isn't so corrupt and not owned by big business and at the same time you post threads that suggest you believe Blair's Government was behind 7/7 bombings, suggesting they are involved in the very worst kind of corruption.

Thanks souljah, the above was directed to infinite, who seems to be in a big state of confusion as to whether the British Government are the worst kind of corrupt murders, or that they aren't so corrupt at all and anyone who thinks otherwise is a "Marxist"

[edit on 4-3-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Thanks souljah, the above was directed to infinite, who seems to be in a big state of confusion as to whether the British Government are the worst kind of corrupt murders, or that they aren't so corrupt at all and anyone who thinks otherwise is a "Marxist"

Well if we are Marxists, I shall be Engels.

And basicly all goverments are just a bunch of corrupt, lying, greedy, selfish bastards, who say that they are in service of the People. Some more, others less - but still we are deaing with the same animal species here - but we all know, who the big fishies are.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I've just read this thread and I am amazed at how Souljah claims that the British using special forces to recruit double agents in terror groups, is somehow proof that we are doing it on purpose to keep Iraq in Chaos.

We are recruiting double agents....what the heck is wrong with that, seriously.

Mod Edit: Please Review This Link.

Please Do Not Evade The Automatic Censors

[edit on 4/3/2007 by chissler]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
We are recruiting double agents....what the feck is wrong with that, seriously.
[edit on 3-4-2007 by Peyres]

Dont you know that all double agents are really blood thirsty terrorists who the UK finances to try and rule the world?
[end sarcasm]
Souljah is really against the western world, thats his opinion but thats another thread...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Souljah is really against the western world, thats his opinion but thats another thread...

he is not the only one and numbers are growing exponentially all around the globe...

and you know why?

because the truth that is surfacing about your advanced western values of profeteering, selfishness, dual standards, lie=truth, torture, atrocities, etc, etc...

yes it is called democracy, and you voted for your beloved heartless leaders...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by untilted

he is not the only one and numbers are growing exponentially all around the globe...

and you know why?

because the truth that is surfacing about your advanced western values of profeteering, selfishness, dual standards, lie=truth, torture, atrocities, etc, etc...

That's been the complaint of Marxist/Communists since the 1800s, but I don't see countries with those systems having huge problems with illegal immigrants.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by untilted

and you know why?

Our ruling elite make up a tiny proportion of the western world.

Look back through History and you will find that South, East and North have been just as bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join