It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*HOAX* My UFO footage will be on FOX news! *HOAX*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
theres always sompthing ont he news from that area.
thanks for the imput and keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought

Originally posted by Palasheea
Wow! This is fantastic! YES! YES! YES! ... there's a lot going on over the lake in the Eastlake area -- I live right in that area in a hi-rise and I know this to be true!
Thanks for posting!
YIPEE!

What have you seen? I live in Eastlake as well.

Shoot me a E-mail at Frozenthought@aol.com perhaps we could interview you for the movie!

Frozenthought -- if you want me to send you any information please do that via the administrators of ATS and I will gladly send you whatever information I have on this.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The great lakes have the reputation of rivaling the bermuda triangle.
Somebody wrote a book called the great lakes trangle even.
You are into something going back a long ways..decades if not a century or so....
I believe that investigation will reveal much, and thank you for your efforts...oooorah!
awaiting airtimes and dates!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Frozen!
And a double thumbs up on your debut
I'd like to add it must be a real thrill to be working with D.Serada,the first time I ever heard of David was on his video Case for nasa ufos.He did a really good job explaining everything in a easy to follow manner.(BTW,I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree:lol)Please keep us updated on the times ,dates ,etc.on your video.Thank you and good luck!!!

[edit on 1-2-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
is this going to be on the faux news channel or on regular fox news?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Hey, that's great, good work! So can you tell us more about the actual footage you have? Is it pretty clear, and were you able do any real good zooms of the craft? Or does this look like much of the other footage out there, where people are going to be screaming "CG, fake, or too blurry and far away?"

It is very clear footage, filmed by a Sony Digital 8 on a tri-pod, I have really learned how to use my camera, I figured out there was a filming at night time mode so the night time footage looks great, the blacks are really black and the colors are vibrant.

I also figured out to take the auto focus off so the object stays in focus.

This footage has floored everybody who has seen it...

"I digitized your footage and all the footage from the trip. The 2 UFOs is
one of the best clips I have ever seen anywhere. Dan Aykroyd just called. I may get a cameo of him in January. He had a new sighting and wants to see Michael Lee Hill's footage".
ds (David Sereda)

The two Ufo's footage over Lake Erie is the the one David said he is going to focus on Fox News, It is mind blowing footage!

I am glad you all are going to get to see it.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowsniper
theres always sompthing ont he news from that area.
thanks for the imput and keep up the good work.

Thank You!

Peace!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Frozenthought -- if you want me to send you any information please do that via the administrators of ATS and I will gladly send you whatever information I have on this.

Ho do i go about that?

Thank You.

MLH

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Welcome to ATS Frozen!
And a double thumbs up on your debut
I'd like to add it must be a real thrill to be working with D.Serada,the first time I ever heard of David was on his video Case for nasa ufos.He did a really good job explaining everything in a easy to follow manner.(BTW,I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree:lol)Please keep us updated on the times ,dates ,etc.on your video.Thank you and good luck!!!

[edit on 1-2-2007 by crowpruitt]

Thanks, Yes it is a real honor to know David as my friend now, I was a big fan of his work before I even met him, so you can imagine, it's kinda surreal, I can't wait untill you see this new movie, It is going to blow peoples minds.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bergle
The great lakes have the reputation of rivaling the bermuda triangle.
Somebody wrote a book called the great lakes trangle even.
You are into something going back a long ways..decades if not a century or so....
I believe that investigation will reveal much, and thank you for your efforts...oooorah!
awaiting airtimes and dates!

Ya, i have lived right next to the lake all my life, very strange, The indians built sacred mounds in much of this area (The great serpeant mound) is a few hours drive from here plus there was much indian activity in this area . I think they were onto something :-)

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by red eye agnostic
is this going to be on the faux news channel or on regular fox news?

It is going to be on the Fox news channel and Fox international I believe, I should have times and dates tomorrow

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Exciting..............................................
Sweaty palms...................
Need to see this now..................

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I can't wait to see that footage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job and please make sure you have a hundred of digital copies of it before the MIBs come to brainwash you!!!

Give them to friends, upload it everywhere MAKE SURE YOU DON'T LOSE IT PLEASE!

[edit on 1-2-2007 by sc4venger]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This is incredibly exciting.

