It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*HOAX* My UFO footage will be on FOX news! *HOAX*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
To be honest, the footage was not really that impressive. More lights in the sky... grainy footage from afar. No offense to you Frozen, its definitely better than nothing, but if that floors the ufologists... well then I can see why hoaxes are so prevelant in this field. [not that yours was a hoax]

but at least it was something, and at least they got someone like Bill Nye to challenge Sereda, otherwise it could be a lot worse. I saw Bill debate some guy that talked as slow as a slug climbs a leaf about global warming on either CNN, or NBC, or CNNNBC, can't remember which, the other day, and somehow Nye was actually doing poorly. Nye is not very good at being unbiased or debating properly

I did like his show when I was younger though. They totally cut Sereda off >:|

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
They freaken butchered my footage3, They showed the last piece of that footage first, That is when I had put the camera into night shot so you could see the objects were above the lake, The footage that was in color, they didn't even show when the 2nd onject comes in a hovers over the 1st, oh, well.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Bill Nye was so lame on tonight's program, it made me want to boof. Yes, I know that Nye has some real science in his background; but, folks, tonight he was playing the part of kiddie wizard Bill Nye the Science Guy right down to his big, goofy bow tie, and actually referring to a past episode of his kiddie show wherein he demonstrated how to hoax a UFO.

Then, as if he actually was addressing a kiddie audience tonight, Bill Nye made a recommendation — if you REALLY want to see something, go to the Air & Space Museum. Yeah, tell your mommy and daddy to take you to the museum, kids, and stop asking questions that Science can't answer. The Fox anchor chuckled like it was the easiest interview he'd done in a month (and it probably was).

So much for Fox giving the footage serious consideration.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/3/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Absolutely despicable segment. I knew it all along. Conservative far right wing propaganda machine (FOX)... nothing more need be said about how it was going to turn out.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought
They freaken butchered my footage3, They showed the last piece of that footage first, That is when I had put the camera into night shot so you could see the objects were above the lake, The footage that was in color, they didn't even show when the 2nd onject comes in a hovers over the 1st, oh, well.

look you have to understand something.....remember the vail I mentioned to you?

There is a small group that doesn't want any of this to get out or become known they are the same ones that control the media machine. How can you control anything if you don't keep up an illusion?

You see michael you and many people are starting to see past the illusions and that is what UFO's are, the begining of the truth.

Michael you have one thing that the media doesn't this site, Your tube, Google video and the net and what you know you experienced, nothing can change that and nothing ever will. More and more people will see past this illusion we call life and what is true. Some on this site need physical proof all the time, but physical is an illusion and most people that are stuck in the Matrix so to speak will see only what is shown to them and what they want to believe.

You see many many people are waking up to their true universal being or who they trully are, this is what will bring about the shift and seeing what is the truth. I could go on to try to explain to you and many of the people here but unless you have experienced looking outside the false world we live in it is useless.

Thank you for your efforts. Post your footage on yourtube and let the light shine.

Sincerely,

RT

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I thought it was great except for the fact that the objects were hard to see due to distance. But I got the jist of it, 2 objects in the sky behaving extremely unconventionally. No objects we know of behave like that. To bad you didn't have a boat.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It's always good to see the brave who speak out of what they have witnessed, not concerned about those who would surly call them crazy through their own ignorance or planned supervision.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Can someone post a link to the video so I can watch it?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hi Micheal!
I got up early this morning to catch the 4:45 AM Heartland show and saw your UFO clips and they looked very familiar to me because I've seen lights like that moving around over the lake before in the past.
I agree with David S. that your capture of those UFO's is very impressive -- I can see why he showed your clip on the Heartland Show.

Too bad they didn't just show the whole clip instead of breaking it up like that but hope you will be posting the whole clip on You Tube or Google so we can see can see it again.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
You know, I'm actually kinda freaked out, when you see this actual footage, you will know why.

