It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*HOAX* My UFO footage will be on FOX news! *HOAX*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Michael Lee Hill here, I am the guy who is making the new film with David Sereda, That came about becasue I have filmed many UFO's over Lake Erie. I just found out David Sereda is going to be on Fox News talking about our movie we are working on and the recent wave of UFO sightings, O'hare, Hawaii, Iran, Great Lakes, Mexico Etc.

I just next-day aired FOX News a DVD of one of my best clips of UFO footage to be aired on the show!

David said he thinks this segment will air Friday night or possibly Sat., I will comfirm when I know the date for sure.

Plus I was just contacted today by Clevelands largest news paper "The Plain Dealer" about doing a story on the new DVD and me & my UFO footage. I meet with them Mon.

a little background info...

I believe I have a huge UFO story unfolding here over Lake Erie. Let me give you a little back ground. I live in Eastlake, which is a suburb of Cleveland, I Live about a two good rock throw's from Lake Erie, about Four years ago, from my backyard, I seen a very close UFO, it was right over the closest edge of the lake, to this day it is the most amazing thing I have ever seen, I did not get that one on tape but it sparked my interest in trying to film them, but before i get into that, let me tell you what this craft looked like, I looked like a flat platform made of glowing Plasma (Red) you could make out the edges very well, they was not blurry. On top of this "Platform" sat what looked like a glowing sun, kinda like a ball of plasma that was around the size of a small plane, The ball was about 1/3 the length of the bottom part. just picture a line with a ball on top and that is what it looked like, the line part about ten feet Thick I would say.

I had a friend that was here and he seen it as well, after that, On every chance I get, I would go down to Lake Erie and take my Sony Camcorder with me, and a tripod, I would get everything set up and then would stay usually till 1 to 3:00 AM, I really liked just going and hanging out at the beach.

My UFO footage has been featured on the Art Bell Website, WWW.Clevelandufo.com, Featured on CBS action 19 news and most recently four of my clips were featured on David Sereda's latest UFO film "UFO's unplugged with Dan Akroyd"

Because of David using my footage, I became close friends with David and I shared the information I am going to share with you now, I am now co-producers with David Sereda in his new film called "From here to Andromeda" I am being interviewed in the Film and much of my UFO Cleveland Lake Erie footage will be shown.

Here is what David has had to say...

I digitized your footage and all the footage from the trip. The 2 UFOs is
one of the best clips I have ever seen anywhere. Dan Aykroyd just called. I may get a cameo of him in January. He had a new sighting and wants to see Michael Lee Hill's footage.
ds

As you just heard, Dan Akroyd is going to make a cameo! That is cool.

Here is the thing, I began to look into UFO activity in this Area where I have grown up and where I have filmed all these UFO's, This area has been a hot bed of activity for a very long time, check out these stories, this is all going to be covered in Sereda's new movie but I believe this could be one of the biggest UFO stories ever! And I have the video to prove it!

in 2004, Cleveland biggest talk radio show host Mike Trivasanno began taking calls from 100's of callers reporting UFO's over Lake Erie and Military and Fema were in the area investigating! Here is a news story on this that made the mainstream news...

www.unknowncountry.com...

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

[edit on 2-22-2007 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Very cool indeed.

Please inform us on when it will air on FOX.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
right on keep up the good work! I'm glad this phenomina is getting a little more credit added to it each month as more and more people see whats going on over there.

Keep us posted, and congrats!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow! This is fantastic! YES! YES! YES! ... there's a lot going on over the lake in the Eastlake area -- I live right in that area in a hi-rise and I know this to be true!
Thanks for posting!
YIPEE!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I read David's book Singularity and it is by far one of the most interesting things i have ever laid my eyes upon. Very reaffirming, along with very clearly drawn connections between what some would call (GOD) & Science. Absolutely fascinating.

One thing I know for sure is that war is futile, especially war driven by belief.
I can guarantee one thing about all of the Earths religions...
NOT ONE OF THEM HAVE GOT IT 100% right. ENOUGH SAID!

VOTE RON PAUL 08

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Wow! This is fantastic! YES! YES! YES! ... there's a lot going on over the lake in the Eastlake area -- I live right in that area in a hi-rise and I know this to be true!
Thanks for posting!
YIPEE!

What have you seen? I live in Eastlake as well.

Shoot me a E-mail at Frozenthought@aol.com perhaps we could interview you for the movie!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chicagofreedomfighter
I read David's book Singularity and it is by far one of the most interesting things i have ever laid my eyes upon. Very reaffirming, along with very clearly drawn connections between what some would call (GOD) & Science. Absolutely fascinating.

One thing I know for sure is that war is futile, especially war driven by belief.
I can guarantee one thing about all of the Earths religions...
NOT ONE OF THEM HAVE GOT IT 100% right. ENOUGH SAID!

