It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*HOAX* My UFO footage will be on FOX news! *HOAX*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought

You can call these beings ET's, or beings from a higher level, pretty much same thing to me.

their message is the same as what I learned to be true, which is Thought Creates reality, Or bettet even yet Belief (Thoughts, feelings, and Emotions) = your own personal reality

In every way possible

we as humans have two choices Fear or Love

Our mass belief system is filled with Fear & doubt, There message is awaken and realize there is another choice....Love

I never really don't share that side of this story much because I know how it sounds.

Thanks for sharing because you will find that people are starting to wake up and resonate or vibrate to a higher frequency allow them to see the truths.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
If the video cam off of a Digital8 camera you can just export smaller parts of it into an AVI file and post it on youtube or google video.

You can even use windows movie maker (XP & Vista) to make a short AVI.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought

Originally posted by amongus
Im going to ask the obvious. Why cant you just post the footage you're so excited about here, now AND on Fox News tomorrow or Saturday? Why do we all have to tune into Fox to see the footage if you have it at your disposal? I applaud your announcing that you're going on fox here on ATS. . but am a little confused as to your real motivation.

Trying to sell a few DVD's are you?

Sorry to play the role of skeptic, but hey. Thats what ATS is all about, right?

The reason my footage is not online yet is I really don't know how, can somebody point me to a program that will rip video from a DVD and turn it into a MPG or something?

I would love to get some of my video on Youtube or something

and yes, I hope we sell millions of DVD's, And I hope millions will also watch the free version of the movie that we have all already agreed we will put up on youtube and googel video for free

Enough said! Please accept my apology.

I wish my computer skills were advanced enough to know how to post the vid online. Im sure there is someone here that can point you in the right direction.

Another note, I remember hearing you and David on a radio station talking about the sightings and this "incredible" footage you were sitting on. I cant remember the show name, or what city it was in. Have you guys ever been to seattle? And is this the same footage you were talking about in the interview?

Welcome to ats

[edit on 2-2-2007 by amongus]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I hope you made copies.

FOX? There’s trouble already.

Good luck, you WILL need it.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
i was wondering how long it would take [rolleyes]

On a more positive note,

Congrats on the show and everything you've done to get it there.

I can't wait to see it here in australia.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Have you considered contacting other stations regarding your video.

No offense to your work of course; But, Fox from my knowledge doesn't have the most open minded of viewers.

I understand the difficulty in getting onto big stations like that. I just highly doubt the majority of Fox viewers would give your video a second thought.

Apolagies if i come across blunt; Just fox is watched by morons to my limited knowledge.

Hopefully with time and effort, and your friends contacts; You could get it onto more respected stations.

All the best in your future works, and i look forward to seeing the footage

[edit on 2-2-2007 by KingAmongstMen]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
If the footage is on dvd you should be able to "right Click" "explore" the dvd, drag the movie footage out.. Use windows Movie maker to view it or convert to a different filetype if you wish..

I also use a programme called HJ Split to split video files if the file is too big to upload (prefferably google video as youtube quality is pretty bad).

If needed , once youve right clicked and explored the dvd, tell me what format its in and what size the movie is. Ill be happy to to u2u you links to every programme you need and talk you through extraction, coversion and posting. Ill happily upload the raw footage to my rapidshare account so other users can download the high deff footage at a very good speed.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hi Frozenthought.

You could use this program, its a fully functional trial, allowing you to rip up to 5 dvd's to your harddrive, from there cut it up in movie maker to reduce size.

Also if you wish to change the format after, use this completly free program thats great for that.

Hope that helps and i look forward to the video.

Lastly, if you cant be fussed to do that, why dont you just press the print screen button on a paused image and paste in paint, then upload to image shack?

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Denied]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen
Have you considered contacting other stations regarding your video.

No offense to your work of course; But, Fox from my knowledge doesn't have the most open minded of viewers.

I understand the difficulty in getting onto big stations like that. I just highly doubt the majority of Fox viewers would give your video a second thought.

Apolagies if i come across blunt; Just fox is watched by morons to my limited knowledge.

Hopefully with time and effort, and your friends contacts; You could get it onto more respected stations.

All the best in your future works, and i look forward to seeing the footage

[edit on 2-2-2007 by KingAmongstMen]

I would be careful about calling people 'morons', as that will just get you into trouble, but you do have a good point here.

Fox News is conservative, conservative people tend to watch it. Many--not all-- conservatives do not accept the idea of alien life [lets face it, many--not all-- conservatives are Christians or religious and very devout, in other words not in the position to readily accept the idea proposed], which although your sighting might not necessarily be evidence of, it will inevitably come up when discussing UFO's. They might just make fun of you and your video

I understand that this is probably all new to you frozen and its awesome that you are getting such publicity for your footage, but make sure you ready yourself emotionally if they do rip it apart. I don't know that they will, but they have done it in the past.

I would be severely pissed if they did as much, but either way I'm not going to keep watching Fox News afterward anyway.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BallOfPopulation

I would be careful about calling people 'morons', as that will just get you into trouble, but you do have a good point here.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

I wasn't specifically calling a person a moron. Just the general viewers of Fox.