The part that was in color that they showed of the craft with two pulsating tights, right after they stopped showing that footage on Fox, A second UFO enters the screen from the right side of the screen and flies right over to craft #1 and stops and hovers over craft #1, at this point they get very bright, I mean really really bright, then they part and fly off, at that point is when I put my camera into Night shot mode, That is what they showed first, Where it just looks like two lights, I did that just so you could see that these objects were indeed over the Lake.

Why didn't they show the color footage of the two craft, one hovering over the other?

That is the mind blowing part. i think somebody told them what they were allowed to show.

I'm gonna see if I can figure out how to get it onto Youtube myself tommorow, I'm going to ask David if he can do it, If not I will figure it out, with your help :-)

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

That is the mind blowing part. i think somebody told them what they were allowed to show.

Thats a very real possibility. Several mainstream ufologists have had the same problem with the media, and the fact that big media is very much NOT free, and is tightly controlled, is really hard to deny anymore.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Nye was a horse's arse about the whole issue. How many people have seen UFO's over the years, things that are just not right to them.

They can't all be nuts.

Frozen, take it easy, man. What we did see was pretty dang interesting.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Frozenthought, I'm sorry they hacked up your footage and skipped the best parts.

I've had some experience dealing with the press over the years and it's disgusting how this seems to be the norm in reporting.

I'm really looking forward to seeing your footage in its entirety.

Congratulations on the progress you've made so far, and all the exciting things coming up with you film collaboration!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I figured it out, Thank you for the link to the DVD ripping software, that is what I used. Here is a clip to the full Lake Erie UFO video that was featured on tonights Fox News, they cut out all the best parts as you will see, I wonder why?

www.youtube.com...

Make sure to check it out in Full Screen

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
FrozenThought - Thank you - That was quite impressive.

There has to be more of this footage out there.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
quote: Originally posted by Schaden
I'm confused at the 1:42 mark or thereabouts.
It looks like the camera zooms out and it's suddenly bright enough to see the lake but then it goes very dark again.

That is where I put the camera into "Night Shot" mode, so you could see the objects were over the lake, But in Night Shot mode, There is no Color, only black & white and I can't describe how bright these objects were to the Naked eye so I went back to the normal mode

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have been listening to some of George Noorys UFO guests on c2c lately and they all seem to point at the coinciding increase of UFO sightings during great stresses in world affairs. As you may remember there were many sightings after we exploded the first atomic bomb and now we are here 2006/2007 with increasing stress over weaponized nukes in N Korea and Iran.

Either that or a massive disclosure project is taking place world wide. Who knows, maybe Steven Greers press club meeting several years back may have convinced the powers that be to begin slowly leaking this stuff. However, I believe this stuff began leaking way before Steven Greer but maybe Greer somewhat helped push it along. Look at this sighting at O Hare airport over a major airport and over a crowded terminal of all places.

I predict from here on in past 2012 you are going to see a major realization world wide of these things to the fact we have never been alone in the universe. The ones that use to joke at researchers and believers about being on a UFO with Elvis and Big Foot and the ones that joked about tinfoil hats will slowly start swallowing their smug comments very soon I think.

Regarding the powers that be I believe there are 2 sides..One group doesnt want it to get out and the other group wants to slowly leak it out.

Anyways...an excelleration of this knowledge I believe is taking place in a big way

[edit on 4-2-2007 by fastwalker23]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by fastwalker23
Regarding the powers that be I believe there are 2 sides..One group doesnt want it to get out and the other group wants to slowly leak it out.

Anyways...an excelleration of this knowledge I believe is taking place in a big way

[edit on 4-2-2007 by fastwalker23]

I agree 100%

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Some good footage there Frozenthought, and a good idea to switch to night vision for comparison.

May I ask why you didn't zoom in at any point?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Some good footage there Frozenthought, and a good idea to switch to night vision for comparison.

May I ask why you didn't zoom in at any point?

Thank you, I was zoomed in about 75%, if i zoom any more it get's pretty shakey, but when you watch it on DVD, you can use the DVD zoom feature, it is amazing!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join