It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*HOAX* My UFO footage will be on FOX news! *HOAX*

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I'm on Lake Erie by a Nuke Plant www.nukeworker.com...
It's 5:50 am, maybe I should jog the 100 yards to the lake and see what I can find

You know the State Park right on the lake, the 1st park you come to after you go by the Nuclear Power Plant towards Madison, the park with the long flight of stairs you have to walk to get down to the beach?

I have filmed many UFO's right there.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Good morning Michael! Once again, I'm so glad you started this thread because when I first joined here, I was telling everybody about all of the activity over Lake Erie. Looking forward to seeing some more of your UFO video's in that new documentary you and David are making. Good Luck! Can't wait to see it!

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Good morning Michael! Once again, I'm so glad you started this thread because when first joined here, I was telling everybody about all of the activity over Lake Erie. My significant other (for 15 yrs now) is the Chairman of a aerospace technology dept. at a university and I had him look at your UFO clip and he thinks it's very interesting. He said there are some parts of your video that simply cannot be explained. I'll post more later on some of the other things he said about it but in any case, looking forward to seeing some more of your UFO video's in that new documentary you and David are making. Good Luck! Can't wait to see it!

Thank you, glad you enjoy the thread, I love this ATS forum, I have learned a lot here already.

"I'll post more later on some of the other things he said about it"

Wow! Please do, I would love to hear what he has to say.

As a matter of fact, If he is comfortable with the idea, We could even get him in the film if he wants to be in it, Regardless, I can't wait to hear what he has to say.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It would just blow my mind if one day all human being's shifted into the alien creature's looks. It would explain alot LOLOL

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought

Good morning Michael! Once again, I'm so glad you started this thread because when first joined here, I was telling everybody about all of the activity over Lake Erie. My significant other (for 15 yrs now) is the Chairman of a aerospace technology dept. at a university and I had him look at your UFO clip and he thinks it's very interesting. He said there are some parts of your video that simply cannot be explained. I'll post more later on some of the other things he said about it but in any case, looking forward to seeing some more of your UFO video's in that new documentary you and David are making. Good Luck! Can't wait to see it!

Thank you, glad you enjoy the thread, I love this ATS forum, I have learned a lot here already.

"I'll post more later on some of the other things he said about it"

Wow! Please do, I would love to hear what he has to say.

As a matter of fact, If he is comfortable with the idea, We could even get him in the film if he wants to be in it, Regardless, I can't wait to hear what he has to say.

Lol.... I'm afraid he's not really in a position to go public on this but he himself, like a lot of pilots have seen some really strange stuff up there.. that's for sure.
I'll post later in this thread on some of the things he said about your clip but I have one question to ask him about it and will be calling him sometime this morning about that... will check back here later!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
[

Lol.... I'm afraid he's not really in a position to go public on this but he himself, like a lot of pilots have seen some really strange stuff up there.. that's for sure.
I'll post later in this thread on some of the things he said about your clip but I have one question to ask him about it and will be calling him sometime this morning about that... will check back here later!

You let me know if he changes his mind :-) Can't wait to hear what he has to say. Thank You.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Post your vids on google video.

I saw sereda's analysis of the secret nasa transmissions. It was pretty good, but watching the guy read emails word for word was mind numbing. And when he starts talking about the "galaxy clock", wtf is that?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Good morning Michael! Once again, I'm so glad you started this thread because when I first joined here, I was telling everybody about all of the activity over Lake Erie. Looking forward to seeing some more of your UFO video's in that new documentary you and David are making. Good Luck! Can't wait to see it!

I see, looks like he had you remove anything to do with his thoughts on the Clip?

That is too bad :-(

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hi Michael,
I only removed that one section because I'm a little uncomfortable putting personal information in public forums. I just wanted you to see that information about my boyfriend's job and so on... where I planned on deleting it after you read it.

But here's information he said about the first part of your video and please take into consideration what his background is, lol... one of those hard core scientist but in his case, he is open minded because like I said, he's seen some unexplainable things up there too (talking about Lake Erie)... a lot of pilot's have but of course they do not talk about such things outside of their inner circles.
At any rate, he's finding the part just before you switch to night vision Very Interesting including the part that's shown in the night vision section and afterwards. He wants to look it over again with a fresh eye later this evening. But for the first part, here's what he had to say:

"This appears to me to be two sets of aircraft position
lights with strobes on. the aircraft were either on a
long approch into Hopkins or it could have been two
military aircraft that were conducting a refueling
operation. You know the military also has in flight
refueling capability for helicopters and it could have
been this going on as well."

But the other part of your video that I will be talking to him later this evening about. Like I said, he's finding some parts of it very interesting and rather non-conclusive... at least till he looks it over again...
I'll post later tonight here to let you know what more he says about it.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Very understandable, I was thinking it might have been a secret military aircraft refueling myself, even though that would be a very fast refueling :-)

when he checks it out later, tell him to watch it in full screen and right click to zoom in for the best view!!

