It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*HOAX* My UFO footage will be on FOX news! *HOAX*

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
From what I gather djohnsto77 is that David Sereda claimed, I think in good faith imho, that the video was of UFO's, but that he withheld the fact that there is a number of airports as well as a flight pattern that includes that area of the lake that was filmed and the hoax comes in as David knew, in fact, about the flight paths and airports and he hyped the video here in order to sell his new dvd coming out. I feel he was being sincere, and he came across that way to me on the Fox segment as well. We all have our opinions on this so I will leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
just when you think youv seen it all, then this one turns into a hoax LMFAO

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
this is a hoax? If this a hoax some people need to find other occupations

At first i found strange the sky was all black i mean no single tiny luma point (stars) that could signify the sky was actually real.If it's all black it's easy to arrange all that

Then the language used by the dood,i found it a bit strange but this is my opinion

Also why did he switch of mode i mean near the end he switches so we can see the sea etc... like if he wanted to show us that was real footage if i was him i wouldn't have switched but zoomed in

I don't know what to conclude

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by highCT
wtf kind of board is this??? THIS IS NOT A IN HOAX. PERIOD. Show proof other wise.

YOU ARE MISLEADING PEOPLE BY CHANGING THE TITLE OF THIS TOPIC AND PUTTING *HOAX*.

Again this video is no hoax. REAL DEAL. Show proof otherwise or STFU. k?

````````````````````````
removed vulgar language

Please read this thread about censor circumvention

[edit on 22/2/07 by masqua]

I advise you to read this thread through, as it is why this video was labeled a hoax, which is due to scrutinous investigating by the good members of ATS

[edit on 23-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Look who popped up in the news today......

Eastlake man gains national attention with Lake Erie UFO video
Now, Sereda had video of another sighting that would fit nicely in his new film, "From Here to Andromeda," due out on video April 15. Hill, a gifted guitarist, got work as the co-producer of the film, allowing him to quit his job selling guitars at Sam Ash.

Hill, who has not filmed much lately because of cold weather and his work producing the "Andromeda" movie soundtrack, takes it in stride.

"I don't really care," he said. "I know what I seen. I've learned to separate myself from other people's energy. It doesn't really affect me."

I guess this shows his complete involvement in producing and promoting this event.....

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't think I understand you. Are you guys still sitting around bashing this guy?

Have you heard his music? Do you know anything about music? If it seems unrelated... I just ask that you consider for a moment that maybe it is NOT. That a command of music theory might, indeed, be prevelant. Why? Hmmm.... I need your help on that one. I don't know the answer completely. Just know it's "in there"... *evilgrin* yikes.

Does it matter whether or not ATS thinks this is a hoax, when this project will get a few more of humanity to start looking toward the stars... and keeping a vigilant watch? Would that really be construed in your mind as a bad thing? If so, why?

Again, you guys have "deerintheheadlightssyndrome". You got caught up in the "pretty lights" and have completely disregarded the hours after the "sighting" on that night. You chose to disregard the repetitive nature and similar evidence/testimony this person offers.

Nope. Not ATS. I want my PRETTY LIGHTS. LOL!!! I hope it was fun... b/c I think we let another one that had some clues we could have used... get away. All because you guys just had to stay all "duh" with the pretty lights... LMAO! *sigh* oh well. We'll figure it out eventually... I know we will.

Southpaw

[edit on 4/303/07 by Southpaw11]

[edit on 4/303/07 by Southpaw11]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

YOU ARE MISLEADING PEOPLE BY CHANGING THE TITLE OF THIS TOPIC AND PUTTING *HOAX*.

I don't think so.

This person is still trying to hoax us, our members, and the UFO community with his contrived "footage".

Last night, he sent us a long e-mail trying to get back onto ATS with a longish movie file explained as: "The ORB starts slowly moving to the right and I just keep filming it until it takes off like a bat out of hell, I couldn't even keep up with it."

I've clipped out the important part that shows just as the light gets tantalizingly close to the right frame edge, there's a jiggle and it "shoots" left... please... anyone who's seen hundreds of faked UFO knows this kind of "motion" is created by a person moving the camera.

frozen-jiggler.mov

I hope this closes the book on any doubt this is completely a hoax.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Last night, he sent us a long e-mail trying to get back onto ATS with a longish movie file explained as: "The ORB starts slowly moving to the right and I just keep filming it until it takes off like a bat out of hell, I couldn't even keep up with it."

I've clipped out the important part that shows just as the light gets tantalizingly close to the right frame edge, there's a jiggle and it "shoots" left... please... anyone who's seen hundreds of faked UFO knows this kind of "motion" is created by a person moving the camera.

frozen-jiggler.mov

I hope this closes the book on any doubt this is completely a hoax.

you are misunderstanding him SkepticOverlord. he moved the camera that was on a tripod that did make that "jiggle" you talk of, but THAT IS NOT WHAT HE IS SHOWING OR EVEN TALKING ABOUT. he only moved the camera to keep the object on the screen because it was moving off to the right.

he NEVER said it moved all crazy like that and he knows that is just him moving the camera. that is not what he is showing off with the video. or what he meant when he wrote you. trust me I have talked with him many times and saw this video before anyone else, he is not trying to hoax anyone I believe. he seems like a down to earth guy that, like myself, has seen some crazy things and people are gonna jump all on him saying all kinds of things and believe what they want to believe.

all I can say really, is I believe everyone on this planet will know the truth soon. I just have that feeling.

Seeing, is Believing!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am soooooooo tired of the hoaxes.

How can any serious Ufology take place when everybody has to spend time and energy on long threads debunking hoaxes?

I am not so quick to judge this one a hoax, but I can certainly understand why others are.

WILL ALL THE PROFESSIONAL DISINFORMATION AGENTS CURRENTLY STATIONED AT ATS PLEASE SEND ME A U2U AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE MENTIONED IN MY UPCOMING EXPOSE?

[edit on 3-5-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

you are misunderstanding him SkepticOverlord. he moved the camera that was on a tripod that did make that "jiggle" you talk of, but THAT IS NOT WHAT HE IS SHOWING OR EVEN TALKING ABOUT. he only moved the camera to keep the object on the screen because it was moving off to the right.

No it was not. It was centre screen, no problem and then the jiggle and blatant move of the camera. This is not apprent at all to the viewer to be "house sized" either. It looks like a lame atempt at trying to make a planes lights look as if they are moving fast. This is pathetic as "proof". No night vision this time, hmm I wonder why? If it was, it would proove the non movement of the "orb" (plane).

Respect groingrinder, but it's not willfull debunking. It's denying ignorance.

This thread should be closed now imo.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Xeros]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join