It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*HOAX* My UFO footage will be on FOX news! *HOAX*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm going to DVR it. Is it called "Big Story"?

I DVRd that

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
fox has also got a video which they name some of the signings when they were interviewing a man making a flying saucer in mitchigan.
www.foxnews.com.../012607_ff_ufo&FOX_Friends&Flying%20Machine&Flying%20Machine&Science&-1&News&267&&&exp

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought
UPDATE
I also found out when it will air which will be...

Saturday
8:45 Eastern Standard time

and then re-aired

at 12:00 midnight EST

check it out!

Is that 8:45 pm in the evening?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought
Thank you, I am usually pretty cautious sharing my more spiritual side to my story because I know it sounds "out there" to many people so your words give me a little more strength talking about such things

Awesome stuff.. Ive actually seen the exact craft you describe here in the Colorado mountains.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I haven't responded yet because Dan Kinda caught us off guard :-) We didn't know Dan would be asked about any upcoming UFO documentaries and have this news make it mainstream.

Yes, we have much info on the O'hare event included in our new movie, The reason we haven't went public is we are still gathering data, for instance David Sereda is going to Interview some folks in Chicago O'hare and the Tribune in Febuary and we still gathering all the Footage/film/photo's we can, when Dan said the film will be out by next year, we end production of this movie the end of March. so it should be available in April.

David Sereda will be on Fox News National FNC (With Bill Nye the
Science Guy) this Saturday Night at:

"Heartland" is "live" 8-9PM EST / 5-6PM PST ... and it repeats 12AM EST/9PM
PST
-- repeats again 4AM EST / 1AM PST

David told me as of today, it looks like *our* segment will air around 8:45PM EST /
5:45PM
PST.

www.DavidSereda.Blogspot.com

I know David spoke with Dan yesterday, I haven't spoken with David today yet.

So you know, Dan is not doing this for money, Dan wants to be involved in this new movie because he believes in the Truth getting out there and he is really phyched about how this new movie is turning out, Let me tell you, this film is going to floor people.

Tune into Fox News tonight, should be interesting!

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
next year?....... next year?????? wtf is this crap. all u gotta do is gather all the video, all the pictures. get about 3 or 4 interviews and make a video. what is this an independance day major film? lol come on

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Fox news just reported that they are going to discuss UFO activity this hour.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Fox just promoed the spot on UFOs.

They just showed a couple of clips and one was the wobbly saucer from Mexico, which is a known fake.

Oh well, it is Fox for pete's sake.

[edit on 2/3/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yes the show is on now. They expect this footage to show at 8:45 EST but that is not in stone. Read more about this on

This Thread

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So we should see something in say......20 mins or so?
Is this correct. HEARTLAND show right?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yes, it is on now for people on the East Coast. Heartland on Fox network.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
THEY JUST ANNOUNCED IT AGAIN HEARTLAND TONIGHT CORRECT, FOX NEWS HURRY LET'S HOPE IT'S GOOD.

Sorry about caps not yelling just rushing my apologies

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Coming up next after the commercials!!! I hope its good cuz I will buy the dvd!!! I wrote to Fox on their website they have a news alert chat box that you can tell them about breaking news directly yesterday and I told them the UFO web community is gonna be watching and I was setting my DVR to record so who knows they might take it seriously!

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Bill Nye is a joke........ yes, to the rest.

When you wrote 8:45 you were right on.

I thought it was good for Fox News.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
NIce footage man. And props for getting it on a major network. I just always laugh at people like Bill Nye who refuse any and all footage that has ever been taken.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What happened to the thread its flowing so far to the right ... anyway

When David "tried" to talk or make a point he was cut off. I'm so sick of it. They totally controlled his conversation it makes so sick!

I wish we could find some multi millionair on here whom could start their production and give people like David Sereda REAL air time!

Pffffffffffft!

The video was very cool! Now that you have allowed David to bring that to Fox is it OK for you to post your footage here? I would love to see it without Fox cutting me off.

Thanks sooooooo much for bringing this to the public!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
That was some great footage over Lake Erie.

Overall the article wasn't that great, but your footage was definitely the highlight.

Kudos Michael.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Not too bad. Video wasnt that great. Glad Sereda got in there about Gordon Cooper and the other test pilot's documented account. Good interview overall I thought just wish they gave it more air time. Very Impressed it got on a major News Network and got promo-ed. Maybe I will write them an email thanking them and encouraging them to keep reporting on UFO's. Good Job to David Sereda and Mr. Hill!

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Oops! I landed in here by accident - or clumsy fingers as I hit the wrong thread.

I love David Icke

FOX - - Control the Media????????????

NO - - you're joking - right?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The Lake Eerie stuff wasn't as good as I wanted it to be...but those were some weird looking lights. Otherwise the whole thing was well worth it. At least we got some airtime in this small UFO world...........GOd Bless"em (who, I dunno.)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join