It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*HOAX* My UFO footage will be on FOX news! *HOAX*

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagos
I think the majority of the hostility arises from the idea that if in fact these are airliners you filmed, you would most likely have known that and thus be perpetrating a fraud.

That is where they would be wrong, I have seen planes over the lake at night, they do not look like that, There have been actual pilots that have said here at ATS that the objects look like no aircraft they have ever seen but the people here seem to think they know more than actual pilots.

They looked out of the ordinary with no blinking lights (Which all planes have) so I filmed them, if any body wants to say different, then they are making things up in there own mind and trying to pass it of as reality.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by highCT
to the skeptic's, you'll see it one day with your own eyes! trust me.

I doubt people just hang around here to obsessively discredit legitimate cases. People just want concrete evidence -there are amazing and paradigm changing claims many people are making in this forum.

Next comment is not focussing on this particular case.

In general from analyzing this forum the last few days (all topics), there is a lot of evidence of the imperfections and imaginations of the human brain. This forum is rife with delusional claims as well. It sets back serious research about many amazing phenomenon. Doesn't surprise me though - many humans over history have demonstrated shockingly poor reasoning abilities and a succeptibility to mental illness among other examples of human fallibility.

[edit on 2/13/2007 by lagos]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by highCT

I think the majority of the hostility arises from the idea that if in fact these are airliners you filmed, you would most likely have known that and thus be perpetrating a fraud.

i dont see any airliner making the moves the crafts in the video did. hovering in the same spot for instance is not something you see a airliner do everyday LOL

already been discussed in the other thread - what if its coming at you from miles away?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
frozen,
did you zoom out at 1:43, or was there really this sudden movement of the right object in the sky???

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   

already been discussed in the other thread - what if its coming at you from miles away?

They were not miles away, I was there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed triple nested quote

[edit on 13/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by five55
frozen,
did you zoom out at 1:43, or was there really this sudden movement of the right object in the sky???

I zoomed out when I went into nightshot to gain some perspective & show they were above the lake

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Lake Erie UFO: A Closer Examination from UFO News

What is depicted in the picture above?
Is it two jets several miles apart from each other?
Or two police cars several yards apart from each other?
Or is it what each of us want it to be?

UFO NEWS - On February 6th we posted Michael Lee Hill’s UFO video captured on August 18th, 2006 on the shores of Lake Erie. Six days later it has generated a heated debate in the post’s comments.

Many skeptics believe the lights pictured above are two distant jets coming at us in a landing pattern - appearing to hover. Other skeptics say these are two police cars driving across a hill at night - on parallel roads with distance forcing the perspective.

We don’t think so.

1) Michael Lee Hill tells us he shot this in Eastlake, Ohio. In this topo map of the area you will see no hills near or across the shoreline.

2) If these aircraft are flying towards Eastlake then we can only find two destinations, Lost Nation Municipal Airport and Cuyahoga County Airport. Neither of these airports look the part for what would be obviously BIG planes on approach.

3) If these aircraft were coming in to Cleveland Airport they would be traveling from right to left.

4) In the frame grab above shouldn’t there be an appreciable size difference between two aircraft of this size, miles apart — even with the alleged mirage affect?

UFO NEWS believes these two ‘things’ are flying about 20 feet apart from each other.

If anyone would like to further debunk this sighting I believe we must begin with these new ideas.

UFO News

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thank you Frozenthought for not giving up.

That is a great blowup from UFO NEWS. It is amazing that "two planes" miles apart ,would appear so identical in shape. /sarcasam off.

I have never heard of UFO NEWS, but to those that think some of the members here are delusional, I must be making some money from it.

Sorry, I could not help but to make a sarcastic remark. There are people questioning members sanity, motives, and god knows what else. Just what the (...) are you people so damn concerned about? We might believe that the tooth fairy comes to see us, or there is a god, or Anna-Nicole Smith's death is the most (...) important news story of the century....SO (...) WHAT?

I am sorry I have stooped so low. I will repent.

Anyway.....Has anyone noticed at the approx. 1:50 to 1:52 point in Frozenthought video, a streak of extremely fast moving light, from the top right of the screen, to the bottom left of the screen?

It is extremely fast. I know the experts here will say it is a meteor, or some other type of space debris, but I ask you to look at this more than one time, and then form an opionion.

Just keep in mind, especially a delusional mind, a mind can always change.

[edit on 13-2-2007 by zeta55]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed 3 instances of censor circumvention

[edit on 13/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
single and double ORB's UFO's

youtube.com...

Wow, This video shows the exact same single and double ORB's I am have been filming over Lake Erie but this was over Lake Ontario, and I don't think it is from Orbwatch either, Notice the first Orb enters the water! Then some double ORBs show up like the video That I shot!

looks the same as www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello again ATS. I know frozenthought has been banned. I do not know why. I thought he was sincere, and was not trying to pull a hoax. I also realize my opinion does not matter. I am cool with that. I am just thankful to be able to view and comment on such a fantastic forum.