If there's a rule against claiming such things then by all means i'll happily edit my post into a more 'pleasant' manner. But it is my knowledge that most Fox viewers are infact a little slow upstairs.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I'm really excited that Freezethought logged onto this forum to tell us about all of the UFO activity that's occurring in our area on Lake Erie as this is confirmation on what I've been saying all along.

Here are some snapshots of some strings of lights -- some call them 'rosary bead formations' that were flying over Lake Erie that I recorded from my hi-rise balcony last summer. I live about 2 or 3 miles down the road from Eastlake, Ohio. There's a lot of UFO activity along the lake in this area.

Here's the short video I recorded of those formations:
The first set of lights come in at about 20 seconds.
The second set of lights come in at about 1:02 min/sec
This is a slowed down version of that movie.
Movie I recorded of lights flying in string formations over Lake Erie.

Note: This movie was recorded with my webcam which is not powerful enough to capture even the moon shining at its brightest nor even the stars -- no matter how bright they are at any given time.

Nor can it capture those lights seen on planes -- none of these lights are bright enough for my cam to record.

But my webcam apparently is[/is] capable of capturing very,very bright lights, such as those string formations I recorded last summer, zipping around up there over the lake and I've seen such lights a number of times since I moved to this area 4 years ago.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I'm really excited that Freezethought logged onto this forum to tell us about all of the UFO activity that's occurring in our area on Lake Erie as this is confirmation on what I've been saying all along.

Here are some snapshots of some strings of lights -- some call them 'rosary bead formations' that were flying over Lake Erie that I recorded from my hi-rise balcony last summer. I live about 2 or 3 miles down the road from Eastlake, Ohio. There's a lot of UFO activity along the lake in this area.

Here's the short video I recorded of those formations which I did not see up there at the time when I was recording this clip and only saw those light formations on playback.
The first set of lights come in at about 20 seconds.
The second set of lights come in at about 1:02 min/sec
This is a slowed down version of that movie.
media.putfile.com...

Wow, the one where the ship is alligned in the centre on a tilt is a great shot.

The video looks very promising from the very short clip posted.

The media.putfile link doesn't seem to work for me though?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
That animation looks like a load of balloons tied together flying in the wind

Interesting though, would like to see that with fluid motion

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
KingAmongstMen, the movie playing fine on my end -- try it again and see if it's playing for you yet.
Please note that the first set of formations enters from the left at about 20 seconds.
The second set come in in the center area of this clip at 1:02 min/sec

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodofKratom
That animation looks like a load of balloons tied together flying in the wind

Interesting though, would like to see that with fluid motion

Lol... no, they are not balloons and in fact, I didn't even see these lights at all while I was recording that area of the sky over the lake and only saw them when I viewed the movie on playback.

I had to slow down the movie because they zipped by so fast.
I consider myself even lucky to have seen those lights in this short clip when I viewed the movie on playback a few minutes after I recorded it.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

KingAmongstMen, the movie playing fine on my end -- try it again and see if it's playing for you yet.
Please not that the first set of formations enters from the left at about 20 seconds.

You're right; I was being impatient.

The footage looks great; Can't wait for the higher quality version to be aired on FOX.

Is this your first sighting caught on tape in your area, or have you caught other UFO's on tape?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen

Please not that the first set of formations enters from the left at about 20 seconds.

You're right; I was being impatient.

The footage looks great; Can't wait for the higher quality version to be aired on FOX.

Is this your first sighting caught on tape in your area, or have you caught other UFO's on tape?

So far, this is the only one I managed to record but we see lights like this every once in great while flying over the lake. It's just a matter of being there at the right time.
And about 2 thankgivings ago, I along with 3 others who were with me at the time saw 2 (completely silent) triangle UFO's .. one was huge because it was close by and other one, which we noticed a few minutes later, was flying off in the distance. The large one hovered over the lake for a while before they then zipped off at an unbelievable speed. Then a few minutes later, 2 military jets thundered across the sky after them!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Sounds great; Sadly there isn't much activity where i'm at.

Although i have witnessed one myself; But unfortunately no camera, and no such sightings since.

Was similar to most sightings. Going at fast speeds, thought it was just a fast plane at first; Then suddenly, it stopped made a 90 degree turn in a split second, then later dissapeared into the air.

Been watching the skys since, no activities... Have to save up and get myself to Mexico or something

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Lol... I wouldn't mind moving to Mexico myself. Right now it's looking like a frozen scene from Dr. Zhivago off my balcony over looking the lake. Plus there'a always an overcast most days during the winter so I will have to wait till springtime to resume my UFO look outs.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Lol... I wouldn't mind moving to Mexico myself. Right now it's looking like a frozen scene from Dr. Zhivago off my balcony over looking the lake. Plus there'a always an overcast most days during the winter so I will have to wait till springtime to resume my UFO look outs.

You said your area is quite a hot spot for sightings; Any ideas or guesses why the activity is high?

Any old or in use goverment bases in your area, or something of that sort?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join