Frozenthought, do you have a blog or an online statement of what you've witnessed? I would really love to read more about what you've seen and especially how these events have changed you.

ATS members: I know I'm new here but I was wondering if I could make a suggestion? If any of us find a news article about this event and post the URL here, would that person also take a screen shot (image) of it for back up?

I'm thinking this might be a good idea since I've seen plenty of articles posted by big organizations (gov, news, etc.) turn to "404 Not Found" when a story like this picks up speed.

Just a thought!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Im going to ask the obvious. Why cant you just post the footage you're so excited about here, now AND on Fox News tomorrow or Saturday? Why do we all have to tune into Fox to see the footage if you have it at your disposal? I applaud your announcing that you're going on fox here on ATS. . but am a little confused as to your real motivation.

Trying to sell a few DVD's are you?

Sorry to play the role of skeptic, but hey. Thats what ATS is all about, right?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I love this place! I've been watching for months but i felt the need to reply to this one. Please forgive me if this seems obvious but i noticed the still shots looked to be F-15's making those contrails. The closest base i can think of that operates Eagles is the Massachusetts Guard. As far as i know the Air Force doesn't have Eagles on alert anywhere and by the time you got the training munitions off and the lives up you are talking 2 hours minimum, plus cruise time would be another hour. I also noticed they don't appear to have wing tanks which makes their cruise time 2 hours max and that's without using burner and pulling G's like these guys appear to be. Three points to ponder:
1. where did those jets come from. and
2. Given the time frame needed to intercept, these UFO's were either in the air a LOOOOOONG time or NORAD was tracking these things long enough to reconfigure and scramble F-15 eagles from somewhere.
3. Would local airports have this on radar and if so why aren't the ATC's being interviewed?
just an observation...probably nothing.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
lol well hopefully we will have videos to see online as well and they wont be gay as they are in political issues

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Can you say bust wide open. I live in Michigan surrounded by the Great Lakes. Many people see them but never report them in Michigan. I think if a story like this get more coverage you will see people reporting, filming, and looking to the skys in Michigan.

Welcome to the site! Please post some clips or pics for us to see. Why announce and then tease us?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by air5five
This is incredibly exciting.

Frozenthought, do you have a blog or an online statement of what you've witnessed? I would really love to read more about what you've seen and especially how these events have changed you.

What would you like to know, I can see you understand there is more to the story aye?

Yes, Because of a personal loss around 8 years ago (My aunt being murdered) I REALLY asked the universe for some answers

The answers are still coming :-) I have went through what I can only call a Spiritual Awakening and that was the realization that thought creates reality. How this relates the the UFO subject is I have had contact my whole life, but after I began to awaken, These beings/ET's began to make themselves more known to me through divine syncronicity let's call it, there more I began to pay attention, they more the coincidences grew until I had no doubt that something was in communication with me. It got to the point where I would have a thought saying "Go outside, bring your camera" and I would go outside and there would be a UFO over my house. You can call these beings ET's, or beings from a higher level, pretty much same thing to me.

their message is the same as what I learned to be true, which is Thought Creates reality, Or better even yet Belief (Thoughts, feelings, and Emotions) = your own personal reality

This bed of knowledge has begun to make it's way into the masses by movie such as "What the bleep do we know" "The secret" "The matrix) Etc.

Mental energy creates reality In every way possible

we as humans have two choices Fear or Love

Our mass belief system is filled with Fear & doubt, There message is awaken and realize there is another choice....Love

That's how these events have changed me :-)

I never really don't share that side of this story much because I know how it sounds.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Im going to ask the obvious. Why cant you just post the footage you're so excited about here, now AND on Fox News tomorrow or Saturday? Why do we all have to tune into Fox to see the footage if you have it at your disposal? I applaud your announcing that you're going on fox here on ATS. . but am a little confused as to your real motivation.

Trying to sell a few DVD's are you?

Sorry to play the role of skeptic, but hey. Thats what ATS is all about, right?

The reason my footage is not online yet is I really don't know how, can somebody point me to a program that will rip video from a DVD and turn it into a MPG or something?

I would love to get some of my video on Youtube or something

and yes, I hope we sell millions of DVD's, And I hope millions will also watch the free version of the movie that we have all already agreed we will put up on youtube and googel video for free

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join