I am reviewing my thoughts about this video at this time. I am 50-50 on the objects being ufos or planes. I at one time, was convinced they were UFOS.

I am not an expert in photo-analysis, computer generated images, or a heck of a lot else, to be truthful.

I just ask that someone, or anyone for that matter, could view this video and try to see the extremely fast moving light streak that occurs at 152 and 1/2 second into the video. from the almost right top of screen, to the bottom left of screen.

It is extremely fast, lasting no more than 1/2 second. I do not know what it is. I know there are extremely knowledgeable people here that could possibly have an answer.

If anyone has the time to look at this, and comment, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
His images were matched to a location , and in turn a flight-path holding pattern, in turn individual aircraft flight paths.

It was only posted here to hype up his DVD which he's selling.

If he was ever sincere he would have let the experts analyse the footage properly from the start, instead of just getting angry and dismissing anything that disagreed with his own "analysis".

Springer posted a very good summing up on the original thread.

Could this and the other thread be flagged as HOAX and locked to stop Mr Hill getting more free promotion?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stoo

Could this and the other thread be flagged as HOAX and locked to stop Mr Hill getting more free promotion?

Very good idea... Done.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
wow hoaxsters on parade!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Look at the "tag line" under Forzenthought's username...

"you make your own reality"

Well when you present a "UFO Video" and FAIL to mention the fact that the piece of sky you are filming is the controlled airspace for several airports including an international hub (Cleveland Hopkins International) I'd have to agree you are definitely "making your own reality"!

Springer...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sorry I have not read all 13 pages so could someone explain or point out the post that proves this is a hoax.
Thanks

Edit I found it I think

[edit on 22/2/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hoax or not that is classic Black Triangle footage.

Wiki people do not like undocumented videos or ideas.

Be on alert for government agencies, using ISPs from work as this is
documented from stock board messages for satellite companies...
to bash down secret capabilities most likely, and the Wiki people.

Cry hoax delete ... if spam knock it down and delete.

No wait, what did I say. Some DVDs can be discussed so is it spam
when the author puts it up.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
page 6 frozen posts his youtube clip
page 7 yeti calls it as 2 airplanes

i think i should get a medal

nice to see ats has called him out as a hoax. The story went off the deepend when he claimed to have been beaten up by men in black.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I would like to try to comment on the banning of the OP of this thread in a neutral light. We have seen the video made by Frozenthought, we have read his recollections of said video, and some of these recollections and events surrounding them seem outlandish and unbelievable. Were they any more outlandish or unbelievable than many of the other posts on ATS? It does seem as though he was "hyping" this video quite a bit. I don't know whether or not he stood to profit from this video. But, if he is to be banned for the content of his posts, then perhaps many others on here should get the axe as well. I say this facetiously. Were there other circumstances for which he was banned? I must be missing the complete picture, because at this point it doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hi all,
I have been a lurker for a long time here and I have been reading this thread and I just want to add my OPINION to the discussion.

I have watched the video about half a dozen times now and from what I see, 90/10 it's aircraft. I live in the flight path of our local airport that does alot of small and big air traffic, they pretty much fly right over my house. From where my house is I can see the air traffic approach from across the valley here, I would say at least 10-15 miles out maybe more. In the descent pattern on the big airliners the landing lights are clearly visible from that distance and until they get within a couple miles, it is difficult to see the beacon lights on the wings and tail because of the glare of the landing lights. When the planes turn to line up with the approach, they turn and the beacon lights are easily spotted.

So with that in mind I watched the video again and it appears to be planes with landing lights on approach. As they turn in the video, at least the first one did, I can see just briefly what appeared to be a tail beacon light. I would have to say that these are indeed planes and not UFO. The only thing that makes me wonder though are the pulsing bright colors of the landing lights, the landing lights on the planes I see here are usually bright white or orange/yellow in appearance. not red/blue/green as seen in the video. I don't know if the lake surface has something to do with refracting the light but it does look weird and unusual. I don't like to debunk UFO's because I really am a believer, I have seen strange lights and UFO's a few times, but I like to also keep a healthy dose of skepticism because I believe it is necessary in all forms of investigation. You know the old Sherlock Holmes addage, eliminate the impossible yadda yadda yadda.

I was a little shocked to see David being banned and I don't know the specifics, just what I read in Springer's post, but my personal feeling is that David was sincere in his posting of the video. I would hope so anyway. I don't like to see rifts form between the people who want to get the UFO info exposed for all to see. I really wish David best of luck.

Just wanted you guys to know that there are two other videos on youtube that show some more footage of planes at that location I assume, and you can definitely see and hear as the planes fly by the camera, just for a baseline of what a jet flying low at night there looks/sounds like. Thanks for your time.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Springheel Jack]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So what was played on the FOX News interview w/David Sereda included hoax video, or is the hoax that this person didn't have anything to do with it?

Sorry, but I'm a bit confused...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join