VOTE RON PAUL 08

I am glad you have read Singularity, It is mind blowing indeed! David goes over his Singularity theory in the new Movie, it is going to be great :-)

I feel honored to be working with David, He's one of the finest Teachers we have on the planet right now.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Frozenthought]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frozenthought

Thanks for posting!
YIPEE!

What have you seen? I live in Eastlake as well.

Shoot me a E-mail at Frozenthought@aol.com perhaps we could interview you for the movie!

wOW! wait... just walking out the door but will be back in about a half hour because I want to post something here. My God.... I can't believe this is happening! There's so much going on over the lake in this area it will just AMAZE YOU!
But will on post here what i've already posted but has since been deleted because the posts here on this board only go back as far as Aug. 2006.
I will email you too ... THANK YOU! Thank you for posting here!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Congrats! I hope you the best. I am always glad to hear when someone works so hard to prove something and things work out for them.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

But will on post here what i've already posted but has since been deleted because the posts here on this board only go back as far as Aug. 2006.

The posts only go back as far as August 2006?

This thread is older than that.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
As soon as you know the date of broadcast make sure you let us know so we can watch! You have a great opportunity to make people aware of what is going on with ufos. Make sure you point out how widespread this phenomena is...that these things are showing up all over the world! Great chance to make a BIG difference.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Nice! I live near Cleveland and my father works there, I think I'll bring a camera the next time I visit the city!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hey, that's great, good work! So can you tell us more about the actual footage you have? Is it pretty clear, and were you able do any real good zooms of the craft? Or does this look like much of the other footage out there, where people are going to be screaming "CG, fake, or too blurry and far away?"

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

The posts only go back as far as August 2006?

This thread is older than that.

Thanks ArMaP -- how did you find that link?

PS -- Ok... I'm seeing it now in that list of my posts when entering Palasheea in the ATS search box now.. But yesterday and the day before that post was not listed with my posts on that page... but now is is.
But when I could not find it yesterday or the day before, I then looked through my subscriptions and it still could not be found.
And then I clicked on the >> arrows of this forum to start a search for that first post I did in this forum but those posts listed on that page only went as far back as Aug. 2006 -- that post of that sighting that I had a video with was made on the day I joined this forum back in July.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
posted on 18-7-2006 at 11:56 (post id: 2347826) - single - this post REPLYQUOTE

With the sound...

I recorded the sound from the slowed down version of the movie using a program called Audacity. I took and sped it up about 300% and to be completely honest, it sounds just like the regular speed video. I agree that what might have happened is when you slowed down the video, the sound was slowed down and the pitch was distorted, making it sound like firecrackers. I hope this helped!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
posted on 18-7-2006 at 13:39 (post id: 2348017) - single - this post REPLYQUOTE

quote: Originally posted by Nihilist Fiend
With the sound...

I recorded the sound from the slowed down version of the movie using a program called Audacity. I took and sped it up about 300% and to be completely honest, it sounds just like the regular speed video. I agree that what might have happened is when you slowed down the video, the sound was slowed down and the pitch was distorted, making it sound like firecrackers. I hope this helped!

Wow! Thank you very much for going through the trouble to do that! It certainly does make sense that if the movie is slowed down, then so would everything else including the audio.
Now I regret not having muted the audio of the video before presenting it to this forum for evaluation... would have saved me a lot of grief, that's for sure!

It was sooooooo wierd trying to convince those naysayers that there were no firecrackers or bottle-bombs going off that night anywhere and not having them believe one word of what I was saying about that. But who could blame them because after all it did sort of sound like one!
Well thanks to you, this issue can be put to rest and thanks again for the analysis!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
posted on 18-7-2006 at 14:03 (post id: 2348077) - single - this post REPLYQUOTE Fiversay

Yea after hearing it at normal speed it just sounds like the mic maybe picked up the sound of your camera moving? It still looks like a point of light and that the camera is moving around (causing the light trail). But it definitely does not sound like firecrackers to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Frozenthought,

Congratulations on your debut! I have no doubt that something strange has been going on in that area, for quite some time.

My grandparents experienced an UFO encounter, just outside of Cincinnati. This happened over twenty years ago. Dark road, missing time, automobile disabled...you name it.

All quite interesting.

-Sour

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the info Michael and welcome to ATS.

I also live in the area (near Akron) and yes we do get our share of sightings.

Originally posted by Frozenthought
in 2004, Cleveland biggest talk radio show host Mike Trivasanno began taking calls from 100's of callers reporting UFO's over Lake Erie and Military and Fema were in the area investigating! Here is a news story on this that made the mainstream news...

For anyone else interested in this event, here is UFO Casebook with pictures of the contrails and everything.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Let us know when they will air your video and maybe you could YouTube a small clip of your video for us.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
frozenthought, I would like to send you a introductory email/letter regarding a business proposal, but I cant send you a u2u because I have yet to post 20 times? could you please contact me either via u2u or email @ ctb137@aol.com

Thank you

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join