As far as them being planes, let him know I filmed them in Eastlake, so I don't think they couldn't have been landing at Hopkins, because the one went out towards Perry and disappeared, the 2nd object went back out over the lake heading towards perry and then got dim and faded away. 2ndly these objects were totally silent, Sound caries very easily over water, I have had small planes fly by that were actually further away than these objects were and i could easily hear the plane coming & going, these objects were totally silent which is apparent in the video.

not sure what they are so I really appreciate you & your boyfriends input, thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed quote of post above

[edit on 7/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Frozen, look up on google: "Medina, NY" "Crop Circle". The government did find something that most people don't know about. It's intersting...microwaves and crop circles.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Very understandable, I was thinking it might have been a secret military aircraft refueling myself, even though that would be a very fast refueling :-)

when he checks it out later, tell him to watch it in full screen and right click to zoom in for the best view!!

As far as them being planes, let him know I filmed them in Eastlake, so I don't think they couldn't have been landing at Hopkins, because the one went out towards Perry and disappeared, the 2nd object went back out over the lake heading towards perry and then got dim and faded away. 2ndly these objects were totally silent, Sound caries very easily over water, I have had small planes fly by that were actually further away than these objects were and i could easily hear the plane coming & going, these objects were totally silent which is apparent in the video.

not sure what they are so I really appreciate you & your boyfriends input, thank you!

Thanks Michael! I'll send this this message post via email ok? I personally do not think those are planes and it's my hunch that he's saying that because after all, what else could they be?? Lol... talk later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed quote

[edit on 7/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hello ATS, this is my first post.
About the video: When I first watched it, i was really surprised; but it really looks planes to me. In the last 50 seconds, the first object is turning left (from our angle) and seems to me that it is about landing somewhere. Maybe there are some private planes; or they are just expensive "model planes". There are now model planes with lights etc...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wow, This attention this video clip is getting is freaken going through the roof, I just received a phone call from Brain Vike of www.hbccufo.org... he is putting a link up to the vid at his site and I just did a hour long radio interiew interview for his radio show, I think it will be aired on Sunday, i'll let you know.

Brain told me that Rense.com is featuring the video which is crazy :-) And Brian does the Rense Radio show as well and he said Jeff Rense is going to have me on there radio show!

And David Sereda just called and told me he recieved a call from Art bell, Art is putting a link the video up a www.CoasttoCoastAM.com

Wow!

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Wow, This attention this video clip is getting is freaken going through the roof, I just received a phone call from Brain Vike of www.hbccufo.org... he is putting a link up to the vid at his site and I just did a hour long radio interiew interview for his radio show, I think it will be aired on Sunday, i'll let you know.

Brain told me that Rense.com is featuring the video which is crazy :-) And Brian does the Rense Radio show as well and he said Jeff Rense is going to have me on there radio show!

And David Sereda just called and told me he recieved a call from Art bell, Art is putting a link the video up a www.CoasttoCoastAM.com

Wow!

This sounds great
I'll look forward to it. Do you have a direct link to your video by any chance? Sorry if I missed it, there seems to be so much UFO activity to catch up on lateley.

Thanks, Xeros.

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here ya go..
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Here ya go..
www.youtube.com...

Thankyou, that is very strange and good use of the night vision type thing.
I have some questions.
1) Were there any other reports in the area at the time? 2) Were the UFOs directly over the lake or near the shore/land? 3) What did it look like from a visual perspective? 4) What was the perceived distance? 5) They seem to move very stangely, was the second crafts relation apparent to the first, as it approaced?

Many thanks, Xeros.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

Here ya go..
www.youtube.com...

Thankyou, that is very strange and good use of the night vision type thing.
I have some questions.
1) Were there any other reports in the area at the time? 2) Were the UFOs directly over the lake or near the shore/land? 3) What did it look like from a visual perspective? 4) What was the perceived distance? 5) They seem to move very stangely, was the second crafts relation apparent to the first, as it approaced?

Many thanks, Xeros.

1. There have been so many reports of UFO's over Lake Erie recently I have lost count, check out this links
www.unknowncountry.com...
www.rense.com...
www.nbc24.com...

2. Over The lake

3. It was much brighter to the maked eye, You can hear my friend say it was having the same effect on the lake as a sunset, you know, I line of light reflecting from the object beack to you on the beach.

4. It's hard to say, If I hpped into a boat, it would have only taken 3 or 4 minutes to be right under them, so they were pretty close

5. Yes, It seemed to come in from the Right, it just kinda appeared and flew right on top of the first object from my perspective, stayed for a second or two then went back out over the lake and disappeared

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hi Michael,
Sorry for the delay in this follow-up...
As I mentioned before, my significant other is the chairman of an aerospace technology program at a university. I had him look at your video again to comment on those other area's of your clip and he said that it was 'interesting'. I'm sorry but that's the most I can get out of him right now but I should tell you that by him saying that some area's of your video are 'interesting', at least he's not out and out discounting our opinion that something very unusual is shown in this movie.
So this should be very good news for you. You have to remember that this is a case where a scientist is basically telling his girlfriend (me) his own personal views on what's in your video but I'm sure publicly he would dimiss those lights seen in your movie as nothing more than planes.
By the way, won't be deleting any part of this message this time... lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

• Did you take some test images with the same camera under similar conditions and zoom ratios? A moon calibration would be great (we know the angular diameter of the moon), or just image a known size object like a boat or car. It seems to me that these things are either very small or quite far away. Also, test images on identifiable aircraft would help.
  • Can you post some still captures from the raw video?
  • It seems to me the second object is far dimmer - and possibly much farther away.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join